Paradise Sons of God (paper 20)

A forum to discuss the Urantia Book.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Paradise Sons of God (paper 20)

Post by jfarris »

I am just starting to absorb this paper. But what i am trying to understand is whether or not is is possible for an evolutionary, material being (like urantians) to be an avonal son? How cool would that be? Pretty awesome, i would think. 8) 8)

But then again, i would also like to visit the future moon colony *(and stay for a while)* :bana: :bana:

I am listening to this paper, and my understanding is that it is possible. Just wondering if anyone else has some input on this? :arrow: :idea:
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Paul

Re: Paradise Sons of God (paper 20)

Post by Paul »

An Avonal Son is a creation of the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit. These Sons work in conjunction with the Creator Sons to affect a change on the evolutionary worlds. Monjoronson is our Avonal Son. He has been here for a few years and has been given the reins to direct our world into the initial stages of light and life. One of his missions is to help us to see that we have a piece of the Eternal Father that dwells in our minds. If we access this Father fragment and listen to its communication we can become more Godlike. Also, for the world at large to change, it is necessary that all of us strive to become forgiving. We can not reach the initial stages of light and life until we do so. We have had thousands and thousands of years of endless wars, violence, bloodshed, murders, etc. If we stay stuck in vengeance and strict justice there will be no way for us to move forward.

There are over one billion of these Avonal Sons. Us evolutionary mortals are not destined to become one of these divine beings. The UB talks about the destiny of evolutionary mortals like you and me. It is very interesting because it involves the developing outer universes. This is what it says:

31:10.7 These deficiencies are inevitable on all levels of universe existence. During the present universe age we of the higher levels of spiritual existences now come down to administer the evolutionary universes and minister to the ascending mortals, thus endeavoring to atone for their deficiencies in the realities of the higher spiritual experience.

31:10.8 But though we really know nothing about the plans of the Architects of the Master Universe respecting these outer creations, nevertheless, of three things we are certain:
31:10.9 1. There actually is a vast and new system of universes gradually organizing in the domains of outer space. New orders of physical creations, enormous and gigantic circles of swarming universes upon universes far out beyond the present bounds of the peopled and organized creations, are actually visible through your telescopes. At present, these outer creations are wholly physical; they are apparently uninhabited and seem to be devoid of creature administration.
31:10.10 2. For ages upon ages there continues the unexplained and wholly mysterious Paradise mobilization of the perfected and ascendant beings of time and space, in association with the six other finaliter corps.
31:10.11 3. Concomitantly with these transactions the Supreme Person of Deity is powerizing as the almighty sovereign of the supercreations.

31:10.12 As we view this triune development, embracing creatures, universes, and Deity, can we be criticized for anticipating that something new and unrevealed is approaching culmination in the master universe? Is it not natural that we should associate this agelong mobilization and organization of physical universes on such a hitherto unknown scale and the personality emergence of the Supreme Being with this stupendous scheme of upstepping the mortals of time to divine perfection and with their subsequent mobilization on Paradise in the Corps of the Finality—a designation and destiny enshrouded in universe mystery? It is increasingly the belief of all Uversa that the assembling Corps of the Finality are destined to some future service in the universes of outer space, where we already are able to identify the clustering of at least seventy thousand aggregations of matter, each of which is greater than any one of the present superuniverses.

31:10.13 Evolutionary mortals are born on the planets of space, pass through the morontia worlds, ascend the spirit universes, traverse the Havona spheres, find God, attain Paradise, and are mustered into the primary Corps of the Finality, therein to await the next assignment of universe service. There are six other assembling finality corps, but Grandfanda, the first mortal ascender, presides as Paradise chief of all orders of finaliters. And as we view this sublime spectacle, we all exclaim: What a glorious destiny for the animal-origin children of time, the material sons of space!

Our destiny Jody is to become finaliters. We are being trained for a future mission in the outer universes. However, in this present universe age we are growing to become Godlike. You can't very well have jurisdiction over a piece of the outer universe if you haven't been thoroughly trained and perfected. This universe age still has a very long way to go. This universe age will only end when ALL of the seven superuniverses have reached the culmination of light and life. That is when each local universe that makes up the seven superuniverses will have attained a level of spirituality that will usher in the revealing of the Supreme Being. When this Supreme Being is revealed to all of the creatures of the seven superuniverses our work in the outer universes will begin in earnest. Remember though, this is something that will be realized in the far, far distant eternal future.
It is increasingly the belief of all Uversa that the assembling Corps of the Finality are destined to some future service in the universes of outer space, where we already are able to identify the clustering of at least seventy thousand aggregations of matter, each of which is greater than any one of the present superuniverses.
These seventy thousand aggregations of matter do not necessarily mean just seventy thousand galaxies. These aggregations of matter could encompass far more galaxies than just seventy thousand. We are being trained, my friend, for something exciting and stupendous. But all we can do is live in the eternal now. We are better off concentrating on the work at hand. To become a perfected mortal standing before the Paradise Father.

Love,
Paul
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Paradise Sons of God (paper 20)

Post by jfarris »

Thanks for that explanation, Paul. You have a very good understanding of the UB! I am impressed and I thank you for your words. :love
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."