Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by sammy »

Hey Rose...I'm not magnetic, but I go through phases where I drain batteries in a matter of seconds.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi y'all :hithere
Rosethompsonful wrote:I feel like I'm home.....
Yessss :sunflower: Welcome Rose

I have experienced both the magnetic ( not heavy C batterries though - wow ) and the battery draining ( irritating at times huh Sammy but gladly like you its phases :) . I remember seing a guy on tv sticking spoons to himself and thought that looks fun and wouldn't ya know it worked and tried moving a compass needle on purpose and that worked too but I remember I got a bit of a headache after and haven't tried it again since.

As for my tooth it's supposed to be out now as of an hour or so ago but the dentist cancelled on me this morning and now have to wait until 10th May :( But I'm off to see my local doc now some options that aren't going to upset my "delicate" balance ;) Before I rush off - I had "Hi's" at 1.11 5.55 and 10.10 and 12.12 yesterday .....

:loves Love is
sammy

Post by sammy »

Those are some nice "hello's" Shredder!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi all you beautiful people. :hithere

Sorry for the length and if this the wrong place to post this but ...

Although I've been very busy and tested of late by my beautiful yet ardent yougest one of 6. I've had several beautiful blessings over the last few days that I just have to share. Usually I have to do some form or another of meditation to get from 1 minute to the next because of my relentless, unmedicatable anxiety ( a bane but a true blessing, no - many blessings in disguise 8) ) That said I was sitting ( rare moment lol ) on the lounge with my head a whirl trying for a minute to put aside the usually vague but sometimes clear images and "chit chat" on my every thought as usual for a little break then all of of sudden - peace, pure utter peace - no anxiety for the first time in 27+ years ! It lasted only 30 seconds or so but my first thought to mind after saying "thank you" was
"Is this how most people feel most of the time ? and if so, is this why so many are content to just ... I don't know ... drift ? for want of a better
word. I don't know but wow it felt good but not quite like the next day ... my anxiety was well... a little extra ( imagine being pushed out of an
aeroplane with no parachute kinda feeling) anyway the anxiety just stopped and copious (to me ) amounts of love and joy being poured into me even more
than the 2 previous occaisions in my life that this particular feeling has occurred - so much more so that I felt I was going to just wink out of this existance into the next, I had a few flashes of a small light but brilliant in every way ( looked like a star but not felt like one ) ... perhaps these are rewards or
insights - both - for me to ponder on .. when this was "over" it was 3.33 pm but ohhh I'm so thankfull for these blessings and for all the hardships that we "momentarily" go through, for when put our utter trust in our guides to Truth the rewards of love are great. I'm am recharged and restored, praise to the Love and the Light of God !

Ahh restored that reminds me of the batteries and magnetism, ... perhaps Sammy you might wanna try playing with spoon, Iron shavings, a compass etc
when next time you find batteries that should be charged or new are going down on you ? I'll sure give it a go next time, if there is a next time, for me
although I'm pretty sure that magnetism doesn't usually affect batteries in a drainage sort of way but do work well together ie. electromagnetism. I guess
these quirky electrical things that happen are there not only as "contact" but urge us to get on with the bigger picture ....

Love to all :loves
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Shredder,

Your description of your anxiety sounds a bit like what Theresa Caputo (the Long Island Medium) describes her life being like before she understood that it was a result of "others" attempting to communicate with her ;) ....Just a thought.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Rosethompsonful
New Friend

Post by Rosethompsonful »

I was on my way home from a friends and I always use my GPS. This was what I saw when I pulled into my driveway.

If you notice I print screened my Iphone because the time on my phone was bang on! Pretty neet eh?

Rose

Hi Shredder

I’m really sorry to hear you suffer from the same affliction I do....Anxiety. I feel that we are sort of blessed in a way. We are hyper alert of people, places, and things. The problem is for me and it sounds for you, is we tend to internalize the anxiety. I am in the process of controlling my anxiety though pharmacologics and therapy.

I find that now I am in a calmer place. I can use the hyper alert state to read people. I feel the “anxiety” is a heightened form of empathy. If you can learn to become more self aware it is a beautiful gift. And our 11:11 friends are here to guide me and maybe you?

I tend to think they pop up when something big is about to change or an event is about to unfold.

If you ever need some help, I would gladly.

Talk Soon!

Post by Shredder »

Hi :hithere

You really hit the nail on the head there Rose. The hyper alertness of everything and empathy although I would consider the word empathy as a very light word in my situation ;) Being self aware ( I have a great technique for this ) is a great help as you said and I would say essential ( not just for anxiety ;) ) and I have also found this is wonderfulul in dealing with my physical ailments and other pursuits.
Rosethompsonful wrote:I am in the process of controlling my anxiety though pharmacologics and therapy
I wish you all the best with this Rose. I hope you can find that balance of staying "extra frosty" without all the anxiety. Years ago ( back in the stoneage :lol: ) I went through the A-Z of medications and found, for me at least, they just blurred the magnifying glass even more than it already is. I hope your exam went well and you got enough sleep ;)
sammy wrote:Your description of your anxiety sounds a bit like what Theresa Caputo (the Long Island Medium) describes her life being like before she understood that it was a result of "others" attempting to communicate with her ....Just a thought.
I have vaguely heard of her Sammy and your right on it :D. Anxiety runs rife on my mums side and my grandmother even told me of how her mum was also like this. They were not "mediums" as people would say but spiritual. Unfortunately for my uncle was labelled "crazy" at a very young age and was medicated accordingly which back in those days meant ECT, starvation, induced comas, endless meds :cry: Sandy had said to me that its all in the DNA ( how true ) and although not referring to anxiety in particular in that case it ( anxiety ) is a definate offshoot of "other worldly" phenomena in terms of how limited the physical body is in coping with a hightened awareness - our bodies are "new" at this so to speak whereas our souls aren't.

I have had the experience of the "magnifying glass" being focused on a couple of occaisions. Once I had found myself spitting out the particulars of a persons situation that I had only met that second. I had not wanted to do this as I'm quite introverted and shy ( not always this way ) but was compelled to do so ( with almost with dire consequences to myself ) but it worked out perfect :D

:loves

Shredder
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Oddly enough, I got my prompt today while reading through other peoples prompts in this thread hehe.

On a side note, I can absolutley relate to what's been posted about anxiety. I'm one of those people who can be the most confident person you could ever meet while at the same time being the ost unconfident person you could ever meet lol. In my line of work, with the path I walk with music and teaching establishments, it's not a good thing to be anxious and in fact it can make you poorer at your role, but somehow I muddle through and is why I'm going to pursue meditation after reading so many positive things about how it helps anxiety.

I wish you all the best with your dealings with anxiety! :)

Jack :pig:
pollyb02
New Friend

Post by pollyb02 »

I have been seeing 11.11 on the digital clock in my car for a few months now! and its happening more and more.
But this morning i got in my car and the mileage read 1111! Then i put my laptop on tonight and had 111 spam emails!! Im thinking there maybe more to this so i googled it! and this site came up! All seems very strange to me and feel a bit spooked to be honest after what i have read.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Polly,
I can understand that you might feel a bit spooked at first when thinking of the possibility of celestial beings about us and even trying to communicate with us. So there is absolutely no push or pressure for you to rush into anything...
Here are a few URls that might help as you begin your research on the number prompts you are receiving.

1:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

Perhaps as you read some of the information and posts from other members on the board and share your own experiences the spooky feeling will eventually be replaced with excitement over the many possibilities available to us in this enormous physical/spiritual universe.

Big welcome to the board, Polly! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

pollyb02 wrote:I have been seeing 11.11 on the digital clock in my car for a few months now! and its happening more and more.
But this morning i got in my car and the mileage read 1111! Then i put my laptop on tonight and had 111 spam emails!! Im thinking there maybe more to this so i googled it! and this site came up! All seems very strange to me and feel a bit spooked to be honest after what i have read.
Hi Polly welcome :hithere

Digital clocks are a big way that 11 11 comes through, they're main my way actually, but your car mileage is quite a cool one, never heard that before :)

There's nothing to worry about with them, have a read of Sandy's links and other posts, there's some great reassuring stuff posted all over :sunflower: :)

jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Just had a nice 11 22'er on my computer clock while posting around the boards.

Must dash now, got a guitar lesson to teach in 30 mins hehe.

Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

:hithere

Welcome Polly :hithere Lots of cool prompts in there !
jack6251 wrote:I'm one of those people who can be the most confident person you could ever meet while at the same time being the ost unconfident person you could ever meet lol
Right on Jack. I feel like a walking contradiction myself mate.

Before my first performance, I was asked of my "nerves" and I thought I already have all this anxiety going on anyway so getting up on stage will be a sinch, but talking to the guy asking me of my nerves just before performing was more nerve racking for me than performing. so yeah we are all pretty complex people and what gives us our character is how we deal with these complexities of ours.

Back to prompts ... without getting too deep,

I liken prompts ( and most other things ) to getting a new car. You've never really noticed ( been mindful ) your new car around until you get one
yourself, and then you see ( mindful/aware/awake ) "your" car everywhere - So it follows that a bit of mindful meditation is just as good as practising
stillness and used together, like electricity and magnetism, you get well ... shazzam !

Shredder
Rosethompsonful
New Friend

Hi guys!

I thought I would add a bunch of pics cuz I think they are neet and I hope you do too!

This was taken by my husband. It was in March and this was the first thing that showed up in his rental car when he turned it on!

I see this at least once a day!

This one was freaky! My hubby and I went to a psychic reading and for some reason I remember looking at the gas range because it was at 90Kms left which is low but when we turned the truck on to leave this was the gas range :roll

and then this was today

Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Very cool! :bana:

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Great pics, Rose! I think they're pretty neat too! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

:hithere Yeah those pics are very representitive of how 11 11 gets us, brill!

My prompts today were a little weird, wish I could've taken a photo myself but couldn't. I was supporting a student in class as he was doing a tally chart to count up something with his work he was doing. I went away from him to support another student for a few minutes, came back to the 1st student and his screen was covered in 11 11 1111 11 1111 1111111 all with different headings for his work. He was using the 1's as a mark on his computer as a way to count :sunflower:

I just shrugged and smilled hehe :)

jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

A "standard" one for me today (they're never standard though are they). I checked back through the email I'd sent to my dad earlier, it was sent at 11:11. This one is a weird common one hehe.

Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi :hithere

Just had my stitches out of my gum today ... yay. I went to my local supermarket straight afterwards to pick up a few things ( I shop there a few times a week for years now ). The last product I needed wasn't there. It wasn't on the shelf and I asked someone to check out the back and there was none there either. So I took a moment shut my eyes and thought calmly " I don't really need to be running around town looking for this one thing juuust after comming from the dentist " I opened my eyes turned walked a few steps and on a totally unrelated shelf to said product was a lone bottle of what I needed ....

Shredder.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Awhhh Shredder,
I feel for you...I've been through a root canal process some years ago and you are so right...It's not really a good thing to be running around looking for what is needed after a trip to the dentist. Glad it worked out and you could quickly head for home. I'm hoping your poor mouth is feeling better and ready to take on anything the stomach suggests real soon...( :mrgreen: sigh...mine is suggesting lots of "not needed items" right now. )
Love,
Sandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Shredder wrote:Hi :hithere

Just had my stitches out of my gum today ... yay. I went to my local supermarket straight afterwards to pick up a few things ( I shop there a few times a week for years now ). The last product I needed wasn't there. It wasn't on the shelf and I asked someone to check out the back and there was none there either. So I took a moment shut my eyes and thought calmly " I don't really need to be running around town looking for this one thing juuust after comming from the dentist " I opened my eyes turned walked a few steps and on a totally unrelated shelf to said product was a lone bottle of what I needed ....

Shredder.
The best way to avoid the dentist is....brush regularly, 2 or more times a day, avoid sugary foods and most importantly...don't play the guitar with your teeth :D :P

New Friend

Post by 3721 »

Speaking of teeth, can anyone explain me why americans have so good looking teeth and europeans usually dont have so good looking teeth ?
About the prompt, the coolest one I had was from chess came on my pc. I looked at my game statistics and I had won 3 games. That was 33% of all the games. I had also 4 ties and that was 44% of all the games. So 333 and 444 :D.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Speaking of teeth, can anyone explain me why americans have so good looking teeth and europeans usually dont have so good looking teeth ?
Hey 3721, I didn't know that and to be honest don't have a clue. I lucked out in the genes department and took after my father who has strong teeth whereas my poor mother has very weak sensitive teeth prone to develop plaque despite all the brushing.

I have been seeing a lot of Bzutu this week and the 22's. (Just was reminded again with a 22 when I started this post) Last week I was getting Dr. Mendoza's prompts, the 08s out the kazoo... which is unusual for this busy Doc unless there is something important he wished to get across or is on reversion. It did wind up being something important for George to attend to.
Hope everyone has a good week end. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

3721 wrote:Speaking of teeth, can anyone explain me why americans have so good looking teeth and europeans usually dont have so good looking teeth ?
About the prompt, the coolest one I had was from chess came on my pc. I looked at my game statistics and I had won 3 games. That was 33% of all the games. I had also 4 ties and that was 44% of all the games. So 333 and 444 :D.
I think the teeth thing is an urban myth to be honest, but if I were to take a shot at it, I'd say it's an image thing, people in Europe and Britain just get on with things as there's not really the expectancy to keep going to a dentist as much. From a television point of view, it's really important to have the right image too in the states or chances are you won't get any work.

Jack :D :pig: :D