Subjective Science

This is a forum for posting Spiritual essays of human thought and experience. Please do not post celestial messages here or copy written material without the owner’s permission.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Subjective Science

Post by Welles »

This is the second essay written sometime after The Science of Love that together are the foundation upon which I build An Experiment In Love.

Welles

Subjective Science

Since the 17th century the scientific method has been a valuable cornerstone of our exploration of the world, solar system and universe. The components were systematic observation, hypothesis and experimentation. For results to be accepted specific measurements were required as well as repeatability so that other researchers could test the assertion. It is the foundation on which objective science rests and is applied to material realities with consistent success.

As our understanding of the cosmos has increased this practical system has been shown to have limitations answering certain basic questions. What is matter? For that matter what is light, magnetism, electricity or gravity? To explore such questions newer ways of looking at our universe are being developed that tend to depart from objective standards and enter the realm of subjective science.

My favorite example of this frontier is in the relational interpretation of quantum mechanics. It postulates that different observers may give different accounts of the same event or series of events. A state of observation is dependent upon the relationship between the system and the observer. This is a perfect diving board for an intellectual plunge into an inquiry about the existence of God. The results will always be subjective. Each individual will have a different experience supporting his or her unique viewpoint. One person’s proof may seem to be a quantum conundrum to another observer, particularly if they have not yet begun their own research.

You might begin an inquiry by simply learning to achieve an inner stillness. Initially no thought of God need be added into the equation of your effort. You will find that feelings or ideas suddenly come to you. This is a source of creative power. It is always refreshing, surprising and valuable. Next add a desire for beauty, truth or goodness into you attitude and ask questions as you enter that quiet steady state. The resulting response from within will become more obvious. Now add the Creator into your internal dialog. A whole new world of personal experience will unfold and convince you of the reality of God. I can’t begin to guess what you might experience.

Do you remember the story of the blind men and the elephant? Simply stated, a group of blind men touch an elephant to learn what it is like. Each only touches one aspect, the trunk, leg, tail, tusk etc. Upon describing their experience to one another they are in complete disagreement. Substitute humans for blind men and God for the elephant and you can realize that everyone has a different viewpoint making their findings subjective. Anyone who begins the search discovers an original perspective but the actual search for God seems to be objective science for results are assured to all.

If those blind men could communicate via telepathy they would be able to create a comprehensive view of their subject, by sharing their observations. Language will evolve into telepathy when we pass beyond this material existence and become increasingly made of spirit. At that point in our evolution experiences can be shared via direct mental transfer. We can begin to sense that reality here and now when we share moments or realization or enlightenment through the reflective field of Love.

Here is a PDF version of this essay... http://www.theoreticsinstitute.org/pics ... cience.pdf
Sandy
Staff

Re: Subjective Science

Post by Sandy »

I love this essay Welles! It resonates with me and my sense that we all can describe a little piece of the Creator. I hadn't thought before how much telepathy will increase our understanding of each other and the evolving universe...makes me wonder that these early stillness skills of ours, still very much in their infancy form as we learn to communicate gradually with our celestial cousins, will evolve into widespread telepathy abilities on this mortal world. (eventually on this world as we have a long way to go... although there are people who use telepathy even now.) ) But it is at this point I think that by knowing our brothers and sisters more completely we will better understand them and wars of the kind we know now will be no more. Gosh I hope so! :D
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote:...makes me wonder that these early stillness skills of ours, still very much in their infancy form as we learn to communicate gradually with our celestial cousins, will evolve into widespread telepathy abilities on this mortal world.

That's a great point Sandy. It 'sounds' exactly right to me.

Welles
overmind

Post by overmind »

We can begin to sense that reality here and now when we share moments or realization or enlightenment through the reflective field of Love.
This is interesting because I do not always factor God's energy/love into the concept of telepathy or reflectivity. It makes me wonder what kind of field is being used, if it is around the individual or if the field covers the whole universe (or combinations of these things). If I remember correctly, reflectivity had partly to do with technology we don't have as well as circuits for communication, but the process may be powered by God's energy field. Might as well go back to the UB for help.

(105.1) 9:7.1 The Conjoint Actor is able to co-ordinate all levels of universe actuality in such manner as to make possible the simultaneous recognition of the mental, the material, and the spiritual. This is the phenomenon of universe reflectivity, that unique and inexplicable power to see, hear, sense, and know all things as they transpire throughout a superuniverse, and to focalize, by reflectivity, all this information and knowledge at any desired point. The action of reflectivity is shown in perfection on each of the headquarters worlds of the seven superuniverses. It is also operative throughout all sectors of the superuniverses and within the boundaries of the local universes. Reflectivity finally focalizes on Paradise.

(105.2) 9:7.2 The phenomenon of reflectivity, as it is disclosed on the superuniverse headquarters worlds in the amazing performances of the reflective personalities there stationed, represents the most complex interassociation of all phases of existence to be found in all creation. Lines of spirit can be traced back to the Son, physical energy to Paradise, and mind to the Third Source; but in the extraordinary phenomenon of universe reflectivity there is a unique and exceptional unification of all three, so associated as to enable the universe rulers to know about remote conditions instantaneously, simultaneously with their occurrence.

(105.3) 9:7.3 Much of the technique of reflectivity we comprehend, but there are many phases which truly baffle us. We know that the Conjoint Actor is the universe center of the mind circuit, that he is the ancestor of the cosmic mind, and that cosmic mind operates under the dominance of the absolute mind gravity of the Third Source and Center. We know further that the circuits of the cosmic mind influence the intellectual levels of all known existence; they contain the universal space reports, and just as certainly they focus in the Seven Master Spirits and converge in the Third Source and Center.

(105.4) 9:7.4 The relationship between the finite cosmic mind and the divine absolute mind appears to be evolving in the experiential mind of the Supreme. We are taught that, in the dawn of time, this experiential
mind was bestowed upon the Supreme by the Infinite Spirit, and we conjecture that certain features of the phenomenon of reflectivity can be accounted for only by postulating the activity of the Supreme Mind. If the Supreme is not concerned in reflectivity, we are at a loss to explain the intricate transactions and unerring operations of this consciousness of the cosmos.

(105.5) 9:7.5 Reflectivity appears to be omniscience within the limits of the experiential finite and may represent the emergence of the presence-consciousness of the Supreme Being. If this assumption is true, then the utilization of reflectivity in any of its phases is equivalent to partial contact with the consciousness of the Supreme.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey guys...well this isn't very detailed or scientific...but a few years ago Anne (blue Nova) was speaking telepathically to a person in India. She was explaining to me once how it was accomplished...and it seems God is in the middle of both of them like a river of love... It was God who relays the connections ... well, that's about all I remember. LOL See, told you, not a whole lot to add but from my long talks with Anne and all she understood about what was happening moment by moment in my life I am sure that it is possible and all of us can eventually learn to do this...(if only we have the faith of a little mustard seed... :D obviously I have a bit of work to do. :mrgreen: )
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.