Dalamatia staff of one hundred

A forum to discuss the Urantia Book.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Dalamatia staff of one hundred

Post by happyrain » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:33 pm

hi :hithere
i haven't read much but am wondering if the UB talks about the "Dalamatia staff"
also, are fallen angels incarnate here? is it possible there are people walking among us today who carry past life experience tracing back to the garden of eden?

thanks

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Dalamatia staff of one hundred

Post by Geoff » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:19 pm

happyrain wrote:hi :hithere
i haven't read much but am wondering if the UB talks about the "Dalamatia staff"
also, are fallen angels incarnate here? is it possible there are people walking among us today who carry past life experience tracing back to the garden of eden?

thanks
Dear Eric,

The Urantia Book does not support the notion of reincarnation. However we do know that it supports the concept of the Thought Adjuster, and in those cases where the TA has indwelt a human previously, it may share memories. But, we have also been told those do not relate to this world.

Elsewhere I have studied reincarnation thoroughly, and there have been cases that have absolutely disproved the notion that these memories are passed through the cells. To be more specific, in a case of a woman who had memories of a young man being executed, and it was found to have been in her family tree, he had died without fathering a child, so there was no possible way that memory could have come via body cells.

IMHO the memories are a product of our minds, which can seek these out.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.
~ said Jesus through Glenda Green in "Love without End" ~

happy 1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Dalamatia staff of one hundred

Post by happy 1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:12 am

Greetings happyrain,

You really want to read about Caligastia, our 1st Planetary Prince. He is commonly known as “the Devil”. Info starts on page 741. Dalamatia is the city of the prince seated in the area of the Persian Gulf. Oh and also the name of his 2nd in command I think? FASCINATING STUFF !!

863.06 is also something you might want to read. It answers your 2nd question.

As for reincarnation the archives offer some information. http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/archives.html -next- About our Midwayer and other Friends -next- (under description) : Spirit and Soul, and/or It’s OK by Us.

Your trusted servant,
Happy 1 :hithere