The Science of Love

This is a forum for posting Spiritual essays of human thought and experience. Please do not post celestial messages here or copy written material without the owner’s permission.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Science of Love

Post by Welles »

The Science of Love is one of three related written pieces. The other two are entitled Subjective Science and Experimenting In Love. The first two are descriptions of Love as a field of energy that we can access. In the third I suggest a practical experiment for creating a circuit of Love among people in small groups. It is designed so anyone who feel the possibilities inherent in the idea can use it as a point of reference in creating their own experiments. I'll post the other two in the near future.

Welles

The Science of Love

Love is God is Spirit. That sounds like a classic cliché, doesn’t it? There are sufficient implications to provoke an emotional reaction but not really enough substance for any intellectual grasp so it doesn’t actually provide a useable meaning. To provide utility, a concept must be understood by the mind, accepted by feelings and, finally, be put to the test. Experience is required for complete realization. So what is Love anyway?

It is a field of energy, a living part of The Creator in which all spiritualized personalities exist. Those who were created perfect have their actual forms made of it. We, who are evolving from less exalted origins, are building our futures from the truths made real during our spiritual adventures. Love itself is infinite and timeless, which means it is eternal. It exists throughout the Created Universe. It is the only unified field.

Staggering numbers of material worlds exist in a series of quantum shells around the Creator’s absolute position. They are formed by the duality of space and gravity. Those elements exhibit tantalizing hints of the true unified field phenomena found in Love, so a study of them in that light will prove valuable. Ultimately, though, there is only the one singularity. For the sake of emphasis I’ll repeat: timeless infinity equals eternity.

Sequential cause and effect have no place in this energy field. What happens in one locus happens throughout simultaneously. The existence of material realms may be thought of as buffering zones to allow real perfection to exist and still nurture new possibilities through the experience of trial and error. The resolution of spiritual error actually expands the potentials of perfection. God really has it figured out. Duh.

One of the great wonders about all this is that we can begin learning to use Love right here on Earth, our little planet in the outback of the densest quantum layer of Creation. Experience is the only way to know of its existence. We can examine the subject with a scientific approach. The only means of research in this field is our own involvement. That rather puts us on the spot, eh? There will never be a purely objective answer. When a study mandates that the test subject is also the researcher, only subjective answers can be discovered. That doesn’t diminish the validity of the results. After all, in a singularity everything is unique and ubiquitous simultaneously.

If you undertake a research project in the field of Love, a good place to start is learning to quiet your internal conscious mind. Inner quiet is the key because your research is dependent on reflections from a steady state. You may achieve that by doing creative work. Love can flow through you when you become totally absorbed in a task. It’s like priming the pump of your spiritual connection. You might discover that an open heart allows for the appreciation of those personalities around you through a lens of Love. The internal critic vanishes. Then again you could listen to the fragment of God that lives in your heart and guides you toward enlightenment. Reflecting love back toward the source yields joy. You can even add to the spirit others by reaching out to them through this field. Their connection to it will be strengthened because of your gift.

So, what are you doing with Love?

A PDF version of this essay can be found here (next to last) http://www.chutzpahgalleries.com/writtenessays.html
Sandy
Staff

Re: The Science of Love

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Welles...last night we watched a documentary on the question, "What is Life?" narrated by, I believe, a physicist who in a round about way was trying to prove science can explain it all away...there is no Source controlling and uplifting the material world just a bunch of scientific laws and, in a nutshell, all this metaphysical spiritual 'stuff" is a bunch of wishful thinking. But the funny thing is, as he marched along in his beautifully photographed illustrations supposedly supporting his thesis, George and I both nodded to each other seeing the very evidence supporting the Universal Creator. This Infinite being is the very fabric of everything that is , all that is experienced, and is manifest with Love and in Love and for Love. Love is really our natural state of being...So I wonder why is it we struggle so in realizing the potentials and value inherent as we allow Love to manifest? Is it a preoccupation on survival which I must admit is pretty darn important too?...or a reluctance to see assume that the answers abound in something so simple and perfect in its unity and universal accord?

I so appreciate the way you have explained this and the idea that Love can be approached and value proven much like any other experiment. It is all any of us need. Let's just give it a try...a good solid conscious effort and see what comes about. I suspect we will be amazed and delighted! :D
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
overmind

Post by overmind »

The existence of material realms may be thought of as buffering zones to allow real perfection to exist and still nurture new possibilities through the experience of trial and error. The resolution of spiritual error actually expands the potentials of perfection.
I really loved those lines. I usually look at time-space as the gradual experience of God's perfection, but expanding that perfection is also an important function to think about.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

overmind wrote:I usually look at time-space as the gradual experience of God's perfection, but expanding that perfection is also an important function to think about.

I'd say "the gradual experience of God's perfection" is what we are doing but the result of our doing expands new potentials into perfecton, which reside in the embrace of God the Supreme.

Hey, overmind, how about a nickname? I think OM would be just right. ;)

Welles
overmind

Post by overmind »

Welles wrote:
overmind wrote:I usually look at time-space as the gradual experience of God's perfection, but expanding that perfection is also an important function to think about.

I'd say "the gradual experience of God's perfection" is what we are doing but the result of our doing expands new potentials into perfecton, which reside in the embrace of God the Supreme.

Hey, overmind, how about a nickname? I think OM would be just right. ;)

Welles
Yes, I agree.

Yeah, some people shorten the username to "om" during chat, others call me "over".
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I like OM too. Although I have been calling you the full name, Overmind, for so many years it may seem odd to me at first. :)
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
overmind

Post by overmind »

I think developing an identity for a username is odd in itself, yet I use the same name almost everywhere. Sometimes I want my username to be my real name on this site since it has more of a family atmosphere. I feel like I know the person better when I use their real name, but I can't always remind others that they can call me Arthur. Maybe I will write an essay about forging identities in the future. The Theory of Identity, has a nice ring to it... :mrgreen:
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

overmind wrote:I think developing an identity for a username is odd in itself, yet I use the same name almost everywhere. Sometimes I want my username to be my real name on this site since it has more of a family atmosphere. I feel like I know the person better when I use their real name, but I can't always remind others that they can call me Arthur. Maybe I will write an essay about forging identities in the future. The Theory of Identity, has a nice ring to it... :mrgreen:

Hah! I like Arthur, too, having a preference for real names rather than handles. So, howdy, Arthur! :hithere

Somehow every time I think of the term 'handles' for internet usernames or 'identities' my mind flips back to the last couplet of Bob Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues.

"The pump don’t work

’Cause the vandals took the handles" WHIST

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I have been dying to call you Arthur ever since I knew it to be you! But I was afraid you were being protective of you anonymity so I held off.
so since you don't mind it will be Arthur from now on. Wow... OM was short lived here wasn't it? :mrgreen:

I just took a look at the words to Bob Dylan's song, Welles! WOW! :shock: How can anyone remember all that! awesome! I got a good chuckle at the lyrics though..
For some reason it made me think of a song I haven't heard in a long time...Billy Joel's, 'We Didn't Start the Fire.' What would we do without Utube these days. :D ...can walk down memory lane with just a few clicks...I had to tear myself away though as there are so many B Joel songs I adore! :roll
:loves
Sandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote: Wow... OM was short lived here wasn't it? :mrgreen:

Well that's a matter of perspective. Some say it lasted just one syllable's worth; others say it's an eternity. I suspect we're somewhere in between. :roll:

Welles