Crystalworks and Light Displays

This is a forum for posting Spiritual essays of human thought and experience. Please do not post celestial messages here or copy written material without the owner’s permission.
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Crystalworks and Light Displays

Post by overmind »

I have, for the most part, not understood the point of crystals in meditation, healing, or pretty much any spiritual activity. I could theorize, and I have read plenty of ideas, but there was nothing out there which truly satiated my scientific mind. Since I have no big crystals of my own, I cannot measure the impacts of their use, so I have had to trust that they somehow work for others. The problem is I can only stand so much subjectivity regarding physical things and the laws governing their traits and uses. Luckily, there was an article that helped me understand this a bit more.

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/11786 ... tivity.htm

I recall people "charging" their crystals using sunlight. This may improve the conductivity of the crystal, making it easier for energy to move through it. Perhaps crystals act as little homing beacons for the various cosmic energies our body receives, yet I do not know what this includes exactly. The only energies I remember off the top of my head are the various forms of light waves and the energy produced by ultimatons (through their reactions with the environment and through the creation of electrons). Perhaps in the next 50 years, scientists will be interested enough in the subject to give me a definite answer. Or perhaps spirit will just tell me.
11light11
Family

Re: Crystalworks and Light Displays

Post by 11light11 »

I always get such a kick out of articles like these -- science putting their stamp of approval on our beloved crystals. Thanks science ! :bana:

It is a puzzle overmind, I really agree, just how we find that crystals contain energetic healing properties and potentials. I have been working with them for 13 years now, and only in the past year or so have I begun to 'feel' anything. That's all thanks to Sandy reminding me that my lack of sensing them might have been down to me promising myself I never would! Thanks again for that Sandy! But up till that point, I was proceeding on blind faith, drawing upon the idea that for thousands of years, all the peoples of the earth prized crystals as healing tools. The fact that various civilizations ascribed the same healing properties to specific crystals seemed compelling to me. By the way, I do 'charge' my crystals both by sunlight and by moonlight. Whenever it's the full moon, I set my crystals in the yard or in the window in the wintertime (I don't want them to get cold :lol: ). The idea here is that they are re-energized and renewed. With regular use, crystals can absorb human energy and ideation, which is not ideal. So I frequently give my gems a salt water bath (to purify accumulated energy) and then follow it up with the sun/moon dosing. This is the purge/recharge method of keeping crystals fresh and human-emotion-free.

Since you shared that there was nothing out there which sated your scientific mind, I thought you might enjoy this quote from Nikola Tesla.

"In a crystal we have the clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being."

I think the lack of scientific study as to the energetic properties of crystals might demonstrate a lack of imagination. Tesla is highly respected, but did anyone run with his idea? He left the door open.

Lots of love to you . . .Michele :roll
overmind

Post by overmind »

He left the door open with a lot of things: free energy, earthquake machines, death rays, etc. Probably one of the most awesome scientists out there. It's too bad Thomas Edison mistreated him so much...and stole his ideas.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I'm with ya 100% ! Edison truly was a thief! :lol: Yet what are we taught in school? Tesla's innovation? Or Edison's? :lol: I was thinking along the same lines, that so much of what scientific viewpoints today dismiss as 'unsound' or 'non-empirical' in nature was given a great deal of credence by Tesla, Einstein and other great thinkers (Da Vinci, Newton and so on). Newton worked tirelessly on "the Bible Code," believing that the hidden meaning of the Bible lie in its numeric properties, when one broke the Hebrew letters down to their constituent parts. He spent years in isolation studying this. Einstein wrote the forward to a book called "Mental Radio," in which Upton Sinclair and his wife demonstrated through double-blind studies that she had psychic powers. She was 'sent' information by individuals who focused intensely upon given objects, and it was her job to 'receive' this information and then jot down rough sketches of the objects in question. The 'sent' and 'received' drawings take up the bulk of the book. Einstein's stamp of approval in the preface gave credence to their claim that the studies were indeed double-blind (he partially supervised the protocols they implemented), and he proposed that 'science' might take these considerations under its wing and study them further. Did we? It's always disappointing when modern empiricism dismisses phenomenon that have been revered for thousands of years by folks who were very much in touch with the sense of there being something much bigger than themselves. It seems we have this idea today that we must choose between God and science, when to me the two can not only coexist, but they clearly do. Funny isn't it . . .just a little dose of black and white thinking I guess! :roll: :roll