Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Sometimes I "miss" those prompts by a minute, but a lot of those times it sort of feels like a clever little way of things changing up a bit and saying "still recognize this?" And then you realize it was never the number that constituted the prompt or was needed for that "click".. simply a matter of recognizing the "click" itself.

The universe is infinitely creative and wise in its relationship with us. :bike:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

WOW! Those are some names that both your grandmother's sported, Michele and Vanessa. I love them though and you both would laugh if you could hear my pronunciation of them. My own grandmother's was short sweet and southern...Pearl Yount Sigmon. Yount was the name of the doctor who delivered her... I always wondered about that and found this out just a few months ago from my mom.. It pays to ask those questions while we can. My grandmother's sisters were given very typically southern names...let's see...there was Sadie Bell and Annie Mae. Those were the only two I met who lived close by my grandmother. I loved listening to them talk to each other. Sisters remain sisters no matter how old you become. Thank goodness for that! :D

Hi ((((((Lucky)))))
I get the one minute off prompts fairly frequently too. I've been meaning to say hello but keep forgetting to write the pm when I have the time. I hope you are enjoying yourself way up there in God's country. (Canada) ;) Yep, I think Canada is one of the most beautiful countries on earth. Not even the prospect of snow out the kazoo changes that opinion for me...In fact that might be why...I love snow! :bana:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

It's so good to see you Lucky! How are you feeling lately? You are missed. :kiss: :sunflower: :loves

I love those Southern names, Sandy. I always love Southern names! Oh my! I am hearing the tornado warning! I think it's just a drill, though.

Vanessa, it's lovely the excitement you feel, with the prompting. I really agree with Lucky -- once you realize you are being prompted, it's no longer important about the numbers, but more so, the sense of connection. They've gotten your attention! It's that 'click' and it reminds you that you are connected to something much bigger than yourself.

It's funny how long it can take a really stubborn person (Like me! Testa dura/ cabezza dura) to realize that the prompts aren't just a coincidence. I think they tailor the prompts to our personality. That's why I see 22, 33, 44, 55, 12:34, all day long -- they know I need it! They understand me. LOL. :lol:

Peace! You are all so wonderful. :kiss: :loves Love, Michele
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Sweet Michelle! Did you notice your post was #777? Well -km taking it for me tio !lol because I've beeen getting it and 555 all day!! Yeah baby!!! Love you all!! Peace!! 33 is big with me too, 42 47
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Michele,
I'm hoping the tornado warning was just a drill. :shock: You okay over there? I think it was Nashville Tennessee some years ago had a winter tornado, so it does happen. sneaky storms those tornados!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

My most interesting prompts come from this forum and I come here and I see 999 (completions) or 11:11 in the actual thread counts!
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh that reminds me INFINITELIGHT, I meant to tell you you gave me a prompt (well, the instrument of delivery for a prompt :) )yesterday when I opened up your pm. Yep, you sent it at 11:11. :D
Hugs,
Sandy
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

Sandy wrote:Oh that reminds me INFINITELIGHT, I meant to tell you you gave me a prompt (well, the instrument of delivery for a prompt :) )yesterday when I opened up your pm. Yep, you sent it at 11:11. :D
Hugs,
Sandy
What a superb prompt! 11:11 it is!
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hello everyone! :hithere

I had a very moving series of prompts yesterday, a little communication between my correct-clock, my clock-off-by-two-minutes, and my clock-off-completely (we never set the time). :lol:

One clock said 11:11 and the other, as I passed through the house, said 2:22. Then it happened with 1:23 and 4:44. Before I went to bed, I glanced to see the time, and it was 12:34. I rose to wash my face and passed the 'wrong clock' and it was 11:11! This all happened within one day. This in addition to any 'random' time I thought to check the time, seeing :33, :44, and :55, throughout the day. :kiss: I feel so blessed when they make this effort to show these things to me!

Peace to everyone! With love, Michele
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey michele. very cool. it's such a nice feeling being excited and sharing :). i know this thread will be of good use to anyone that wants to research into the time prompt phenomena themselves. i've been hit today by the numbers as well. i work at a very populated mall. sometimes i'm assigned to be in the garage. it's not uncommon to see a license plate ending in 555 or so. usually i try not to think much of it. today was different. in the 2nd level of macys garage i noticed a very unique pattern amongst an entire row of cars. every other car had three repeating numbers on their license plates. that's about 5 or more cars in the same row. 555 999 333 111 444 and so many more ! :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It seems you guys have enjoyed a parade of prompts! I love days like that... :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Hello all! I've been seeing alot of 10:10, 12:12 and 1234. Then throughout the day alot of triple numbers also. Haven't here for awhile! Loves to you all! :kiss: Brenda
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Brenda! Happy Rain! Sandy!

It is exciting and it really helps to feel connected, it seems to smooth over the rough edges or any stress of daily life in some way. I think they know that and that is when they deliver!

Eric I noticed that too, what you describe with the license plates in the parking garage, at work. You know it's funny . . . lately that is my experience, driving around town: all the license plates are ending in double digits just like you said. It's gotten to be so common, I find myself thinking that the DMV is just generating these double-digit license plates. But I know that in the past I never witnessed it! In the past - and I'm someone who has always looked at license plates since I was a little girl -- they were just random numbers, your more typical 927 MFA type of thing. But lately I see what you're talking about Eric. It always makes me wonder if the license plate "really says" what we see it as saying? Or do the Midwayers merely tinker with our perception? Because this by far defies chance. For instance I just moved to this street a few months ago, and all the cars who park in front of their houses, their license plates are 333, 444, 999, 555. How is this possible? I see them every day! Also my across-the-street-neighbor is 722, and I look at his house address every time I step onto the porch! It's lovely when they find these subtle ways to offer their encouragement.

Have a great Sunday everyone! Love you guys! Michele :kiss: :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey michele, tinker with our perception huh ? heh well the other day i saw a plate in the ballys lot that read RAI5. it doesn't look like what i thought it was because my experience is personal- i thought i read rain at first. heh. i wasn't going to give much more thought to it but immediately afterwards i noticed the car next to it had a plate ending in 444. took a snap with my phone- didn't think i'd e sharing it here but thats what your thoughts remind me of. well anyways, thanks for the info. peace and happy sunday to you too :D
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

R415*** >< x.x =+)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((BRENDA!))))))))))
We've missed you, lady! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys, :hithere
Michele wrote:
But I know that in the past I never witnessed it! In the past - and I'm someone who has always looked at license plates since I was a little girl -- they were just random numbers, your more typical 927 MFA type of thing. But lately I see what you're talking about Eric. It always makes me wonder if the license plate "really says" what we see it as saying? Or do the Midwayers merely tinker with our perception? Because this by far defies chance.
You know, they tinkered with a book I was reading once, years ago. I read a sentence about George and this was before I knew him. And then a year or so later when I re read that book looking specifically for that sentence because George said to his knowledge it didn't exist there as the author did not know him at that time.... anyway...(after that long wordy sentence leading no where... :lol: ) The sentence did not exist! :shock: Yet I know what I read and back then I wasn't senile! :mrgreen: So erhmmm.... do Midwayers match-make a little bit to get to the end product? :lol: I'm not going to touch that one...but I must admit suddenly, out of the blue, in a 6 month period his name was turning up everywhere. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Hello sweet Sandy and everyone! I have been so numbered promted and I just miss all of you! :loves
It's been a crazy year hasn't it! Everyone have a blessed week!
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Michelle, it is very nice to meet you!!!! :loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Nice to meet you too Brenda! :hithere :kiss:

Thanks for sharing, Eric and Sandy. I think it is kind of incredible, seeing so many of these license plates! I don't know about the tinkering part, it's just something my mind has come up with to explain this -- but Sandy, what happened to you, reading passages about George that weren't really there?! :shock: That kind of seals the deal for me regarding my suspicions! That is just incredible ! ! ! Talk about meant to be! What an inspiring story. I can just picture how I would feel flipping through a book and trying to find a passage and it isn't there!!!! :shock:

Wow. Thanks for sharing everyone! Love to you all! :kiss: :bana: :loves Michele
Madison1995
New Friend

Post by Madison1995 »

Hi all!! :hithere I'm brand new to the board. I have been getting 11:11 prompts for years off and on but only recently started thinking something was to it, within the last year or so because of how often I get it... I have gone plenty of weeks where I see it 2-4 times a day, and it was really freaking me out for a while but now I think it's cool..

In fact, sometimes I touch the clock when I see it and feel a sense of peace and don't really know why. Some of the most interesting I've had are when I almost seemed force to see it. There was a week that I was seeing it a lot and my husband and I are trying to have a baby and there was one night that we 'tried' and we had fallen asleep rather early, but I woke up that night and looked at the clock at 11:11 and I remember thinking 'maybe it means we'll have our baby' ..

Also, I flew out West to see my family earlier this year and while I was there I received an email from the airline that my flight time was changed and instead of around 10 pm I would now be landing back home at - you guessed it! That one freaked me out a bit..

I was standing in my kitchen doing the dishes and listening to music and right in the middle of washing a dish, I walked over sudsy hands and all to the other side of my kitchen and was standing there thinking 'why did I walk over here?' and then a second later I looked up at the coffee maker which was directly in front of me and it said 11:11..

i see it sometimes and it isn't on electronics too.. I drove by a sign once on my right that had an 11 and as soon as I passed it I looked to my left and saw a mile marker sign that ended in 11.. and on and on and on.. It used to amaze me how I would just happen to shut the tv off and walk up to bed at the exact time so many times, look at the clock without even caring what time it is to see the time.. it has come just a regular part of my life..

So, is there a certain message that someone wants me to know or is it just a way to let me know I have angels around me? It is so cool to find a site like this and I can talk about it without everyone looking at me like I'm nuts :D
Madison1995
New Friend

Post by Madison1995 »

Oh I forgot another really cool one I had recently, I wanted to fill up my tank while the prices were down so I used my debit card and filled it up.. now I usually , go a little past a fill up.. until I start to hear it bubbling up to the top of the tank so I again did this while looking at the car and not the pump.. when I decided it was time to stop , I turned around and laughed when I saw it had pumped 11.11 gallons.. :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Madison! :hithere
I enjoyed your first postings and the enthusiasm you bring to the board. You have had some great and memorable prompts. I do hope before you know it you and your husband will be welcoming a new baby into the world. ;) :sunflower:

These Angels and Midwayers who first get our attention with the number prompts, are wonderful friends. And often times the 11:11 is an introduction...a hello, nice to meet you. As we delve a little deeper into the meanings behind the initial promptings... the meanings too become a little more complex and geared for our own unique personality and experience.

There's a lot of information here by way of celestial messages as well as other members experiences and thoughts on this subject and many others. I hope you feel at home on this website and find ample help in determining how the 11:11 and other numerical prompts relate specifically to you. Please feel free to ask any questions and share as much as you like. It is wonderful to have you on board, Madison, Welcome!
Love,
Sandy

Oh almost forgot. :oops:
Here are a few URLs you may find useful.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Madison,

Good to see you on our board. Welcome. :)

We call ourselves 11:11 Progress because 1,111 Celestial Planetary Helpers are our friends.

They are loyal and progressive.

A google search: "urantia paper 77" and "urantia paper 114" will tell you about these -- your 11:11 spirit guardian friends.

God bless you and yours...
:bigsmurf:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Madison! :hithere Your prompt stories are wonderful! You seem like such a sensitive person, and I'm glad you were able to find our little group. Everyone here is very friendly and they're so kind about answering questions! Welcome! It's nice to meet you.

Please do keep sharing your stories, and enjoy exploring! Peace to you and take care now! With love, Michele :kiss: :loves :sunflower: