An Experiential Design

This is a forum for posting Spiritual essays of human thought and experience. Please do not post celestial messages here or copy written material without the owner’s permission.
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

An Experiential Design

Post by overmind »

This idea is more "out there" than my others, but it came to me last night and I want to share it.

Imagine if your entire life could be summarized in a picture, one that has a near-infinite canvas. Everything you have experienced and learned is in that picture. I imagined this picture to be as follows:

It is black and white.
It is created by a large series of lines.
These lines start at the very middle and move outward.
As the lines move outward, they can branch into multiple new lines.
On the lines can be symbols with values.
These symbols are always touching the line they come from so that everything stays connected.
As the information derived simply from these lines and symbols seems minimal, the entire picture would be huge, perhaps the size of the earth for instance.
I believe such a picture would only be useable by God, or maybe a Creator Son.
If the picture were to vibrate, it would produce a certain tone. You could call this our life's frequency.
If a wave hits the middle of the picture and moves outward, it would create a form of music. You could call it our life's melody.

That is basically what I am imagining. I could create a picture of it, but it would take a while. It almost looks like a type of circuit board.
11light11
Family

Re: An Experiential Design

Post by 11light11 »

Beautiful imagery! :shock: How did this come to you?
overmind

Post by overmind »

Maybe it had to do with the prayer I was thinking? Well, I'm not sure it was a prayer exactly, I was just expressing me desire to please God through my internal dialog. It wasn't stillness exactly because my intention was going to sleep. I think that is about the time it appeared in my imagination, which I'm always looking to expand. Creating neat images in my mind isn't difficult, but they only last for seconds at a time. I also suck at art (painting, drawing, etc.), so it is nearly impossible for me to put a complex image onto paper. Luckily this idea of mine is easy to describe. I can't say it's a real thing or has considerable value, it's just something I would call noteworthy.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Hah! Sounds as though you envisioned a form of cosmic stenography. That'll probably serve you well somewhere along your Paradise ascent.

:bike: PARADISE
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

That's so interesting the way these thoughts came to you, overmind . . . one of those rare, special moments we wait for!

:sunflower: