Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Great to see you again Rebecca.... :D

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

I experienced something that I have never thought possible. I sit in my bus everyday for about 30 minutes and watch the birds, look at the sun rising and/or sending healing to others.

Yesterday morning my mind was pretty busy and when I looked over in the sky there were four perfect clouds in the form of 1s....1111...now that's the most awesome prompt that I've ever exprienced.

Where's a camera when you need one...lol.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Mystichaze
New Friend

Post by Mystichaze »

Greetings to everyone!

I'm pretty new here but I have been having 1111 prompts for about 3 months. I just wanted to say that I had a really cool one today. I just added it to my post under 1111 phenomena, greetings just an intro I'm new here-Mystichaze

I feeling far to lazy to retype it all so check it out and see what you think

Love, Mystic
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

HEYYYY Becky! Nice to see your gorgeous bonce again!!!

I had my cool prompt all week...147! Literally everywhere: receipt, number plates, time, barcode (oh yeah I got my health card a few days ago: card number ***111111**** :lol: then I got the 'flu! haha! But I feel all right, no healings wasted on me please.

Love to All, Pet XXX
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Circuit-izing for communication

Post by Krystalshard »

The other night, I was riding in the back seat gazing at the stars, musing over the idea of the Midwayers "upgrading" our circuitry on this planet. I saw the red marker lights of a communication tower and it hit me: each of us are like the towers that relay the energy across the face of the globe. I glanced up to the front seat, and the clock on the dash glowed 11:11. I smiled and closed my eyes, thanking my guides for the epiphany, and enjoying the knowledge that I am one of those circuits. When I opened my eyes, the sign on the highway said "highway 92", and I grinned again. Just a moment later another highway sign: "65". The rejoicing in my heart and mind should have blown the windows out of the car!! I slept very well that night.
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

so sweet the love in here!

Thanks guys...my whole house and those closest to me now get prompted...

how cool is that?

the prompts are viral.

Catch one, if you can!
:loves
I am.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:o I absolutely don't know how the little 11:11 icon got onto my computer folks...seriously...I guess it's shortcut to log on the forum....that's okay with me. :wink:

Love and light

Liz

Child of God

Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
akcarson
New Friend

Loud and Clear

Post by akcarson »

First time here!
...I will start with events from yesterday evening.
I was at my friends house as her daughter was having a party and had requested I come. I was hesitant as I was not feeling well, however, knowing it was important to her I attended. We had gone upstairs and I noticed a digital clock at the top of the stairs, the type the reflects the time on the ceiling in a blue light. The clock was set wrong, but guess what time it was.....There it was again....11:11. I have looked at this prompt every morning and every evening for weeks now. I even mentioned it to my friend and could not believe, even with the time wrong by several hours there it was again. I asked her at the time rhetorically, "What is the deal with this?"

Fast forward to this evening I had gone to bed early due to the time change, knowing I have to get up early for church. Sleeping soundly until I am awakened by a loud thump on my wall just above my head. I check the time on my cell phone...11:11.
...Then I was more than a curious and I just started praying. First the Lord's Prayer then more generally requested that God send angels to protect and bless my home and my family and rebuke any evil, to guide my thoughts in my sleep to correct my thinking.

I was unable to go back to sleep so decided to look this up on the Internet. Shocking! A whole Phenomenon.

This is all very new; however, needless to say, YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION!

I welcome any feedback to clue me in as to what I am prompted to by this 11:11.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi AK,

Welcome!

Don't miss the FAQ's at the top of the page. There's a wealth of info right there.

God bless.....
:bigsmurf:
akcarson
New Friend

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Post by akcarson »

George,
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Your site has offered me much comfort and hope. I really was starting to think I was being haunted the last couple of days, hence my having taken the time to look this up.

There are so many events from my past that are rushing to my concious thought. I was recenty speaking to an old friend and telling how stange this must sound, but that I had a big Blue angel that used to "watch over me" and that when my husband and I seperated, due to his abuse of drugs, I asked God to send my angel to watch overhim because I was afraid he would die. ...and I believe he did just that.

At the time I felt this beings' presents ( ironic typo..I think I'll leave it :)) in my life, I remember being on vacation in Jamaica. This being had become a very prolific part of my life. I had begun a type of automatic writing sometimes at night that I believed were messages I received from my big blue angel. I did not tell many people of this as it was extreme even for me to accept. During my stay in "The Enchanted Gardens" (The resort we were at in Jamaica) I was inclined to have a Taroh reading by a young Rastafarian girl. ...as she drew back each card she became more and more excited. She said she had never seen a reading like this..that at that point, I was closer to Goddess (Which as a Christian I sort of just listened..Goddess?) than anyone she had ever met. But that this would not be this way forever, I was at some sort of pentacle. Later that afternoon, I was laying in a hammock with my husband and was pontificating at length these very spiritual concepts, as if the words were being put on my tongue....then very suddenly it ended and I was told this is the sum total of what I would need to know to face what was ahead of me...2 simple words "Choose God".

That was it for a very long time.

Just recently I pulled an old book out that I must have acquired at least 15 years ago, titled "Angel Therapy". Never having read it, I pulled it out and turned to a section that suggested that I ask the angels to start working with correcting my thinking in my dreams. Which I have started to practice in addition to asking God to please send my angel back to me. I have suffered spiritually in her absence.
...that's when this 11:11 thing started..and not just the clocks, I was starting to think the last couple of days perhaps I was haunted. I would have to turn my TV off 3 or 4 times a night because I would leave the room and it would come back on. I would hear knocking on the window of my Kitchen as I cooked only to look out at a beautiful sunny day.

I would notice when ever I would pause a recorded show IT ALWAYS STOPPED AT 1:11 ..NOTE: just noticed the time a minute ago as I was typing 1:11...

Your site is comforting that I might again resume this spirit filled communion. YEA...Maybe big Blue is back.

Thank you again!!and God Bless :D :D
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome AK! Nice intro too.

Love, Petra xxx
akcarson
New Friend

Post by akcarson »

Thank you Petra. I look forward to learning more and getting to know others who are experiencing this!
Be Good, Be Great, Be Happy!!!!
Choose God :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ak,
I too enjoyed your introduction. Loved this..
I was laying in a hammock with my husband and was pontificating at length these very spiritual concepts, as if the words were being put on my tongue....then very suddenly it ended and I was told this is the sum total of what I would need to know to face what was ahead of me...2 simple words "Choose God".
It is easy to forget that it is really that simple. :D

Welcome to the board, AK. Nice to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

I just had one of the coolest prompts ever! :D

I had been inside a place taking care of some business and came back out and got in my truck. I cranked it up and there on the radio was 11:11 and the song playing was that new STAIND -- 'believe in me'. Which was immediately followed by Three Doors Down's 'Love me when I'm Gone'.

And all during this I had goose bumps over my whole body!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Love to all,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Not an 11:11 prompt but related...

Recived my 444 email(yeh i get alot of emails and don't read them all lol)was an email from my listop from,very nice message and well needed. thought I would share that with yahs! :loves
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

hey AK,

you display picture, is it some Hubble imagery? It looks very cool!!

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
11Prizms
Family

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by 11Prizms »

Hi!!!!! Sarah, Petra!, Sandy...you know, I am rarely on the forums...and it's such a bear to catch up when I do come on....

I try to find the flow of where all you lovelies are and what you are experiencing and thinking and well, I just always find me in your threads and that connection that comes through these experiences.

Petra -- your daughter could not be more brightly lit -- what a wonderful picture!

so -- my cool prompt of the day....and honestly, my whole day is surrounded by them now...so five years ago, when I first found this website, I was so blown away, now I worry if I don't see them. I'm spoiled like that and I know most of you are as well....so smile -- cuz this is a complete "us" thing.

<3

so I called a relative I've not spoken to in a very long time...I was in car, I never have a vehicle in front of me that the digits don't equal 11....never. always combinations, if a car is not totalling 11, one will often rudely pull in front of me and versus being upset as someone's brash driving behavior, I smile. I accept the willful insistence they have in remaining completely on my radar. I gratefully accept this....(but some of their prompts are NOT the best drivers!)

In either case, while on call in car, my daughter is on her phone as well...all of a sudden...every car around us was 666, 555, 888, 999, 444, 222, 333, 000......ALL OF THEM.

now c'mon?

this particular relative is clearly in cahoots with our beloved family from above...and I understand there is significance for my reconnecting to him and expect they will illuminate further as I progress.

I want to officially name this prompt as the Blitz.

Have you ever been Blitzed? It's pretty joyful and distinct and any advice beyond watching very closely for further guidance is MUCH Appreciated.

11:11 Blitz.

cute, right? someone is laughing on my shoulder...as are yours on yours!

Great love, overwhelming gratitude to have this connection to each of you!

~Rebecca
I am.
sammy

Post by sammy »

On my way tto pick my son up from basic training...look at my post time!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
AJ

Post by AJ »

I have had my fair share of cool liscense plate converstations as of late and have been taking pictures of them when I can.

I got one a few weeks back which was a repeat from about 6 months ago in a completely different part of town. It read:

BE11AC - now my initials are AC but I can also take this as Be 11 and get into the Akasic Construct (AC)

Yesterday I saw one that was:

888 FWE - which the FWE means nothing to me but above the plate was a sticker that said "Stay Strong"

Love this one because 888 as many knows mean big changes are coming so I must remember to stay strong when these changes do indeed come.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((((REBECCA))))))))))

I thought of you on 11-11-11 and was wondering how you were enjoying that time in Sedona. If I remember correctly you were hoping to be there. :finger:
What a great name, "the Blitz," for those extreme number of prompts in a short period of time. I was actually "blitzed" yesterday within an hour of getting up. Every prompt combination I recognize under the sun seemed to manifest in some way or another. :shock: :D We found out the reason why a bit later in the evening. The Damascus Scribe was coming to call. :happy

(((((((((AJ))))))))) I love the fact that I can picture the highways and interstates and you driving home when you speak of your traffic prompts. :) It sounds like a very good message that you received... and good reminder for all of us to remain strong.

(((((((((SAMMY))))))))) :bana: SCOTT"S HOME!!!! I couldn't be happier for you right now!!! :bana:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere Hi family!! Since my spiritual awakening involving 11:11, I have a lot of sleep issues. My sleep is very light and/or I may not even sleep at all. I have also received a brand spanking gift from Spirit!! I am having vivid dreams just about every night...sometimes I don't remember them and sometimes I call recall them very well. These dreams are linked to reality.....woo hoo!! :D

Anyways, I did fall asleep this morning around 10:30 am and woke up at 11:11 am and also remembered my dream. :D

Love and light :loves

Liz

Child of God :baby
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

I had a nice "run of the mill" one today when I emailled my dad (when are they ever run of the mill? lol). I'd emailled about spending Christmas Day at his and planning for that. I knew the time was going to be 11:11 before even looking. That's kinda why I say "run of the mill", I'm not meaning to be taking the prompts for granted, but in certain circumstances I sort of "sense" it'll be something of a prompt before looking, as with this morning, it washed over me before looking and yup, sure enough, after I'd hit the Send button I checked and it was 11:11 this morning. These kinds of prompts are probably my most common.

I'm one 11, my dad's the other 11, in harmony, love, dad & son = 11:11, groovy! :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

AJ wrote:
Love this one because 888 as many knows mean big changes are coming so I must remember to stay strong when these changes do indeed come.
idk AJ
i was prompted with a 777 license plate today and well. i don't agree with the meaning shared here
777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Just had an 11:11 when I needed it.
I get an extra dose of emotional that becomes almost uncontrollable sadness, or anger... or happiness... It drains me of my energy (it feels like.)

Anyway, 11:11 popped up after I was fuming about something and it released that feeling just knowing that my feelings are a part of the package of this thing I am experiencing.

Or I could just be nuts.
I have taken this scenario into consideration.

Lots of prompts for me lately.
I ate a lot of chocolate today. I don't just eat it. I inhale it. I used to do that when my body was growing in my late teens/early 20's. I thought it was a hormone thing. I don't even rally enjoy the candy bar all that much. I just get it and pound it down.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Rain...
You don't have to accept that meaning...just the fact that you feel/believe it means something else to you and you accept your meaning will make the prompt true in the fashion you accept. I accept the meaning and so maybe that is why I don't get many 777's :roll: :lol: ;)

Hey Flint,
Or I could just be nuts.
I have taken this scenario into consideration.
:lol: Naw!!! NO Way! :mrgreen: Your chocolate habits prove you're just as normal as the rest of us holiday over-eaters... Or maybe you are going through another growth spurt! :P
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.