Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
thinkpurple
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by thinkpurple »

Thank you Sandy, and Memawlaura...I am working hard to do just what you're saying. I feel so incredible, so full, so wonderful, and at home within the pages. I can't fully explain it, but it feels so familiar, though I've nevr read it before.
Thank you, and I promise to ask, listen, and share along the way. Love,
Thinkpurple...genna
While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls. ~Author Unknown
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:loves Genna,

That is the way to spread your love and light. We all no matter where we are on the wonderous journey we learn from one another. IMO its our way of absorbing all the information in many manners and forms, as well as, showing others our love and understanding.

I will always be growing and I'm blessed to have been chosen to be awakened and to be a part of change that I and others have so desired.
Last edited by memawlaura on Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Ladies
I have to say, that when I started reading the UB on line a couple of yrs ago, my first impression was, Oh good grief,,,

I think i was reading all the administration duties and stuff like that,,,
(and this was before the 1111 came to me)

and it rather turned me off,,,,,,but after coming to the 11:11 mb, and in our conversations, there would be links to certain texts, regarding our talks.....then it became interesting....and I bought the book, much easier than using the computer....

anyway, I started discovering answers to questions and thoughts I have had for a long way back.....which was pretty incredible....things that I thought should have been in the Bible and weren't, but there they were in the UB.....guess I was searching on a different level and didn't know it...

I just wanted to let you, Genn and MML know though, that although you read something once, and figure 'you got the message', that if you go back say even a few months later, and read the same passage, you will gain more out of it.....

I've seen this process work (on myself) many, many times....It seems as we grow,,,,,we only learn at the time, what we can take in, at that particular time.....then it sinks in, we absorb it, it becomes part of our lives.....well when you get to that point, go back and read it again...

you will be amazed.....it happened to me even reading Georges two books,,,,the second time around, I remember thinking,,,,I dont remember reading that before.....

I just wasn't ready to hear it the first time.....even when you read something the first time, and know that you understood it.....try it again later on,,,,,and you'll understand more than you did the first time....

I hope that just made sense.....

love and blessings.
pp xoxoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Post by thinkpurple »

that makes perfect sense PP...thank you. I have found that even in the couple of days that I have spent reading through here online that when I go back over what I have read, it makes even more sense, or rather, just like you said, there is even more to it.I know that I need to get a copy of the actual book so that I can read wheneve, wherever, and as soon as the funds allow that's one of the first things I am going to get. :D I am not yet able to express how much this is all really meaning to me very personally, but my joy is ever-expanding, my amazement, and really, my feelings of honestly pure love. :D
thank you for writing what you did, and for understnding, and for wanting us to get everything there is for us to get out of all of this, that is so loving, and such a wonderful way to be.
Peace, thinkpurple...Genna
While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls. ~Author Unknown
Mr. Bing
Family

Post by Mr. Bing »

Hi Genna and GotJuice:hithere

Let me start by saying hello and welcome :cheers: to the 11'ers.

Dear Juice I really hope that you get the job. Please keep us informed about it. I have had a few bad jobs in my life. The positive thing is that you are doing something about it.

Dear Genna I know just how you feel when you start to get all this new information. You want to drink it all in and absorb all there is to know. However, you can only absorb so much at once. Just take your time and relax. That was one of my drawbacks. When I find a subject that fascinates me I just want to be able to download all there is and then put it in practice. We all have all eternity to learn everything. You and I , and all of the rest of the 11'ers, are just beginning to study this course to enlighment. More than one of the celestial teachers that go through the T/R's, such as Donna D'Ingillo, have mentioned that we are comparable to kids in kindergarten. We have a long way to go before we get to that first of many Doctorate degrees.

Some of the teachings that will also be of great interest to you are "Rayson and Friends", as well as "The Guiding Light vols. 1-4". These are courses that are being taught on the mansion worlds and are available to us. These can be downloaded from the Celestial Messages section. It took me a year to read and understand the Rayson papers. As some of the others have already said it will take constant review and putting into action the lessons that you learn. Each of us has different skills to bring to the table. We all have that unique piece of the puzzle that is special to us.

I have read extensively about auras and what you are able to see is very fascinating. You may be seeing the persons mental and physical health. Also, if you see a flash appear, I believe that it is something like a crack or the shape of lightning, that may mean that the person is not being entirely truthful. I once read that Edgar Cayce ( he could see auras as well) was about to get on an elevator and he noticed that the people in the elevator had no auras. He stepped back and the doors closed. The elevator then crashed to the basement killing all of those inside. You may find some help in developing this skill from some of the Reiki Masters in the group. They would be more helpful with this topic.

Talking to the "unprompted" about these prompts can be a bit of a disconcerting experience. I, as well as many others in the group, have been on the receiving end of the "hide the knives" look on more than one occasion. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't let it bother you. To those who get the prompts no explanation is necessary; to those who don't, none will suffice. Just come to "The 1111 Cafe", as I call it, and sit down amongst your own kind and we'll "Talk Shop". As Memamalaura and Sandy have said we are all learning from each other. Each adventure and experience is added to the collective knowledge and it helps many of the rest of us.

It is now 11:22!!!! :thumright: I have received a lot of great prompts this week 4 x 1111 ( two of which were yesterday) lots of 5:55's , a few 4:44's and one 3:33 as well as two 2:22's . I receive lots of xx:11s,xx:22's, xx:33's, xx:44's and xx:55's in a regular day. It just perks me up and makes me smile. I often say "Hey thanks guys; I love you too!!! :kiss:

You may also want to visit Geoff's site www.New-Birth.net and check out the section called "The Great Experiment". It has helped me a lot! I have actually felt the power in my solar plexus as if some one was pushing against me, almost as if I'd done too many sit ups.

Well, one thing that you can see is that I love to chat up a storm.
It is great to meet you and I know that we will sit down and share some more great stories in the future. :wink:

:loves Throw some love into the wind :loves
God Bless :sunny:
Bing
The heart that loves is always young.
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Post by thinkpurple »

Thank you, Bing, for the warm welcome, and for all ofthe information! I will honestly check out each that you have mentioned. That is so fascinating about what you said about Edgar Cayce, and his elevator experience. I do, on occasion get something akin to a flash around a person, and I have never been quite sure how to figure out the meaning, if any, that this has. It does make sense, now that you have said what you did about it, because I do know that during the times when this happens there is usually some sort of vibe that comes up also, but I am a person that hates to see bad, or mal-intent in anyone and that has ben the cause of some unnecessary troubles in my own life. I do know that I need to try to be more aware of peoples true intent, rather than just what I want to project upon them. It's hard though for me to come to realize that ...well...it sounds awful silly, nd naiive, and it still amazes me and folks that know me well that I can still feel the way that I do about life and people having been "raised" as I was. I should clearly know that not everyone has the best intentions of others in mind all the time, it is just still hard for me to proccess the world, and people that way.
I have been so very blessed by coming to this message board, and I am so happy to be finding the links, and the bridges between so many parts of pieces of puzzles that have come my way over the years. This is seeming to take so many shadows off of so many questions tht I have had. I know it is going to take me time, my lifetime here, and more? to get to even begin to get a lot of what there is to know, but I feel like I am on the right road, and it feels wonderful. thank you all.
Peace thinkpurple...Genna :D
November
Family

Post by November »

I just got back after dropping my work's deposit off at the bank. It was a longer trip today timewise because we are in the middle of a snow/ice storm. Anyway I just sat down at my computer and it was 11:11! Perfect timing :D
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

:D

Wondering is 12:22 a 2:22 prompt or a :22 ? hehe
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D I got 555 about three times in a row...I was watching the news and they showed the time the sun would set.

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

The temperature throughout the whole day today...here where I am..will be morning -1, afternoon -1, evening -1 and night time -1.

Last edited by ChildofGod on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I began working out again to my turbo jam cd, threwout the exercise they have it timed. Just about everytime I look at the time,I get a 44,55,06,08. Even got a 1:11 and 11:11 today. Other days I also get 22 and 33..even a 12:22. I get a smile out of it too! :) Thanks

*edited*..they must be happy I am taking better care of my health! :thumright:
Last edited by SheraX on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hehe..got my 7:11 here,was just about done typing and looked down..7:11 and time difference makes it 11:11 .

8)
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

SheraX wrote:I began working out again to my turbo jam cd, threwout the exercise they have it timed. Just about everytime I look at the time,I get a 44,55,06,08. Even got a 1:11 and 11:11 today. Other days I also get 22 and 33..even a 12:22. I get a smile out of it too! :) Thanks

*edited*..they must be happy I am taking better care of my health! :thumright:
look at your first post it was done at 11:11..woo ho!!

Liz
kitchenfairy
New Friend

Post by kitchenfairy »

It's still been lots of 33's. Now consistant 22, 33,44,55and the occasional 1111. Everyday now its 2222. And then just when I'm feeling alone I'll get 737. All this was today.
I'm so happy to have the prompts. I've had so many changes lately and these have been consistant.
Thank you to the message board for sharing.
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

driving down the road...I see a sign with 1000 really really big...

thing is..the Zero's? The inner circle of the Zero was just a straight line...

so I read 1, 1 1 1.

but the 3 other ones were just the center line of the zero's...

will post manana, once I snap a pic...you'll appreciate the broadening of my awareness to the 11s.

It's one of the more 'creative' prompts they have given me.

oxoxoxox
Rebecca
I am.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Some time ago,when I was walking my daughter to her bus stop. I was prompted to look over to a deck beside someone's home. They have metal brackets on the side of it. There was a tree blocking some of them but the brackets looked just like 11 11. I thought that was just the neatest! lol 8)
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Post by thinkpurple »

:D Hi everyone...hoping all is well with all of you. I have been super-busy but I wanted to stop by to share some of the 11:11, and other number syncs that have been zapping me lately.
Everyday/night I am still getting the 11:11, morning and night, that has been happening for so darn long that I guess it doesn't surprise me much at all anymore, lol...the other day I was in a rush, but also very hungry, feeling light-headed, so I broke one of my own rules and popped into the Burger King to tame the massive hungries, and I finished my order, looked at the receipt and it read that I was the 111th order of the day, and the register number was 311 which is huge with me, has been for ever since I can remember...so I thought that was neat...still feeling guilty about going there, but if I hadn't, I wouldn't have gotten that prompt, I guess I can try to rationalize it that way, lol.I have been getting the # combo of my birthdate a lot 416, which also makes an 11. Oh! On Valentines Day my husband brought me some very nice roses, (The name/word Rose has also been very prevelant around me, anyone have anything on that?) So, as we were putting the roses in water my husband realized that the dozen was one short, and man, he started getting upset, lol...I just said, well...maybe the Universe wanted to wish me a happy valentines day, also, and hat better way than with 11 roses? that made him smile, and shake his head, he thinks I am a couple cards short, but he loves me,lol...
I hope it's okay to mention this here, not sure where else to. I just watched a movie called Donnie Darko with my oldest son the other night, it touched us both enormously. One thing though with me personally is that I have tried to explain to different people that I see colors around people, and in the movie for the first time I saw something that is so close to what I see that it brought me to tears. I see what Donnie saw coming out from people, but how I see it is all around people, not in a line pointing out from anybody, but it goes out from anyones body, and all around it? but the consistency of what I see is almost identical to what they showed in the movie. One other thing, when we looked up the movie we found out that the main characters girlfriend in the movies real name is Jena (mine is Genna, it's really spelled Gena, but I have added the extra "n" so that folks will know how to pronounce it), and her real birthday is 11/21 which is the son that I watched this movie withs birthday. This has us feling sort of strange, but not in a really bad way, it's just that the circumstances around how we ended up watching the movie, and that it was just us two that watched it, which hardly ever happens leads us to feel that there may be more to it than us just watching a movie. any one with input, I'd really be glad to hear what anyone has to say? and one more thing(lol)...When I get the email messages from this list, Like the one from yesterday was originally from sometime in september 04 I think, but yesterday when I read it, omg, it was talking to me, I mean in the precise moment that I got it it was so timely, speaking to questions that I am having right now, I mean, it floors me, and I am wondering how is it that the daily messages are picked? just curious. I am so sorry for as usual rambling, I need to learn to be more concise. Thank you so much for reading, and please feel free to respond however you feel to,
thinkpurple, Genna
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Genna
Funny this is a post I decided to look at first....and it was from you...

even funnier was your Burger King story,,,,,already feeling guilty (gotta get rid of that guilt) for going in there.....then all the prompts....

looked at the receipt and it read that I was the 111th order of the day, and the register number was 311 which is huge with me, has been for ever since I can remember...so I thought that was neat...still feeling guilty about going there, but if I hadn't, I wouldn't have gotten that prompt, I guess I can try to rationalize it that way,
you felt guilty for going, but if you hadn't you wouldn't have gotten the prompts,,,,,most say that when you get prompts, you should be thinking of what you are doing, or where you are at the moment....

well you knew you were where you shouldn't be.....and they prompted you....I'd call that a gentle reminder.......and you gotta love it too...

and the roses ....11 only .... I too think it was a msg from them....saying we're here with you and love you too....

They just do such amazing little things to remind us.....it is the time of connection that's for sure....

Even the movie you watched and saw aura's close to like you see them...
if you ever doubted it,,,,,now you have confirmation...

Aura's are seen in many different ways, depending on what's happening to that person at that particular time....

if you have a chance,,,,look up Barbara Brennan on the net....her work on the Auric field is excellent.....pictures, diagrams, auric templates. etc..

I'm glad you're extremely aware of these synchronicities.....they are messages to you......
that there may be more to it than us just watching a movie./quote]

Yes, as I mentioned, I think it was a confirmation for you....and maybe also an indicator of how you can use your gift to help others.....

Alot of healers,,,,who can see aura's,,,,can by their vision, see, where the aura needs healing and on which level.....

myself in becoming and still learning to be a healer, I always wanted to be able to 'see' the aura, as I thought it would be a wonderful tool....but my healing senses go on intuition......and as long as I step out of the way,,,,,I do it intuitively......I have learned not to question it....just go with the flow.....

So it sounds like you are having guidance happen and are being aware of it happening.....that's truly lovely.....

Now one last thing...
When I get the email messages from this list, Like the one from yesterday was originally from sometime in september 04 I think, but yesterday when I read it, omg, it was talking to me, I mean in the precise moment that I got it it was so timely, speaking to questions that I am having right now, I mean, it floors me, and I am wondering how is it that the daily messages are picked?
Yes this happens to me on a frequent basis,,,,,and I know happens to others too.....

You see, Spirit,,,,our Heavenly Mother and Father,,,,our Spirit Guardians and Angels....know.....just exactly what we are going through (especially when we're talking to them) at all times....

so when we don't have that 'inner connection' truly open yet....they will send us messages through whatever means possible....so we get it...

I have queried George on it too,,,,,telling him the same thing you said....

the closest I can answer it,,,,,is.......we have the questions.....and George is guided to put out on the List Op whatever msg he is told to put out...

sometimes,,,,he doesn't even know why he's putting certain ones out,,,,other times he knows why by our conversations, and the one needed will come to him to put out.....

It's our Midwayers, Angels and our Spiritual Mother and Father,,,,working behind the scenes to help us in whatever way is possible....

if you would like more 'confirmation' on it.....pm George,,,,,or reply directly to one of the List Op messages,,,,,,he will get it.....and answer you....especially if what I'm saying or what someone else may say doesn't make any sense....

You are being wonderfully guided dear Gena.....just keep staying in the mode of gratitude when it happens,,,,and it will keep on happening....

in love and light
pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D I have a very close dear friend in my life. We experience divine synchronicity many times during the week. Today I thought of him twice and each time I got prompt. 222 & 555.

It just makes the prompts eXtra special for me.

~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

i tend to get mostly the same number prompts: :11, :22, :33, :37 and :44. I sometimes get all of these in that order in an hour. Actually, it happens a lot :lol: Occasionally i get :55.

Yesterday i was at an induction (blah it was so boring) for work and i was silently praying for strength and for the day to go quicker.. all of a sudden i was bombarded with prompts, and then continuously for the rest of the day. :D

ps. You know what i find amazing? One of you lovely people (can't remember who, sorry) posted a link to Doreen Virtue's page on number sequences. I read it thoroughly and took a copy home to put on my fridge, and my midwayer friends have indicated to me that they have seen me reading it and are now corresponding their prompts to suit the meaning of the numbers on the page and what they mean to me. :cheers:
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear ~*Star_Struck*~

Number Sequences From The Angels
By Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.
The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: "We can’t write our messages to you in the sky.
You’ve got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life — especially in response to any questions or prayers you’ve posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!"

Number Sequences
Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so you’ll look up in time to notice the clock’s time or a phone number on a billboard. The angels hope you’ll be aware that you’re seeing this same number sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence 111, and it seems everytime you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11.

The second way in which angels show you meaningful number sequences is by physically arranging for, say, a car to drive in front of you that has a specific license plate number they want you to see. Those who are aware of this phenomenon become adept at reading the meaning of various license plates. In this way, the angels will actually give you detailed messages. Here are the basic meanings of various number sequences. However, your own angels will tell you if your situation holds a different meaning for you. Ask your angels, "What are you trying to tell me?" and they’ll happily give you additional information to help decode their numeric meanings.

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, "The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them." In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

;+) +Greg+ (+;
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
~*Star_Struck*~

That's the one :D
HatMan
New Friend

Post by HatMan »

Hello all. I had what I think were 2 prompts on 3/3/08, but I'm not sure if it was a good thing or not. I went to bed early and slept fairly soundly until I woke rather suddenly, at 12:34am on my alarm clock. Maybe that's not so bad, but I later that same night had a dream where I was sure I was lucent dreaming....early morning, just waking up in my own bed....then I noticed that my room seemed to have a window above the door (there is none) and there was someone trying to get in..he/she(?) was wearing black fatigue pants, black parka and what I think was a belaclava, as I couldn't see a face (might have been shadows). Think Michael Myers from the Halloween movies, and that's about how I felt about this person. At 1st I was panicked but then looked up and said "I don't think that's a good idea!" (yep, I'm a bit lame :lol: ). Then I woke up with a shot. The time was 5:55am, which I read signifies "Christ Recognition". Still not sure what that means, I'll look for more info...
Nothing to worry about? Anyone else with a similar experience? Normally when I see prompts, I don't get a feeling one way or the other, but this was the 1st "unpleasant" time.

cheers,
Dave

ahh, I see the description above. (555)
~*Star_Struck*~

HatMan wrote:..then I noticed that my room seemed to have a window above the door (there is none) and there was someone trying to get in..he/she(?) was wearing black fatigue pants, black parka and what I think was a belaclava, as I couldn't see a face (might have been shadows).
Hi HatMan :hithere Welcome to the board!
If i had to guess i would say that you were dreaming, or you really did see someone (physically- not an invisible friend) outside your window.
From what i know about midwayers, and my personal experiences with them, i know that the midwayers would never do anything that inspires fear.. and they know what inspires fear in each of us (these guys have IQs sky-high). I also don't think they would appear in a form (black fatigues, balaclava) that could be perceived as intimidating by anyone.
I certainly would be intimidated if i saw someone dressed like that outside my window at night! :shock:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi all you lovely people,
Dave, I got a 12:34 prompt the other night too. I haven't gotten too many of those. It deals with progress. ..which may explain why I haven't gotten to many of those.. :wink: slow and steady....thats me...I believe in taking my time...

Star wrote:
Hi HatMan Welcome to the board!
If i had to guess i would say that you were dreaming, or you really did see someone (physically- not an invisible friend) outside your window.
From what i know about midwayers, and my personal experiences with them, i know that the midwayers would never do anything that inspires fear.. and they know what inspires fear in each of us (these guys have IQs sky-high). I also don't think they would appear in a form (black fatigues, balaclava) that could be perceived as intimidating by anyone.
I agree with Star. The Midwayers would never do anything to scare us...
They are loving Beings and only have our best interest at heart.

Its Lovely to read your post Gena....I loved the 11 roses, but I can see why your hubby would be a bit put out! :lol:
I know what you mean about the daily List-Op messages. I was pondering a problem earlier today and as I was flipping through my inbox, I read the Daily Message. (it was actually for yesterday) It dealt with the very thing this problem was about! 8) I don't know how those angels do it! But I am so thankful they do! :wink:

Love to all,
Sandy