Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by pointman19 »

I have to admit, i got the same one and the timing today couldnt have been better as ive been feeling low myself
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

:lol: I am always a bit behind you guys in the US posting the messages even though we are ahead of you in time. :oops: But must admit I was even slower then normal on Saturday. :mrgreen:
Yep it was a good one and resonated with me too. Here's the URL for the message...http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22788
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
4Aces
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by 4Aces »

Mine yesterday (Sunday) was a new one for me. Clicked on a Youtube link on Twitter. I was viewer #931,111.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

A good one, Ace! :D
XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
churchill82
New Friend

Post by churchill82 »

hello friends! :)
My day has got off to a great start, I have been recieving more frequent 11:11 and other prompts more frequently lately so I decided to start meditation again, this morning I felt all fresh and vitalised like the meditation had grounded me somewhat.

Today in work I had this gut feeling (what I can compare it to) and in my head I think I heard a voice say 'your doing something right, your on the right path' and I looked at my clock and 11:11 was there for a split second. That made me smile alot :) :)

I got back into work after going out and about on calls (I am a IT Technician) I logged back into my computer and 12:12 was there. Has anyone had 1212 and what are their thoughts on the meaning of that?

hope you all have a lovely day
S
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

churchill wow =D
thanks for sharing, congratulations with your meditation

= )
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for the good day wishes. S. I've had a lovely day, just got back from a two hour walk along the rivelut. We've been trying to do a fair bit of walking to help George balance his Blood sugar. And it seems to be working! :sunflower:

I'm smiling at the message you received while meditating! It's so good to get that kind encouragement isn't it?... sort of like a pat on the back and an "everything's gonna be alright now." :sunflower: I just looked up and saw Bzutu's 22 prompt. Sounds like he's lending his approval as well.

I usually view 12:12 much in the same light as an 11:11. Sort of a "hello, we'd like to talk to you when you have the time.." but others may have different meanings relevant to their own journey.
George's take...
I read 12:12 like I read 11:11, 1:11, 1:01, 2:02 etc. Just an "hello", likely with a subliminal message "attached" which will safely surface when needed.
Anyway, you've made my day, S! (afternoon) It's so good to hear these encouraging experiences. :D
XXSandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Not today, but earlier last week, got a great 11:11 in the airport as I was getting ready to fly to Japan. I turned around and saw the time at 11:11, fantastic!

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((JACK)))))))
You've been missed! :D It's so good to see "that little Pig" again that I am especially grateful to the Midwayers for that airport prompt!

Hey, Geoff's in Japan right now too. Not sure which part, though. Enjoy your travels and stay safe!
Love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

:duh Wake up! It's a prompt!

Just after 4:30 AM today, I had awakened with intentions of going back to bed immediately after a quick snack and pit stop. While standing half-asleep at the kitchen sink I had this mental conversation:

"I wonder what time it is ... but it doesn't matter - I'm going back to bed. Besides I'm not going to look at the clock just to see a midwayer prompt." Five seconds later: "Hmmm ... what time is it?" I glanced at the clock: 4:44 AM

Analysis: With 4:44 occuring only twice a day and I'm usually fast asleep during these AM hours,
when 4:44 is visiting, one should wake up enough to enjoy the greeting :!:

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

when 4:44 is visiting, one should wake up enough to enjoy the greeting :!:
.... and then write about it! :) ;) You're a good man, Rod. :thumright:
I must admit when I have been awoken by Bzutu in the wee hours of the morning he does not get much of a welcome or response. :lol: 444 is one of my favorites, though, and it was the one that often greeted our dear friend, Wingzie, as she battled ALS. It comforted her in so many ways and the angels became her trusted allies during this very difficult time. To this day I can't view a 444 without thinking of her along with the prompting celestials.

It's a beautiful day here and the sun is beckoning on this cool fall day but... (there's always a but :roll: ) I have a month's worth of cleaning to get done in a week's time to get ready for our inspection next Tuesday. So I suppose I had better get crack'n. sigh :hithere

hugs,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

I had forgotten about the 4:44 AM prompt when considering why I've heard (four times in recent weeks) a muffled knock on a door or window between 4:00 and 5:00 AM. No other noise followed to indicate a human or animal being present.

Could this be notice that this is the best time for me to greet visitors ... and that I need to adapt to a different sleeping schedule in order to be more receptive to the visits? Do midwayers suggest a visiting schedule when a human is agreeable ... or has a very flexible daily routine?

About unusual prompts ...
I'm most entertained to see them on countdown timers and non-clock digital displays.

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,

You may be on to something there. I know several people whose commune with their TA and the Celestials in the wee hours of the morning. I remember Welles telling me he gets up at 3:00 am to speak with "Ole Sparky" (always loved that. :lol: ) And Lytske is another one.

Not sure why this can be such a condusive time for communication... perhaps as much of the world sleeps there is less interference and distractions. Or maybe it has to do with planetary energies???? :scratch: But sadly, I find a million reasons to remain snug and warm in bed...sigh. But then...
I do get up later in the morning for some "togetherness" time. I guess what I am not taking into mind is that getting up at these wee hours would not be difficult if I had enough sleep so as you say, adjusting your sleep pattern for this would more then likely present a more favourable attitude when the knock, knock, knocking comes along. (thinking of a song there... ;) )http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan ... sdoor.html

When I read the lyrics i wondered about the meaning and found this...
https://musiccourtblog.com/2011/02/01/b ... vens-door/

and now of course I want to hear it sung by both Bob Dylan and Axl Rose for comparison.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w5MSAUbK08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSUHh4Qv29Y

Wow! hands down...Bob Dylan wins this one! IMHO
Okay went off in the side car there... :oops:

Well back to the cleaning... flat (inspection I discovered is tomorrow rather then this past Tuesday.) All is well because sad to say, oh boy did I need the extra time! :shock: :hithere

xxSandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

:scratch: What is "flat inspection"?
My man cave never gets inspected after my wife moved to the mansion worlds 10 years ago
... and visitors ... (oops! I forget - what are "visitors"?)

Rod :rambo:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:scratch: What is "flat inspection"?
Over here most or all the many landlords hire an agency to manage their rental properties. These agencies see to letting it out, managing the renters, any emergency repairs, and keeping up with the "state of the house, flat or apartment." So because of that last item the agency managing this flat complex inspects the flat every 6 months. They have a long list of job requirements that must be completed and I always try to comply as best I can. But like a really good spring cleaning, it takes a lot of time and work. Still....I am revelling in a very bright and shiny flat right now

Our inspection today went off without a hitch. So we are good to go for another 6 months at least. :finger: hopefully, :roll: :)
xxSandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

And on Page 35 of this thread...there is a pic of a car I posted with a great prompt!

It is amazing to me when I read through old posts the number of amazing things that have happened and I had totally forgotten about.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I know what you mean, SammyJo. I was re reading some of my journal entries in past years and was surprised and pleased by what I had written. Some of the stuff I had totally forgotten until re reading again. I often too tend to write about life experiences on days as well as the spiritual happenings so it was nice to re read about our life together.

love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I've had my cool 11 prompt today =)

On the way to Yoga I listened to a personal favorite,
https://youtu.be/FHNI79CL2Js

I've shared this song here before. I love her voice, and I hadn't listened in so long. It's one of the few songs that I feel so much joy and something much deeper that brings tears to my eyes.

I had this vision I was meeting a long awaited love, like my True love- or even, an aspect of my self. There was this feeling of being spiritually united.
Just in that moment, on the highway mind you, a car pulled to my right.
The license plate was highlighted to me and it said,
"All God"

---
I'd also like to add last night/early this morning a very bright white light came into my right eye. There was a presence associated with it, but it came and went with the light. I thought it was some full-moon activity. It's interesting to me that both of these things occurred so close to each other and come from the right.

All God. What a prompt. :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:54 am I've had my cool 11 prompt today =)

On the way to Yoga I listened to a personal favorite,
https://youtu.be/FHNI79CL2Js

I've shared this song here before. I love her voice, and I hadn't listened in so long. It's one of the few songs that I feel so much joy and something much deeper that brings tears to my eyes.

I had this vision I was meeting a long awaited love, like my True love- or even, an aspect of my self. There was this feeling of being spiritually united.
Just in that moment, on the highway mind you, a car pulled to my right.
The license plate was highlighted to me and it said,
"All God"

---
I'd also like to add last night/early this morning a very bright white light came into my right eye. There was a presence associated with it, but it came and went with the light. I thought it was some full-moon activity. It's interesting to me that both of these things occurred so close to each other and come from the right.

All God. What a prompt. :loves
Hi Eric, :hithere

You know what? Out of all the images which appear in front of me, prompts get me more excited than anything.

This is so cool.
They let you know that you aren't alone and more importantly help you keep faith.
Watched this video all the way through, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Take care my 14 friend,
Shane.
sammy

Post by sammy »

What a GREAT prompt - or affirmation!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

The song is beautiful, Eric. I have it in my head now...which is a good thing. :) Thanks for sharing it and the special All God prompt. it is nice to be reminded of the unseen Love all around us.

xxSandy
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Been a while, just popping in to say hello . I think of everyone here every time I get my 1111 prompt which is still quite often. Anyway, still alive and kicking, almost retired, almost a Poppy, many fun and exciting things going on.

Cheers!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Roxie!!!!

It is great to see you! :cheers: I thought about you on Halloween, remembering the awesome pictures of your Halloween fun.
Congratulations you "soon to be Poppy" :bana: You are going to love it and the little nipper or nippers will be so blessed having you in their lives. :sunflower:

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

I didn't get my 11 prompt today, but shopping receipt total was impressive, 2222. Still in Osaka Japan. After leaving this store car in front of me at the lights license plate was 44 44.

Receipt here - https://www.instagram.com/p/CZIfRZyOg_Y/?hl=en

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I've been flooded with 2's lately! The other day I bought new dishes $222 and I saved $22. On 1/22/2022 there were 2's eveywhere! 2 prompts are my number for my brother.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.