Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
travallyn
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by travallyn »

thank you Star, I think youre right..

I am embarking on some majour life changes! Oddly enough...but I need to work alot harder!!
Travallyn: Ne PA mom to 4 great kids...Avon lady, Office wife..able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, yadda yadda yadda!
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

travallyn wrote:I am embarking on some majour life changes!
And you're not alone in them, your invisible friends are there to love and guide you along the way. I take great comfort in this and am sure you do too.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
travallyn
New Friend

Post by travallyn »

Yes I do...its happeningmore often when I am stressed and then I see them and its like I instantly feel different. As if I know someone else is there!
Travallyn: Ne PA mom to 4 great kids...Avon lady, Office wife..able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, yadda yadda yadda!
SpiritSeeker
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

11:11 Twice

Post by SpiritSeeker »

Yesterday I saw 11:11 on the clock in the morning, then again that night. Both were random glances at the clock. Then this morning I woke up from a dream in which I was told of a "Peach Blossom" or "Peach Bottom" Street in Oneonta, NY. I MapQuested it but found no such address. Then I searched the address locally and found nothing.

Does anybody have any ideas about what this might mean?
Raphael
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear SpiritSeeker,
Got some info. for you.
This is how I found it.
I have Google Earth.
I just typed in their search engine, (Peach Blossom,NY) and found this:

Peach Blossom S., Hilton, NY 14468

Nothing came up for Peach Bottom.

Hope this helps.

Love,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear All,
It took a 3:33am and a 5:55am wake up prompt to get me to research the 11:11 phenomena.
I had seen 11:11 for 1 1/2 years before I became ultra-curious as to what it meant.
It has been a little over a year when I got the two wake up prompts.
The first came on 10-10-2007, and the next on 11-20-2007 and that is the day I found this wonderful family of 11ers.

Today, 12-18-2008 and yesterday 12-17-2008 I was again prompted with a wake-up.

Both mornings I awoke for no apparent reason to see 5:55am

Wonder what tomorrow will bring ? ?? ? ?? ? Hmmmm...........

Love To All,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
SpiritSeeker
New Friend

Post by SpiritSeeker »

GREGORIOUS wrote:Dear SpiritSeeker,
Got some info. for you.
This is how I found it.
I have Google Earth.
I just typed in their search engine, (Peach Blossom,NY) and found this:

Peach Blossom S., Hilton, NY 14468

Nothing came up for Peach Bottom.

Hope this helps.

Love,
+Greg+
Greg...this is really weird, and here's why. The town of Hilton is right on the shore of Lake Ontario, on the isthmus that connects NY to Ontario. When I looked at the map, I immediately remembered a dream I had years ago, of being in a longhouse during a community gathering. Everybody in the village was there, just doing normal routine things and hanging out. When I woke, I knew that the location was in the northern part of the U.S., near a large body of water. In the dream, it was very cold, because it was winter time.

Very strange. Now I really want to visit this place! What's funny is that I have driven right through that area before, TWICE. The first time, I was on my way to Toronto, and the second time it was to visit Niagara Falls. Thank you very much for the information!
Raphael
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hi yahs,

I just thought this was "cool" while I was at work,I was pricing some product,all (but one) were prompts I get 444 441 and 438...one was 437.

(12:38 is a prompt I have been getting even before I started to come here, later on threw out with OBE's I seen my Mr.38 8) )

I don't believe it was a coincidence,out of all the boxes I got that one. 8)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
U-RANO
Old Friend

Yes I have

Post by U-RANO »

First email message

* Jan. 14th, 2009 at 4:11 AM
Furnish your House, Nourish your Body, Cleanse your Soul, Educate your Mind, and then Realize your Spirit.
SpiritSeeker
New Friend

Prompts

Post by SpiritSeeker »

Last night I was in the middle of talking to my wife, when she suddenly grew silent and closed her eyes. I thought it was weird (and a little rude), so I asked her what she was doing.

She replied, "It's 11:11. I'm saying a little prayer."

I was dumbfounded, because I don't think she's ever been on this site. LOL
Raphael
patricia
New Friend

Post by patricia »

I was driving to my po box tonight...and there was a semi truck in front of me, the part of the cab where the deflector is...had 11:11 on it....I have seen numbers all day long...while I was driving.....
I have always seen them...but since this site was sent to me...it has definitely been ramped up.
patricia

"there is nothing quite as poweful, as the silent influence of a good example".
Natalie
New Friend

Post by Natalie »

Hello to everyone, hope your day has been wonderful and magnificent :hithere

Does anyone ever get messages from number plates? I think one of the best prompts I ever got was about 10 years ago. (This was before I hit the spiritual path and even discovered the 11.11/prompts) My boyfriend at the time and I were in the car, coming home from dinner where we had just had a big blue. Stopped for a red light, I noticed the car in front whose number plates read OVA-XXX. The very next day I saw a different car also with OVA in the plates. The relationship was an unskillful one, and looking back i have no doubt it was a guide prompting me to face something that I had not been willing to admit.
Heres to our beautiful angels :kiss:
And to you, of course :sunny:

Love Natalie :flower:
starchild
Busy Bee

Post by starchild »

my 11 11 promt today was logging in just now.
instead of typing the correct numbers in my password, I typed in 11 at the end... :lol:
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

I got a verbal 1111 when bus drivers have to give their mileage over the CB radio.

Love and light.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
New Friend

Post by 4877 »

Check the 1111 photos thread. I took a screenshot of my cool prompt today!
angel.luck
Busy Bee

Post by angel.luck »

yesterdays one was I found my old intentions list that I did a year ago, I smiled as it hasn't happened yet! I came down stairs and the phone book I had left open on a particular page had blown 40 pages to pg 1111....I smiled as for me, 1111 means and always has symbolized faith....universe telling to that my intentions are still in the pipeline..
angel.luck
Busy Bee

Post by angel.luck »

HA got one more....the other day I was driving along and there was a geni car in front of me...I get this message alot! anyhow, in front of that was an ambulance with its lights flashing, I like ambulances as in New Zealand our number we call is 111 not 911, anyhow I said to my angels, was that for me???? 2 min later I get to cafe and the man behind the counter who semi knows me goes...Hows the job hunting??? I said fine but hard if you don't know what you want....he then goes as a joke, You should try St johns! now, st johns is the ambulance company..........he then he then got very embarrassed as he didn't know why he said that and it didn't really make any sense to say! I smiled and knew why (angels telling me to trust job situation) ....the next day I turn up for my morning coffee and there is a huge ambulance parked right outside, I walk in and blow me down, the st johns staff party was going on in there!
~*Star_Struck*~

I get lots of prompts on my ipod now. Whenever there's 1 minute and 11 seconds left to a song, you better believe i know about it. :lol:

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Well mines not a prompt but an experience, i have been having sleepless nights and lots of awful nightmares over the past few days... Last night as i was sleeping i felt like a mother figure was with me, to aid me to sleep after all those bad dreams the previous nights....i could see her with my eyes closed, she cradled me in her arms the whole night long like a babe in it's mothers arms, i slept gently and peacfully aware of this lady talking to me throughout the night, As i was about to wake to the sound of my radio clock, just a milesecond before the song came blurting out, she said to me, "and I will leave you with your song"... then she smiled and gently lifted away, the song was one of my favourites at the moment.... such a lovely experience.....! :D

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

As a matter of fact I did have a cool prompt today...lol.

I woke up a few minutes after 4 am and then put my head back on my pillow and tossed and turned for I don't know how long.

Then I thought to myself 444 and when I sat up in bed to check the time...it was indeed 4:44 am....woo hoo!! Thank you angels.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
~*Star_Struck*~

I sure have had some cool prompts today :D

This morning, my eyes were drawn to the clock, 9:33.
According to Doreen Virtue's list (which i follow), this indicates:

333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda. The 333 sign shows that the Ascended Masters agree with your thoughts and feelings, whether negative or positive.

So i mentally called on Michael.. and asked him to be with me always and to give me strength. I have had three more :33 prompts since then. I really do feel that he is with me, and loves me deeply. It's a very humbling experience.

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I have recieved 808 4 times today! hmmmmzz
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
kamalaris
New Friend

prompt for the day

Post by kamalaris »

Hello to Everyone,
It's been quite awhile since I've logged on. I hope you are all well.
I just wanted to say that I've been receiving ALOT of prompts as of late and from reading some of the posts it seems that others are expereincing the same. Man--it's been incredible! How many ways can one get an 11:11 prompt??! I didn't know there were so many. In the span of one day I see it everywhere---on my laptop, then on my watch (I keep it one hour and 10 minutes behind), I'll hear it on the radio just one minute before it changes on the clock, in print...and at night I'll see it not only on clocks but on the tv clock! This is a biggie for me! Not only at 11:11pm but as elapsed time for a program and I happen to be watching channel 11--or there are 11 of 11 tracks on a cd I'm listening to and 1 min and 11 seconds has elapsed. In addition to that I'm seeing 222, 333, 444 and recently 555 ( I usually don't see that) all day! I'll see 333 on the clock/pc then pull my cell phone out my purse and the 3 button was "accidentally" pressed down and it displays 333333333333333 three rows deep! It's like I can only laugh!This has happened more times than I can count!
I take it as a sign that I have got to pay closer attention to my life---to everything! Got to live in the now.
Thanks,
Kamalaris
Kamalaris
I have only but a minute/Just 60 seconds in it/Didn't seek it, didn't choose it/But I must take account if I abuse it/It's just a tiny little minute/but all of eternity is wrapped up in it--B.E. Mays
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Dear 11ers!

My cool prompt of the day came when I clicked to enter this thread and just as I clicked I noticed that Kalamaris was the last postee at 12:53! Nice to hear all of your special prompts! Isnt life amazing! :loves

My personal prompt, which is shared by a couple of others on the board!

God Bless EveryOne! Ty 12:53! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

hi darling peeps of my dear midwayers care!

many 11s...lots of 111s

and through and into others lives all around me now.

I too, nod and pray...and have felt more 'guidance' on mundane matters.

I sort of let go now.

is this the point? where are we headed?

I still don't know this and do still feel the need to 'fill in the blank'...I work at not filling it in...I 'still in the blank' more...but not as well as to have absolute clarity on who is saying what, when, where or how.

in either case, love to you all...

Rebecca
I am.