Reflectivity Phenomennon

A forum to discuss the Urantia Book.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Reflectivity Phenomennon

Post by pointman19 »

I was reading the fourteenth chapter and came across one sentance that has literally stuck in my mind because i cant find its meaning. Ive even tried googling it and even the Urantia is vague about it...its just a mention in a sentance. So can anyone help me out with this?

heres the passage, i figure if anyone can help me understanding term, it would be you folks.

[14:6:33] And Lastly, since these Daughter Spirits of the Infinite Mother will not likely ever return to their paradise home, they derive great satisfaction from the universal reflectivity phenomenon associated with the Supreme Being in Havona and personalized in Majeston on Paradise
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Reflectivity Phenomennon

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://www.theub.org/foreword.html#Reflective_Spirits

:idea: This resource is a good starting point since each reference links to the respective UB text. Both "Reflective Spirits" and "reflectivity" link to a lot of information about this topic.

8) Or use the browser's Find feature on that web page and type the desired search word preceded by a period, such as .Reflective Spirits

Rod
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: Reflectivity Phenomennon

Post by pointman19 »

Thank you Kindly
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard