What It Really Means.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: what should i do?

Post by Geoff »

paisa1117 wrote:I have some questions about this 1111, lately its getting worse i se 1111 everywhere clock addrs, my name adds up to 11, i started seen these since i started going out with some one, and the funny thing is that before we met we would see this also. Can some one give me detail info about this or where to strt if we need to do something?
Dear paisa1117,

Welcome to our board.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
jrenatof
New Friend

First Post

Post by jrenatof »

Hello dear 11:11 comrades

This is my first post here.
Have been reading the topics and other threads some days ago, and of course I'm getting the 11:11 signals at least 3 times a day. This has been a part of my normal life from about 5 years now... But it was until a few weeks ago that I began to do a little research on the internet, and got into this website.

The reason I'm writing here is because I am very excited about knowing what is this all about, and what is MY role or WHY am I being contacted or "waken up" you may say.

But first of all I must admit that all of this kind of scares me, because I don't know who this midwayers are, and If they are good and in God's service and purpose. And before I could start to do the meditations and to be willing to communicate with them, I would like to know if I'm not giving up my beliefs about God and His divinity.
Because only f this midwayers and their purpose are congruent with God and my beliefs, then I would definitely give it a Go. And if this is the way to serve my God, so be it.

But the thougt of giving up my religion (i'm a Christian) and to change my set of values and everything I know as truth, doesn't seem o.k. to me... But I also know that everything happens for a reason.

So I know that religions were made by men. I'm not saying that I could'nt open myself to other possibilities as long as I know for sure that I'm acting congruently with God.

What is your oppinion on this and I would really appreciate a little help to clear my mind of doubts.

Thank you so much!

:)
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi jrenatof,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

There is nothing wrong with any religion if you live by the rules, but they should not stop anyone from becoming more spiritual, and that is what the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers are all about.

Please read the FAQ's.

Incidently, the Lucifer rebellion has been adjudicated (1985) so we cannot blame "the devil" anymore. The good guys are active now, hence the 11:11 time prompts.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi jrenatof

Nice to meet you. :hithere

Follow your heart.

Michelle
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello everyone,
It seems that lately, and not just on this thread, but many newcomers are still asking,,,,in general,,,,,what 11:11 is all about....

I think it was Kim, who said the following message of Georges, should be sent out to every newcomer....I totally agree, but I have a feeling it would take someone sitting at the keyboard to catch the newbies, and dedicating time to send out the msg, I'm not sure,,,

but I also feel alot of people seem to waste alot of time by asking the very basic general questions, which would be answered in the FAQs, and under such Threads as this one....

It's always easier to ask a question than spend hrs hunting and searching, and sometimes still not finding the answer....

so after I read this whole thread, I thought I'd throw in Georges first msg on this thread, especially to the newbies:

and a very warm WELCOME

jrenatof, paisa, neoTruthSeeker, ssjen, RDJ, Juniper1111, Starchild, Jekisaw, and Chatter1111

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What It Really Means.

I sent this to some friends just yesterday or the day before. Too often people look for birthdays or numerology, quite in vain.

Getting the 11:11 PM wake-up calls, and the 11:11 AM reminder calls, tells you more about you than it does about the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.

1. You are genetically capable of 2-way contact with the 1,111 and other Celestials.

2. You are prepared to be guided -- Obtain information from those who measure their IQ's in the thousands.

3. You are fair in your dealings with others, and useful to the 1,111.

4. You are 'ascending' in spiritual growth.

5. I'm often told they will also need you at some distant future time, but I hardly ever get details. Getting info on the future of others is a rare thing.

6. And most important, your Thought Adjuster (Spirit Self or God Fragment) wishes for you to get involved.

Your best approach would be stillness meditation.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2104 and http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12624 or http://www.1111akashicconstruct.com/ if you have difficulties stilling your mind.

See Geoff's writing: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 -- worth a detailed search.

God bless….
George Barnard.
“If you yearn for a more rewarding, more spiritual existence, be aware of the Spirit Guardians’ 11:11 digital prompts on your clocks, VCRs, microwave ovens. The brilliantly minded 11:11 Spirit Guardians are seeking worldwide human involvement for their task of promoting planetary progress and greater spiritual awareness.”
hopes this brings some folks up to date, have fun, and enjoy...

love and blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
jrenatof
New Friend

Thank you

Post by jrenatof »

Hello again.
I just wanted to say Thankyou for your kind welcome to this community. And for your nice way to guide us newbies to where the information is.
Also thanks for understanding that for some of us this is the first contact with other people who are experiencing this phenomenon, and that we are craving for answers ... So thanks for your patience. Maybe the first thing to do is to slow down and to read on in order to make our first steps towards spiritual growth and awareness.

In my case, I did read the FAQ's but maybe my questions were not covered in that section or I didn't completely understand the topics covered there. However I do have some other specific questions that I haven't found any answer yet, and that I'm actually a little scared to ask... Maybe I have not read enough... :roll:

Thank you again for all your kindness.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi jrenatof,

Your most welcome, and I'm glad to know you're at least searching,,,

but throw away that fear,,,,when you can't find something, then please ask, or use the private messaging button...

maybe by going through some of the forums, you'll see someones message that will connect with you....

There are many, many folks out here, who have been in the exact same place,,,,can't figure it out, what the heck is going on....and I'm sure you'll get some wonderful responses....

When I first started, I got so lost on the board, it was funny, then I couldn't find how to get back to where I was....I've finally understood it..

and also I was 'afraid' to say how I felt to a few thousand people that I didn't know.....

but the loving people on this board, just knew where I was coming from and they helped immensely....

so like I said, 'throw that fear away',

many blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
apledezma
New Friend

Rookie

Post by apledezma »

Greetings,

I am Art. I have been seeing the number 11:11 for years at first thinking of it as coincidence but after a while it became obvious someone was trying to contact me. That fades in and out from time to time replaced by 222 or 333, 444 or 555. In fact when I logged on a while ago I Googled 222...looked down at the time in my bottom right here and it was 2:22pm. Imagine that. I rarely see the 11:11 lately...just the triples. Approximately every six months I won't see anything at all for a week or two. I am convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that someone is either trying to communicate or just letting me know they're there.

How do I connect with these beings? If they're here to help me...how can I make use of them? Or vice-versa? :?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Art,

Welcome to our site. If you go to the FAQ forum, and look at the first thread there it will answer your questions on contact, and possibly others too.

This is more about what we can do for them, than the other way, although of course they are willing to dispense knowledge, which we do find valuable.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Art,

I would like to say hello to you and warmly welcome you to the message board.

Love,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Art,

Good to see you on the site.

Welcome to the 11:11 mb.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Art,
Nice to see you here, lots to find, and I hope you don't get as lost as I did the first time I was moving around the board...

besides the FAQ's, check out all the "sticky notes',,,important info in those areas....

if you can't find what you need, give us a shout,,,,there's many warm loving people here to help you...

blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
soulsistah
New Friend

11:11 what does it mean

Post by soulsistah »

I would think that one had already looked for answers about the 11:11 phenomena which led one to this site in the first place. For myself, I cannot tell you how many YEARS that I have noticed 11:11 on my clock from time to time. Sometimes I would go to bed and happen to look at the digital clock after I turn out the light, or happened to wake up at that time. Anyway, I always thought it peculiar. It wasn't until last year that I met a beautiful person who helped me get through a loss of a loved one and it happened that I got an email from her at 11:11 a.m. one day. I emailed her back and just mentioned that 11:11 number that I see from time to time and she emailed me back telling me that it had a meaning and I learned about it from her. Anyway, now that I know what it is all about I am quite in tune to it. I also have learned much about deja vu which I experience quite a bit. I have learned to stop and pay attention to my surroundings when I get that feeling just as I do when I see 11:11.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome soulsistah,

You'll find many more here, too....

It is kind of funny isn't it,,,,,YEARS, it took you, that's ok.....YEARS it took me also....but when the time was right,,,,,you met the right person, and 'just happened' to mention the time of her e-mail....and bingo,,,,the door opened....that is so terrific...
Anyway, now that I know what it is all about I am quite in tune to it.
Now that's nice to know, therefore I'm presuming you've read the FAQs, and you know who the Midwayers are, and are practising the AC CD already?????

That's truly 'great',,,,what an awesome start....now that you know, do you answer their prompts yet....

Looking forward to chatting with you, and once again, welcome to the message board.

with love and blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
soulsistah
New Friend

Thanks for warm welcome

Post by soulsistah »

Thanks for such kind words from all of you. I'm excited to talk to you from time to time. Happy New Year.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello soulsistah, I love your avatar photo! It is very beautiful.

Love,
Sandy
Graes9
New Friend

Post by Graes9 »

First post. Have been encountering 11:11, 1:11, regularly each day and night for several years now. It was unerving at first, then maddening. But now I look at it as sort of a invisible giant rabbit.
Being a pentacostal believer helps me with the faith needed to "see" what is happening beyond the physical. There is a battle for the souls of this planet and I believe some are called to stand in the breach and, with God's authority, bring light where there is only darkness. Sounds like comic book stuff but this is what I see and feel in my heart. The prompts are reminders to me to be diligent and "awake".
God has a plan, a purpose for each of us. We need to discover what that is and get to work. I suspect this is a part of that. I didn't choose this path, it sort of chose me. I tried to ignore it, but it is not going to stop so here I am. I'm listening.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Graes9.

Welcome !!!!!!!!

Pentecostal? You are halfway there. :) Enjoy the most important FAQ's on the top of this board, and converse with your 11:11 family, I suggest.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Graes9,

Welcome to the message Board. You wrote:
I believe some are called to stand in the breach and, with God's authority, bring light where there is only darkness.
In a similar fashion I believe that we are "light workers." Lightworkers in the sense that we are building bridges between all people on earth, looking for similarities between all religious and spiritual groups and individuals. The greatest of these similarities seems to be a love of the Creator and a love for our brothers and sisters because every child on earth regardless of country, or creed is a much loved child of God. Our great goal is to do whatever we can to bring about the "lightening" of this world in the spiritual as well as the physical sense because they are interrelated. .."Comic book" stuff now, perhaps :) ...but I believe it will happen, maybe not in our day or our children's or grandchildren's...but some day the world will be at peace and a greater understanding of our God and our cosmos will be common knowledge. People of all religious and spiritual backgrounds as are being prompted, called to action so to speak... I read this interesting passage in the Urantia book recently that spoke volumes to me about our life..as children of God and lightworkers.
"Just as certainly as men share their religious beliefs, they createa religious group of some sort which eventually creates common goals. Some day religionists will get together and actually effect co-operation on the basis of unity of ideals and purposes rather than attempting to do so on the basis of psychological opinions and theological beliefs. Goals rather than creeds should unify religionists. Since true religion is a matter of personal spiritual experience, it is inevitable that each individual religionist must have his own and personal interpretation of the realization of that spiritual experience. Let the term "faith" stand for the individuals relation to God rather than for the creeded formulation of what some group of mortals have been able to agree upon as a common religious attitude. Have you Faith? Then have it yourself."
I hope that we are in the beginnings of this blessed unity. :happy
Whether you decide to stay awhile and share with us on the message board or not...I pray that in your own life, in your own way you will contribute to changing the face of our world with love and understanding. May Love, God, guide your footsteps.

Love and God bless,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome jrenatof,

We all came to this message board with the same feelings. Some will progress at a quicker rate than others and it will be your decision and thirst for the truth that will guide you. I missed welcoming you and I hope that we meet again. You should read some of the celestial messages and visit the Akashic Construct Students Forum and see what some members are doing to connect and spiritually grow.

:D Welcome Art, I'm sorry to have missed welcoming you to the board. You asked how can you connect with our celestial friends. Well on the Frequently Asked Questions
Forum you will find information about meditation either stillness or guided with George's Akashic Cd. The connection will come from within your inner-self by these tools. We each learn in our own unique ways, but we share to help others progress, so I hope we see you around.

:D Welcome Graes9,

Its wonderful to hear that you understand the roles for Lightworkers. This will be a journey you will cherish it will futher develop your spiritual ascension. Welcome and I hope we see you around.

:loves Sandy, you had such a wonderful way of welcoming Graes9.

You wrote:
Whether you decide to stay awhile and share with us on the message board or not...I pray that in your own life, in your own way you will contribute to changing the face of our world with love and understanding. May Love, God, guide your footsteps.
Beautiful way to light the way.

To all new comers I know its difficult to navigate forums if your not familiar, but you can visit the different forums that are available at the bottom each page (a drop down with all the forums) and than with a subject in mind find a related forum just click on Post A New Topic and we will be able to find you. I did not know that there were 3 new people to greet :D .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
AiR1k
Family

Post by AiR1k »

Last edited by AiR1k on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Eric,

Welcome to the MB.

I can answer some of your questions, and perhaps make some suggestions in a PM.

11:11 does not in any way deal with SP, but the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers (and others) MIGHT BE of some help.

Psychology teaches the problem to be endogenous. That is correct, though the rest is theory, but there are good calls for the brain stem to be actively, and independently, involved.

Not much to go on.

I can only report one incident like it myself -- in early 2000 -- and it scared the living daylights out of me.

You're doing well in battling your fears.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and Welcome Eric,

I'm sorry, but I know nothing about the possible sound you have been hearing in this state. I must admit that I had never heard of sleep paralysis until you said something about it. ( I must live in a bubble I think... :wink: ) I googled and was astounded at this...I cannot imagine how terrifying this type of experience must be for anyone who suffers this as a repeated occurance.

You wrote:
Now I am in a process of accepting it, and trying to eliminate that very fear... and trying to self induce OBE's and S.P- But instead of boring everyone with the detail I'll get back on track here to my main concern-
I doubt we would be bored and I would love to know more about how you are dealing with it. Do you have any insights from your own personal investigation?

Take care.

Love,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome to the message board Eric. If anyone can help you it would be George and our Midwayer friends.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Hi Eric,

I can relate to you with the SP or OBE..
It sounds like a mixture of either hi-pitched/lo-pitched frequency, metal scraping, wavy bass, only growing in sound and the overwhelming sensation as the noise gets closer
I liken mine to some one holding a sheet of metal and giving it a hard shake or hitting it. At times I have even heard loud bangs before waking with a jolt. I don't get them like I used to and some of the experiences were "scarey",if I start having them again I am going to control my fear.Fear is something I need to get control of...ok..enough me here..lol

From what I heard is it suppose to be your soul re-entering your body and that is suppose to be the slamming or banging..I could be wrong..suppose I should just go read on it again.

Welcome :D
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.