What It Really Means.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: What It Really Means.

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear YB,
That's incredibly amazing!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Yamabushi1111 wrote: My first success took place 111 days after the elevens began to remarkably enter my life (same time I began regular practice of this sadhana) with the manifestation of a stainless steel, black-handled spoon. Needless to say I became very interested in the 1111 phenomenon as time went on. Imagine my surprise when I noticed the sequential difference of most of the solfeggio frequencies is 111 hz.
Dear YB,

That's pretty amazing. However I gather some folks do not need to enter a trance state to achieve a manifestation. But I am still very impressed. Did you consciously imagine the spoon as an object to be materialised?

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Yamabushi1111
I'm with Kim and absolutely amazed with what you have shared with us. I am truly pleased you have come aboard and are willing to talk about what you have learned and experienced. Thank you and welcome!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

Geoff wrote:
Yamabushi1111 wrote: My first success took place 111 days after the elevens began to remarkably enter my life (same time I began regular practice of this sadhana) with the manifestation of a stainless steel, black-handled spoon. Needless to say I became very interested in the 1111 phenomenon as time went on. Imagine my surprise when I noticed the sequential difference of most of the solfeggio frequencies is 111 hz.
Dear YB,

That's pretty amazing. However I gather some folks do not need to enter a trance state to achieve a manifestation. But I am still very impressed. Did you consciously imagine the spoon as an object to be materialised?

love,
Geoff
Yeah, I'm not sure if they don't need to go into a trance, or if they aren't just always in some sort of trance (sahaj nirvikalpa samadhi?). Whatever the case, it takes me a bit of time to get to it... at least for now =\.

I did use binaural tone stimulation of a theta brainwave frequency to generate a mental holographic (not just photographic) memory/visualization of the object, which appears to be a vital part of the ability. Visualization isn't necessary because theoretically a blind person can do it, but a holographic or high-fidelity "re-rendition" of sensory information is necessary. It could be taste, smell, sound, or what have you.

Thank you Kim and Sandy. And you too Geoff :D. I'm glad to be here too.

YB
Last edited by Yamabushi1111 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow yamabushi that's amazing. do you mean physically? did it just appear?
in the overtone manner of Mongolian Tuva singers, of certain "bija mantra" or seed-sounds based on the sacred Solfeggio scale
hey! i'm getting into tuvan throat singing, that's cool :) solfeggio harmonics is an interesting study
wow
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

happyrain wrote:wow yamabushi that's amazing. do you mean physically? did it just appear?
in the overtone manner of Mongolian Tuva singers, of certain "bija mantra" or seed-sounds based on the sacred Solfeggio scale
hey! i'm getting into tuvan throat singing, that's cool :) solfeggio harmonics is an interesting study
wow
Tuvan singing is so much fun, I love it. If you like solfeggio harmonics, you should also check out Ra Music at ramusic.com

Oh yeah, physical manifestation, one second it wasn't there, the next it was, like something out of Bewitched or I Dream of Jeanie. For some reason it didn't appear in my hands (like I wanted), but on the floor to the left of my feet. It was a confirmation and anchoring of a total paradigm shift... took a few months before my mind was done reeling. Paper clips are the only other object I've had success with so far. To be honest I haven't really practiced or done it much in a while... once it happened, I no longer had much of a desire to do it (materiality completely lost its appeal). It was enough for me.

The 11s picked up hardcore in their intensity afterward, and also were accompanied by surreal synchronicities and occasional orb phenomena that seemed to behave with an intelligence. By occasional I mean sometimes they would start appearing maybe for a couple weeks or months at a time, then stop. The same thing was the case for the 11s too... as if they come and go. At this point I started considering that there may be entities behind it all and found out about the Midwayers. I've found that I'm able to "work with" "The 11" to engineer synchronicities that lead to more indirect manifestations than immediate materialization. These are way easier to accomplish.

YB
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow that's awesome!!!
i will definitely check the link out, thanks for sharing
i'm blown away by the success in your materialization.

i started seeing orbs too, different colors. by the sound of it, my experience is no where near as in depth as yours but it's all so very interesting!
:loves
thank you
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere yamabushi
i found this hidden in the dirt while walking with the jedi! (my roommates dog) :P reminded me of you :D
(image lost)

yesterday at 8:08 i saw 888 on a license plate! very cool
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:hithere

very cool ,,both of you,,,

thank you for the ramusic link, I think I've been there for the last couple of hours,

when I was growing up my favourite music was the old masters,,,now I know why,,

thank you again....

now I'm going back to listen to more of Allan Horwith, some JJ Hertak and a few others,,,

it gets addictive, but extremely fulfilling..

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi mspeacockplume!!! :) :hithere
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hi there happyrain,,

I see you've been with us for almost a yr, and I've been away for quite awhile..but I send you welcomes anyway...

blessings,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

-:]`
MaGlamrock
New Friend

Post by MaGlamrock »

Hi George,

All this stuff about Midwayers is completely new to me. Could you direct me to a post or alternative reading that would introduce me fully to what they are?

I'm also wondering too, how do I know what is my next step? Life is so busy and finding the time to meditate or enhance my spirituality is so limited nowadays. I mean, is this something that is supposed to come as a natural pathway through life? Or are there common signs and symbols one can tune into about where growth needs to take place in particular aspects of life? Right now my outlook on life of a unified consciousness and awareness has seemed to expand on my understanding and sympathy of others, and when I find the time
I pick up a book, contemplate, discuss with mutual spiritual friends and sometimes just 'feel' the essense of oneness. But my 11:11 prompts have slowed down... Am I losing track? How am I supposed to find the right path?

I would love your opinion!
Fascinating discussion and I will be sure to pick up one of your books!
Thankyou,
MaGlamrock
MaGlamrock
New Friend

Post by MaGlamrock »

Hey George,

One more thing :)

I just read an introductory post by Geoff, and it included 'Why Me?'
One of the reason talked about new children coming into this world with special abilities. About 3 years after my spiritual journey began, and a year and 4 months or so being with the man of my dreams, I discovered I was pregnant!! :D

I had no idea how far along I was. I went for my first ultrasound and discovered I was 11 weeks pregnant, and my baby's due date is 12/11/11. Only a day away from 11/11/11, and either way November 2011 is 11/11. Has this been a sign all along that it is our baby that will truly benefit from spiritual progression?

It really is a beautiful testament to my 11/11 experiences, an I absolutely cannot wait to raise my child with an open mind and fundamental awareness to the spiritual potential it can unlock with itself.

Your opinions are greatly appreciated a valued! Thankyou!!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi MaGlamrock,

Don't expect anything and don't be surprised by miracles. :)
My mum mistook all Celestials for St. Christopher because he was the big Guy around her seafaring town.
She was only 13 when "St. Chris" told her she would have a large family and one of hers would be talking to the angels and the saints. :shock:

You may likewise be in preparation for such an event.
Count on it and make it work!
My thoughts, mother-to-be. :bana:
bmwisalmp
New Friend

Post by bmwisalmp »

Help me please I heal like you and don't know what to do
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello bmwisalmp,

Welcome to the board, what exactly is it that you need help with?

Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Mind Body Spirit
New Friend

Post by Mind Body Spirit »

Thanks George!

I've been seeing quite a bit of repeating numbers on everything, from the time I look at the time to passing license plate numbers and addresses. They seem to be increasing regularly. Now it makes more sense.
James Cruise - Holistic Healing
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi :hithere

Yamabushi1111 wrote:I did use binaural tone stimulation of a theta brainwave frequency to generate a mental holographic (not just photographic) memory/visualization of the object, which appears to be a vital part of the ability. Visualization isn't necessary because theoretically a blind person can do it, but a holographic or high-fidelity "re-rendition" of sensory information is necessary. It could be taste, smell, sound, or what have you.
I have seen "mainstream" science using this to have their blinfolded "subjects" feel that there are presences around them
with feelings of euphoria etc ... A re-creation of what the ancients knew ... I would like to nail the tone equivaliants
to shakras and other things and make music from the tonal step patterns these equivalants would make ( not just a binural tones ) hmmmm the implications of
such music would be well :roll ....another project with just not enough time to do oh well .... :roll:

Your manifestation is really cool. I have read although this can go a bit extreme. Years back I read about people manifesting "people"
that others could see and interact with. At first these manifestations were good but then "turned."
The "maker" of said manifestation would then sometimes have problems .... this is apparently "related" to doppleganger" stuff
faintly.

But your manifestation yamabushi is cool as ... Ive done this sort of stuff before ( since reading about the people one years ago ) but I never
tried a "person" no way, but yes little inanimate things and "happenings" ... ALL things are possible... distance healing for example is the same principle
- manifesting health in another ....

:loves

Shredder
lissette
New Friend

Post by lissette »

Hello - I have been seen 1111, 222, 444, 555 and 1;00,1;01,10;10 in any combination. It is getting so frequent that i decided to write down the numbers each time i see a prompt. I am very curious to know if eventually all of my 1 and 0s combination of numbers all together could mean something (binary numbers). I have a note book and I am takingnote of every prompt I see during the day. It is weid because I feel the NEED to do this.

I have seen my working network crash down like three times at 11;11, my Tv, my Kindle, cellphone, computer etc. Like something is crashing electrical devices to call my attention. While others are trying figuring out how to fix the problem i am trying to figure out why it is all happening at that time.

I have noticed a spiritual change in myself. I am interested more than ever in the universe and the spiritual grown without taking any religious side.
i do not feel like myself anymore, in a good way. I feel the presence of something good next to me specially when i see the numbers. This sensation make me feel like there is some hope, like something else is around to protect me. Every time this happened im my mind I thank this force and bless it.

L :)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Lissette,

The thought that comes to my mind is that you are trying to re-invent the wheel.

No doubt there are others all over the globe doing just that.

I suggest you check out http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... -creatures and
http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... government
to answer your questions.

God bless...
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Lissette,
I loved what you wrote here and many of us can identify with your words...
I have noticed a spiritual change in myself. I am interested more than ever in the universe and the spiritual grown without taking any religious side.
i do not feel like myself anymore, in a good way. I feel the presence of something good next to me specially when i see the numbers. This sensation make me feel like there is some hope, like something else is around to protect me. Every time this happened im my mind I thank this force and bless it.
These beings are a joy and a comfort for me as I wrestle with what it means to be a human and as I work to understand our place and specifically my own place in the vast cosmos.

Here are a few board URLs you may find helpful as you read and investigate the prompts...

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

and how about one more. ;)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160

Welcome Lissette, it is nice to meet you! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I found this celestial message given to us by a wonderful Primary Midwayer, Andréa. She speaks a little about the Midwayers and their function on our world. I hope this helps.
love,
Sandy

Illawarra District, Australia, November 11, 2006.
Primary Midwayer Andréa.
Subject: “A Gift You Can Improve Upon.”

Received by George Barnard.

Andréa: “This is Andréa. I am a Midwayer born on this planet. I am part of the permanent worldly citizens of this planet. I am more than 500,000 years old, and I have a perfect memory of all that has ever happened to me, and around me, in my years of service.

“Primary Midwayers like their Secondary counterparts do not need to eat or sleep. We spend a little of each 24-hour day in what we call reversion. We may in fact be a tourist on our own planet, and spend time with other celestial beings, or spend time in play in some fashion. During each 24 hours we spend time talking with the Creator of All. That leaves us more than twenty hours in each day during which we are of service to many; humans and other beings.

“I am a Primary Midwayer. My ability to communicate with this receiver and other humans all over the world, for I have many students, is unusual and a gift from Mother Spirit, for which I worked hard, and for which I am extremely grateful.

“Not every planet has Midwayers of the Primary and Secondary kind, for mostly they are the planets on which individuals are so created that, by nature, they have a greater ability to become advanced spiritual individuals. It is on these planets where there may only be one type of Midwayer, capable of communicating with the angels and the humans of that planet alike.

“As a rule, Midwayers are capable of varied professions, as you might designate them. Some are communicators, some are healers, some are translators, some have the ability to materialize, some are organizers, some are creative personalities, some are teachers, and that might well be their main task, although there can be much of an overlap in the capabilities of some to fill every niche of planetary requirements.

“There are various ways in which we can contact you. We can ‘prime’ your brain and mind whilst you sleep. We can create a situation during your wakeful hours of making you look at clocks and number plates, receipts, invoices, the pages of a book, and recognize these numbers. We are capable of switching on and off your electric lights. We can, at times, interfere with your email messages if we know that no good is to come from your communications.

“Our Secondary Cousins can materialize on occasions, and you may never know whether the person you meet in the aisle of a grocery store is in fact a human or a Midwayer with a message. We can appear and we can vanish when the job has been taken care of in a few moments of time, at least as a rule. As our abilities vary between one Midwayer individual and another, so too do you vary in your abilities.

“As long as you are a recipient of the various time prompts, you are capable at least of taking in our messages whilst you sleep. You may well be capable of hearing us while you are awake. You may well be able to record us in the way this receiver and his friends will be broadcasting our discussion of the day. You may well be able to learn to see us, and you may well feel our loving touch.

“Whatever capability you have been given, rest assured, through meditation and visualization you will be able to improve upon what you have already been gifted with. This is Primary Midwayer, Andréa. I send my love out to you all.”

George: “Thank you Andréa.”

© 11:11 Progress Group.
“Sous la Sauvegarde de Michael tout est possible.”
(When taken under Michael’s Wing, all things are possible)
lissette
New Friend

Post by lissette »

Thank you so much for your reply Sandy!!!

I loved this part of Andrea's message - " As long as you are a recipient of the various time prompts, you are capable at least of taking in our messages whilst you sleep. You may well be capable of hearing us while you are awake. You may well be able to record us in the way this receiver and his friends will be broadcasting our discussion of the day. You may well be able to learn to see us, and you may well feel our loving touch."

Sandy - i believe this quote is right what i needed to read. i know something has been comunicating with me during my dreams since 2010. This comunication has been changing a lot in myself. I received prompts up tp 20 times a day and along with the prompts come some ideas of subjects that i end up "googoling" to find out explanation. I feel like i am been directed to what i need to learn and understand. The weird thing is that i always feel that i have no time to loose and that i have to learn as much as i can and as fast as i can about the subject in my head. Like i have no time to loose. i feel sometimes like i am going thru a " secret mental boot camp" beacuse nobody knows abou this :-).

Peace and Love,
:-)
L
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Lissette,
i feel sometimes like i am going thru a " secret mental boot camp" beacuse nobody knows abou this :-).
I think you've landed in the ONE place in the world where quite a bit is known about the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers. :bana: :sunflower:

God bless...
George.