Can never get enough of this video after all these years. Truly AMAZING. :P

“YOU SHALL NOT DOUBT THAT FAITH IS THE ONLY REQUIREMENT FOR ETERNAL SALVATION”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CkbbohKDoY
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Journey Through the Universe - Urantia Book Video

Post by Sandy »

Oh MY! OH MY! OH MY!!!! That was stupendous! Our home is out there... every beautiful inch of it! I can hardly wait... but of course I will. :D
Thank you Dat...It has been a long time since I have been so moved by a video.
:loves
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Happy to hear you enjoyed it, Sandy. :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I just watched it again! The music is still echoing in my soul. :happy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Spacewaltz
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Spacewaltz »

That is a nice video. It makes you wonder.. Just where is everybody .
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow, I just watched it again after you brought it back to attention, Spacewaltz. The only way I can describe the way I feel right now is as if my "heart grew three sizes" LOL Yep it is a good one, especially for those with a Urantia Book background. But definitely that isn't necessary to feel awed by this film.

Very beautifully done.
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

This is the perfect find. And I understand it all a little better thanks to Jon, Starwalker. Thank you Jon for helping me today, I look forward to our next discussion. You did great.

PS. It makes you wonder what life is like on a planet so close to paradise??
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Eric,

Thank you for walking through the universe with me yesterday. I look forward to future talks with you as well. Your questions really helped steer the conversation where it needed to go.

As for life on a planet so close to Paradise, I found this passage for you:
Life on the divine worlds of the central universe is so rich and full, so complete and replete, that it wholly transcends the human concept of anything a created being could possibly experience. The social and economic activities of this eternal creation are entirely dissimilar to the occupations of material creatures living on evolutionary worlds like Urantia. Even the technique of Havona thought is unlike the process of thinking on Urantia.
The regulations of the central universe are fittingly and inherently natural; the rules of conduct are not arbitrary. In every requirement of Havona there is disclosed the reason of righteousness and the rule of justice. And these two factors, combined, equal what on Urantia would be denominated fairness. When you arrive in Havona, you will naturally enjoy doing things the way they should be done. (UB,14:5.2-3)
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I have to try hard and think about what that means. But underneath is I see the desire and the structure to create this paragraph as reality here on Urantia.

It still blows my mind that so many people are receptive to the idea that the sleeping subject has presented all this information. I'm sure there are many discussions around that alone, but I keep to the pillars as you've mentioned-

Truth, beauty and goodness.

What else matters?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

It basically means that life in the Central Universe is perfect in ways that go beyond our imaginations.

The sleeping subject was the medium through which this information was conveyed. In this case the medium was not the message. The book claims celestial authorship, much like the celestial messages sent out by this site. Many intelligent people have accepted the UB for various reasons. Despite some of the fantastic claims, it somehow rings the truth bells. In many ways the world is still catching up to what was revealed in these papers almost 100 years ago.

Sticking to the pillars of truth, beauty, and goodness is always advisable. And LOVE is the embodiment of all three. That's what really matters!

Kind regards,
Jon
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke