Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
siri
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by siri »

Thanks for the thoughts and words Michele. And it looks as though they are still trying to communicate. Just last night, (Friday night) again, no dreams, but I woke up at 11:10 and within 10 seconds, the clock was at 11:11. I wonder if the signs are stronger because my girlfriend was a psychic for 30 years ?. Can she communicate with the thought adjusters, like George Barnard. I will continue to look for answers.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Siri,

That is really incredible, about how you woke up and looked at the clock -- and were able to watch it turn to 11:11 ! :shock:

You know, I'll have to let George field your question himself -- his connection with the Midwayers is really very special, and he'll certainly have a better idea than I do. But one thing that stands out to me about your question, is something that George or others have talked about on this site in the past -- that, after the death of a loved one, we might suddenly begin to become time-prompted. A deceased loved one can request of the Midwayers that you become time-prompted, following the death . . .and it's funny, but that's just exactly the right timing for us, it's the time when we most need to hang in there, and believe that there is something bigger than ourselves. For me at least, I struggle with fears that my loved one is not still with me. I may sense and hope that the person lives on, but it's a scary time after you have lost someone. So when we see those precious 11:11s, it's like a little moment of confirmation -- it's like a special sense of connection, a reminder.

It's so beautiful to hear your story!! I am so glad you can have that little glimmer of connection, and of feeling like your girlfriend is letting you know she is with you.

Peace to you!!! Michele :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi. i think the angels know i like to collect pennies.
yesterday i found this laying at my feet jut by my car,
and then, today- with my love
we found this

the first is a shield with an arrow. the arrow is pointing up and has a bit of blue inside it

the second is a circle with flowers and a butterfly. the flowers are pink/purple/blue/orange/maybe some green. the butterfly is blue too.
heh. neat huh ?

ps, a typical day at work
(last saturday)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Good find :) does it mean anything to you ?

Hey is that actually your parking talents or something off the net ? lol :)

:loves

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi sarah, the findings are special to me. i like to collect little trinkets. i have had special materializations in this life. it started with pennies and i think this was one of those gifts. to me it is significant to have found one the first day and then find the second one the next day.
theres a lot it could mean. for now it's just another collection to our lucky penny jar. =P a very special addition.

btw. yes, that happened where i work. the car supposedly did it on its own. a remote start left in gear(manual transmission)
idk. but thought it rather funny lol
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Eric,

Those were really something!!! They look like two pieces from one collection. I really get why you posted them -- they don't seem like two totally separate random findings at all, they look like they go together. How wild!

Maybe your penny-finding has expanded! :shock: Really cool. :roll

Thanks for sharing!

With love to you and Jessica, Michele :loves
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

That car is hilarious. A friend of mine did something like that a few months ago.

I really like your recent findings, thanks for sharing. I have had things like that happen before too.. besides time prompts, besides dimes, and even besides pink feathers that I've found over the years, every now and then you find something random and special and it doesn't even need to "mean" something... it simply just feels special. I love that.

Actually, I kind of nerded out a little bit and did some quick research on some of the imagery in the two objects you found, and thought I'd share just for the sake of curiosity and amusement! I looked up shield and started finding a bunch of links to various meanings and symbols in the designs and patterns on shields.. an arrow may represent "readiness (e.g. for battle"). Blue is often associated with truth, faith, loyalty, fidelity. The butterfly a symbol of change and metamorphosis, and quite a few sources said the butterfly is/was often a symbol for the "psyche or soul". I just think it is interesting how everything has myriad meanings and associations, and sometimes it can be very thought provoking or trigger other connections and meanings in your own life!

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks michele- and you're right
found them in two different places- miles apart

wow thanks lucky for sharing that with me. i've been curious about the shield too
thank you so much

regards from texas :)
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

That's so cool Lucky! :sunflower:
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Had a really really cool one this morning. Had to go pick a buddy up from work at 3am. I left early because i knew i needed gas but once i got on the road, i saw my gas was below E and had a good 15 miles to the 24 hour gas station. I begged out loud...please god plleeeease let me make it! Worse possible time to run out when its nearly freezing out and i let my cell phone lapse for a paycheck :P

Was finally hitting that home stretch and now it was well under E, and im wondering why i havent heard the chugging and puttering yet...then i got to the gas station...gas was 3.11! That too, was pretty odd, since average price of gas in the area was 3.29.

All i could do was look and up say thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

"thank you, thank you, Thank you," Jason for giving us a smile today! :D Our Midwayer friends are awesome, eh? ...Happy you made it safely home!
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi Jason!

I am Lucky, pleased to meet you.

I love stories like that! I had something similar happen once, although not nearly as critical. I went on a long, intense 5 hour walk from one town to another in the middle of the night and I had brought my iPod with me. I was actually heading to a sweet meditation spot up in the trees of a favourite forest, but I wanted music for other parts of the journey. I realized near the beginning of my trek that my iPod battery was empty and would die in a minute.. and actually, it did turn off, but when I turned it back on, it stayed on for the remainder of my entire journey and back, with no battery to give whatsoever. And what's more, the iPod had the time on it as well, and I got a prompt when I turned it on (can't remember which time). It was smile-worthy to say the least!

I am very glad you were able to make it safe and sound in that situation.

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Lucky that was amazing... and I can't help but feel a little guilty now at my poor attitude when my guides ask me to get up a little earlier then usual to meditate. Oh the grumping that goes on! :oops: :lol: The outcome is usually worth the extra effort though, eh? :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

this morning before work i bought a croissant breakfast type sammich with a coffe and some oj
the total came out to 11.11 :D as soon as the cashier told me i looked down at the counter and found a penny laying there =) that was very comforting

oh and it turns out my girlfriend bought a croissant sammich and coffe as well(which was unplanned because i left early for work) and told me her total came out to be 5.15 :)

we didn't communicate what we ordered and ate until after the fact =)
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

i was watching the movie 23 with Jim carrey the other day and when he awoke in his dream and turned to look at the clock, it was 11:11.

Even though i love that movie, Hollywood got the premise of the number wrong. The whole movie, if you really watch it, is subliminally about 11. You see buildings that are 1100, rooms that add up to 11 (as well as adresses and such that add to 23). Hollywood made it to sound like the number was going after him, prompting him to kill...If they really did their research, they would have noticed that 99.9 percent of all 11ers will tell you that while it seems like the number follows them, they get a feeling of peace and love...like something is looking over them.

If any of you get a chance, check that movie out. its a little racy at times, but i think most of you will love it. And look for the 23's, when you look for them, youll find the deeper message of it being about 11

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

HI Eric,
I smiled at the lovely prompt you received to help start your day on a great note...but now I am wondering if you were over charged. :shock: :lol:
XX Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
Unfortunately, it does seem Hollywood gets it wrong in relation to the number prompts millions of us all over the world are experiencing. I guess they twist things around so that the movies and TV shows sale...which is a little sad isn't it? People will go see a thriller but perhaps not so readily view something that can, in reality, change their life for the better. Still, the midwayers and celestials are not perturbed. It seems there is little we can do that shocks or surprises them anymore. Perhaps because they can make even the smallest of happenings work for the good of all. So all these little things, all the little bits of progress we make on an individual basis... all the times we have tried to further our spiritual life and even those times we feel we have failed (There is not failure!) we are in reality progressing ourselves and our world.
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy wrote:HI Eric,
I smiled at the lovely prompt you received to help start your day on a great note...but now I am wondering if you were over charged. :shock: :lol:
XX Sandy
:lol: :lol:
sandy ! :P
haha WELL
it was a rather large custom breakfast croissant ! a bowl of fruit, coffe and orange juice as well as an apricot ruggalach X_X !!!! gotta haves my breakfast you know :afro: :sunny:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Eric! Good morning! :sunny:
Yum!!!!! Now you are making me hungry. My breakfast this morning was a bowl of cornflakes. :) Well I am glad you have eaten your money's worth and that you had a good solid breakfast...As my Mom always told me, "It's the most important meal of the day!" ;)
Hugs,
Sandy
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I so wish we could all get together for a breakfast one day. Wouldn't that be lovely!! :sunflower:

Love
Lucky

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Yes ! ! !

:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! :sunflower:
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

mmmm all you can eat breakfast buffett.....

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I like the way you think, Jason! :lol:
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hey all! I love this everlasting thread!
This morning, once settled at my desk at work, my cell phone notified me that I had an email. I looked it up, and it was my 11:11 Progress Group email, and was noted at the top of the screen as the 111th in the inbox. I smiled, knowing before opening it, it would be exactly what is needed. The subject: "Every Situation is an Opportunity", and the reason, aside from my own, is that my son has been struggling for a while now, and had an incident yesterday upon which he had turned to me for support. I have been sharing "list ops" with both my adult kids here and there, and this one was tailored for him. Thank you my dear Helpers!!

(I would post the URL, but it's not quite up yet...) :)

Love,

Jean

:happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson