Dalamatia staff of one hundred

A forum to discuss the Urantia Book.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Dalamatia staff of one hundred

Post by happyrain »

hi :hithere
i haven't read much but am wondering if the UB talks about the "Dalamatia staff"
also, are fallen angels incarnate here? is it possible there are people walking among us today who carry past life experience tracing back to the garden of eden?

thanks
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Dalamatia staff of one hundred

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote:hi :hithere
i haven't read much but am wondering if the UB talks about the "Dalamatia staff"
also, are fallen angels incarnate here? is it possible there are people walking among us today who carry past life experience tracing back to the garden of eden?

thanks
Dear Eric,

The Urantia Book does not support the notion of reincarnation. However we do know that it supports the concept of the Thought Adjuster, and in those cases where the TA has indwelt a human previously, it may share memories. But, we have also been told those do not relate to this world.

Elsewhere I have studied reincarnation thoroughly, and there have been cases that have absolutely disproved the notion that these memories are passed through the cells. To be more specific, in a case of a woman who had memories of a young man being executed, and it was found to have been in her family tree, he had died without fathering a child, so there was no possible way that memory could have come via body cells.

IMHO the memories are a product of our minds, which can seek these out.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happy 1
New Friend

Post by happy 1 »

Greetings happyrain,

You really want to read about Caligastia, our 1st Planetary Prince. He is commonly known as “the Devil”. Info starts on page 741. Dalamatia is the city of the prince seated in the area of the Persian Gulf. Oh and also the name of his 2nd in command I think? FASCINATING STUFF !!

863.06 is also something you might want to read. It answers your 2nd question.

As for reincarnation the archives offer some information. http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/archives.html -next- About our Midwayer and other Friends -next- (under description) : Spirit and Soul, and/or It’s OK by Us.

Your trusted servant,
Happy 1 :hithere
happyrain
Family

Virtual Experience, TA Memories, Reincarnation

Post by happyrain »

Excuse my naivety, I don't regularly read the UB. And I will have a long post here... Thanks to anyone who might offer their opinion. Does this mean a TA could be with me and unintentionally share feelings of being cut off like a fallen angel? I just read the https://www.board.1111angels.com/viewto ... =2&t=29258 message from Uteah who says
The mechanics of this remedial path (of souls) is complex, misunderstood, and controversial as it seems to suggest to some the evidence of past lives that sometimes surface in the current lives of humans as they work through trauma and discover these residual inequities in the subconscious mind. This remedial method to assist these souls through virtual experience (via soul fragmentation) has now ended and they are now to continue their training on mansion world number one.

Through the process of purification by the Universal Censor, the stain of rebellion has been purged from these souls that were once barred entry into the mansion worlds.
I work very closely with my dreams and visions. It is how I stumbled here after all. . . This specific phrase, "once barred entry in the mansion worlds" has a familiarity to it. I've had dreams and idea's of being a fallen angel. Also what one might call a vision of even a future life, leaving planet earth on a cold ship. Could these collections be memory of the TA or is this part of the virtual experience- which has started as early as 6 or 7 years of age?

Secondly, I am not here to criticize those who do or do not believe in reincarnation. I'd say I do believe in it but I am open to understanding the unifying principle, not the how or even the why. I say this because I've had friends trigger instances-
one example is a coworker who has helped guide me back towards my spiritual efforts, there is an importance to our relationship as guided by Spirit. In one moment he was speaking to me and I heard a completely different voice. This voice was like someone from a different lifetime and it was followed by a vision of us as children, barefoot, leaning up against a clay house of some sort. The dirt was brightly colored. I knew we were somehow related. In an instant this happened and I can not explain it.

I will try to carefully explain the most recent experience which I believe is meeting an aspect of myself. I believe we are all One. So much so I believe that this is, "Gods dream" and "in Him we move and have our being." I believe when you pursue your beliefs with sincerity Spirit finds a way to communicate back and validate these expressions. So, I have been blessed to come across these individuals who show me how we are connected and quite possibly hinting to a life once shared together. Essentially, to follow the belief that we are all one meant being shown truth in ways that surpass my reasoning capabilities, linear thinking and even bring serious emotional disturbances alongside beautiful rewards.
There was a Woman who woke something up in me. I started having dreams. The initial dream was that we met in a nature scene by water, there were no words spoken but the feeling was autumn- peaceful leaves, golden light... this feeling lingered with me when I woke up. I was so convinced that what I experienced could best be described as meeting an aspect of myself, Home or Soul. Later I'd have dreams that she'd tell me her thoughts, assurances that were eventually validated. Because of this and my attraction to her physically, mentally and spiritually I quite foolishly fell in love and made a bit of a mess of the situation. She was not interested in me romantically. The last dream I had with her before our cut off was that I had pursued her before, that I spotted her in different guises- even my ex... She can not be my ex which means to me there is some energy reaching in the form of a lesson. Outside of the dream she had joked once that we must have known each other in a past life. I was convinced at that point. What was weird was she told me in this last dream that we've done this before and it was hinted that I might have somehow been abusive with alcohol. I can't tell if I am forcing this sight though. She also told me she didn't want to do this. On a separate note I've had another friend with whom I feel a connection tell me in a past life I was a promiscuous drunk... Back to the Woman, I actually shared with her the golden light and autumn experience... She told me she'd usually meet her ex bf in nature by water but the difference is there's a guardian angel between them. She also told me she wouldn't consider me because I have had a past with alcohol in this lifetime and that she has some type of PTSD where this abuse is concerned. There are other reasons too I'm sure, one being that the attraction is just not there... Back to the final dream... As the last dream came to its conclusion, it ended with me finding her after she decided to leave, this time I was the one asking her to remember. I gifted her jewels and a butterfly landed on a box which became a vibrating white light before I woke up. Ironically she tells me she is a butterfly. The number prompt we started to share was 888 alongside other coincidences, like finding a silver amulet of the virgin of guadalupe on the floor and by "coincidence" this actually belonged to her. I remember the 888 energy being strong when I found it(8:08, 8:18, 888). In the beginning she told me she did not want to experiment with the numbers because it'd mean we'd have a connection, but when I first met her- I felt the connection was already alive.
I do acknowledge that these were intense feelings which were somehow pulled out of me, I thought I could handle things but it turned out I could not, we are not in communication anymore and I am ok with things shutting down. I don't want to force anything or pursue someone who isn't interested in me- I only seek to create harmonious relationships, even if that means having to disappear. So what was all of this- one sided craziness? Could this be the virtual reality Uteah is describing?

Lastly, my recent desires are centered around wanting to experience conscious death. I am welcoming the energy, as well as Love, in hopes to transform. Are these feelings in line with Uteah acknowledging the end of these virtual experiences and a readiness to enter Mansion 1?

If you've made it this far, thanks... Not my best ability to summarize all that has happened and should this person somehow ever find this thread we can delete it at your request...
Just to recap... Could TA's be fallen angels? Are there triggers for this virtual reality? Could a TA memory involve a moment that hasn't happened yet?

Just curiosities, I suppose if I truly wish to embrace death then I need to let it all go.

Kind regards,
HR
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

It’s kind of complicated. And I understand with all the body of work out there, that trying to place the puzzle pieces together can just take years or even a lifetime.

Your thought adjuster is not a fallen angel. That you can be sure of. your thought adjuster has been called many things: inner daemon, higher self, pilot light, big you, spark of god...so many things.

He is you in every sense of the word if you choose him/her to be. It is both you from the most ancient past, and the farthest remote future. you right now are in a middle ground before the choice to connect and fuse is met. They choose us. So know that your adjuster, out of everyone on this planet chose you.

This is a quote from the urantia book, describing his plea to his host:

Divine adjuster speaking

110:7.10 (1213.5) During the making and breaking of a contact between the mortal mind of a destiny reservist and the planetary supervisors, sometimes the indwelling Adjuster is so situated that it becomes possible to transmit a message to the mortal partner. Not long since, on Urantia, such a message was transmitted by a self-acting Adjuster to the human associate, a member of the reserve corps of destiny. This message was introduced by these words: “And now, without injury or jeopardy to the subject of my solicitous devotion and without intent to overchastise or discourage, for me, make record of this my plea to him.” Then followed a beautifully touching and appealing admonition. Among other things, the Adjuster pleaded “that he more faithfully give me his sincere co-operation, more cheerfully endure the tasks of my emplacement, more faithfully carry out the program of my arrangement, more patiently go through the trials of my selection, more persistently and cheerfully tread the path of my choosing, more humbly receive credit that may accrue as a result of my ceaseless endeavors—thus transmit my admonition to the man of my indwelling. Upon him I bestow the supreme devotion and affection of a divine spirit. And say further to my beloved subject that I will function with wisdom and power until the very end, until the last earth struggle is over; I will be true to my personality trust. And I exhort him to survival, not to disappoint me, not to deprive me of the reward of my patient and intense struggle. On the human will our achievement of personality depends. Circle by circle I have patiently ascended this human mind, and I have testimony that I am meeting the approval of the chief of my kind. Circle by circle I am passing on to judgment. I await with pleasure and without apprehension the roll call of destiny; I am prepared to submit all to the tribunals of the Ancients of Days.”

If you wish to experience the mansion worlds, while still alive. There are many that do. I would look up Robert Bruce’s astral dynamics. And practice his astral projection techniques, and his “New energy” book.

He has a fascinating story of projecting to either the highest astral levels, or the spirit spheres/mansion worlds. And meeting his son and others who passed away in a grand amphitheater.
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That's very nice, thank you for the reply. Will power is the key.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I agree that was a very nice post Astguy. I look forward into exploring the links you provided. And you, Eric, you poise many questions, but I thought your summary was well done. It is hard to describe these things adequately for others as the inner self play such a huge roll in the light that floods you at the mere memory.

I would like to mention this part and look at it for a moment...
Could TA's be fallen angels? Are there triggers for this virtual reality? Could a TA memory involve a moment that hasn't happened yet?
Humans are much more familiar with angels then any most other celestial beings that inhabit the local universe. But the universe is filled with celestial helpers of innumerable description with jobs just as diverse. Angels work closely with us for obvious reasons and when the rebellion occurred a huge number of them were swayed by the melodious voice of rebellion's instigator. Yet this, rebellion, is impossible for a TA as they are parts of the Creator of all that is. They are not created beings and their separation and gift to us is a deeply shrouded mystery that only the highest beings close to the Creator are privy at best. The beauty of this, though, is that we do not have to know every nuance of their ways and being. But when they share parts of their memories it is a blessing and I am thinking that is what may be happening to you. You see, most likely your TA has inhabited other mortals before you. Some may have chosen not to exist others may have been destined for son or spirit fusion etc. But all of these experiences with other beings/mortals in many forms and many places in the grande universe are stored away and will become yours someday as you fuse with the TA and gain eternity. This God Spark, in a way, will be you...and so learning to lend an "ear "to Its' directions is a blessing...yet a blessing many of us unconsciously choose to ignore as mortal life can be sooooo challenging and rather distracting from spiritual pursuits. TA's are more awesome then anything we can possibly imagine... and learning to align ourselves to their direction...well... imagine... just imagine what this can do in the days weeks and months ahead.
Could a TA memory involve a moment that hasn't happened yet?
I love what Atsguy wrote here...
He is you in every sense of the word if you choose him/her to be. It is both you from the most ancient past, and the farthest remote future. you right now are in a middle ground before the choice to connect and fuse is met. They choose us. So know that your adjuster, out of everyone on this planet chose you.
And you know, that is a very good question, Eric. You would think that a TA being a fragment of God would be able to see well into the future even before fusion...Which brings up a lot of questions like, if a TA knows the future He or She would also know whether their charges choose to progress or not. and is it considered Kosher for a TA to share future events relating to His/Her charge while they are still in mortal form? Obviously, I need to reread the complex TA papers in the Ubook. ????? But being a part of God would certainly open a lot of doors. Of course, I am thinking that a TA's judgement would be perfect? And they can do no wrong or make any mistake.

Reincarnation...not reincarnation? who knows? The important thing in my humble opinion is to grasp life and eternity with both hands and make these moments spiritual and otherwise, something to take with you when death opens the door to wonders and most likely a new series of questions and answers .LOL

Enough out of me today... :love
simple Sandy

As for the triggers of what you call virtual reality...only your TA would know for sure and so its for you and hopefully the rest of us to discover the answer, with Him/Her as the ultimate "tour guides. " :bana:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you sandy, very interesting, to think the TA is sharing its memories with me.