Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

I was just thinking about you guys. I'm sorry I am late to your post. It has been one crazy week so I have not been on top of things.

Those are some pretty impressive prompts and nearly back to back. I have gotten a 222 today too. :) Do you know yet when you will be returning to Australia? You probably don't want to think about it though...so never mind...enjoy those wonderful moments.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:29 am Hi Shane,

I was just thinking about you guys. I'm sorry I am late to your post. It has been one crazy week so I have not been on top of things.

Those are some pretty impressive prompts and nearly back to back. I have gotten a 222 today too. :) Do you know yet when you will be returning to Australia? You probably don't want to think about it though...so never mind...enjoy those wonderful moments.

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

I always get alot of number prompts at home but here in Japan I'm usually flooded with them.
We are due to fly home on April 21st.

I'm just glad we're not in Melbourne as we are both definitely not "Humid" people.
It's averaging 0c overnight here and 7c during the day, needless to say that the heaters are getting a good workout.

I hope you're well.
When do you look like going back to The States?

Keep safe,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

It has been warm and sticky here today so I am very jealous of your cool weather. :lol: Still 7 degrees is not just cool it's COLD! :shock: Just wait till I experience next Winter in Northern Ohio. You will have never head such complaining. LOL.

I am over run with things to do for the move. It seems the chore list is growing exponentially. But even so I am aiming for being out of here the first week or two in April. I want to take some time this week just to walk on my favourite beach. My time here is coming to an end and I will miss Australia dreadfully. It has stolen my heart just as George did many years ago now.

Thankfully leaving Australia does not mean leaving all of you. You guys are living breathing family through the black and white words you write on the posts. Spirit connects us all.

Okay, I am getting terribly sentimental. What we need is a happy cheerful song, eh? :bana:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
After reading your post I saw The Happy Guy out of the corner of my eye. :bana: Was inspired to find a happy song for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPX07vxE18s
Don't know about you, but I thought, "George sent this to Sandy!"

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ah Kim...Thank you...that was perfect... and thank you my darling George. I feel the same way about you. :happy
Bless you both for smile and peaceful feeling. :love

love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Todays date is a pretty good 2 combination! 2/2/2022!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:05 pm Shane,
Todays date is a pretty good 2 combination! 2/2/2022!

Kim
Hi Kim,

Yes, sad I'll have to wait 11 years 1 month and 1 day until the next one - 3/3/33 :bana:

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:shock: :alien: :bana: :roll
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
But just think of the adventures you can have while you wait! Who knows where the journey will take you, "There are no limits."

:sunny:
Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

HAPPY 2/22/22 everyone! :loves

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
It's simply 2! 2! wonderful!

The same 2 you!
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((SammyJo)))))))))

:bana: :sunflower: :bana:
:loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I woke up at 3AM to a really irregular drumming at the subtle level. At first I thought it was my heart, I noticed my heart actually trying to sync with it- but this frequency is not for me. It was a drumming so fast it was like the pace of a heart attack. If I closed my eyes I could still feel and hear this frequency, its duration lasted about an hour. It felt like the energy outside myself was moving at an anxious level. After this I had an OBE...

Not sure if it's all connected but I had a really cool prompt at the end of work today.

Our sales for a somewhat slow day,

$3333.66

The divine inspiration that crossed my mind is that I wish to try and remember that God is in everything and everyone... I really have to shut my little self up at times and address or listen to others as if God is before me... Even though it's just an idea in my mind... Somedays that idea is actualized and it is truly a miraculous experience.

Sometime last week I also woke up at 3AM to a total of 6 gentle knocks on my bedroom door.
"Knock, knock, knock"
"Knock, knock, knock"

No one was there.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

On Monday several of us experienced massive inflows of high frequency energy coming onto the planet. i was a bit discombobulated but my meditation session was very powerful.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Geoff for reporting in with this.

It seems there was a type of alignment.

Sometimes I get the, "heart issues" when we have large solar flares too. X-Class solar flares. I didn't use to... So I'm not sure what it's about... And some things I still feel so disconnected from, which is probably a good thing. Like the massive earth quake with death toll over 40,000. Or the really bad chemical explosion in East Palenstine, OH.

However... I decided to pray to God in meditation last night for the people in OH and for the soil... I tried healing the waters and I received such itense chills I believe this was a sign that I was putting my Will power and directed, concentrated thoughts to good use.

I would like to extend the loving light to cover our planet. It's nice to know there are Beings out there interested in our well-being.

Kind regards~
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

You should try to consciously connect to the "Lattice of Light". It exists and many of us are a part of it.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff,

Could you please explain a little more about the lattice of light and how you connect to it for those who are interested. :D

Thank you Eric for your healing energies for East Palestine and other areas of the world. I once lived about 20 minutes away from the train derailment and know that area well.

hugs,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

The lattice of Light is a network initially of energy portals created by many of my own group in their own homes. These come about as a gift from God and are linked, thus if you look at Earth you see a spider net across the globe. But basically anyone who meditates/prays regularly, either alone or in a group can ask to be joined to the lattice, thus sharing energies and helping raise the vibration of the Earth.

The Importance of the Lattice of Light

More Dedicated Souls are Needed to Build Portals and Extend the Lattice of Light

More on Portals

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Geoff!
I found that rather helpful. :D
hugs,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I was exercising at the park I grew up in.

My childhood friends Mom was there with her grandkids who were playing on the monkeybars.

When the kids called out to her, "What time is it?"

I heard her say, "3:33!"

"What?"

"Three, three three! 3:33!"

It made me smile.

It was 4:44PM when I decided to share this.

Heh. :alien:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Geoff wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:38 pm The lattice of Light is a network initially of energy portals created by many of my own group in their own homes. These come about as a gift from God and are linked, thus if you look at Earth you see a spider net across the globe. But basically anyone who meditates/prays regularly, either alone or in a group can ask to be joined to the lattice, thus sharing energies and helping raise the vibration of the Earth.

The Importance of the Lattice of Light

More Dedicated Souls are Needed to Build Portals and Extend the Lattice of Light

More on Portals

hugs
Geoff

Thanks Geoff, I will have to look into it. Sorry for the late reply.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That is one of the best prompts that I've heard of in a long time, Eric. :D
Thank you Geoff for sharing the links.

Have a great day or night everybody. :sunny:

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Yeah,

I had another one. I actually dreamt of 1111.

In the dream I paid someone $20 to take a photo of me, for counterfeit purposes. I had to wear a suit and tie. I went a second time and had to reschedule because they were closing and wouldn't be open on Sunday. I pleaded with them and they said if I go now I would make it. I would be the last person. My ticket was number 1111. If that wasn't enough, in the dream I had to find the building- and it was building 11 on the 11th floor.

When I got there to take the photo the gentleman was ready to leave but ended up helping me. He told me to take off the jacket to my suit which I ended up losing before waking up.

Quirky.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Quirky
LOL Yep, it is a bit, but also fascinating and cool... That's a whole lot of 11's... 8)

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thoughts effect time. I believe this, and maybe to the point that Love can influence or manipulate reality/time.

So I had a pretty cool prompt. I've been exploring the depth of my friendship with a girl- it' kind of been an on/off thing over the years. We're maturing though and trying a intimate relationship.

At one point we had to separate ourselves from each other, put a little distance in order to heal some things in ourselves. We weren't talking but we share a playlist on YT where we've added songs over time. No big deal.

Well the night before this happened I had a dream about her, and while I was at work I started to actually feel her in my heart despite her not being there. She was miles and miles away.

It felt like she was in the same room as me. I think our Hearts were speaking to each other. Anyways, I was listening to music and I went to add it to our shared playlist. Just to let her know I'm still here. To my surprise... She was adding a song, the exact time showed 1111AM and we both added a song with the same name but different artist.

I couldn't believe it, I took a screenshot.

Her username is the subconscious muse and mine is e b.
What were the chances that I'd
dream of her the night before?
feel her so strongly while I'm at work,
then see we're both adding a song with the same name(different artist) at 1111?

Later that night I had a feeling she was on the verge of reaching out to me. I was correct. I went to see her the next day and was greeted with a 777 license plate prompt to boot.

Just sharing a cool 11 prompt. I think this says a lot to the power of the heart and emotions and its influence on time/space.

Very interesting.