Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ilive4Him11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by ilive4Him11 »

I found this website yesterday afternoon, at a cookout later on I brought it up to a close relative. After we came home I was tidying up the house and the doorbell rang, struck me as very odd because the ringer needed a new battery, but nevertheless I headed to the door. There was nobody there. Then I tried to ring the doorbell and it would not work. I have been seeing the 11:11 time prompts for about a year and a half, but have never had this happen. I read on one of the boards that this will sometimes happen and it made me feel better knowing it had to do with the spirit guardians. I feel very compelled to reach out to others who experience the same prompts so I thought I would join and post my story
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

I had an 11:22 immediately after posting about salt in the Food thread.

Wonder what I'll get if I talk about pepper too :)

Jack :pig:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

ilive4Him11 wrote:I found this website yesterday afternoon, at a cookout later on I brought it up to a close relative. After we came home I was tidying up the house and the doorbell rang, struck me as very odd because the ringer needed a new battery, but nevertheless I headed to the door. There was nobody there. Then I tried to ring the doorbell and it would not work. I have been seeing the 11:11 time prompts for about a year and a half, but have never had this happen. I read on one of the boards that this will sometimes happen and it made me feel better knowing it had to do with the spirit guardians. I feel very compelled to reach out to others who experience the same prompts so I thought I would join and post my story
Hello ilive4Him11 :) great name!

That's an awesome account of things with the doorbell, very interesting (and a little spooky in a nice way). It's great you found your way here with your 11:11's!

You mentioned a cookout, what's a cookout? I only ask because I started a new foody thread in te Misc section, so if it's food related, come share some foodyness there :D

Welcome to the board! :sunny:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello iliveforHim11,

I enjoyed your door bell story and it reminds of something that happened to George when he first dropped in on Geoff many years ago. George had just arrived and they were still standing in the hall when the door bell rang, which surprised Geoff because it wasn't connected and hadn't worked for years. Like you, he tried the doorbell himself but it didn't work. :lol:

Here are a few URLs often posted to new members...

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

I hope you find them helpful and continue to share all your experiences and adventures.
Welcome to our friendly group iliveforHim11 :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

What you said is so exciting.
Every journey begins with the first step
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thank you Midwayers for last night's prompt! I needed it!

:loves
Michele
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

My 11'er happend while on holiday in Whitby here in the north east of England, famous for Captain Cook and Dracula and I've been back home a day now. I've been helping out at a Folk Festival there but had been staying in a tent at a camp site on a local rugby club ground some distance from the festival venue, held inside a sports hall. My first night after the festival had come to a close, we'd gone for a few drinks in town, not too many then headed off home. My friends split off and headed to their cottage on the cliff top overlooking the sea and I headed off to my tent...or tried to. I'd kinda gotten a little lost along one of the main roads and didn't trust the direction I was walking in to be correct, being my first night and now everything was dark, it all looked so different and was confused. I decided to stay on the footpath I was on and keep walking, but then I stopped to get my bearings and have a think, I was really confused and there wasn't anyone to ask for directions and it was getting late. Right at that moment, wouldn't you believe it, I looked at one of the small cottages and the number on the door was 11. I thought I'd stay with this route and road and follow it in the hope it'd head to the campsite...it did.

I thought to myself, one of the first things I do once back is post this here. The next day I went back around to that cottage to check for sure it was an 11, it was and also the door was a red door, don't know if the colour has any significance, but yet again trusting in the 11 certainly did, it led me home...

Edit: Oh yeah, Amazingly I bumped into my dad on a day there too. There was hundreds of people all milling around along the busy sea front where the shops and stores are and where the boats give tourists a ride out into the North Sea. The roads are very narrow because they're hundres of years old and weren't built to accomadate today's population boom and it's very busy! Anyway, I was looking for a Fish & Chip shop for my lunch and just trying to make my way through the crowds, then suddenly I heard a voice, it was my dads wife Linda saying, "Hey it's your John there", they know me as John whereas friends call me Jack. I then heard my dad say "where?" so I turned around and there they were. They kept it a secret and had booked a bus tour there as a day out trip and had hoped to catch me at the Folk Festival but couldn't find where it was so they'd decided to walk around the Whitby streets. It really is kinda spooky that amongst all the hudreds of tourists (of which there were many nationals from China, Aus, US, Japan, France and even Denmark I heard at one point), I just so happend to be walking down that particular street at that particular moment and just so happend to "coincidentally" bump into my dad. This is a prime reason why I say I don't believe in coincidences! I'd gone and forgotten my camera to bring to the folk festival, so my dad gave me his to keep while I was in Whitby as he was getting his bus back home later that day. We went for a pint and a walk round together...but I never did get my Fish & Chips lunch, but after bumping into my dad out of the blue like that, it didn't really matter in the end!

I'll post my piccies later once I work out how to get them off his camera, think it needs batteries too as they're low.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Home Jack!! :hithere
It's good to have you back again. I've thought of you a few times last week and said a little prayer for your safety and well being. Well, it sounds like "no worries"... you had plenty of friends and family you know around you, not only the Midwayers keeping track of those winding paths for you but your dad offering his guidance as well. Sorry you missed your fish and chips but I'm sure it was worth it! Sounds like you both have a wonderful relationship. I am so glad you all were able to connect..."twas" very beneficial in more ways then one...now you have pictures to share. (and we all benefit too. ;) )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Sandy wrote:Welcome Home Jack!! :hithere
It's good to have you back again. I've thought of you a few times last week and said a little prayer for your safety and well being. Well, it sounds like "no worries"... you had plenty of friends and family you know around you, not only the Midwayers keeping track of those winding paths for you but your dad offering his guidance as well. Sorry you missed your fish and chips but I'm sure it was worth it! Sounds like you both have a wonderful relationship. I am so glad you all were able to connect..."twas" very beneficial in more ways then one...now you have pictures to share. (and we all benefit too. ;) )
Love,
Sandy
Thank you Sandy! :) As always, kind warm words there. It could well be that your prayer worked for me on the night I got a little lost, unfortunately I never took a photo of the door as I never took that route again, Nick who owns the guitar store I was helping out, showed me a much faster route to the campsite after I told him of my troubles, it took me down a footpath cutting half the time out of the journey. Boy, Whitby is full of hills!!! It's such a little place but is like a mini himalayas with sudden inclines hidden in the back streets. I'll be going to Whitby next year too so will add the photo of the door to my album.

Anyway as of next week I'll be back to work at my local College so may not be online as much, plus I have a new College course I should be starting on Sept the 17th so will be really busy I hope. I hope to keep my posts more spiritually & 11:11 oriented from now on too. So I'll wrap up on a few old posts, post my Whitby pics once they're on my PC, then see what 11:11 has in store for me from September onwards :)

nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

All the best with your college course and work Jack... ! and whitby sounded great, especially that little diversion to the little house number 11.. keep in touch with us while you study..

Much peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Thankyou Sarah! :) I feel like I've come back without the cobwebs, with some clarity and perspective of the things important to my future. Meditation is up there for sure and began some last night and I'll be following the Construct CD from this point on as I always should've since it arrived.

I'll probably be on here as often, it's just I feel I'd like to keep focussed on spiritual matters now. Within the next 2 months, I'll be entering a phase of life I've been trying to get underway since the mid 1990's. I've jumped through many hoops to get to this point and for now, need to keep grounded.

I'm going to my dads as it happens this weekend, there's a big rugby game on so going through for it with him. Once there I'll upload the camera photo's...and if I'm brave, will show you who I am haha :)

I must say, other than my experience with 11 on that door, I haven't had a lot of numbers appearing in Whitby, like I've literally had a holiday hehe. Strange thing is, once back in my flat, there was an abundance of 1234, 1111, 1112, 1010 and on it goes. Talk about catching up on emails lol.

Hugs and lovely stuff to you all!!!

nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

:) i have the opposite effect, whenever i go somewhere, snowed with prompts..

I hope you get to achieve what it was you started in 1990 :) ive still never mastered the meditation, my cellestial friends i think gave up on trying to make contact and resorted to my dream world lol to send messages.. im just too plain fidgety to do mediatation, i get itches everywhere if i try to sit still..lol oh well...

Xxxxx

Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Jack :pig: , I love your posts just the way they are...(oh no! there goes the Billy Joel song in my head again. ;) :lol:

Spirituality, in my opinion anyway, isn't removed from our daily activities but incorporated in everything we are, do and strive to be. So with that said, I throughly enjoy looking at the world through your eyes...seeing what is important and interesting to you. It brings us all a little closer somehow, scattered about across the globe the way we are.
Still, I will be interested in your posts describing your Septemeber adventures of heart, soul and mind. :sunflower:

Sarah, as a busy mother it is no wonder you are fidgety. I get fidgety too and all I have is George here to take care of. :oops: But thankfull,y I can calm down and find my focus when I write and journal. I just saw something yesterday about what you spoke of, Our "friends" working with us in our sleep. Hold on I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is...one of Helens! 8)
Love,
Sandy
04/08/25 Teachers: Armesh and Zeen
Reciever: Helen Whitworth, Cheshire, UK
Subject: Learning in your sleep

When you awaken in the morning, the first thing that jumps to your mind is that you have been elsewhere and that you are coming back to reality. Ponder on this a moment, that the reality you have been to during your sleep times is just as real as that within which you spend your waking days.

Does your soul leave your body whilst you are asleep? Do you lose the ability to be aware when you return? You sometimes remember what you have experienced during your sleep time, and so it is with life itself.

It is easy to spend much time judging between those lessons formed within your waking reality and those formed within your sleeping excursions, but know they are equally valid.. Both can teach but may use different channels, like the child that prefers to learn through pictures or the child that learns through sound.

Some people require information in their sleep more than others. Some do most of their learning in that state. They wake with the answers to their problems and know the course of action. Others find it preferable to work logically through their problems and asking guidance during the daylight hours. Both is equally valid and both can give you the information you desire.

By limiting yourself to only one set of instructions, of lessons, of learning, you limit all that you are. For your God-self does not differentiate between these moments. They are merely different phases of consciousness. All that experiences both is the same, and neither is more real than the other. There is purely a different frequency, a different resonance behind the different states of being.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hey Sandy.. Well in my dream last night, i was doing some weird acrobatic, synchronised swimming of some sort, woman from atlantis lol in some pool fullly clothed in a red, super thick wooly jumper lol trying to impress some guy at the pool side..now whats that teachin me lol :scratch: need michelle here again to translate :)

thanks for the link from Helen.. i do get truths spoken to me in my dreams and by the time i wake up into this reality i dismiss them and carry on making all those mistakes.. Most probably my TA , i should listen to it more, but i tend to be in denial and just push logic aside.. Anyways i have clearer thought proceses in sleep and jumbled thoughts while awake..

I agree with what you said about spirituality... each day is a prayer in itself, well if you live it the right way :)

much love to all

Sarah

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Sarah,

Well while the obvious meaning doesn't seem clear to me anyway, it does sound like a fun way to spend your sleeping hours. I hope the gent in the dream was impressed by your hard to imagine areobic swimming routine.
(I just looked at the clock and saw a 12:34 progress..wonder if that is for you...probably. :) )

At least you can remember your dreams and some of the nuggets of info. The minute I turn over they're gone.. But you know, we don't always recognize the information passed onto us while we sleep deeply in, is it theta? It flows into our subconscious and sits there, where it will surface when we need it. That has always comforted me as I tend to forget information as quickly as it arrives. :roll: Affirmations towards this end would probably help but one needs to remember to do the affirmation eh? :lol: :roll: Well hanging on to what I got. Oh geez... now I am hearing an old sixties song in my head. "Just Hang ON."

"Let's hang on to what we've got
Don't let go, girl; we've got a lot
Got a lot of love between us
Hang on, hang on, hang on, to what we got
Dooh doot! Dooh doot! Dooh doot!"

(The dooh doots sound better when you hear the song. :lol: )

Love,
Sandy
shelleyk
New Friend

Post by shelleyk »

So....I am brand new to this amazing group after learning about you all from a member on the JVP website. I have been seeing the 11's for several years now- trying to understand and figure out what it is I need to be knowing. Yesterday was a major wake up call for me that prompted me to join this group and get on the darn bus. I was at a store with my daughters getting ready to walk in- middle of the day- when my oldest daughter looks up and notices that there is a small bat hanging above the front doors of the store. I forgot to mention that this daughter also happens to be intuitive and a medium. We stopped to look at this adorable creature who was chilling out in a very odd place :) As we were looking- other people stopped and started to freak the heck out over this tiny bat. Anyhow, we laughed at how people over react to these misunderstood creatures and went about our shopping. This is where it got WILD. I was checking out, and my daughters and I were chatting and the clerk says- " your total comes to 111.11". We all looked at each other...went "Whoa.." , payed, walked out of the store- looked at mr. bat still chilling outside one more time..and all said out loud.."too cool".
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hello shellyk
to cool is right
welcome to the forum =)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hello Shelleyk, welcome to things here :)

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello ShellyK,
I'm so sorry, I missed this last night. :oops: I enjoyed your post and your combination 11 and bat experience as I am rather fond of bats myself. At least, I have no fear of them and respect what they do every night...eating nearly their body weight in insects. (I am assuming that they must not weigh so much.) We'd be up to our neck in insects most likely without the bats who patrol the night skies.
When I lived in Ohio they nested under the eves of the barn. I used to see them every time I entered and left. They were quite comfortable there resting deeply in the crook where the roof met the wall. We lived in an area with much water, ponds lakes and such, around us and were never bothered by mosquitos thanks to these handy furried flying creatures.
It's nice to have you onboard! Welcome SheelyK! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

After feeling very spiritually aware, and in tune with everything around me, I hit shuffle on my mp3. out of the hundreds of songs ' heaven beside you' popped on. Made me feel really warm and happy. Then when the screen changed it read 6:11. that one felt different from the other daily prompts. Feels wayyyy too good to not share with the people that know the feeling!!!!!

Love,
Zachary

Btw: I can't share that with my physical family, thus making you the viewer reading this a very special person to me.
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

zachary
you should express your gratitude with your family one day
i know you might not get the level of appreciation and understanding you would get from sharing it with someone here but in due time- perhaps you will(in either case. i'm not makin' it a big deal because my parents and family have responded in a way that's like... oh that's great, but i don't really know what you're talking about. eh). later though i began to realize i get 33 and 44 a lot with my mom. 55 and 11 with my dad. i think they stop now and wonder themselves.
anyway
i completely understand that welcoming and amazing feeling you get
i almost felt a certain bliss overcome my being imagining reading the title of the song after having put it on random
and then followed by a 11
thats so beautiful and
mind blowing and most satisfactory

well hey
welcome back btw i hope all is well in your world
it's nice reading your post

:loves :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Zachary,

I too thank you for sharing the "good stuff." :sunflower:
Eric, My parents sort of think I am loopey but cannot deny that they see the numbers too when I am home visiting. I'll never forget the afternoon my mom came home from Bible class, somewhat "reservedly excited" that she had seen an 11:11 while out. I just love her... :D

(((((HUGS))))
Sandy
overmind

Post by overmind »

I had a really cool experience at work a few days ago. I sent a message on our IM software (Lotus Sametime) to one of my coworkers and the time of the message was 11:11:11. The 11 seconds is what stunned me.

Also, I was gifted with a feather today. Right on my desk in my bedroom.

The third thing that has happened recently (and this is more random) is that it feels like an extra amount of energy is concentrating in my index finger at times. Two weeks ago it was on my left hand, now it's my right. No idea why, but I figure it's chakra-related.
CityLight
Old Friend

Post by CityLight »

Amazingly insightful Overmind,thank you! Please keep us informed.
Much Love, Daron.
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It sounds like you are having a great week, Overmind, being reminded of your celestial over care on many occasions. :cheers: You know, your finger energy reminded me of something similar that happened to me yesterday. I was looking for something that George had misplaced in the garage. And while searching, I came across a box filled with what looked to be attachments to an old floor scrubber. But tucked away, amid the junk, I found a large rock crystal. George had no idea where it had come from. It was covered with dust but when washed under warm water it again sparkled with renewed brilliance. I am a novice with crystals but decided to sit quietly with it in my hands for awhile. Immediately, I sensed energy in the hands that held it and began hearing and feeling my heartbeat first in the hands and then in my chest and head. Even now...(I had paused and had just picked it up while I thought for a bit) ... my hands are warm and throbbing after holding it. Yet the crystal is quite cold...lovely. :D

Have a great week! :hithere
Love,
Sandy