Midwayers

A forum for the study and discussion of the Urantia Book
justintime
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Midwayers

Post by justintime »

Since Secondary Midwayers are more material then the Primary Midwayers, how are they sustaining themselves physically? What is the Adamic technique?

38:9.7 (424.7) Secondary midwayers are physically energized by the Adamic technique, spiritually encircuited by the seraphic, and intellectually endowed with the morontia transition type of mind.
Sandy
Staff

Re: Midwayers

Post by Sandy »

Hi Justintime that's a good question. I wasn't sure and still am not sure LOL but I may have found a clue here in Paper 51 Part 1 page 581 of the Urantia Book...

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... tary-adams

It says...
51:1.4 (581.1) The Material Sons enjoy a dual nutrition; they are really dual in nature and constitution, partaking of materialized energy much as do the physical beings of the realm, while their immortal existence is fully maintained by the direct and automatic intake of certain sustaining cosmic energies. Should they fail on some mission of assignment or even consciously and deliberately rebel, this order of Sons becomes isolated, cut off from connection with the universe source of light and life. Thereupon they become practically material beings, destined to take the course of material life on the world of their assignment and compelled to look to the universe magistrates for adjudication. Material death will eventually terminate the planetary career of such an unfortunate and unwise Material Son or Daughter.
The Midwayers are immortal...thus the bolded part might be at least partially what is meant by the adamic technique. But I am just speculating. I'll see if George can get some information from "our friends" to answer your question.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

The Material Sons enjoy a dual nutrition; they are really dual in nature and constitution, partaking of materialized energy much as do the physical beings of the realm, while their immortal existence is fully maintained by the direct and automatic intake of certain sustaining cosmic energies. (51:1.4)
Good focus, Sandy! :roll

I had been thinking that "materialized energy" referred to human food as consumed by the incarnated Adam and Eve ... and don't recall reading anywhere about midwayers' nutrition (energy source). At least, I had not seen any comments on 1111angels about human food (materialized energy?) as an energy source for the Secondary Midwayers.

:scratch: Maybe 51:1.4 suggests that "materialized energy" that is not human food also exists.

Rod
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Amigoo and all,

Midwayers are electrically "organized" (energized) beings. Zero-Point Energy is their raw sustenance.

I would not be a bit surprized if there were multiple derivations of Z_P Energy, but I don't really know that.

Cheers...
George.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Research focus on "energized" ...

Re: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

"As a scientific concept, the existence of zero-point energy [cosmic energy?] is not controversial. However, the ability to harness zero point energy for useful work is considered pseudoscience by the scientific community at large.

:study: From the Urantia Papers:

"Primary midwayers are energized intellectually and spiritually by the angelic technique and are uniform in intellectual status." (38:9.6)

"Secondary midwayers are physically energized by the Adamic technique, spiritually encircuited by the seraphic, and intellectually endowed with the morontia transition type of mind." (38:9.7)

"The Material Sons enjoy a dual nutrition; they are really dual in nature and constitution, partaking of materialized energy much as do the physical beings of the realm, while their immortal existence is fully maintained by the direct and automatic intake of certain sustaining cosmic energies [zero point?]." (51:1.4)

:idea: Does all this suggest that only incarnated beings on Urantia partake of "materialized energy" ... or that "materialized energy" is essentially human food, originating from photosynthesis?

Rod :stars:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Wikipedia is (often) behind the times, Amigoo. There are several types of ZP energy motors that run for their lifetimes on, wait for it, ZP.

As I see it, only flesh and blood creatures need actual food, hehe !
The rest don't know what they're missing.

Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks for the link, George! (and I see that more videos exist)

But isn't the greater problem that fossil fuel corporations (and governments)
have been preventing these machines from getting to market (especially
by buying the patents or threatening the inventors)?

Rod
justintime
New Friend

Post by justintime »

Thank you all for thought provoking answers to what the secondary midwayers eat! I will now start digesting these videos.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

This letter from William Sadler, Sr. (not Sadler, Jr.) was shared today on another blog:
http://www.urantia-ottawa.ca/historical ... 0Adams.pdf

:scratch: My first thoughts about this timely sharing of that personal communication:

Re: "The midwayers' mind level is but a trifle above that of the human mind."

After 40 years of studying the Urantia Book and perusal of many midwayer-related materials, I'm persuaded that their mind level is beyond the critical review of humans. Any "error" in the Papers correctly attributed to midwayers is likely to have purpose and value ... or at least reflect the limitation of their contribution mandate. ;)

:idea: Also, Dr. Sadler's "I was the last of my family to accept the Urantia Papers. I finally decided that the whole thing was beyond my ability to understand." undermines conjecture that he would have purposefully contributed material to the UB manuscript.

:farao: Hmmm ... whence this use of "purposefully"?
I meant to write "purposely", but wrote "purposefully" which includes "determination" and "sense of purpose"
... and is more accurate for the perspective intended. 8)

Rod
DuaneJ
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by DuaneJ »

I was thinking that while Secondary Midwayers sustain themselves through the Adamic technique of taking in certain cosmic energies, that they have the capacity to materialize themselves, and might require material sustenance for that purpose. Can someone set me straight?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

To Amigoo,

Midwayers have IQ's that simply cannot be measured by us mere humans.
The advantage of the electrical is the inability to forget. As well, longvity
increases experience ... and IQ.

Midwayer opinions are often sought by their "higher ups".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To DuaneJ,

In the physical they can chew KAT as a few of them once did.
They don't need any food in the physical, because they don't stay long enough.
Not use to walking, they have a tell-tale spring in their step. :)

Cheers . . .
George.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

So, modern human ability to walk and chew gum while texting
is not as advanced as we thought! :roll:

Rod
DuaneJ
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by DuaneJ »

George, I'm curious about your source regarding chewing kat and walking with a spring in their steps.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:idea: Speaking of Midwayer chewies (food energy?) ...
Do Midwayers have access to "zero point" energy?

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:idea: Regarding historical KAT springs ...
http://modernfarmer.com/2014/07/everyth ... know-khat/

"in other regions, such as the county of Meru in Kenya, khat farms are relatively peaceful places that provide important work and income for the country’s youths, which are being threatened by government bans. Regardless, the plant’s cultural and historical importance cannot be denied."

:roll: I was mislead by my familiarity with and pre-pre-diabetic fondness of Kit-Kat (chocolate), but the spring in my research steps improved with the additional letter, 'h". And with this enlightenment, I would understand that KhAT is not a necessary Midwayer nutrient for their work "in the physical" but, perhaps, a tea time equivalent ... especially when their (the "few") work and play occured in the regions where KhAT roams.

Further, I would now surmise that George's source was visual presentation ... and without the influence of a green KhAT.

Rod (having just upgraded to "white tea" ...
with a rationalized bite of 86% cacao bar) ;)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi All,

I don't often have time to come to this board.
it's mostly Sunny's priority, whilst I have the lists with more than 10,000 readers in just English.
Then there is Spanish and French.

My maternal grandfather was a dowser.
He found underground water and lost jewelry for people far and wide.
My mother could "see" celestials and I know some 30 plus by sight.
My kids do too, so it might be genetic, but hardly unusual.

Talking about Midwayers as rebels is unfair IMHO.
They were never properly educated on this planet ----
supposedly the task of the Primary Midwayers.

As Bzutu told me: "There was no LAW." Nothing to go by but widely varied opinions.

Zero Point Energy is their fuel, drive, life, as I understand it.

Cheers . . .
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi DuaneJ,

I know quite a few that can hear Celestials better than I do,
But I've always seen them as clear as a bell since I was 6 --- 71 years ago.

And yes, some of the "rebels" chewed Khat in 1972 and before.
They don't now.

Cheers . . .
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:o Document regarding proposed unification of Urantia organizations:
http://files.constantcontact.com/08437b ... 2c6a56.pdf

For this forum, the claims about midwayers would benefit from proof/confirmation. ;)

(I'm not aware that midwayers would be so involved in such organizational matters
... or even needed such a formal organization to do their work.)

Rod
George
Angel in waiting

About Mandates

Post by George »

About Mandates
From the Desk of George Barnard -- 01-05-2017.

Some few months ago a 25 page paper was brought to my attention. It read: Solving the Disunity of the Urantia Revelation and Reuniting Factions by a Method Adjudged by the Conciliating Commission Sojourning on Urantia.

The writing was signed by Mr. Nicholas W. Scalzo, 51 Ironworks Road, Clinton, CT USA . . . and wait for it . . . there are other contributors who must remain anonymous.

These anonymous contributors cannot possibly be the Conciliating Commision of divine persons, Melchizedeks or Celestial Teachers of any kind, for Mr. Scalzo is hardly known to be a receiver of celestial messages. Moreover, had the writing been a message from On High, it would have been short, to the point and not have included the distinct unholy threat noted here directly below:

Caution: If you are a reader of The Urantia Book and believe that the mandates and instructions of the Revelatory Commission that were given to us many years ago do not apply in the present day to you or to your organization, and that these mandates are ‘old news’ and for ‘others long ago.’ STOP! DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER! Lest you must need answer for your decisions.

Expressed and implied those words constitute a vaguely worded, although absolute threat. The Father does not threaten, Michael does not threaten and other Celestials do not threaten . . . never ever! So, by what ‘authority’ does Mr. Scalzo and his band of well-meaning contributors threaten the many thousands of recipients of the daily 11:11 Progress Group Lists messages and our thousands of regular readers of the Urantia Papers ?

Additionally to the earlier threat, should only two of the three ‘main’ Urantia Organizations be prepared to merge, all three will be ‘taken to task.’ (freely worded)

Oops, additionally to yet another threat, there too goes down the gurgler our sacred human free will !

However, in this total forget-all-other-organizations of Mr. Scalzo’s suggestions, both the Teaching Mission and the 11:11 Progress Group -- being decidedly a part of the Urantia Global Awakening, and most certainly of great importance regarding additional new and still future revelatory information – have been brushed aside as having their origin on some alien planet, whilst they are today’s organizations that have ongoing contact with their Thought Adjusters, Christ Michael, Mother Spirit, The Damascus Scribe, Machiventa Melchizedek, Midwayers and former human Teachers.

Strangely, in absolute contrast to the present suggestions of Mr. Scalzo, the 11:11 Progress Group was given Machiventa’s direct order in 2003 to break with the Teaching Mission, to go it alone, and to see both organizations grow at a rate that would make them both proud.

Our Urantia Book readers need to know why our Celestial Brothers must first of all threaten our UB readers and secondly rob us of our God-given free will, for we have 11:11 Progress Group members in two of the three Urantia Revelationary Organizations you named.

God bless you for trying . . .
George Barnard – 11.11 Publishers Pty Limited, Australia.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
My Gift to you is for you to be of service to Me — Christ Michael.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
George
Angel in waiting

About Mandates

Post by George »

Message to Paula Thompson.

Dearest Paula,

I trust this note will find you and your charming family well.

This writing is to notify you that the attached doc will sometime within the next 2 or 3 weeks
go out in English, Spanish and French (plus some European languages) from our offices to
almost 15.000 members of the 11:11 Progress Group.

We are very concerned about the way this proposal for unity is worded.

God bless . . .
George Barnard.

You wrote:
_________________________ _______________________________________
Greetings Fellowship Member!
The President of The Urantia Book Fellowship has posted an important announcement on the Member's Forum on our site. The announcement has to do with a proposal for unity with the other social fraternal organization of Urantia Book students, The Urantia Association International.
This proposal is of concern to all members of The Urantia Book Fellowship, including local Urantia Societies as well as Members at Large. We request that you please read it carefully, consider the ramifications to you as a member, customer and contributor, and give us feedback on the Member's Forum. This is your forum and your chance to participate in our decision process.
Here are the instructions you will need to access the Fellowship’s Member FORUM:
To access and login to the site click here: www.urantiabook.org. The user login link is in the upper right hand corner of the site.
You should already be registered on the site as a member so there is no need to "register" again but you must login to access the Forum. If you've never logged in before, it's very likely that both your username and password are your email address in lower case. Both are case sensitive so please use lower case. If you have any problems logging in let us know.
Once you are logged in, the first thing you will see is your "landing page" which can be accessed at any time under the link called "My Account" which is in the top right corner, after you have logged in.
At the top left side of your landing page you should see "Your Members Areas." Under "Your Member Areas" please click on the link entitled "Members of the Fellowship." This will reveal your Fellowship Member resources on the right of the page. There you will see several links. The fourth link down is, "FORUM for Members." That is where you can click to leave us feedback and participate in the discussion.
Please read the list guidelines before leaving a comment.
If you have any issues please email them to Fellowship@UrantiaBook.org.
Thank you!
Paula Thompson - Director
PS. Just a reminder, if you are planning to come to IC'17 - The Fellowship's 14th Triennial International Conference to be held this coming July, at The University of Denver, please register soon to get the early bird discount of $75.00 off, it will expire January 15th. You can register by visiting www.IC17.org.
George
Angel in waiting

About Mandates

Post by George »

Hi George,

I hope you do send it out. Nothing about that document resonates with me.
I think it's a travesty, and I would not affirm or promote it if my life depended on it. It's not the loving celestials I know and I absolutely agree with every assertion you've made about its threatening tone, coercive tactics and disregard of human free will. It's actually absurd.

I prayed about it fervently about it and this was the message I got back from my heart:

"Thank you for all you've done. We know you're only human and this is one heck of a difficult planet. You've carried on bravely in the face of tremendous difficulties and we appreciate it. However, you would do well to work diligently on unity in your movement. We suggest you keep doing things together and get to know each other again. Make an effort to play together whenever you can. Celebrate God's love with each other, whenever you can. Fall in love with each other again and everything will work out, you'll see. You can't unify in the abstract, only by getting to know each other can that happen. And please, don't take yourselves so seriously, lighten up, be joyful in this work. None of you has done aught but that which you thought best. We love you and we'll be here for you. Have faith!"

These are the celestial overseers I know and love from 41 years of intense study of the revelation and this message from my heart, where I have made a Bethany Home for my Master, gave me peace.

It's nice to hear from you again my old friend! I pray you are happy and well.

Love...Paula

Paula Thompson - Director
The Urantia Book Fellowship
PO Box 6631
Broomfield, CO 80021
http://www.urantiabook.org
303-467-7858
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:scratch: On another blog, someone commented that these two UB paragraphs about Mary's residence conflict:

"Jesus called a family conference at which he proposed that his mother and Ruth go to Capernaum to live in the home which he had so recently given to James. Accordingly, a few days after Jesus left with the caravan, Mary and Ruth moved to Capernaum, where they lived for the rest of Mary’s life in the home that Jesus had provided. Joseph and his family moved into the old Nazareth home." (134:1.6)

"As Jesus looked down upon this scene, it was noontide, and he said to his mother, “Woman, behold your son!” And speaking to John, he said, “My son, behold your mother!” And then he addressed them both, saying, “I desire that you depart from this place.” And so John and Jude led Mary away from Golgotha. John took the mother of Jesus to the place where he tarried in Jerusalem and then hastened back to the scene of the crucifixion. After the Passover Mary returned to Bethsaida, where she lived at John’s home for the rest of her natural life. Mary did not live quite one year after the death of Jesus." (187:4.7)

See also:
http://www.theub.org/part-iv.html#P134_1_6
http://www.theub.org/part-iv.html#P187_4_7

:idea: My interpretation of this UB text ...

Re: "Mary returned to Bethsaida"

Mary was visiting here for the Passover and Jesus' crucifixion.

Re: "where she lived at John’s home for the rest of her natural life"

Mary then lived temporarily at John's home after the crucifixion
(but died within a year during John's care).

Re: "where they lived for the rest of Mary’s life in the home that Jesus had provided"

Since Ruth continued to live in Capernaum and Mary lived there all but the final months of her life,
the phrase is not so inaccurate but could have been clarified ... unless the revelators (midwayers)
wanted UB readers to really think about what they read. :roll:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:sunny: Good mid-year reading (due for release tomorrow, July 11):
https://www.amazon.com/Why-What-Makes-U ... 1476792097

As advertised in Scientific American, July 2017:
"Leonardo da Vinci and Richard Feynman are examples of exceptional inquisitiveness, with their wide and varied interests and hunger to uncover answers for themselves rather than relying on previous proofs and demonstrations."

:scratch: Characteristics of those who would savor Midwayer Mysteries, in particular,
... and epochal revelation, in general. ;)

Also characteristic of those who are intrigued by time prompts :?:

Rod :D
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:bana: Who knew :?: :!:

UMOU is a time-tested acronym (United Midwayers Of Urantia):
http://www.stuartbruce.net/abbrev/4/u.shtml

Rod :D