Time

A forum to discuss the Urantia Book.
Paul

Time

Post by Paul »

Everything that we do in this life is governed by time. The sun, stars and planets proceed at a particular rhythm that determines our awakened states and sleep states. Our earth hurtles through space at 66,600 MPH, while rotating at over 1,000 MPH. The Milky Way galaxy, of which we are a part, blazes through space at over 90,000 MPH.

We set our clocks to these precise rhythms of our planet and of our star. We measure time in a straight line fashion. There are beginnings and there are ends. We live in the linear frame of time. That is why it is so hard for us to fathom that there could be other measures of time different from our own. And further still, it is almost impossible to comprehend that the Father of us all exists outside of space and outside of time. Where the Father dwells, the past, present and the future, converge into one. Where the Father dwells is motionless and sublime stillness.

We are in constant motion. Our bodies, the planets, the stars, the galaxies, the universe, are all in constant motion. This constant motion precipitates the notion that everything observable to our eyes must adhere to a linear time frame. Yet, modern scientists have even figured out mathematically that there are at least eleven dimensions. How many dimensions there are, I don't know. However, what we call or term dimensions are actually differing bands of time. Note what Bzutu had to say on the subject.
“And indeed, you and I live in different coinciding bands of time. The universe we live in exists in pervaded space. Outside this pervaded space there is neither material nor is there time. Within the pervaded space there is material which is constantly being added to in the form of automatons. It is constantly nourished by an energy which is raw time. Throughout the universes and the galaxies there are countless minded machines, capable of directing the automatons, and the raw-time energy, from nether (lower) Paradise, capable also of splitting time into various bands.
According to the explanation that Bzutu gives there is material constantly being added to in the form of automatons. It is constantly nourished by an energy which is raw time. Then countless minded machines take the automatons and the raw-time energy and splits them into various bands. (I would like Bzutu to give a further explanation about the nature of these automatons and this raw-energy that we call time)

Bzutu gives this vision:
Note: At this point there is a break, as he said there would be. I’m now seeing a ‘machine’ that looks like a huge shredder. A wide, pure white flow of energy goes into this machine, and comes out the other end like ten or twelve narrow, nourishing time bands that have a slight dark space between them. Presumably, the narrow band on the far right is linear time, and it moves directly towards me. Next up I’m seeing a prism that turns white light into rainbow colors. I guess I’m being told there is a similarity.
This illustration reminded me of the electromagnetic spectrum. We are able to see in the visible light spectrum. There are other frequencies that we cannot see, but certainly do exist. Note what this site has to say: http://www.spacetoday.org/DeepSpace/Tel ... ctrum.html
The electromagnetic spectrum is a vast band of energy frequencies extending from radio waves to gamma waves, from the very lowest frequencies to the highest possible frequencies.
The spectrum is arranged by the frequency of its waves, from the longest, lowest energy waves to the shortest, highest energy waves.
On the lower end of the spectrum we have radio waves and infrared waves. Then we have visible light. At higher frequencies we have ultraviolet light, X-rays and gamma rays. There is a longer interval between the energy waves of the lower frequencies and a quicker interval between waves of the higher frequencies. Again, we can only see the frequencies that exist in the visible light spectrum.

Bzutu further states:
Bzutu: “We carry on. The time band you live in is often called linear time. This is where every single second that ticks away is added to history, and drawing your next birthday just one second closer. Your linear time is at the very margin of all times that are being produced by these minded machines. The Morontia Cherubim, Morontia Companions, the Secondary Midwayers, and the Primary Midwayers -- as well as some to-you-unknown (unrevealed) other Celestials -- exist in the very same space you occupy, but they have for themselves two bands of non-linear, more flexible, time, sometimes called the Midway Realm, sometimes called the fourth dimension.

This reminds me of the electromagnetic spectrum because we are not able to see or experience these bands of time or dimensions. We can see visible light, but not the other frequencies above and below. What I find interesting is that our space intersects with their space. We both occupy the same space. Yet, they dwell in the bands of times that these minded machines continue splitting into various time bands. That is how we can understand that the midwayers, destiny guardians, and other celestials can be stationed here, but we cannot see them. There is also an archangels headquarters stationed right here on Urantia. When space visitors come here they are astonished. Why would there be an archangels headquarters on this tiny sphere out on the fringes of the Milky Way? When they discover that the Creator Son of Nebadon had his final bestowal here they have their answer.

Bzutu states:
“A large number of your Angelic forces live in yet the next few bands of time. Those living in these bands are, like us, capable of traversing into adjoining bands of time. You will find that your linear time is least flexible. The flexible time of the Midway realm allows us to ‘dart into your presence,’ as well as meet up with our Primary Midwayer Cousins. And so it is with the Angelic Forces. There appears to be even less of a barrier for them to converse with us, and for them to converse with their seniors, in yet higher levels, or bands, of time.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?p=118536

It seems to me that we are in the visible light spectrum, at least from the standpoint of where we dwell in linear time. As we raise higher up on that spectrum or band of time we will have more flexibility. We will be able to see those in the time bands below us. There was a celestial message that came through one time where a being stationed on Paradise was able to see what was going on from his realm with a person in our realm or linear time band. As we ascend inwards towards the Father we will also ascend the bands of time.

My deepest and sincerest thanks go to our beloved Midwayer friends and the chief Bzutu. We have learned so much as a result of your schooling us in the realities of the universe that we dwell in. I don't often get a chance to express my love for you Bzutu and all my midwayer friends. I love you deeply and thank you that you patiently teach all us cheeky humans. Your determination and fortitude are greatly appreciated. Now that you have taught us time 101 can we go to time 102? :)

Love,
Paul
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Time

Post by jfarris »

Paul wrote:
It seems to me that we are in the visible light spectrum, at least from the standpoint of where we dwell in linear time. As we raise higher up on that spectrum or band of time we will have more flexibility. We will be able to see those in the time bands below us. There was a celestial message that came through one time where a being stationed on Paradise was able to see what was going on from his realm with a person in our realm or linear time band. As we ascend inwards towards the Father we will also ascend the bands of time.
So let me understand, Paul. You are saying there was a celestial message, that came through, which talked about a Paradise being who was able to see what was going on in our realm? Facilitated by a person in our realm (linear time band)?
Do you remember who the celestial was on this transmission? I would like to read up on that--sounds interesting! :o :shock: :roll:

Paul wrote:My deepest and sincerest thanks go to our beloved Midwayer friends and the chief Bzutu. We have learned so much as a result of your schooling us in the realities of the universe that we dwell in. I don't often get a chance to express my love for you Bzutu and all my midwayer friends. I love you deeply and thank you that you patiently teach all us cheeky humans. Your determination and fortitude are greatly appreciated. Now that you have taught us time 101 can we go to time 102? :)

Love,
Paul
I don't know if I am quite ready for time 102, but i do echo the sentiment of gratitude. 8) :lol: :D

Love,

Jody

aka :mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
LolaandLight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by LolaandLight »

What I am wondering is if it is ever possibly in the cards that our friends would allow us (mankind) to gain such an understanding of the various aspects of time (our own and all others) so that we can use the understanding to influence outcomes. I seriously doubt this and can really understand why this would not be possible, could be dangerous actually. I just was wondering. You know like the movie "The Butterfly Effect". I read somewhere, and I cannot remember where, that it is possible to send messages back to yourself in time in order to improve the choices made or help remove negative thinking. Have any of you read this or heard of this?
Lola
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lola,

If you read the book written by a friend of mine - The Last Enemy - by Jack Bentley he escapes a fiery death through a head on collision with a fuel tanker, and yet directly under his car are the scorched tire tracks of the tanker because its tyres were smoking. It went right through him, and he had a witness to the event. He was stalled in front of it, and it drove through him to leave everything untouched.

Later he was told "he" altered time. Of course he has no idea how he might have done that.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

jfarris wrote:So let me understand, Paul. You are saying there was a celestial message, that came through, which talked about a Paradise being who was able to see what was going on in our realm? Facilitated by a person in our realm (linear time band)?
Do you remember who the celestial was on this transmission? I would like to read up on that--sounds interesting! :o :shock: :roll: :
Yeah it happens to George quite often, ask him he will likely find it for you. Its called Universe Reflectivity.

love,
Geoff
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Geoff, I pretty much got the impression that they, at least those assigned to this realm's mortals, can see what is going on as it is going on. I mean, I can almost make out their forms here with me at times. So, if I can "almost" see them, certainly they can see me as I go about my day and see it as being present. At least that is what I always thought. Is this wrong? Please explain more. I also always felt, though I never put it to myself exactly this way until recently, that there were moments in my life where I was actually within the spaces in between time. If that makes any sense at all. Where it appeared as if time stood still and was frozen but I was still active and moving within it. These times are when it seemed they were showing me what was on the "other side"--the light, the love, the peace.

How was it that your friend could do this without being aware that he was doing this? If it was not a concious decision to do it, how was it done? I mean, what is it that was in him that allowed him to bring this ability forward? Is that we are all co-existing in both spots of time at once? Was that what I was doing in those times where they opened the door to their side for me?
Lola
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

LolaandLight wrote:How was it that your friend could do this without being aware that he was doing this? If it was not a concious decision to do it, how was it done? I mean, what is it that was in him that allowed him to bring this ability forward? Is that we are all co-existing in both spots of time at once? Was that what I was doing in those times where they opened the door to their side for me?
Dear Lola,

I have no idea, and neither has he, except the guidance he hears clearly, says "he" did it. I think his TA could have, but.....

love,
Geoff
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I guess it just wasn't his time and they pulled out all stops to make him last beyond that point in time.
Lola
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

LolaandLight wrote:I guess it just wasn't his time and they pulled out all stops to make him last beyond that point in time.
that defintely does happen at times I think
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Isn't it funny how many different ways the word "time" can be used when talking about time?
Lola