Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
thinkpurple
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by thinkpurple »

Thank you P.P., and Sandy. I really appreciate your kind words, and your welcoming ways. I love reading all of the posts here, and feel such a sharing bond with each of you.
I am trying to remember to speak to whomever may be prompting me when I get these numbers happening, and also remembering/knowing that I am so not alone in all of this, and that I am one of so many many folks that are being blessed with number prompts everyday has helped me so much. I am feeling just so grateful, hungry for a way to figure it out, but I know that it's important for me to take the small handfuls at a time, and not try to rush anything, I know that it's important to slow down, it's just been so refreshing to my whole self to realize in little bits that what I have been feeling/seeing/experiencing my whole life hasn't been figments of my own imagination as I had been told for so long, and I am so grateful that these wonderful loving beings have not left me in my ignorance, and so grateful to have here, and all of you to communicate with.
As I go on, so many more questions keep coming, I am confused about the Thought aDJUSTERS, and wondering how I can find out what it is I am experiencing with what I see in these colors, this thing I see around people. If there is any reiki masters amoungst the ranks here that wouldn't mind talking to me about some of this I would really appreciate it. I know that everyones busy, whenever anyone might have the time, I'd love to talk, and listen.
I took our 6 year old to the busstop this morning, and he looked up, pulled my hand, and pointed up, and smiled, I looked up, and saw 4 airplane trails, all one next to the other, all in a row, Jacob said, that's one, right Mama? I said yep, looks like 11:11 to me kiddo, and hugged him. That's my cool prompt for the day so far, made even ever so much more so because my little darling spotted it, knew it and got it, I am so happy right now, and so glad to be ble to share with others that know the joy.
Thank you, Think Purple...Genna
While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls. ~Author Unknown
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Post by thinkpurple »

thinkpurple
Busy Bee

My next cool 11:11 (ish) prompt for the day. Thank you, I am here, I am listening.
Think purple...Genna
While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls. ~Author Unknown
HatMan
New Friend

Post by HatMan »

Thanks for the relies and further greetings! :)

One thing that the science in me has to consider is that seeing 1234 and 555 in this context could just be a coincidence and have nothing to do with the 1111 phenomina. i.e. The dream was just a dream, nothing more.

cheers all,
Dave
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I forgot to welcome you Dave, so hello and welcome!

Love Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D 555 Twice in one day too. Somebody said "555" on the radio and I saw "555" on my car mileage. I love 555------Miracle on the way.

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Genna,

Awesome 11 11 sky trail prompt....and you son recognized it...you gotta love it...
how I can find out what it is I am experiencing with what I see in these colors, this thing I see around people. If there is any reiki masters amoungst the ranks here that wouldn't mind talking to me about some of this I would really appreciate it.
my question is,,,,are you having more experience other than just seeing the aura's.....

if you're seeing them,,,,and wonder what they mean, you have to do some research,,, and I'd recommend a book called "Hands of Light" by Barbara Brennan.....she does incredible healing work through the human aura......explains it in great detail,,,,,,shows pictures and templates of the etheric bodies....

I am a Reiki master,,,,,but I don't see aura's.....I feel the energy intuitively.....it's quite a gift for you to be able to see them that way...so you just need to research some....

the answers will come to you,,,,,in response to you,,,,not through another... kind of like meditation,,,,nobody else can do it for you,,,we can talk about it....but the experience is individualistic....

please keep writing about it though....I'd love to hear how you progress in it....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
kitchenfairy
New Friend

Post by kitchenfairy »

1:11 on the time with the 1 cd and tract 11. Great surprise moment.
I always just say thanks.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D I made a video on YOUTUBE.....the length of the video is 1:11...tee hee.

Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

so many prompts today LUV2
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:so many prompts today LUV2
I know..I'm so grateful for all of them!!
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

ChildofGod wrote:
~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:so many prompts today LUV2
I know..I'm so grateful for all of them!!
i was browsing another MB and came across a reply that was posted at 1:11, my eyes were drawn to it, then my eyes were drawn to my computer clock and it was 1:44. LUV2 :cheers: This has happened twice today, not to mention my two dozen or so other prompts. They are being quite insistent with me, and it makes me lol :lol: It's like they're saying "HI LOOK AT US WE'RE ALWAYS HERE AND WE LUB JOO". every time i get a prompt i say a little hello and request more prompts, each one brings a smile to my face :D i get so many when i'm logged in here.. they read over my shoulder the cheeky things..
Riven
Busy Bee

Post by Riven »

I was shooting (as in video taping... not killing haha) a small test market seminar on windows vista. There were 23 people in the group and they all had controllers with a yes or no button. After the first question they all chose yes or no and when the speaker asked out loud for the groups results the person running the numbers said "I got eleven eleven... No wait... I'm sorry I got 11 yes and 12 no"... And right when I heard that he said eleven eleven at first, I started shaking my head and a smile came on my face.

That was a cool way of getting that prompt
November
Family

Post by November »

Riven, Definitely cool prompt :D

When I've been charging customers' credit cards lately at work, a lot of them seem to have expiration dates of 11/11 or 1/11.
Mr. Bing
Family

Post by Mr. Bing »

Hi :hithere

It is now 11:33 as I am typing this. I went shopping today for some groceries and thought that I would put on my 11:11 T-shirt. When I got back home I came in the door and guess what time it was? It was 11:11!!! You got to love those midwayers. :thumright: I get prompted regularly throughout the day, thanking our unseen friends every time, but I always love those extra special ones.

To all of our unseen friends, thank you all so very much :love for prompting us and helping us find our way to the light. You are blessed among God's chosen for staying here and serving in this far flung corner of Nebadon. May your reward for this service be sung by the angels on Divinington.

:loves Throw some love into the wind :loves
God Bless :sunny:
Bing
The heart that loves is always young.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hey woke up to my 5:55 and had another yesterday evening! Whoop!
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I am getting a pleasant chuckle,I am getting prompts on here with my posts..lol I am not doing it unpurpose! LOL!

In another post had a 1:11...here 9:11 lol
reluctantmesiah
Old Friend

Post by reluctantmesiah »

Saw 777 on an advertisement behind a bus and on the no. plate of the car which was overtaking that bus.
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

- Mother Teresa
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Wow, there are lots of really cool prompts, and cool ways they are showing up, being reported on this thread! 8)

Here's a cool prompt-like occurrence (or perhaps even an actual prompt) I've not experienced before until now: This morning (Sunday) at 2:00am was the switchover to daylight savings time here in the U.S. As I mentioned once earlier in this thread, we have a clock that projects the time on the ceiling. This clock also keeps itself on time via the atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado, U.S.A (so it switches to daylight-savings time by itself). Last night before going to sleep, I was just thinking about how cool it would be to actually see the moment the time changed. Then, lo and behold, I woke up briefly at 1:59am this morning, and saw the clock change to 2:00 for an instant, then immediately afterwards, it changed to 3:00! So I in fact witnessed the moment of the time change, of moving forward in time by one hour! (Cool possible added symbolism of a quantum leap forward in progress, consciousness, etc.) :colors: Then I fell right back to sleep. That was cool! :D

Love,
Aqua Deb
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Post by thinkpurple »

Hi P.P., and thank you for your response to my post. I appreciate, and understand what you mean when you say that I need to study, and meditate on these things myself, and I really do read incessantly, and meditate, and actually look within, and all around me for answers. Right now I have 5 different books that I am reading, and almost constantly refering to...it's an acclectic group of books to say the least. One is The Pleiadian Agenda by Barbara Hand Clow,another is called The Gospel of Judas published by the National Geographic Society...I got this one just a few days ago, I found a store downtown that I had never been in, it is in a mill type of building and I had assumed that it was something quite different than what it is, it's actually like a discount type of odd lots store. I started looking at all they have, rows and rows of different things. I got to a book section, and looked for a bit, there were a bunch of soft back books with the title Gospel of Judas, but that's all I could make out because it was in Spanish, lol...I can't read Spanish, and was sort of disappointed because I had heard about this from a discovery channel show, but I figured that it wasn't meant to be for me to get the book cuz it's in Spanish. While I was moving past the rack my purse bumped intop the edge of the shelf, and a whole mess of books came crashing down, I was so embarrassed, and started picking them up. well, right there in the middle of the pile was a hard copy of the very same book, in English Text, I laughed right out loud, and it was on sale for $2.22. So, that was good. I am also reading Using Your Chakras by Ruth White, although nothing that I can find to read really hits on exactly what it is that I see/experience I know that I have to keep open, and continue to read, and look and search...my intention with asking, or speaking out about it here on the list was to try to reach out to see if anyone might have any different personal input than what I have been able to find, I do have a hard time expressing myself, and it was hard for me to even get myself to the place to even begin to bring it up, and now I can see that I really didn't express myself about it well at all, and I shoukld have thought more carefully about how to say what I felt I needed to before just blurting it out. I know that I have to figure this out on my own, I guess, it's just been so hard, and nothing I read really touches my personal experience, but I guess that's really the point, it's my personal experience, maybe that's why? I am also reading Earth Spirit Living by Ann MArie Holmes it's a book about making your environment as condusive to receiving the Earths energies, and a good meditative area to be able to reach out and hopefully communicate with all around us. I am enjoying this book a lot.Then a book called Earth Medicine by Kenneth Meadows, and a book called See and Read the Aura by Ted Andrews...this one I am not doing so well with reading and I am just about ready to give up on it, but it isn't a bad book, just not for me? I will definately look for the book that you reccommended P.P., and thank you again so much for that. I will keep posting, and I will keep trying. Thank you, aand I am wishing each of you a wonderful day/night, filled with prompts, and syncs, and touches from those around us...
Think Purple...Genna
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

11,740 --- where the US stock market is right now...

:-)

xoxx
Rebecca
I am.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D I made a video about angels and a friend suggested to make it 4:44 minutes long because it was only 9 seconds shorter.

Soooo I was adjusting the music with a little slide bar and it stopped all by itself on 4:44...lol.

BTW: I posted the video dedicated to angels in the Miscellenous Postings.

Liz
:D
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I was in bed thinking last night what I can do to make life a bit easier..regarding making money while staying home with my daughter. Looked at the cd/clock radio that I don't set to right time..and it was 2:22!

:D :loves
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear 11:11ers,
I've got a short but sweet 'cool prompt' and definately wanted to share. Today I took off work at lunch to get a bite to eat. I live in the U.S.A. and love the fact that you can get a personalized license plate on the vehicle you drive if you so desire. Some of them are very tricky to read and I love trying to figure them out as a way to pass the time and have some fun when I'm out in traffic.
Today I pulled up to a 'red light' at an intersection. In front of me, already stopped at the light was a grey BWM.
The license plate of the BMW was personalized and read as follows......"GSSWEPT".
I thought how 'cool' and interpreted the meaning as........."Jesus Wept".
I got a real big smile on my face right then.
I have only one friend that also experiences '11:11 time prompts' and I decided to share this with them.
I took out my cell phone and text messaged my friend Katie about the license plate I just deciphered.
My text only contained the following so that she could figure it out on her own.
I sent her "GSSWEPT" and watched as the phone stated " Your message has been sent successfully"
And then the phone displayed the time as it always does.
The time on the phone.............. a '12:12pm'.
Another big smile on my face again ! ! !
A short while later I stopped by and saw Katie, and right when she heard me, she was in the process of checking her phone messages.
She sees the 'text' I sent her and says "G......S.......S.......Wept" ? ? ? ?
Yeah I laughed back at her, then smiled and said " Jesus Wept "
Katie looks back at her phone, smiles and says " 12:12 "
"Yup" I replied," and I didn't know the time until the message went through and got "12:12" on my phone as well".
I sure do love getting these special prompts.
This one was AWESOME for me.
Just 'HAD TO' share this with my 11:11 family. LOL
Have a great day ! ! ! !
With Much Love,
;+) +Greg+ (+;
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Great prompt Greg, it made me smile as well.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D I went to the library and got a whole bunch of DVDs to watch. One was about Fung Shui (spelling) and the library code had this many 3's
333 333.....double the angel fun...lol!!

Child Of God