Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Concentric circles symbol

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://aitnaru.org/psymmetry.html

:scratch: Perhaps, CSCSC concentric circles (the geometry) are those that are
"emblematic of the infinity, eternity, and universality of the Paradise Trinity" (93:3.3)
and not the trademarked, evenly spaced concentric circles. :roll:

CSCSC - inscribed circle within inscribed square within inscribed circle within inscribed square within circle.

Rod
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Concentric circles symbol

Post by Sandy »

It's a beautiful design, Rod. I bet Machiventa Melchizedek would agree. :thumright:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Concentric circles symbol

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Scalene Fource geometry in Paradise Trinity Day topic.

I was intent on highlighting the symbolic red "F" in the center of this design (for "Four") when I turned the design 90 degrees counter-clockwise during editing. Suddenly, a symbolic "4" appeared! And when the four circles are included, "40,000" becomes the complete number. :hithere

:scratch: Maybe, "40,000" alludes to this:

"And so the ancient civilization of the yellow race has persisted down through the centuries. It is almost forty thousand years since the first important advances were made in Chinese culture, and though there have been many retrogressions, the civilization of the sons of Han comes the nearest of all to presenting an unbroken picture of continual progression right on down to the times of the twentieth century. The mechanical and religious developments of the white races have been of a high order, but they have never excelled the Chinese in family loyalty, group ethics, or personal morality." (79:8.16)

Rod ... :bike: ...