Hit rock bottom but on way up - receiving 11:11 messages

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.

Have you ever asked an Angel for something and received it?

Yes, I have received what I asked for
90%
No, I have never got what I asked for
5%
No I have never asked for anything
5%

Total votes: 20

Indigo Moon
New Friend

Hit rock bottom but on way up - receiving 11:11 messages

Post by Indigo Moon »

Hi there, I'm new to this site and came across it after searching on google for the meaning behind the 11:11 signs I keep seeing.

I have been seeing this sign for many years - not constantly, but sometimes they have appeared very regularly at stages in my life. I never put 2 and 2 together until I felt compelled to have a reading from a lovely psychic woman who explained that these numbers have meanings and are part of numerology and synchronicity.

Just recently in April this year my fiance left me for a much younger woman. We have a 3 year old daughter and we due to get married in Jamaica next month. It came as a very big shock. I hit rock bottom. Consequently amongst other worries my daughter and I will be homeless at the end of this month.

Before he left me I kept seeing 22:22 on the video digital clock. After he had left I thought this was some kind of coincidence and put it down to the fact that he'd left me for a 22 year old and now lived in a house that was number 22.
Since this I have been seeing 22:22 and 11:11 very frequently, even down to ordering my contacts on line the order confirmation time was 11:11.

I have also been waking up for no apparent reason between 4am and 4:30am. I was told by the psychic that I needed to ask my guardian angels for clear signs. The other day I asked for a white feather with a black circle on it to appear. This sunday morning I was sitting on the patio step enjoying the warm sunshine and a beautiful white feather with a black circle in the middle (exactly how I'd pictured it) floated above my head and it swirled and whirled gently, then disappeared in the sky. I was amazed and all I could think of saying was "Thank You".

I suppose what I am asking is can these angels help me find a nice new home for my daughter and me?
Colin
New Friend

Re: Hit rock bottom but on way up - receiving 11:11 messages

Post by Colin »

Indigo Moon wrote: I suppose what I am asking is can these angels help me find a nice new home for my daughter and me?
I would not be suprised if you already have one that you have not been made aware of. Time to start picking curtains :)

We'll look forward to seeing the pictures of your new home ;)

I'll pray for you both.

you should check out the 11:11 Faqs on here

Love to you and little indigo moon.
Be an angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. - Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994
kamali
New Friend

Post by kamali »

the most i saw #s was at one of my lowest points. i was very,very depressed, feeling like i needed to pursue a higher purpose very badly. every single time i turned around i saw 11:11, 111, etc. i was working at a real estate job taking photos of peoples' houses that were getting foreclosed on for the bank. i know its not my fault they were losing their homes, but i couldnt get the thought out my head that "this is wrong. im not helping anyone" and sure enough i would look up to see-you know what.

it started happening pretty much constantly. i felt like when i quit it was kind of like the buddhist philosophy that if you can, help others, but if you cant help, at least dont hurt anyone. that job was scandalous. im not doing anything spectacular for humanity right now but at least im not helping people to lose thier homes. when i quit the job i felt loads better and the #s slowed down a little but i was having different thoughts. this time the thoughts were that i really should leave my loser boyfriend that treats me like poo, and everytime i'd have that thought i'd see the #s again. so i left him. my life is much, much better now and in the past two years or so the #s only come on occasion, once every couple weeks or so or sometimes more or less.

i think when i see the numbers i am reminded & strengthened to do what's right. i also feel like i am guided by them, and that has never led me the wrong way. never. maybe that is just my own experience, tho. :wink:
if you judge people, you have no time to love them.
-mother teresa
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Indigo Moon,

11:11 is a spiritual movement designed to wake folks up, and set them each on their own path. It is not about material gratification. The universe does try to assist with our needs, but that is nothing specifically to do with 11:11.

It may well be your daughter is the one for whom these signs are meant.

love,
geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Indigo Moon,

Welcome to the boards. I'm not really sure if the help you are recieving is from angels or your spirit guides who are specifically assigned to us. I was touched by the feather sign it was quite beautiful but I am sorry to hear about your troubles. Keep asking for the help you need but do please check into goverment assistance. There should be help available to you at least until you get back on your feet. If anything it may help take the stress out of the situation you are in so that you can remain centered for what is to come next. I wish you the best of luck and send loving thoughts that this all works out for the best. :kiss:

Sincerely,
Michelle
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome to the message board Indigo Moon! :hithere

First of all I want to say that I love your avatar. I enjoy seeing pictures of our own solar system and satelite pictures from the farthest reaches of space. Makes you realize how tiny we are but yet how great is the Being who Created All that is... to love and know each one of us individually, children hailing from an unimaginable number of worlds...it just is beyond understanding... and always provides me with one of those Wow feelings!

Please take your time and read and consider the information posted on the site. There's a lot of it. The Midwayers and Angels behind the prompts are loving Beings and are here to help us in our spiritual journey. The prompts are a loving encouragement and grow and sometimes change as we progress and deepen our understanding, knowledge, and love for God, others, and ourselves.

I am so sorry that you have been so deeply hurt and I am praying that doors will open for you and your little daughter and you will find security and a safe home for the two of you.

Much love,
Sandy
serapj
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by serapj »

Hi Indigo Moon,
Welcome to the Message Board.

Q: Have you ever asked an Angel for something and received it?
A: Yes, I have received what I asked for

Like 11:11, I received a response in the form of unexpected signs or messages. One of those experiences is a piece of paper I have found in the church saying to me that he has heard my cry. It seems to be a coincidence but it bothers me how accurate it is, relates to my problem, and communicates with me.

It is in the same way I have received "FW: miss ka na niya" (He misses you) message from a friend/classmate, for I wanted to see and meet Jesus again by the 3rd time. It is because me and my mother attended a christ and holy spirit possession before when we had a family problem. I know that it may or might be a joke but one thing is clear to me is the words he has spoken to me. I still remember one, "We create our own path, not fated to it". It is this way I am here now in this Message Board.

I guess I already did meet and see him, now with a higher perspective, from the information given by Mamo that Jesus is the Sun.

Love and Light,
Jasper