Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

:o People I've hit the jackpot today....I saw 000 three times today while driving my bus...it's like getting three cherries at the slot machines....woo hoo!!! lol

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Hello All,
Just one promt today as I drove in to work about 7:50am.
I noticed a driver turning onto the boulevard I was heading north on.
This driver was in a hurry, most likely late to somewhere.
The driver zigged in and out of traffic, trying to get ahead of everyone else, and IMO was rude in the manner in which they drove.
At the very next stoplight, this driver was right ahead of me and stopped at the light.
As I pulled behind and stopped. The licensce plate read 4***444.
Usually I notice personalized license plates and try to figure out what the meaning is behind them.
This plate needed no explanation, it gave me a TIME PROMPT.
I smiled, made my "wish" and drove on to work.
Have a great week.

+Greg+
mjt
New Friend

11:11

Post by mjt »

I have seen the prompt 11:11 now daily for several years. Sometimes even when it could not possibly be that time. I am a nurse and have had the fortune to be with many patients at their passing forward. I would always know this was to happen as I would see 11:11 several times through out the shift or hours before . One hospital I worked at I would call coworkers if this happened on my days off to let them know to prepare. I was never wrong!!
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

am getting zeros too, Child!!

I got 3 cars within 1 hour of each other that were three numbers in various orders with 0s and 8s then followed by my three initials in perfect order.

008 - initials, then 888 - initials, then 080 - initials.

I said::: OKAY?? Talk to me already??

then nuttin...

bah!

:-)
I am.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

11Prizms wrote:am getting zeros too, Child!!

I got 3 cars within 1 hour of each other that were three numbers in various orders with 0s and 8s then followed by my three initials in perfect order.

008 - initials, then 888 - initials, then 080 - initials.

I said::: OKAY?? Talk to me already??

then nuttin...

bah!

:-)
Kool I got 000 yesterday again myself!! I tend to find them on a sign where a house is for sale.....HOME...something is coming home....Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi 11Prizms

Perhaps you didn't get anything, especially when you were driving...

but all the 08's, are Dr Mendoza calling you.

perhaps he wanted you to go to the AC and do some healing for someone..

try that next time,

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Oooops, pull over first :lol:

pp
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Guys,

It took many years of contact before I got info whilst driving.

And yes, it did happen occasionally, just recently -- 3 or 4 days ago -- that something on my car needed repair, before there'd be a breakdown.

That old warhorse is at the repairers now. 8)

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D I'm overjoyed but today I got bombarded by these numbers radomly and I couldn't keep count here is what I saw today within a 45 minute period while driving my kids to school in the bus: 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, and 1000 three times..plus after everything I got the lucky number 777.

I have never experienced anything like this before...that's why it's SO cool yet I wish I knew EXACTLY what it meant...lol!!

Liz
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

I'd call that, 'having all your ducks in a row'

so get ready to 'go'

who knows Liz,,,,perhaps they're just playing with you cuz you love it so...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

And when you are talking to others about your experiences with the numbers, especially the skeptic ones who say it's you doing it . . .

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=9770 is probably the most important bit of info to remember, because the skeptics are right.

It's Pattern Recognition, but you are right also, in the sense that you are suddenly prompted to check the time, check that registration tag, house number, invoice number, etc.

Hugs.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi George,
Now isn't it nice, when a msg that we just received (on the 22), so aptly fits with some questions that are coming up now..???

kind of like giving us the answer before we ask the question, but obviously didn't understand the msg the first time...

well, it just turned midnight, .....I'll be turning into a pumpkin,,,,

night now...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi PP,

It was back in the 70's (maybe 80's) when Bzutu told me, "If your friend re-wallpapered his living room with the same pattern as before, you would not notice this.

If the pattern was to be horizontal, or vertical stripes, you'd be staring at it." ----------- words to that effect.

Then he said, "We use that behavior." Of course, I forgot all about that, but now we know the Midwayers are subject to that same behavior -- Pattern Recognition -- theirs, however, is the prompt for us to look that way and notice.

Perhaps also to be "mind-to-minded" that there is no such thing as a coincidence -- at least not to that degree of frequency.

Hugs......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
November
Family

Post by November »

I don't know if this is a "cool" prompt or not, but as most of you know I'm into birds. I check out this wesite and this is what I read -

"Worldwide, bird populations are predicted to suffer in response to global warming. 11% of the world’s bird species – that’s a total of 1,111 bird species – are considered to be at risk from global warming."

:shock: :shock: - both for the prompt and the birds.

Here's the link to the article if anyone is interested.
http://www.borealbirds.org/globalwarmingbirds.shtml
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

Most recent "cool" prompt for me was that my sister and her family came from the USA to spend Thanksgiving in The Bahamas with us. When I asked her what condominium timeshare they were staying in, she told me it was 111. My husband couldn't believe his ears and said, "No way! 111?" She wanted to know what was wrong with 111. "Nothing at all" we told her, "111 is good."
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D I like your story Lilaslight how sweet that was for you and your husband :wink:, it seems he's coming around to the phenomena.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

Oh yea, he believes. He definately believes. Bless the angels! When I finally had to tell him I was seeing 1111 everywhere everyday about 4 years ago, we were driving along and as soon as the words were out of my mouth a taxicab cut right in front of our car--license plate 1111 of course. He about went off the road! Then next day at the grocery store a car pulls in next to us in the parking lot, license plate 111111! Right after that, on the way home another 2 cars drive past us in succession, the first with my exact birthdate as its license 100355, the second with his 12150. He has never forgotten that. Although he doesn't seem to notice numbers when he's alone, together we see them ALL the time, so he knows it's real. In that respect I am blessed because I get no rolled eyeballs and no hassle when it's time to meditate and I can buy all the spiritual books I want.
Lila's Light
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D Cool prompt for today...I just noticed that my health card has the number 111 on it...how cool is that?

memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Lila's light

I'm blessed because my husband encourages my spiritual journey and the prompts. He knew something was going on long before I found the 11:11 er's, but neither of us really knew what it meant. Now he see's prompts and asks me what they mean. So with some of the numbers information I read it to him and he knows what it means :shock: and that is how he's feeling. I told him recently though that his journey will need for him to grow and learn on his own, but I'm more than happy to share all that I learn with him.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Hello All,

I received a Quad 1,111 Prompt last night. I was in a light-hearted conversation with a girl-friend of mine on a love-seat in my apartment. We were in the middle of tickling and messing with each other when a commercial came on the TV. Now I don't pay too much attention to advertisments but the two of us were drawn to the ad on TV. I think it was a dating thing being advertised. There were 6 different phone #'s being displayed and they read as follows:
(3xx)xxx-0099 , (6xx)xxx-0202 , (2xx)xxx-1111
(8xx)xxx-0505 , (5xx)xxx-1111 , (4xx)xxx-1111 .
Wow, that's 3 different #'s ending in 1111.

The real kicker here is me telling my friend Katie, "Don't look at the clock."
Now, of course she looked at the clock and I did as well.
The time, was none other than......... 11:11pm.
Ha, LOL, we both started laughing because it was incredible.
Four simultanious 1,111 !!!!
I had told Katie some time back about 11:11 time prompts and now she has the 11:11 bug also. I guess we're both contagious. LOL. I mean blessed.

;-) +Greg+ (-;
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

GREGORIOUS wrote:Hello All,

I received a Quad 1,111 Prompt last night. I was in a light-hearted conversation with a girl-friend of mine on a love-seat in my apartment. We were in the middle of tickling and messing with each other when a commercial came on the TV. Now I don't pay too much attention to advertisments but the two of us were drawn to the ad on TV. I think it was a dating thing being advertised. There were 6 different phone #'s being displayed and they read as follows:
(3xx)xxx-0099 , (6xx)xxx-0202 , (2xx)xxx-1111
(8xx)xxx-0505 , (5xx)xxx-1111 , (4xx)xxx-1111 .
Wow, that's 3 different #'s ending in 1111.

The real kicker here is me telling my friend Katie, "Don't look at the clock."
Now, of course she looked at the clock and I did as well.
The time, was none other than......... 11:11pm.
Ha, LOL, we both started laughing because it was incredible.
Four simultanious 1,111 !!!!
I had told Katie some time back about 11:11 time prompts and now she has the 11:11 bug also. I guess we're both contagious. LOL. I mean blessed.

;-) +Greg+ (-;
Kool prompts!!
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:shock: Went shopping to a second hand store, bought some stuff for my daughter and bought myself the perfect black jacket...the total came up to 444....what a great double deal!!

hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

Lila's Light!!!
We are practically twins! My real birthday is October 4, 1955!!! The hospital screwed up the paperwork so my official birthday is October 5th. I just celebrate the whole month. I love it when the time is 10:05:55.
Jill
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

I don't know how it's possible..but I belong to FACEBOOK and I posted two messages to two separate people about my day today(because it was awesome) and they both show to be sent at 5:55 pm....bizzard.

Liz
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Wow, I just had a prompt at 5:55 p.m., myself. I was making calls to my niece's children, that died 2 yrs ago and I finally spoke with my great nephew, he's 18, and I have not heard from him since his mom's funeral. It was a great day!!!
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura