Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Philip,

I do think that if you choose a path to understanding the nature of these prompts, you are still selecting free will. If you think about it, no matter what you choose, it is free will that is choosing. You always have free will, as you witness by your choice to ignore or give credence to the prompts. I've seen a gentle evolution in your thinking since you joined our board; you are opening up to possibilities about your own role, in all of this. I think of it like an invitation. If you receive an invitation in the mail -- yes, they want you to come to their party; yes, they expect you will come, hope you will come. But you can always respond and say "No," or you can even choose to ignore the invitation. If you go to the party, or turn down the invitation, either way you are exercising free will. But, by inviting you -- your free will was not violated. It is simply an invitation.

I laughed out loud when you shared that in your country some people spend money to get license plates like that (55 888) because of the good luck assigned to it. I don't know what country you live in, but for a time my brother resided in Northern China, near Mongolia. He shared with me that whenever you sign up for a phone number -- you are paying extra money for a 'fortunate' phone number, like you talked about with the license plates! :lol: In a way this is interesting to me, that you live in a setting like this. Why? Because then you are going to be likely to 'discount' the validity of these sightings; they won't seem like they're genuine prompts. They'll seem like they're just part of this good-fortune-phenomenon that surrounds you! So then you are left to find the prompts by the time -- which is what has been happening, no? So isn't that kind of compelling?

So -- when you keep seeing the number prompts, even though you've already acknowledged them, we return to John's idea. It's almost as though that invitation arrived in the mail, and you did not respond to say "Yes" or "No," you simply ignored it. And then -- a new invitation came. And a new one. And a new one. And every day you are receiving the same invitation! Then you start to think "Don't they think I got the first several???" :lol:

So, what do you think?

Peace! :kiss: Love to you, and thank you for all you shared. Your journey is an interesting one, my friend.
Michele
sammy

Post by sammy »

I often wonder when I see a license plate with 1's or similar if it is a "vanity plate" and the person is an 11'er.

Can you just see me at a stop light, tooting my horn, jumping out of my car, banging on the window and saying "HEY! Are you an 11'er???!!!" :mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

:lol: Good one Sammy! I have noticed this too every once in a while. In Illinois, vanity plates are free if you allow them to tack random numbers onto your plate -- if you want it to say "BOB" and you let them add "321" it's free. But "BOB" costs $100. :lol: So you always get random numbers on all vanity plates -- and so it's not easy to say if the person ordered 'em up that way or not!

:loves I can just see the person rolling down their window, saying, "Huh?!"
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Michele,
If only I know what is the invitation than to wonder, perhaps it is free will until I finally found it but then there are people who never did like those who receive prompts through out their lives, mine is only a few years, what is the urgency until I need a road accident to get me here??? :lol:

For what its worth, I did learn a lot and discovered the unseen path and chain of events, I am moving towards the direction and hope that it is what my next step would be, one thing I feel certain is that I see time prompts when replying in forums to arguments and my warning sign is something else which is my left eyelid twitching, it too has a long history and proven a few times to be true.

Eyelid twitching is a mystery where most people have experienced and I thought it was only superstitious believes until something happen, I believe in science more than such phenomenon and being challenged by it, the first thing I thought to myself is why me and I don't seems to be the right person to receive such a thing, then I began to read about psychic and reincarnation, how does scientist find out about plutonium to uranium and why they spent billions to smash atoms in search for God particles?

We as ordinary people only want to live a life but are prompted by phenomenon, hmm... to maintain the balance and "lightworkers" is who we are, that is my interpretation so far.

Philip
:bike:
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Hi Philip,
That's a good question and one that bugs me. Why they spend billions (over 6 billion) to find God particle????? Hey! There are millions of people in this world who don't give a hoot about God particle because they are HUNGRY!!!
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

John,
It seems like we all have our purpose and over population caused hunger, science is driven by straight forwarded facts and faith gave people a sense of security, we are either the follower (faith) or the creator (science) on Earth, politicians and teachers are leaders. Currently, the old economic system have reached a state where wealth and resources become scares because more and more people kept a portion of their wealth static and necessity become expensive all due to imbalance behavior.

We get time and number prompts and it is bewildering even nonsense to those who don't, magic and witchcraft is very much alike. Apart from speaking to each other directly, we now communicate in cyberspace which is a form of dimension and could be more, most people in my country had to learn a few languages because we live in a multi racial environment.

The American president came from slave descendants, all happenings call for the balance and we are the lightworkers, so what do we do after we found and acknowledge our role? :)
Philip
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Correction; President Obama is from a race that were treated as slave, the balance begun with president Abraham Lincoln, now we take part in the global balance.
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Phillip,

You make some very interesting points. I guess when I think about "Science" and its role, I see it as a bit limiting at times. The push for empiricism -- proving things out systematically and by the numbers -- has actually changed the direction of science.

I was reading several books by Erich von Däniken a few years ago, and he has attempted to unearth some of the true findings of archeologists over the centuries. He believes we've put an agreed-upon 'stamp' on findings, interpreting them all according to one "line." Meanwhile, in his opinion, many of these findings point to very different conclusions than what we've been told. If you want to remain a respected archeologist, you agree to interpret your findings in accordance with certain agreed-upon assumptions. You will not step outside the box; if you do, you will be stricken from the record.

To illustrate some of his ideas, he discussed the fact that for hundreds of years, 'science' viewed the earth as a living organism, a giant living organism. This was the prevailing concept or idea. When it came time for dissecting things into smaller pieces -- classifications such as Kingdom, phylum, species, for instance -- and examining the microscopic world, going into the cell -- we moved away from ideas of a greater whole encompassing all things, and into the idea that you can keep breaking things up into smaller and smaller pieces. He marveled that we couldn't keep the original idea, while dissecting things. In other words, now that we know about the atom, we no longer regard "Gaia" as an organism. But 'science' used to regard Gaia as a living being. This was science, now, not philosophy, religion or spirituality.

There is a cliched idea that the scientist will find what he expects to find. A medical scientist, for instance, will find his own specialty when performing diagnostics; give a set of symptoms to a batch of doctors, and the neurologist will believe we are looking at the brain going awry. The cardiologist will find issue with the heart's function. The endocrinologist will claim it is hormonal.

The assumptions made by scientist inform and direct their findings. This is admitted by the great scientists, who state that we always enter into every hypothesis with an innate set of assumptions which we can't seem to get rid of. In so doing, we 'find what we expect to find.'

If 'science' says that two humans can't communicate telepathically, and they enter a study with that assumption, they will always find evidence to support their claims. They will not find evidence to refute their claims.

However, there is also a divide between 'published, accepted science,' and 'clandestine science.' We talked in another thread about Remote Viewing, which many governments have made use of over a period of many decades. Remote viewing is "Impossible" by accepted scientific standards. So could it be that certain understood phenomena are withheld from general public knowledge? Perhaps.

It seems that many of the findings in the field of quantum physics back up claims made within the 'spiritual community'. Often, the ideas link up. Behavior witnessed at the sub-microscopic level does not match our idea of a non-interconnected universe. At the tiniest levels, all matter is in 'communication' with all other matter (If communication is the right term).

What do you think?

:kiss: Peace! With love, Michele
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Michele,
We are not using science to verify our prompts or uncover the truth because it is our personal experience and we share similar encounters that call for our attention, my understanding of science does not contradict with religion nor does it choose sides, it can be wrong which created so many things for us that is right, it is just a discipline and the basis of modern day knowledge academically, science created education system for us to receive basic knowledge and prepare us for the society so that we can utilize and improve on it.

When scientists stretch their knowledge to the limit, they can only assume and no where close to prove what created the Universe or what created us, you'll find those who are old and dying will make all kinds of assumptions and if they say God does not exist is only challenging the biblical God never the creator. The concept of God exist long before we have technology and the descriptions may not be as clear, I broadens my mind from an atheist to agnostic because there are things that science cannot explain.

Here is a debunk video about History channel, Erich von Däniken included:

This video show the code of life:
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I agree that this is an experience, Philip, and not something we need science to validate for us. It's funny because when I'm in a bad mood and I'm not feeling connected, I feel very friendly toward any 'proof' that science offers, isn't that convenient?! LOL. I laugh at myself a lot.

I will try to find some time to watch "Ancient Aliens debunked." I don't mean to sound like a nay-sayer even before viewing this film, for that is rather unfair -- you can't contradict something until you've listened to the arguments that pertain -- but I have to say, I have read a lot about the Ancient Aliens theory, and I find it extremely convincing. The "Debunking" is already prevalent, as the entire prevailing viewpoint re: ancient cultures is the 'debunking.' The new theory (or the contrasting theory, in any regard) is the Ancient Aliens theory. Again, I will have to set aside some time to watch this video to give it its fair shot. But I feel very intrigued by the explanation offered by the Ancient Aliens crowd. I do know that I have never felt satisfied by the explanations given by classic archeology.

Thanks for sharing your ideas! This second video looks promising! :kiss: Peace Philip, with love, Michele
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Michele,
Further discussions about faith & science is at misc thread: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21250
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Awesome! Thank you Philip! Hope you're enjoying your day my friend! :hithere

Peace! Love, Michele :loves
:sunflower:
overmind

Post by overmind »

My speedometer read 45,666 yesterday. Not really a prompt, but cool.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sure it's a prompt! And a pretty cool one at that! :hithere Nice to see you back around again, we've missed you! How are things going? :kiss:

With love, Michele :loves :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Overmind...
Nice... I miss the speedometer prompts because I am too much of a "road sissy" to take my eyes off of the road. Long story...but I am one of those people you don't want ahead of you on a long winding road. ;) putt..putt...putt :bike: ( Now I have the Beatles song in my head. :lol: )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
overmind

Post by overmind »

I wanted to catch it at 45,678, but that didn't happen. However, I did see a feather while driving.
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Today, I met someone who also share the time prompt, he saw 12:34 frequently since a few years ago after visited his grandparent at the cemetery, he has got weird dreams about his mother's health and himself sometimes seeing 12:34 both a.m and p.m in 24 hours. Like me, he felt it is a warning or reminder, I am the only person who ask him about such a prompt after the third time we met at work related annual event.

I ask him if he ever see 11:11 because we can really talk and joke even before knowing each other's name and will only meet a few times the most in a year, he is much younger also coming from the same hometown as me, a few more of such encounter will make me think it is an arrangement but I don't remember ever seeing 12:34, it is getting strange. :D

Philip
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Philip, how did this originally come up in the conversation???

Peace! Michele :kiss:
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Michele,
I felt we have a connection and I like to find out what brought us together, his name is "little" in Chinese but he is a big sized man and I laughed because I thought he was joking then I go ask the manager and its true. :lol: The last time we met, he was playful teasing the pretty promoters, standing behind them signaling me to take his photo from a distance, I am the camera man documenting these events.

After knowing his name, I took his photo because he sold a big screen TV and will be uploaded to company's facebook page. Then I ask him if he heard of people who see time prompt like 11:11, 2:22, 3:33 but he say no, not hose number but 12:34 since a few years back, it was also the time he got the current job. I told him my bizarre experience and he too share something similar that he thought could have came from different dimension along with his brother.

From my understanding, 12:34 is progress and so I told him but he is troubled by the nightmares occasionally and I ask him what are the odds to see such a time prompt and advise him to think of anything that he might have missed and recall incidences that may offer clues, I told him I found this forum after I met a road accident that made me take it seriously.

I don't know what he will do and time to split, we will meet tomorrow as the last day of the event, see what he have to say... ;)

Philip
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Can't wait to hear more! It's funny you thought to ask him this, why? And here his answer is yes. No matter if you see 11:11 or 12:34 (and often the same person sees both), this is one group of related phenomena, it would appear, and I think it is safe to say that if he is being prompted with "progress" it is not a warning so much as encouragement. Well, interesting, do share more if you speak to him again today! Peace and with love, Michele :kiss:

p.s interesting his name means little in Chinese though he is a big man. One of my favorite basketball players (retired now, I am getting old! :lol: ) is named Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo, and his name apparently means "Little Banana" in his Congolese dialect. I crack up thinking he looked like a banana when he was born because he is a GIANT today! LOL! 7'2", or 2.19 meters. WOW! Big guy. His family must laugh at the name they decided for him. :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Phillip,
I too smiled at the idea that here was this big man whose name means little. :) It sounds like you have made a nice connection with him. I too have been blessed by the prompts when they have given me lovely connections with other people who I may have other wised missed. It's funny and unexpected how the conversations arise because talking about the prompt numbers doesn't easily come up in conversation with most people you meet. It is just the few who it seems you are destined to share this connection short or long term. He sounds like a really nice man. I hope that we get to hear more as your paths intersect into the future...One never knows... 8)

Enjoyed your description of your favourite Basketball player, Michele. Wow, that is quite a name...It flows with a kind of neat rhythm when you say it, though, doesn't it? Little banana... Love it! :bana:

Sorry you missed you hoped for prompt, Overmind. Something similar has happened to me before too when I knew a number was close and then I get busy and nothing...I've missed it and for one reason or another a prompt wasn't given after all. But a feather is as good as a prompt, :) in my opinion, anyway. They all lift us higher and higher, often times when we really need the boost. :roll: ;) :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Well, the annual event ended and two groups of young people were troubled by poor sales response and I have a chance to talk to them separately, I am not an expert but offer them clarification about priority and sales from marketing position point of view, what they can do in a single page report with snapshots of the event describing what they encounter to their respective superior and to themselves.

Documentation help us to remember and think of solution since many of us don't write diary and easily forget the things that will help us improve later, this is my role instead of just doing my job after accepted the time prompt reminder myself. I told them my living experience if someone told me earlier, things would be different and I am glad they pay attention and shake hands with a smile. This experience reminded me back when I was a graphic design lecturer over 10 years ago and I have been practicing what I taught hence become a living proof with additional understanding about preparation to manner of approach.

As for the person name little, I bought him dinner because he forgot to withdraw money :lol: I know it is not a joke because a few company staffs don't even have the time for lunch. I was asking a few of them there what is good in the area and "little" suggested the nearest beer restaurant and said his dinner would be the buckets of ice cream meant for visitors. :oops:

So, instead of hoping to hear interesting story from them, I ended up telling mine. :mrgreen:

Philip
Philip
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Phillip,
What you spoke here struck a chord with me this morning and I thank you.
Documentation help us to remember and think of solution since many of us don't write diary and easily forget the things that will help us improve later, this is my role instead of just doing my job after accepted the time prompt reminder myself.
Firstly because I forget easily and second...I remember and focus my attention on any situation, happening, problem, puzzle so much better when I write or journal and allow better wisdom to rise to the surface. This has always helped me to understand a bit better the flow of my life...Yet, I have been a bit neglectful of this effort lately and feel I got a nice and gentle reminder of this from your wise post.

It was so kind of you to share your knowledge and experience with the two young salespeople who did not do very well over the course of the event and to buy "Little" his evening meal. May your kindness come back to you many, many times as you share your life with others. :bike:
Love,
Sandy

I could have used a bucket of that ice cream on Saturday when the temperature was 40 degrees here. :mrgreen:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

What a great story of a new connection unfolding in your life, Philip. Do you ever notice that? An old friend -- like the friend you've had for 30 years, with the sweet little 4 year old girl -- we make those old friends when we are young, and we connect for one set of reasons . .and the connection just keeps growing. But when we make a new friend, it might be connected to 'new reasons,' who we have grown to be, today. So this new mate of yours, he is a connection that makes sense to the new spiritual journey you find yourself on. It's very cool! :bana: Just like the great friendships we all make here, with one another.

Thanks for sharing!

Sandy, I agree that Dikembe's name has such a beautiful flow. Did I ever tell you my grandma's name? She lived with us when I was growing up, and her family moved to the States from Italy, which explains her mouthful of a name! It's Gioconda Raffaela Filacetta Pascuzzi Laino! :shock: Oy!

Love to everyone and enjoy your ice cream! :sunny:
:flower: With love, Michele :kiss:
:sunflower: :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hi everyone!! I can't believe, but should'nt be at all surprised that I was guided directly to this post, I was going to ask you all or talk about all day I've been missing my prompts by eaithe 2 minutes before or after! It mad me sad and perplexed! But then, I get them right after each time, in a completely different way! Like on a cash reciept, phone numbers.... Commercial prices.... Sooo funny!! But also I would happen to look at the clock a couple minutes before and all I could think of is, " be prepared" so I'm preparing myself for whatever is in store for me, joyous or difficult....ohhhh, so much to tell you all! I'll do it on mye22ks and 3's thread.... Love the name Michelle, my grandmas name was...m loretta Antoinetta, (for st. Anthony) louisa something something Tippenhauer... :-)