the circle of 7

A forum to discuss the Urantia Book.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

the circle of 7

Post by happyrain »

does the UBOOK have any reference to this group like how it was created who it consist of or any perosnal information ? thanks

EDIT: i dont have access to the internet often so going through the book online isn't always an option
thanks for any help or understanding
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: the circle of 7

Post by Sandy »

Hey Rain,
No the Urantia book does not contain that sort of information. The Teaching Mission did not exist in those days. It wasn't until after the adjudication of Lucifer around 1985 that the circuits were opened and some of the names of Teachers became household words.. (well they are in some house holds anyway. :lol: )
The Urantia book is basically a text of fact, of information about our Grande and Local Universe and how we fit into the scheme of things. It provides a history for our own world and nurtures us with lessons from Christ Michael's beautiful life and way of being, lessons that transcend race and religion and world and even universe. What we learn is how unique and precious we all are here and there...where ever there is life. We are cherished and so we should cherish others. Eternity is a big ole Wonderful adventure! We are blessed!

I'l think the circle of seven may be a group of Mentori...very skilled and qualified Teachers. (Mentors) Maybe Chris can explain a bit more about them.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Re: the circle of 7

Post by happyrain »

hi sandy. ty. i would love to learn more about this circle as they're constantly being mentioned. these lessons are very interesting and always seem to come at just the right time. jmmm, ty.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity