Ok, you should be able to post here

A forum to discuss the Urantia Book.
Judy11
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Ok, you should be able to post here

Post by Judy11 »

Dearest Sandy,

Thank you so much for your accolades, may the truth be known that I too, am at times overly emotional, mainly I think because of the enormous amount of Grace we experience when in meditation and feel this unconditional Love wrapping around me like a 'nurturing blanket', and I feel soo filled full that automatically my eyes fill up due this Grace and Mercy and my heart glorifies the Creatoor of all things and beings.

This whole ascension adventure is beyond our understanding and mysteries abound. That's why I am not in a hurry to get anywhere, as the song says: 'Heaven can wait"

Also, Heaven is not the last stop, and that get's my imagination go even further to the outlying grand galaxies now in evolutionary begin stadia, where we are going to serve after we have become perfect. Glory of Glories.

The question remain, why would anybody turn down the chance to eternal life??? As surely all this will be explained to those who are on the seesaw of decision making, before they make up their precious mind, when they are resurrected on the first Mansion world.

Wishing everyone a most blessed 2021 with much spiritual growth
With love from
the beaver
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hello, :hithere

I want to thank Sandy and Beaver for their help in answering my questions. They have been most helpful. I have continued my reading of the Ubook. I’m on paper 15. But I also have been reading about Monjoronson. I understand that what we are doing as part of the 11:11 healing is separate but I can’t help but keep up with what is going on. It's so interesting. I have also noticed a lot of changes in not only my world but in the world around me. Everyone seems to be in a better attitude. They are more helpful, cooperative, and nicer. My own attitude is even more gentle, loving and forgiving. :)

I’ve also noticed in the AC I’m doing more that one healing at a time. The celestial and I are working closer together, we are almost touching. :o I understand that we are clearing a lot of the darkness out of the patients. We do some physical healing but mostly removing darkness.

I read from one of the post from George on the Monjoronson thread that we are separate from the teaching mission. Should I stay away from them or is it okay to continue to monitor what is happening?

One other question. On the last post Beaver said something about Christ Michael finding his soul mate. What if we haven’t found our own soul mate on this world. Will I be able to find my soul mate once I get on one of the mansion worlds, or will that be lost to me?

Rhonda :)

Blessing in love and light throughout the coming year. :loves
Judy11
Old Friend

Post by Judy11 »

Hi Rhonda,

First of, a wonderful New Year to you, enjoy the eternal now moment. Time is just a little sprinkle of eternity.

About Monjoronson? Keep abreast of the news, I would suggest, I do the same thing. And as far as the 11:11 Progress is seperate? Well we all work under the banner of Michael, we are all in His mission, just different functions, that's all. The Universal Father sees everything as One, as ultimately, we are all One at our Spiritual root-Source. We all help in our own way to help uplift the planet one tiny bit at a time, and the more we are conscious of this, the more the Celestials can help. Without our asking, they cannot do nothing, so keep on doing what you are doing. The spiritual pressure brought to bear on the planet is helping people to become more peaceful and aware of each other.

About the question of soul-mates, well, I have not found mine either, but I am sure, there is one, perhaps even on the Mansion world, completely complemental to us. Who knows, it might even be one from another world. (Just an idea I have) Could be wrong on that one, who knows? You can pray for a soul-mate too.

Be Blessed always,
the beaver
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

beaver wrote:About the question of soul-mates, well, I have not found mine either, but I am sure, there is one, perhaps even on the Mansion world, completely complemental to us. Who knows, it might even be one from another world. (Just an idea I have) Could be wrong on that one, who knows? You can pray for a soul-mate too.
Dear Beaver,

Happy new Year sis.

And yes, I am not sure that is impossible. Because we don't know what causes us "souls" to select this planet, or if indeed we do have any choice in the matter. But I have noticed that its rather often that soulmates incarnate into at least what might be called "circles" or put another way, they are often only a few degrees away from you. Even if you never meet.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Judy11
Old Friend

Post by Judy11 »

Hi Dear Bro Geoff, Also a belated Hapy New Year to you and yours.

Thanks so much for your observation.
Since I read in the U.B that we have and are classified as belonging in certain groups, which are like kindred spirits, it is no stretch of imagination to me that there are similar groups existing on other planets, which might unbeknownst to ourselves, might harbor precious soulmates.

The Infinite Father holds a plan for all of us in It's mind and causes us to be born wherever we can be of the greatest use.

With Michael, remember that three couples were picked as potential parents to raise the Child of promise, ultimately Immanuel and Gabriel choose Joseph and Mary due to their past progenitors. Ancestry plays a big part in the selection.

My Thought Adjuster told me during a meditation, that It had known me before I was even conceived. So there must also be a plan in place which cause children to be born on a certain planet. Also, it is never the sperm and egg allone to cause a union to be succesful, Spirit is always present to give it the life force to develop.

As it is, I am so very happy to having been born an Agondonter, (those who can believe without seeing)
The promise God holds out to us, that Agondonters will be of far greater use in the greater scheme of things in the eternal future, because we have proved ourselves having overcome all sorts of doubts and proved to be be dependably steadfast amidst many temptations.

Just my take on things,
Love always,
The Beaver
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

beaver wrote: As it is, I am so very happy to having been born an Agondonter, (those who can believe without seeing)
The promise God holds out to us, that Agondonters will be of far greater use in the greater scheme of things in the eternal future, because we have proved ourselves having overcome all sorts of doubts and proved to be be dependably steadfast amidst many temptations.
Hi Beaver :hithere

I totally agree with you about being an Agondonter. A special privelege indeed. :D

JOdy
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Judy11
Old Friend

Post by Judy11 »

Hi JOdy,

How nice of you to respond to my to my answer to Geoff.
Life is becoming more fascinating to me, and just having read today's message from Chris (Ophelius) about 2012, fills me with joy and hope.
I am just so grateful that I got a computer, looking back I can hardly believe how it has enriched my life to be able to share with others all the good news, mainly from the Urantia Book, mind you although I have learned not to be fanatic about it, even though I have a study group, we started in 1978 and still going.

I have learned that it is mainly a learning to listen within, which holds the greatest blessings for all of us.

Do you get the Daily Quotes from the Urantia Book? I spread those around like 'cookies' too, with the request that others form their own sub-list, so we provide a LIGHT-NET of Quotes around the planet.

The UR is www.TruthBook.com

Blessings always,
the beaver
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hi Beaver and Everyone. :hithere

After reading your last post regarding Monjoronson, I realized how my helping with the AC is in a small the best way for me to give. I’m a very private person and prefer to give in private, so doing the AC suits me well. Because I am so private it is better for me and others like me to not be in the thick of things regarding the Teaching Mission and Monjoronson. We are better off on the sidelines giving our support in whatever way we can.

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately regarding the AC and how it will help others, and my self. I have to admit I was somewhat confused as to why I was called to do it. :? I’m sure others have felt this way. In the beginning we go along on faith. It doesn’t become known to us until later the real use of it. I am happy to say I now have no more doubts as to why I was chosen/and asked to help in this way. :bana:

I read somewhere, probably one of the email messages we received daily that some of us are genetically able to do this type of work. (I’m sure I saying this incorrectly) Like George, at a young age I was able to know what would happen before it happened, just on a small scale. Example: Just this morning I had the though to double on my meditation efforts. A few minutes later I opened my Midway Teaching email to read a message received from Chris, Teacher Ophelius: In the message it said to double your efforts to meditate, among other things.

As soon as I read the message, I knew the thought didn’t come from me. And of course I will comply. Isn’t it wonderful to receive guidance like that? What do you think?

Hope everyone has a fabulous and wondrous year in light and life. Blessing to all. :loves
Rhonda
Judy11
Old Friend

Post by Judy11 »

Hi Rhonda,

Lovely to see your response to everything. I would say: "Go for it girl, with doubling your efforts at meditation. I have always meditated early in the morning, but now I am making an attempt in the evenings too. I have started reading Lytske's book "The Guiding Light Within" early mornings and now in the evenings too, as the messages give me a lovely lead-in to my meditations.

Indeed, there is so much to be thankful for and so much hope and joy. Indeed the message this morning from Chris, Teacher Ophelius was wonderful. It is indeed a blessing to get guidance like that. I have printed the message out for some of my friends who don't have a computer.

It is wonderful that you really meet with success in the AC, i cheer you on. Long distance healing is great, as energy knows no boundaries.

Blessings always,
the beaver