I Am that I am

This is a forum for posting Spiritual essays of human thought and experience. Please do not post celestial messages here or copy written material without the owner’s permission.
LynetteMarie
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

I Am that I am

Post by LynetteMarie »

I came across this powerful contemplation in one of Catherine Ponder's Book's,
I put my hand over my heart and go within and repeat these words to myself, the peace that enters my heart is amazing,
xoxo
wanted to share
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I Am that I am

Post by Sandy »

LynetteMarie, hello and big welcome to the web site dear lady! :sunflower:

In doing the necessary checks, something necessary on any web site these days, I discovered your lovey Face book page pagehttps://www.facebook.com/DePaul13/info?tab=page_info and in reading there I suspect there is much you can share with us from your awesome work and experience. So please do feel free to share your thoughts etc. when you have the inclination and the time. There's so much to learn and intuit. :D
I came across this powerful contemplation in one of Catherine Ponder's Book's,
I put my hand over my heart and go within and repeat these words to myself, the peace that enters my heart is amazing,
xoxo
wanted to share
Can you share or direct us to the words of the contemplation? I think they may have accidentally been left out of the post. Thanks!

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LynetteMarie
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by LynetteMarie »

Hi, thank you so much
ooh my, yes, I do apologize,

I was reading in Catherine Ponder's Book, The Millionaire Joshua,
it's in the beginning of this book, the suggestion to bring into your heart "I AM THAT I AM"

when i can not seem to get my mind out of the way, i place my hand over my heart, i really don't think it will matter which hand
but I place my right hand over my heart and quietly repeat the words "I AM THAT I AM"

i think my website has more info on it www.whitemagicfarm.com , you can see that i am not a computer robot
there is a beautiful energy from some of the pictures, they were taken with an older simple cannon, no fluffing but you can see things, it's amazing

oh yes, there is so much to learn and intuit and embrace

thank you for your beautiful welcome, i can feel the love ,
xoxo
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I am chuckling at myself this afternoon as I realize I probably could have deduced the words from looking at the title of this thread. :oops: Thanks for explaining as I suspect it will be very beneficial for me. I just did it a few minutes ago and it was extremely helpful in removing tension in the chest area while it brought me into a peaceful place within...beautiful... and something I will use frequently.

Oh I too am uncertain of the latest and if I were to be honest the previous techy ways and means for computer and web site jargon... (case in point...I just switched over to Windows 10 and so computer life is a bit of a struggle right now.) I think your photos are lovely which an energy that flows from site to heart...I could just loose myself in the Chapel site series. It reminds me of back home in Tennessee so peaceful and quiet with the sound of nature rather then trains, planes and automobiles (boats too) as we live close to a lake, a major highway, a busy airport, and a train station. On the plus side I suppose it is great if you ever need to travel somewhere. (Trying to see the glass full ;) )

Thank you for sharing your blessings with us.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.