Reuniting with Family

A forum to discuss the Urantia Book.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Reuniting with Family

Post by crluvearth »

Hello,

I have been reading the Urantia book for a few months, fascinating and enlightening! I am just reaching the section on the Local Universe and wondering if there is somewhere in the book where it discusses being reunited with family? Maybe I missed it or haven't reached this yet but it's something that keeps coming to mind and something I have always believed would happen. As I am understanding it now we all have a very, very long journey ahead of us and with that in mind, and all passing at different times, will we be disconnected with our loved ones?

My young daughter has been very intigued with me reading this book, she is 10. I gave her the guide that came with the book and she caught this as well. She asked me last night "If we all pass at different times and we have to pass through these different worlds of learning, how will we be together?"

I get the personal journey involved as we ascend but I have a hard time accepting it will not include my loved ones :?

Cindy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Reuniting with Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Cindy,

I don't think the Urantia Book discusses that. I could be wrong, but its in my view a bit thin on what it calls the Mansion Worlds. (Its big enough LOL)

In the next realms, we are in the company of those that the Law of Attraction draws to us. If we have that same bond with our family, then it will follow that we are likely to be close to them in the Mansion Worlds. However, as you point out, folks pass at different times, and it would be necessary to "wait" for someone, which rarely happens, IMHO. The two folks for which this does happen, is the soul mate pair. But again the Ubook does not talk about that either. However, it is extremely easy to travel to lower planes, and thus nothing prevents a more advanced family member from visiting a less advanced family member.

The maternal love that exists between you and your daughter will not fade, as long as she is on this earth, so that will keep the two of you close. However when both have passed, it will eventually be a matter of common interest that would keep you together.

Here is an interesting message from Ann Rollins, who has in this message just entered the second sphere BEYOND the Mansion Worlds. You will note she talks about her own parents, and in earlier messages she also related how her daughter was with her, but having been longer over there, her daughter keeps on playing "catch up"

http://new-birth.net/tgrabjvol2/heaven25.htm

but here is one where her husband is far behind:

http://new-birth.net/tgrabjvol3/heaven3.htm

She also says this:
We, I mean your mother, wife and myself, are with one another very frequently, although our homes are different and not very close together. Of course, my home is in a higher plane in that sphere, than those of your mother or wife, but there is nothing to prevent our having constant intercourse and companionship.
love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Cindy,

People on the mansion worlds will often wait for their family members that are tarrying behind them. They wait for them to catch up and then they progress on together. From what I understand we can progress in groups. And if we desire to move forward with our family in tow the universe won't stop us.

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Paul,

My own mother has progressed a very great deal beyond my father. My mother was always "religious" but my father was not, and he had great difficulty getting himself turned around. While it is probably the case that "groups" progress together, they would have to be essentially drawn together by the Law of Attraction, in order for this to occur.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Geoff,

I would agree that for groups to progress together there needs to be a like mindedness for soul progression. If one person was related to us in the mortal life but was either loathe to progress or not too concerned about it then we may have to progress without that person along with us. My guess is that there are persons that have died after their loved one has progressed to a certain level. That person hasn't achieved the level of their loved one yet, but desires to progress to their level. So, of course there are exceptions because our free wills are involved.

Love,
Paul
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Thank you Geoff and Paul. I really enjoyed reading the message from Ann Rollins,fascinating! I never thought about earthly love as material, so much to learn and ponder. I just started reading about the Celestial Artists and love that Ann makes note of the beautiful music, just one of the many things our lowly minds can't comprehend: )

This gives me hope, being with family, and I'm grateful my daughter is taking interest in this. I hope to have the courage to share more with her as I learn.

I just have to go back on the music because it really intrigued me and been on my mind. Today ive had 2 encounters referring to this so I think the celestials are hearing me.

Thank you again, brings such joy to my heart!

Cindy
happy 1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happy 1 »

pg533.05 pg516.05
:hithere