Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inawe
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by inawe »

I bet it's not a warning....keep trying to figure it out.. I bet it will stop as soon. As you figure it out... :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Phillip,
While there have been instances where people we know have been warned with this prompt, that is not most often the case when a person is receiving the 11:11. Still, if this is what you are intuiting... it may very well be that for you. I do not know if you would be open to this but often times when I have a perplexing problem, situation or even experiencing emotions I do not understand, I practice what is called stillness, where you allow your worried, busy, etc. thoughts to pass until you reach a place of calm within, where your inner knowledge lies. Then what often rises to the surface is enlightening and sometimes astounding. Just a thought my friend. I hope all is well for you in your world. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

inawe wrote:I bet it's not a warning....keep trying to figure it out.. I bet it will stop as soon. As you figure it out... :loves
How many of us stop receiving the prompt after they figured out what it meant to them? I am curious to know what was it.

Sandy,
My interpretation of it is based on my living experience in the past, although things have improved a lot to a comfortable level, I got hit by a car which for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and my own road tax - insurance have expired one day before that and on the 11th. Unless I treat it as coincidence but seeing the 11:11 and other identical number sequences is too bizarre to be mere coincidence.

Perhaps I worry too much but it keep happening poses a question why or what next? :)

Philip
:bike:
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Philip,
Yes, I understand what you are saying and do remember you talking about your accident. But I think my point in responding above is that the 11:11 prompt does not mean bad news is going to arrive in every instant or series of instances that we see it. It definitely can warn us at times.. It can comfort us at times or encourage or give credice to something we are studying reading etc... But in reality each of us must discover for ourselves with what the 11's mean for each of us in any particular instance we see it because it is very personal. This site is filled with people past and present who have done just that...It can be a new beginning for us... the beginnings of a journey beyond belief and science's ability to explain as the "relationship expands. So I hope you keep digging and don't give up.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Sandy wrote:Hi Philip,
Yes, I understand what you are saying and do remember you talking about your accident. But I think my point in responding above is that the 11:11 prompt does not mean bad news is going to arrive in every instant or series of instances that we see it. It definitely can warn us at times.. It can comfort us at times or encourage or give credice to something we are studying reading etc... But in reality each of us must discover for ourselves with what the 11's mean for each of us in any particular instance we see it because it is very personal. This site is filled with people past and present who have done just that...It can be a new beginning for us... the beginnings of a journey beyond belief and science's ability to explain as the "relationship expands. So I hope you keep digging and don't give up.
Love,
Sandy
Jody
:mrgreen:

:hithere Hi Philip!! :hithere

KEEP DIGGING!! :loves :loves
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Jody,

Sandy, since the prompt is individualized, I would appreciate it as a warning like we need early warning devices or info because we don't need to know if something good is coming and the 11:11 is a wake up call to warn. Perhaps we need to be reminded constantly and I read about others saying their bad habits are changing and my perception too have changed.
My toenail that were injured in the road accident carry my father's defective nail gene similar to his left thumb and it is filled with clogged blood now slowly peeling away, I am waiting to see if the new toenail exhibit the same defects. :lol: Why toenail? Well, my shoe shows no sign of breakage but my toe was slashed open, although superficial wound but I can't see how it could torn if bend.

Philip
Philip
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ouch! That sounds like it was rather painful, Phillip. I hope the new toenail is perfect in every way. :)
Love,
Sandy
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

Hello Philip,

I noticed that no one had replied yet to your question:
Philip Fong wrote:How many of us stop receiving the prompt after they figured out what it meant to them? I am curious to know what was it.
Well, I can speak for myself and tell you that I started seeing the prompts about 8-9 years ago. Once I figured what it all meant to me...it didn't stop. In fact, just yesterday I was seeing prompts throughout the day, almost hourly. I feel it is like a 2-way conversation. When I see a prompt, it is usually an answer to a question I have asked.

Can anybody else share with their thoughts...

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Thanks Irit,
I replied to the other topic on this figuring out issue, yes I assume the answers are forthcoming by individual's encounter, just haven't read much about other stories.
Philip
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Phillip,
The prompts have never stopped for me even after I have learned to intuit the meaning and messages ..at least not for any length of time. I do have some days where there are more than other but they deal with the individual circumstances of my life at the time.
Love,
Sandy
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi everyone :hithere
Irit wrote: Once I figured what it all meant to me...it didn't stop. In fact, just yesterday I was seeing prompts throughout the day, almost hourly. I feel it is like a 2-way conversation. When I see a prompt, it is usually an answer to a question I have asked.
For me it's been a 2 or more way conversation since I was a kid. I didn't really notice prompts consiously until a few years ago. Now recognising a prompt of any sort to me means that the time for " dialogue" can is easier and more clearer at this time - and they ( prompts ) have not faded away at all :)

:loves

Shredder
sammy

Post by sammy »

I was getting 1155's for a few days then got some news from my son (he and his fiance broke up) and suddenly my prompts changed to 1144.
111 - Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

555 - Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

444 - The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby.

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels
I have to say, over the past year I've found that these definition of the number sequences have been spot on for me. Thinking the angels are helping my son right now.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Awe Sammy,
I'm so sorry to hear this. :( But, glad the angels are keeping close by while they heal. I will keep them both in my prayers. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Shredder wrote: For me it's been a 2 or more way conversation since I was a kid. I didn't really notice prompts consiously until a few years ago. Now recognising a prompt of any sort to me means that the time for " dialogue" can is easier and more clearer at this time - and they ( prompts ) have not faded away at all :)
Hmm... Now that make me think that imaginary friends of children could be the angels or the communication started since we were young, I don't remember having such friends. :)
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Maybe they remember you, Philip, even if you don't remember them! :hithere

:kiss:

sammy

Post by sammy »

Oooo...5's and 8's. Where'd ya see that one? Love Dr. M, but not a fan in general of the 5's and 8's lol..."buckle up yer seat belt - thing's is gonna be a changin' - but TRY not to look at it as a negative thing" :tongue: :lol: (sorry - I have a little history with the 5's and 8's :lol: )

edit - OH! And look at that...it ends with "Y" ...like "why?"... huh.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

LOL!!! Yeah "Why not?" Or maybe "Yes!"

I see 5s almost most of the time, lately -- if I see another number, it usually has some 5s strewn in there somewhere. Sandy said 5s = major change too, OH WELL!!! LOL! :roll Here we go! Blast off.

what are you gonna do? I'm as ready as I'll ever be! :hithere Hi, whatever's on its way! I kinda can make you out! LOL! :love

ooh! And you posted this at 3:33! (You needed the central time zone person to point this out to you! :baby )
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Nice prompt Michele...Yeah sammy, I couldn't blame you after the 5's and 8's this year in your life. I think most of us are looking forward to 2013 after this one. I have never been a huge fan of the 5's but heck...trying to look positively...If I am honest with myself, change can sometimes lead to really great things too. It's all in the outworkings, eh?
Anyway that's a nice photo! :sunflower:
I have been seeing prompts out the kazoo today! ... wonder what's up...seems there's always something up on days like this.
Love,
Sandy
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

11light11 wrote:Maybe they remember you, Philip, even if you don't remember them!
Yes, I have memory about strange occasion in the past and also in my dream, I could not remember whether it happened in my dream first or before. Come to think of it, I may have many signs that was ignored and then it is like being arranged. A listener said over the radio that we tends to believe in faith when we grow old and have experienced life, this is because we have not seen enough and often rely on impulse when young.

Speaking of number plates, it is very common in my country to see these numbers because people spent a lot of money to tender for their lucky number and it is the symbol of wealth and also pay money to avoid bad numbers. :lol:
Philip
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Hi Philip,
I have to say I haven't read much of this thread, but I did notice a question you were asking:

"How many of us stop receiving the prompt after they figured out what it meant to them? I am curious to know what was it." -Philip Fong

My prompts were all 11's, 111's and 1111's. I apparently don't get prompts any more. Maybe I still do and just don't notice them? I do know for sure that if I'm getting them I'm not paying attention. There was an incident several months back where I received 11:11, just kind of blew it off, and then the next thing I knew I was seeing 1:11. That incident impressed me. But personally, I don't worry about numbers. The midwayers made their point with me already, so what's the point? I have other things on my mind now.

11light11 had to call my attention to the fact that one of my major replies to her came to her at 11:11, and then again another came to her at 4:44. To me that was significant because even if you're only online for one hour, each time the odds of that happening are at the very minimum 60:1 against. And when you're on the board for 3 or 4 hours at a time like me, the odds of that happening stretch out to around 240:1 against it. Hope that helps!

Peace,
John :kiss:
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hey John,
I began seeing the 11:11 about three years ago but not everyday and then it stretched to 2:22, 3:33... and now almost everyday. I look at the clock to see how much time I have before lunch, dinner or time to sleep. :) I seldom have deadlines to meet usually one day if urgent, so, I don't looking at the watch I never wear placed on the table also about one minute off.

Not long ago, I began to see it on my hand phone when I am out after I join this forum, not random but happen when I check for missed call or messages, I am keeping track of the events when I see them to derive a pattern for analysis. Before that, I have hunches and a vision to envision (manifest) then guess the following dialog from watching TV programs and it matches word for word (fabricated drama is predictable), only a few times and scary but never able to predict anything else.

Envision, manifestation (wish & prayers) were suggested by some people who wrote about harnessing the power of such phenomenon, saying it is more likely to happen if we meditate / fantasize as if we can bring preferred reality into current one. :roll: , well, chance of people to do that is low and those who can are the rich it seems. Like your experience, it stop after certain incident, some continue to see it since young age which got me wonder about the duration and purpose of these time prompt not numbers.

From my experience, it is not the number I saw but time and one lifetime can be just one click away, we are overwhelmed by survival issue most of the time and seldom think about our mental well-being. No other "existence" theory can convince me and I try to conceive a different view based on existing stories as a guide. Hence, I accept all possibilities from religions and derive my best guess for myself.

Last year, I don't know what to think and I decided to challenge my fate and gave up everything I worked for to start afresh. Its midlife crisis I worked so hard to avoid yet the worst still happen time and again, then I thought of the end thinking of suicide. I thought to myself, what is the point to see 11:11 if it does not mean anything and led me here after my road accident that got me searching for the phenomenon, I am doing so much better today, in fact I felt blessed to stumble on a rare opportunity and begin to make sense how I should utilize my expertise.

The remaining question is why am I still seeing it while yours have stop?

Philip
Philip
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Philip,
In my humble opinion the answer to your question is so obvious it is sticking out like a sore thumb. I am not faulting you for not knowing! As a matter of fact I am excited and feel blessed that I may have a chance to lead you onward! :kiss:

I sincerely believe MY prompts have stopped because I started doing what it was hoped I would do within 2 days of experiencing all those incredible 11's in my life, which was to read, expand my horizons, and try to the best of my abilities to raise my frequency, hopefully helping as many people as possible along the way.

Now as for you,

Time prompts as opposed to numbers, like, say, where I would see time OR numbers always with two or more 1's, and you see only time is not important. All that is important is that you are being prompted and continue to be prompted. It makes me think that you are not yet doing with your life what "they" are wanting you to do. Simple as that.

When you talk about wishing/manifestation you are describing the Law Of Attraction. Personally I'm not real fond of the term Law Of Attraction, probably because that's what they called it in the Hollywood film "The Secret", but I'm not real sure what else to call it! It most certainly is nothing new. So that you understand how old this idea is and at the same time are made aware of how basic to the structure of the universe the idea is I am going to say that this is, in no uncertain terms, what Jesus was describing when he said "And whatever you ask in prayer you will receive, if you have faith" -Matthew 21:22. Note the word "whatever". Jesus does not qualify the statement by saying that you will receive certain righteous things if you have faith, he says "whatever." To me that is one of the most powerful statements in the Bible.

Actually, the LOA is a term that was coined by Jerry & Esther Hicks who had been writing about the idea for years before the Hollywood movie came out. They were able to publish a book with the title "The Law Of Attraction" before Rhonda Byrne and her Hollywood movie were able to steal the title and call it their own.

The reason the LOA doesn't work for a lot of people is because making it work is a lot harder than the movie made it seem. You could read the book "The Law Of Attraction" by Jerry & Esther Hicks and gain a clear picture of how to do it. Or you could read "The Power Of Awareness" by Neville Goddard, which was published 50 years before the Law Of Attraction and describes the same idea. These are my picks for understanding the LOA, with Goddard being #1. Both books are extremely easy reads and very uplifting.

But even then it can be difficult to make the concept work for you. In its most simplified form the LOA states that desire, coupled with passionate emotion and the belief that it is so causes manifestation. It's that last part that hangs everyone up. Goddard says to become the thing that you desire. Abraham, who is the entity that is channeled by Esther Hicks say to believe your desire has come about and then release the thought from your mind.

But it is even MORE complicated than described above. For example, you may have beliefs that you are not even aware of which prevent you from manifesting your desire. (Hang in there. I am going to offer you a solution before I'm done here!)

I read your post carefully. From what you described I believe you are already at a frequency which is above most of us and you don't realize it. That is another reason why you keep getting the prompts, because you are quite valuable in these times and "they" are not going to give up on you. In fact, what is your age? You look to be in your 20's through early 40's. I have learned through Delores Cannon's books that there are literally THOUSANDS of individuals in your generation who have come to Earth at this most perilous of times specifically to help raise the frequency of the planet. You did not "stumble" upon this website, as you put it. You were led here. I do not believe in chance occurrences. It is part of your destiny to come here and realize what "they" know you can do.

My question for you is do you meditate? Forget the LOA (well, don't forget it, but file it behind meditation). I am most definitely not trying to be a "seer", but I do feel that if you still your mind, and consciously, through meditation, try to lighten (raise the frequency of) your body that you will discover the meaning of it all. Again, quoting Jesus, "The kingdom of heaven is within."

If you want to take it "to the limit", so to speak, you could read the Essene Gospel Of Peace. This text is part of the Dead Sea Scrolls and was discovered in the archives of the Vatican. It is one of the books that was not included in the Bible. It was translated in 1931 from the ancient Hebrew and the text was copyrighted in 1981, although the book remains free to anyone even to this day. It is published in 4 volumes. Once you start reading, it becomes apparent why Constantine and the Catholic Church didn't want it in the Bible. Jesus' instructions concerning how to access the Holy River Of Life in book 4 would have been enough to have anyone put to death for doing so. But what we are concerned with here is Book 1. Jesus describes in no uncertain terms how to "lighten" your body, by giving precise instructions concerning what to eat, how much to eat, how hot to not cook your food, what time of day to eat, and on and on and on. He gives extremely precise instructions concerning how to first cleanse your body through fasting and a few other techniques, since you have undoubtedly been screwing it up for years. All of this facilitates your meditation experience by getting your body into the state that God designed you to be in.

In my opinion, if you read one book this year the Essene Gospel Of Peace has the most potential to help you. I have 98 books in my Kindle library and I have read them all. If I was told that tomorrow I would forget every single book I've read in the last year except for one of my choosing, this is the book I would keep. I found the book to be beautifully written and very uplifting. Some of the text might start to bog you down, but take your time and slow down until you know you are digesting every word. The book can be read carefully in a few hours!

Essene Gospel Of Peace, Book 1

Peace!
John
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

I want to thank you John, for sharing this information with us. I have often wondered about the practical aspects of Jesus being raised in the Essene community. Your insights for Phillip are useful for us all. For the sake of this thread, I would say to Phillip, the prompts are the tool for those across the veil to tap us on the shoulder and raise our awareness of our choices and opportunities. I think it is awesome that we are guided with nudges and possible revelations should we be in tune with our intentions and surroundings.
Take heart that we can enjoy such a connection to the celestial guidance our Creator has enabled!
Peace,
Jean :roll
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Ha ha... John,
I look like 30s but in my 40s, no one is able to guess my age and it is because my condition stuck at younger age. :lol: Everyone else around me have moved up except me. Thanks for the book recommendation, see how much I am able to comprehend since the concept of God does not register in my mind, I am following the path that led me to my current job and reached here after I stumble on a few other websites.

During these time, I began to recall strange events in the past that were far apart from each other and try to make sense of it after so many years, I still cannot find the rationale and remain mysterious. It does exhibit time fragments of things to happen in two years, current, and justification (karma) of someone who regreted or being punished for their wrong doings that caused my dilemma.

Well, it does sounded like my selfish manifestation after being mistreated but I never thought of cancer for my ex father in law, my ex trouble maker superior to quit but did foresee my ex employer to want me back and I refuse. :mrgreen: Time never wait for anyone and I have moved from production work into marketing, I am not ready to be a lightworker really because I am still somewhere in between and may take many years to see the result but doesn't need to be prompted so often, I hate to think that I am being pushed and rather enjoy my freedom since I have devoted over 20 years of hardships and got nothing in return.

Peace is what I need right now :roll
Philip
Philip
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Thanks Krystalshard, I am still not used to it and would like to take some time off. :)

John, about meditation, I learn about it since I was a teenager and will fall asleep if I do it now (over shoot maybe), I am not confused only disappointed that is all and I never have headache so I don't find the need to meditate because my job is not difficult, just time consuming. Well, as a whole, I am not ordinary by skill or life, that is why I am in the niche profession with limited jobs and friends but not any more, I have adopted Marketing.

If the prompts is for me to do something, what if I stick to free will? I did dream of looking down at people from God's point of view and people are waving at me and then I am like superman flying, of course I have very good imagination due to my talent, does that count for dreaming of God? Bear in mind that I don't have a religion, how many people dream of being a black person or a woman? I am a Chinese living in a Muslim majority country.

Most people don't remember much about their dreams, from a scientific documentary, we actually solve problems in our dreams, daydream and thinking is the same.
Philip