birthdays and 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.

were you born at 11:11 or 1:11 ?

11:11 ?
30%
1:11 ?
No votes
some other time ?
70%

Total votes: 10

1111tx
New Friend

birthdays and 1111

Post by 1111tx »

just curious... a question...
first my background...
i am a 48 year old athiestic texan that has been seeing the one's for 20+ years... every day... without a miss. if i only look at a clock once a day... it'll be 11:11 or 1:11.... today i saw the numbers 4 times... including while i fastforwarded my VCr then stopped exactly on 1:11:11 by accident....a typical common experience for me.

now the question is...
while going through some old keepsakes my dad gave me a few months ago... i came across the hospital crib birth ID card for when i was born... and i was stunned to see it listed that i was born at 11:11 am. i never knew that...but it got me curious...
do any of the rest of you who see the one's know what time you were born at...and were any of you born at 11:11 or 1:11?
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

1111tx writes;

<<< i am a 48 year old athiestic texan >>>

Wow! The Midwayers NEVER give up! :shock:

God bless...
George
:lol:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear 1111tx,

Welcome to our site.
i never knew that...but it got me curious...
do any of the rest of you who see the one's know what time you were born at...and were any of you born at 11:11 or 1:11?
No, there is no correlation with time, or date of birth, or hair colour, or race, or intelligence, or sex, or......

But if you are an atheist, you are going to have a hard time accepting the existence of Celestials, I would guess. But then again, there are atheists in heaven, amongst them are the Buddha. He still does not believe in the existence of a personal God, after all this time.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hello 1111tx,

I only have one 1 in my birthdate, someone close to me has 1111 in their birthdate.

I went through an athiest phase when I was young. Back then I was taught (through a certain book ) that God was some vengeful mean spirited fella who turned people into a pillar of salt if they did something wrong, or destroyed crops if people didn't abide by Him but I somehow knew that this was wrong but I couldn't deal with it.
During this time I started being woke up at 3:30 am and of course back in those days I figured it was demonic or evil due to Hollywood's version of the Amittyville Horror..thanks hollywood :roll: Well it had gotten my attention when I started noticing 11:11 all the time and the more I saw
this number I started to notice the "feelings" that came with it (I was a very "sensitive" kid).

I then listened to these feelings. I started staying up until 11:00 pm and I started a journal. I was writing things that I never would've dreamt of. I was writing in parables correcting what I thought the bible should say. :shock: This stuff wasn't coming from me...there was no way !
How the heck would I know this ??? So, I got freaked out , shoot I was only 12 or 13 years of age so I put the pen down. I didn't realize until lately that God was just showing me the real God.

Now I'm in my thirties and the prompts had started again. I started listening again and now I have made my re-connection with the All Loving Parent that we know deep down in our hearts as the real "God" that He/She is.

So it may be your athiest beliefs that are behind these prompts. You state you've been getting prompts for 20+ years, when did you stop believing in God ?

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

Some on this board were born at 11:11 or on 11/11 by not me. It might help in getting your attention with the prompts because it seems more personalized and directed specifically at you that way and not "just a coincidence." As well as 11:11 and 4:44 etc, I get prompted constantly at 10:03, which are the month/day of my birth and other personal numbers, meaningful only to me.

As for being an athiest, I hope you are ready to admit you're wrong! Or at least open to anything being possible. I too was raised in an athiest home but I am one God-loving, Christianity-believing amazed and happy convert now. If you are willing to learn and interested in exploring other possibilities than those you have always believed or been taught, then you are in for an amazing journey. I wish you well.
Lila's Light
1111tx
New Friend

Post by 1111tx »

hey guys/gals...
thanks for the responses.
i'm not here to stir a hornet's nest... i am perfectly ok with people believing in a god or higher power (my older brother is a minister)... i just don't.
i was raised a baptist ( but also tried through my late teens pretty much every other christian religion around)...at one point (around 11 years old) i actually considered becoming a preacher. i am one of a few people i know that has actually read the entire bible - from cover to cover.
it was during my in depth studies of the bible that i actually began to question religion. so much about te bible just did not make sense to me.... it just wasn't logical.
though i fought very hard with the loss of my religion (it's not really easy to be an athiest), after years of study and "soul" searching i had to admit to myself that the likelihood that a god existed.... was less likely than pretty much any other explaination.

i'm not here to stir up this board with justifications for my non-beliefs.
i have found that people that have their spiritual faith have a propensity to NOT like that faith questioned... and can not usually simply discuss the possibility that their religious beliefs might be superstitious allegories - thus i leave them to their beliefs and me to my lack of.
i realize this may not apply to all the nice people on this board.... but all it takes is one person who will not "stand" for an opposing opinion to their own beliefs - to turn what might be a nice logical fun debate on religion into something ugly.

so... i accept that everyone has their beliefs here - not trying to change them. and since my lack of beliefs were honed by religious study... i doubt there's anyone that can change my stance... my brother's been trying for years (usually makes holidays interesting)

i do however believe there is something to the 11:11 experience - and though i find it very interesting and fun to read all your opinions and theories... i don't personally share the religious connection a lot of you have concluded exists.
i do believe the human mind is capable of a lot of things that we as a species have just began to realize, and may not fully discover until we further evolve. ESP, mind-over-matter, etc. are areas that i think will realize a beckoning as the anthropomorphic evolutionary process continues.
the 11:11 may indeed be a signal... but not necessarily from god... perhaps it's from humans in the future. perhaps a DNA triggered experience .... i don't know, but it is intriguing how many people this seems to effect.

so... all that said... i enjoy reading about ya'lls (yes i am from texas)experiences and opinions and i think this is a great website.
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

Not to worry. You have not offended me. Nor will I try at all to convert you. My sister does not believe there is a God and I respect her belief or lack thereof by not preaching at her. It still makes me most uncomfortable when someone tries to shove their version of God down my throat.
Religion/spirituality is very personal--by this I mean a true belief system should be based upon personal experience and soul searching rather than one taught from infancy. There is no way I could expect you to learn from MY experience as I could not totally believe based solely on others' experiences.
I do feel like your words are somewhat mocking though in reference to how you feel we have convinced ourselves as to the meaning of the prompts.
There is no ONE true religion and I am not one who knows all the answers by any stretch of the imagination. I am surprised you posted here rather than being so turned off by the hint of any religious meaning that you ran fast and far. At least you are questioning the why and how of it all. Give yourself time.
Last edited by lilaslight on Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi 1111tx,

Quite a few on this board would agree with you about religion. I do. And they are Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Hindu and Buddhist, even Pagan that are being prompted by 'angels'.

This mb deals with spirituality, tho, and the immediate 11:11 Progress Group deals with teaching recipients of the prompts how to hear and see their Celestial Teachers.

It's working, with Teachers, two in particular, turning up in Ohio, Tennessee, Washington state, UK, and Australia.

Southern Baptism is about as "heavy" Christian as you can get, and what I experienced of it in 2001 in the US was enough for me. Doh!

However, you will search for the reason for your 'coincidental 11:11 timeprompts until your texas shorthorns come home. :lol:

My conclusion, evaluating your writing above, would be that you threw out the baby with gallons of muddied bathwater.

I wish you the very best of luck, however.

It was a pleasure comparing notes with you.

God bless.....
George.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear 1111tx,
so... i accept that everyone has their beliefs here - not trying to change them. and since my lack of beliefs were honed by religious study... i doubt there's anyone that can change my stance... my brother's been trying for years (usually makes holidays interesting)
It's not our job to convert you. What you choose to believe is YOUR job. But there are hardly any of us here who believe as orthodox Christians do. But its likely there may be some, and there are certainly many other flavours here.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Claude
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Claude »

Hello 1111tx,

I was raise in a protestant family too and have read and meditaded the bible for many years. It was ok for a whilw but happyly 3 1/2 years ago i have found the Urantia Book or Papers. That is the better revelation of the truth than the bible. I think the bible can make us crazy too much lacks in it...

Try it!
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
Scuzy1
New Friend

Play on numbers

Post by Scuzy1 »

How fun is this. . . . I was playing with numerology this morning and found my first name Suzanne adds up to a 1, my birth date is a 1 and if you add my first name and maiden name, it is a 1. My married surname name is an 11.

So, birthday date (31.1.1958) then first name (Suzanne), followed by married surname (Hayward) is 1111.

I suppose if we all look hard enough we could find random numbers in our lives that bring us back to 1, or several of them. The important thing I feel is what we do with our lives, now my Life Path Number is a 1, all I have to do is pull myself together and get back on track and get ready to help others. I have always known within myself, that is what I am meant to do. Help, heal and then Lead.

Blessed to Be,

Suzanne :sunflower:
janfie
New Friend

Post by janfie »

Hmm...my birthday adds up to 1.
My first name 8, all my names 6, my housenumber 9 and I give up. :lol:
Out of my mind, back in five minutes.
Sunny
Busy Bee

Post by Sunny »

I find this a fascinating topic!

I, myself, question "religion". My family has gone through a lot of stuff that makes me question the existance of a "loving God". However, I still have faith. Faith in what - I'm not sure yet. I believe this will be a life long struggle for me. I would like to believe that there are angels out there watching and guiding me. I would like to believe that there is some form of life after death. I would also like to believe that we are put through trials in this life on earth to prepare us for what's ahead.

Do I go to church? Yes. Am I Catholic? Yes. Do I believe in everything the Catholic church teaches? No.

I think we all have to find our own way.

That said... I still have faith and I still believe.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Sunny writes:

<<< I would like to believe that there are angels out there watching and guiding me. >>>

That's why I designed the Akashic Construct. It allows you to throw all belief out of the window. It provides you with proof, one person at a time.

I was a Catholic once. These days I either know it or it "don't" exist.

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and Welcome 1111tx,

We've had a few spiritual debates on this board that have gone awry so I am sure no one here wants to cause any problems with you because of your views.

I would just like to say one thing though. The prompts that many experience go way beyond a number on a clock or receipt or license plate number. When a Midwayer rearranges a pile of shells in a precarious position while you sleep peacefully, that is not your mind. When the doorbell rings that has been disconnected for a year, that is not your mind. When objects appear and disapear in ways that is not natural, that is not in your mind, and when street lights flash off predictably when you pass under them, that too is not in your mind. There are other things such as actual visualizations of these beings or their spirit energy, the intense feeling when they are in the room with you often unlooked for, the invisible hand of encouragement on your shoulder or arm, that cannot be denied by those who experience them firsthand. They know without a shadow of a doubt what they have experienced but it cannot be proven to those who doubt. It must be experienced first hand. So the debate goes on....

God cannot truly be found on the pages of a book or in religious study. The best place to find God is in quiet meditation and stillness. Look within and listen, really listen for the answers. Why not at least give it a chance. You have looked for God on the pages of human knowledge, now with an open mind look inward...you really have nothing to lose, do you?
I wish you well in your search for answers.

Love,
Sandy
janfie
New Friend

Post by janfie »

Dear Sandy.

I thought I was just being messy when that happened to me. :lol:
Sandy wrote:.... When objects appear and disapear in ways that is not natural, that is not in your mind, ....
Yesterday my son and I just parked our car outside the doctor (he had his ears checked), and his attention was cauth by an really bright blue car. He wanted us to park next to it, so we did. He wanted to know what the "first name" of the car was, as it was the same type as ours(Nissan). We went out and behind the car to check up on it. He is just starting to read, and spelled his way through the name. N.O.T.E. Note. We did! :lol:

Love Janne
Out of my mind, back in five minutes.
AJ

Post by AJ »

1111tx wrote:
the 11:11 may indeed be a signal... but not necessarily from god... perhaps it's from humans in the future. perhaps a DNA triggered experience .... i don't know, but it is intriguing how many people this seems to effect.

so... all that said... i enjoy reading about ya'lls (yes i am from texas)experiences and opinions and i think this is a great website.
Welcome Tex,

This part of your post intrigued me about your beliefs. I too was a pretty devout Catholic until one day at church the truth bells went off and a lot of it just did not fit any more. I have always believed in a higher power but realized that I just did not believe in the Dogma associated with organized religion any more and really mainly the FEAR factor that the church instils in their patrons. Why fear and all loving God? Any way I got off track a bit.

I for one love to discuss and debate in a civil manor religion and really don't have a problem doing so as long as beliefs are not forced upon because it is so important for individuals to discover their own beliefs and not the beliefs of their parents, or teachers or preachers. Plus, through civil conversations one can discover new potential truths that they did not know before. So....with all that being said.....the one question I have for you is:

Why is it easier for you to believe in the possibility that some future human generation might be the ones behind the 11:11 but not a higher power? It almost seems a further stretch to believe in a future generation coming through the portals of time to contact us now for some reason then to believe in a higher spiritual message. I guess I just don't understand why people will look for any other explanation no matter how far fetched it could be then to believe in a higher power or beings of pure love who are trying to contact us to wake up and change the way we are currently living.

I wish you the best on your journey and I am happy that you decided to post and introduce yourself.

Much Love Friend!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Janne, you wrote this:
He is just starting to read, and spelled his way through the name. N.O.T.E. Note. We did!
That's a good one! :lol: I love it!

Petra XXX
nimi
Family

Post by nimi »

Hi All, I am a religious person but not a church goer :wink:

when churches were invented...so to say...people were not on a level that we are today. Meaning they were open to be frightened into a belief. Here in merry old England had its fair share of change over the last few hundred years with what religion we HAD to follow. I think in some cases it was the Churches people were following and not God..what im trying to say is religion is man made..get past that and you can open up to the belief of a higher person/God. Luv Nimi