Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by overmind »

I found another feather today, it was actually on my windshield. I didn't see it when I entered my car, I noticed it stuck to the top left of the windshield when driving to work, but it was gone when I was going back home. Not sure if someone was showing it to me temporarily or if it is just ended up there naturally. I still don't know how the thing could stay attached to my windshield at 70 mph.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Overmind,
What is that old saying?..."Don't drive faster than your Angel can fly."
:lol: It looks like you didn't. ;)
(((((((HUGS)))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi guys :)

I had a slightly odd one last night. I haven't slept at all well for the past few nights, got a lot going on just now, but at one point as I'd begun waking up in the night, in my mind I saw a bunch of flowers followed by 1111's all over the place, just 1's scattered everywhere in my minds eye as I was starting to wake up. It was like a super prompt beamed into me hehe.

I've been using the restless nights to meditate actually and haven't felt too badly in my waking day, but I think I'm due a good nights sleep tonight :finger:

Jack :pig:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

jack,
then get to bed ! :P

just kidding
very cool
that'd trip me out a little(the 1's)
flowers are very symbolic too
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
CityLight
Old Friend

Post by CityLight »

Hey all :hithere It's great to see ya!
I just want to ring in and say that i'm with you on that Jack. I've had a few scattered dreams here and there with a quick image or even word of some prompts. As of late though, i have had multiple dreams through a few nights with many images of the 1111 prompts and 11's alone. This is new for me. Anyone else?
Much Love, Daron.

I wish you wellness on your sleeping patterns Jack! :hithere
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

If you think about it logically, we give flowers to people to show appreciation for who they are or what they are doing or in celebration of a special event in someone's life. In your just waking vision, jack, it sounds like you were given the gift of flowers and then "the note" of the beings who sent them. With all the 1's I would say it was dern near all 1111 loyal Urantia Midwayers. :D Perhaps they are recognizing and showing their appreciation for your extra effort and support in what is happening in your life at this time... :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
P.S. Zolars dream guide says seeing flowers in general means happiness. :flower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Daron,
I usually sleep very well but last night I had a hard time drifting off to sleep. I don't remember having dreams involved with the 11's but I seem to forget my dreams the minute I turn over. It does seem like with what jack just mentioned you are not alone in dreaming about 11's. Oh cool... 8) I just looked at my desk clock and got a great big 11:11! :bana: ( I suppose I am not forgotten after all! ;) )
(((((((HUGS)))))))
Sandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Awesome Daron that you've also had some 11:11 oriented and dreams! I've had them before when I've had these restless nights, in fact I think one of my earliest posts here on the boards, I posted something about it too. My bad sleep patterns are down to juggling a lot of things which are ordering themselves as they're in mid air. Last night was my first good night in at least a week and I feel somewhat more alert today. Post back Daron if you have more, I'm really interested in 11:11 and dreams! :)

I dream a lot, very strong like movies and with my bad nights they were kinda turned/toned down, but last night was quite good. Here's an example: I was with Gregory Peck in a 1950's film in my dream but his house was on fire, we had to put out the little flames dotted around that were starting to form on his curtains and chairs etc. We did well and threw a lot out of the windows too. I'm no dream interpreter, but this week I've been trying to come to terms with a lot of new commitments due to a college course I've started, I feel I've finally managed to weave the new schedule into my weekly fixtures...I can only think this is what the dream may've represented in some way.

By the way thank you Eric, I read your post around 21:00'ish yesterday evening and went to bed shortly after lol :lol: Sleep is the best cure for anything when you get a good enough run at some. Years ago when I was depressed, I would go to bed early and listen to something relaxing and drift off then the next day I'd feel much better about things, such a good fixer of things is sleeping!

It's funny too Sandy, I have been praying quite a bit in my half & half sleep states (may as well do something constructive with the time eh? :D ) and trying to extend my thoughts in prayers into new areas. I've realised the flowers were actually a painting of flowers, an oil painting on canvas and the painting is quite a famous one but I can't find it to post - I will though once I find it. Blank canvases have been a little feature of some dreams over the past couple of months.

I'll end by telling you about a flower oriented dream I had some weeks ago that involved, of all people, Satan (not the typical Christian image of big horns, tail and trident fork, he was just a normal guy with a distinct absense of evil oddly enough). I was fighting with Satan in a public garden that's in my home town of Pontefract here in West Yorkshire. I'd battled my way to him down the street into the garden area and the fighting stopped. I asked him, "why are you doing this and why can't you resolve the issues you have with God? Why must there be fear around you?". He said back, "I feel I cannot feel Gods love anymore and it doesn't matter what I do now. I don't know how to feel that love again". I then said "I will help you. Through me, you will feel Gods love again, it'll return to you through me!". After that he then said "Do you see this emtpy flower bed where nothing has been planted yet?" and he took me to a rectangular section of soil which was ready for planting, he then said "you can have this emtpy bedding of soil if you could help me feel Gods love again, you can plant whatever you like here if Gods love can come through you". Then the dream ended.

I just want to say too that flowers in some capacity have appeared in dreams ever since I first listend to the Akashic Construct CD :)

nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Our moderator, Michelle here in an amazing dream interpreter, best ive seen.. if she's around, she may be able to help you out..

x
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

nasra1996 wrote:Our moderator, Michelle here in an amazing dream interpreter, best ive seen.. if she's around, she may be able to help you out..

x
Yeah that'd be nice. I'm guessing everything/everyone represents something in life and with our situations and personalities. I'm not suggesting for a moment it was really Satan or any mysterious entity, but it would be nice to know what was being represented in that particular dream since it is all a bit odd.

jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

jack6251 wrote:Oink (that's pig for hello) :pig:

I was just about to watch Episode 1 of Series 6 of Lost when I glanced at my computer clock, it was 23:23, an infrequent one for me. 24 hour clock style you have 11:11 hidden in there, take it on face value as a 23:23, mix it up a bit as an 11:23 or even a 23:11. That's how my process works with numbers, they usually fit into other prompts too somehow.

I wonder if there's any depth to it since I was going to watch Lost. I don't feel very lost as it goes, in fact, feeling quite the opposite and have for some time. ;)

Truth is lately (past 6 months) I've had waaay too many dailies to post or that's all I'd do, so limiting myself to the rarer ones now like the 23:23's. I like these, they're like an occassional treat :)

edit

Woo, maybe if I'm really good all year I'll get a 444 somehow, never had one. Now I know what to ask for Chirstmas :roll :finger:

Jack :pig: mk II
I knew I'd posted something about 444 and you know, it really is as though my Christmas has come early so I had to hunt down my own post and quote myself (which wasn't easy because I then had to login to quote and had to hunt my post down a 2nd time lol).

Anyway, the tax man has sent me a cheque today for £444, which I'll post on here tomorrow since I am sooo proud of my first 444 and the manner of its arrival :D I'm going to take it to work tomorrow and scan it into the computer since I'm so proud (not to mention 444 reasons to smile due to the tax man :) )

I almost can't believe it and not sure I should put it into my bank account, but hey...

I'm going to buy you all something as a treat :)

Jack :pig: :sunny: :sunflower: :sunny: :sunflower: :pig:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

nothing to unusual i just thought it was cool to see 4 numbers at the end of a license plate with 9999
that's a new one for me '

:thumright: just here in recognition :happy :loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Awesome!!!

:loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Now, Jack, I believe that's the first tax man prompt I've heard reported here.. Congratualations on both fronts! :bana:

I don't think I've ever been prompted with 9999, Eric. That one is rather unusual at least not many folks have reported seeing it. 8)

I got a 444 today too and on top of that almost got ran over by a 777 while shopping. :sunflower: This ole body can still hike when it needs too. ;)
Love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I was going to write this morning about 444's and how i get them when i usually need comforting, but thought, naw too busy, then i checked my bank account that holds my rent money im meant to pay my landlord today lol and ive been eating into it... i only got 444. Pounds left lol, im down 206 : / hilarious huh..

Much love

Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Bah x 10! I didn't scan the cheque ( really wanted to, not to boast about the cash but I was proud of the 444's. It was actually £444.41 ) but I left work and rushed to the bank, half way there I'd realised I'd not scanned the cheque. I feel like I've joined the 444 club now, which is kinda cool, but I was thinking last night, I could easily have accepted a 444 without the cash. Dunno, I have felt quite "needing a hug" and boy, I was wondering where my insurance would come from for my new motorbike, then POW, here comes the cheque and some problems are instantly solved!

I guess sometimes I come on here and talk waffle, but, I think I'm the only one I know in my life and my circles to be aware of the 11:11 phenomenon and it is important to me to keep coming back here to learn from you all. Today I had a 911, a 1111 and a 1:21.

Erm...that's it for today, you're all very good! :loves

Jack :pig: :loves
CityLight
Old Friend

Post by CityLight »

Hey jack :hithere , I just want to say that i'm happy you received the 444 and 44's . You deserve them, and that reminds me that I appreciate your presence on the boards, i think you should know that. You give this 1111board character and it wouldn't be the same without you. Hooray for Jack! :roll
Much Love and thanks, Daron
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jack,
You wrote:
I guess sometimes I come on here and talk waffle, but, I think I'm the only one I know in my life and my circles to be aware of the 11:11 phenomenon and it is important to me to keep coming back here to learn from you all.
Just wanted you to know that we learn as much from you as you do from us. That's how it should be as we're all universe babies just learning to crawl. ;) I agree with Daron and so enjoy your contribution to the board... all of you guys and gals add something special, I hope we will always be connected as we live our lives on this world. :finger:

It made my day to hear that the 444 pounds you received came at the perfect time to pay for your motorcycle insurance...especially since my washer went kapoot...permanently today. :roll: We really can't afford to replace it at this time soooo I am back to washing clothes by hand again. :lol: Actually I'm not the least bit bummed out about it though... when it happened..(the tub dropped down on one side while spin drying :shock: and thus wrecking the inards)....I heard in my head..."all things work for the good for those who love God." ( I like to think the same hold true for those who don't as well.)..But it was just a comforting thought at a time when I badly needed it.

My mouth dropped Sarah at the timing of your 444 prompt since we were all just talking about it here. I can't help but think of Wingzie too when I see it...she's a bit of an angel in my book, so anyway, it goes right along with that angel prompt. The 444 was her favorite. She used to see it frequently and often talked out loud to her angels.
:loves
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hey Jack, this was your 444th post too :) you really did join the 4 club 8)

much love to all... :loves

jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

nasra1996 wrote:Hey Jack, this was your 444th post too :) you really did join the 4 club 8)

much love to all... :loves
This is very nice! Usually on forums I never get past 100 - 200 posts in years, but I've blitzed through on here, never even noticed :)

Have a great week everyone, here comes October already. Seems like it should be May or something to me, but September sure did drag.

Jack 444 x :pig: = Many pigs!
Last edited by jack6251 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy wrote:Now, Jack, I believe that's the first tax man prompt I've heard reported here.. Congratualations on both fronts! :bana:

I don't think I've ever been prompted with 9999, Eric. That one is rather unusual at least not many folks have reported seeing it. 8)

I got a 444 today too and on top of that almost got ran over by a 777 while shopping. :sunflower: This ole body can still hike when it needs too. ;)
Love,
Sandy
thanks sandy
yeah i've never had four 9's ever so i found that pretty unique. also i saw 777 on the way here today
neat huh

hope all is well on your end
bye for now :sunflower:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

The cheque has cleared, I can now access the cash which is great cos I have some payments that kinda need to be met soon.

Anyway, my 11:11 today was at work at college supporting some rather immature and difficult students in mathematics. 2 students in particular being rather silly, I just kinda thought...beam me up Scotty lol At which point I looked at the clock "by chance" and yup, it was 11:11. I just nodded at the clock and pulled the students back onto their task.

I hope the best part of 11:11 can wash over this group of students. High school failed them, now guys like me have to plug the holes inadequate teachers helped create! Makes me mad!

By the way, the kids who were messing about, once given positive help, scored 95%+ on 4 basic papers in class and I'm really really happy for them because now, they have belief in a chance of passing their exam next year. Just a shame they couldn't have such a beleif installed though 5 years of high school. Goodness knows what the members of staff were doing for them there.

Gotta cut kids some slack sometimes, they're not all bad even though they may don't always put their best foot forward at times. 11:11 was there and I thought yeah, this is good :)

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jack,
It sounds like you are a good person to plug the holes left in those students education. In all honesty though...there are many factors involved in bringing students to the point you see them now. Motivation and environment play a huge role as well and as you have just seen self esteem issues, as well. When I look back at my own squandered time in High schoool I was much more interested in my social life then using this valuable time to jump start my future. It is the age, perhaps...so many new experiences, chances to explore even negative aspects of life and self. I wish sometimes I could do it all again and I would most certainly, with what I know now, apply myself to my full potential. LOL while there's no going back..there is always the opportunity to learn, though, never too late to stretch your knowledge horizon. right?
Still, a great teacher can reach nearly every student. I can remember two teachers in particular that somehow and without seemingly any effort taught you things and made you want to stretch further than your reach. I wish we could clone those types... God bless you Mr. Holtzclaw and Mrs.Davis where ever you are. I so appreciate what you did for us!
...and you, Jack...I suspect "your shoes lie in the same closet as theirs." ;) :thumright:
Love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

well done Jack... maybe your path is to be a mentor to troubled kids who lack self belief.. teachers like you will always be remembered, even if you think and the students dont realise what you do for them... i was a deliquent at school too, with my two best friends.. It took one teacher to take me aside, place her hand on my shoulder and tell me that i was actually a some body, and she helped me get into college.. I'll never forget that either.. :)

all the best with your work !

Peace

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hey everyone! Jack, I just went back and re-read your message about the sleepless night, where you had the imagery of the flowers and the 1s peeling off, as if one petal at a time - such a beautiful gift from the Angels. Well it struck me how you said you weren't really tired the next day. It's like you were spiritually energized! But yet you hadn't had enough (physical) sleep, which is like a nutrient.

I don't know if they offer this service in the UK, but I used to visit a place in Chicago called Spacetime Tanks - it is a sensory deprivation chamber. Usually it consists of a large vat, in which 800 lbs. of epsom salts are dissolved into only a few feet of water (which is all one needs; the 800 lbs. creates surprisingly strong buoyancy). UV lights flash-sterilize the water between uses, so as not to waste undue portions of water and salt. One enters the chamber, and, whenever one is ready, closes the little door. The water is heated to normal human body temperature. This way, once the door is closed - one experiences utter sensory deprivation. No sights, no sounds, no physical sensations upon the skin, nothing, and one enters the purest form of rest possible - much purer than what one experiences in trying to fall asleep at night (however good one's mattress!).

The first few times I went there and tried this, it took me a long time to fully relax into it; you can't get used to the idea that you don't have to use your muscles at all, to stay afloat. If you experiment for a while you realize that if you drop to total dead weight, you are still floating, and even your face stays above the water line.

From this point forward, you have an hour and a half to float. It is an incredible experience. For meditation, there is no greater medium upon which to begin (to refer to Zach's stillness post). The little group that ran the Sensory Deprivation place I used to go to, touted it as being a cure-all, for conditions like insomnia, migraine headaches, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, anything you can think of. The epsom salts also soothe and heal achy joints and muscles. It is similar to the Dead Sea with its healing properties.

Anyway, one of the qualities so touted by the group was that for students burning the midnight oil before exams, up all night, having gotten no sleep, and yet needing to be fully prepared to undertake exams without 'sleep fuel' - an hour and a half in the tank, they claimed, was equivalent, if not superior to, a full night's sleep. This is whether or not you actually 'fall asleep' while in the tank. For me, I usually entered Theta (the brain wave state in between being awake and being asleep; it puts you 'between worlds,' like that otherworldly feeling you get drifting off, coming to, or entering the Akashic Construct). For me, I felt as though I was drifting in the center of the universe. Once you're truly acclimated, lying there, you can't tell how big the space is, in which you are lying -- it could be billions of miles wide and deep -- you cease to have any orientation to your environment. In the meantime, the tank is only a bit bigger than your own body, but even if you stretch out to your fullest size, you can't touch the walls of the interior of the tank.

It's a wild experience, I wish I had easy access to that place today. It is relatively inexpensive too, slightly less expensive than an hour-long massage.

All this occurs to me, 'for no reason,' to share with you, and wondering whether you have such a place available to you, over there in the UK. It might 'jump start you' toward better sleep at night, or better chance at stillness. Though, as you said in your "Stillness" post on Zach's page, you are more silly than you are still, and maybe you can keep that!!!! We need silliness. :roll

Peace!
Michele :kiss: :loves :sunflower:
p.s. I couldn't help it -- I looked it up! :roll Here's a link to the centers available in the UK - the website is from the Float Tank Association. Seems they have locations across the UK! Who knows - maybe one is in your backyard! :lol:
:sunflower:
http://www.floatationtankassociation.net/centres