What It Really Means.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
drg111175
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: What It Really Means.

Post by drg111175 »

I was born 11/11/1975, I see 1111 everywhere. Whether its the time 11:11 or 1:11 numbers that add up to 11 phone numbers that have 1111 in them, I see 1111 everywhere. Why? I also see multiples of 11, like 22, 33, 44 ect. Its everywhere I look. Some people think its just a coincidence or im crazy. I think its more and I cant explain it. This is the first time I have looked into numerology, and the meaning behind numbers.

Anyone have any thoughts?

This has been the worst year of my life, I lost my mom on April 18, I broke up with my fiance about a week later who I am still in love with, and am still living with because we have a lease together and neither of us have anywhere to go, I lost all connection with my father, and my sister after my mom passed because all they were concerned with was how much money they would get, and I was left to handle my mothers entire estate alone and by myself. I sleep in a bed with a woman that I am madly in love with, and any time we start to get intimate, she starts to cry. I live in a constant state of severe anxiety. I wish on the 11s i see almost 20 times a day, and nothing seems to come true any more. Why?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear drg,

I am so sorry to hear you are having a hard time, but having lost your mom sure is a dreadful thing and hard to handle. But your lack of support from those around you is frankly just as bad, and then you feel even alone because of 11:11. Add to that your emotional tie to someone who is not accepting of it, and neither of you can solve the issue at the moment....Yeah you have a big load there friend. What I see happening is the angels are bending over backward to tell you its ok, and they are there for you.

I recommend reading the posts in the very first forum. You cant post there, its for information. In particular this thread is important:

11:11 signals are driving me mas

you will find everyone on this board is an elevenelevener. So welcome!!!

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello drg111175,

Bless Your Heart,,,you really are going through some changes...and like Geoff said,,,the angels are sending you signs to let you know they are with you,,even if you don't know it...

please look up the 11:11 link Geoff gave you,,it will sort some things out for you.

Have you tried to do any meditation??? or even just taking some 'alone' time and sit in the quiet,,,that can be helpful...

It seems there are a lot of people who are going through very traumatic situations and feel like their lives are falling apart.

So much is changing that perhaps it is time for a change...change your sleeping arrangements and sleep alone.

Get out in nature and do some walking....and biggest thing to do,,is "ASK" for guidance...

as I typed that I glanced at my clock and it said 4:44 which usually means "all the angels surround you" and I felt that was for you.

take time for yourself,,,nurture yourself and trust that the angels are helping you...

Blessings,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hang in there drg111175!

My advice echoes Geoff's and Peacockplume's. Many of us on the boards have felt the overwhelming feelings life has piled on. For me choosing one thing at a time to work on has helped.

Welcome to the boards,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello drg111175,
I am sorry to hear of the loss of your dear mother and the heart break you've endured this past year. It is comforting to know that the angels and Midwayers are prompting you. This is always a positive as their support can be invaluable as we learn to communicate in our own unique ways. The Secondary Midwayers who are introduced in the FAQs and eleven eleven forum stickies are a part of this world and a part of the celestial as well. They draw close to humans and understand our joys and pains as they have observed us and shared our world for thousands upon thousands of years. and the best thing...they care about us and long to see us progress spiritually as this also progresses us and our world in all ways.

I must admit I have had moments of sheer panic and fear, mostly centering on my husband's health over the past few years. Something that helps me to move past it... is to write. I write how I feel and why... everything that comes up in my mind and heart, my worries and fears, the reasons they exist, the solutions, the suggestions...the help seems to come as my pen writes or my fingers type. And then, after awhile I feel a little lighter...sort of like I have released some of the "poison" that was preventing me from seeing other outcomes, solutions and inspiration from celestial and human sources.

I know it is hard right now... but don't give up. The Angels surround you...444 ( love that, PP)
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good Morning! :sunflower:

While reviewing this thread it popped into my head to remind us about the tools out there to help balance us when things are not going well, one specifically is EFT tapping. It's easy, videos on Utube make it understandable. Has become one of my go to ways of calming the negative mind chatter and recentering in times of stress.

Sending love and peace to you all this sunny, chilly fall morning! :loves

Kim

PP! So nice to see your avvie! Hope you had a delicious summer! :kiss:

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Kim :hithere
see you at the secret coffee house!!
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Hana
New Friend

Post by Hana »

Hello everyone
I am new here and I need some advice.I am seeing the repetitive numbers for exactly one year, they are 11:11, 18:18,22:22,222,1331,444 .., I had to let go someone and I was having a hard time doing that. Now that I feel like I almost moved on from that person/energy, what does these numbers mean? How to react when I see them? I am confused.
Thank you for your help
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Hana,

Welcome to the board. I think all of us at one time or another have asked ourselves similar questions when we have repeatedly been prompted with certain numbers. While these numbers can be personalised in a way with our own experiences at the time...this post by our dear friend, Geoff, may give you a place to begin. https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345.

Moving on from relationships can be hard but it sounds as if you are in a pretty good place right now. I am thinking that all our experiences help to make us a teeny tiny bit wiser. Something I need to remember myself as bits have resurfaced recently from my first marriage.

The morning is beautiful with an unsettled spring sky down here... it is good to be alive.

Nice to have you join us, Hana. :hithere

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hana,
Welcome to the boards! :hithere

KIm

sinus25
New Friend

Post by sinus25 »

You were never not alone, like light in window what fall apart on street.
Someone always see you and help to go with jungle of life.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Sinus. I will take your beautiful thoughts with me into this new day. :sunny:
xxSandy
sinus25
New Friend

Post by sinus25 »

:)
Among troubles I like smiling.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://www.skywatchtv.com/2020/06/25/j ... will-imme/

"During their chat, Aniston, 51, showed off her ink when she raised her left hand, revealing the ‘11 11’ design
on the inside of her left wrist … the star has yet to speak out about it."

"Dr. Thomas Horn’s Readers Will Immediately Recognize The Occult Connection
To 'The Second Coming of Apollo-Antichrist' (book)" :o

:scratch: Readers other than Horn's recognize that most 11 11 associations
are not with "occult connections" ... at least, not Antichrist perspective. :roll:
"Not Antichrist" associations may need more distancing design.

Rod :)
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic. ... 00#p218898

I've been seeing a '44' prompt for the past month, wondering what this was all about.
The last paragraphs of this topic show '44' in the calculations. I conjecture that '44',
if a prompt, is confirmation that the geometry is on target for the project. 8)

Speaking of prompts, I've noticed occasional morning headaches that are then followed
by progress in this ongoing geometry exploration. I suspect that prompts, being associated
with pattern recognition, are a clue patterns can be "installed" in brain cells during sleep
and might indicate a cause for morning headache. Who can tell :?: :!:

:scratch: Maybe the Midwayer version of "You've got mail !" :lol:

Then this morning I heated a cup of coffee in the microwave
and looked at the timer just when '44' appeared (seconds left).

:scratch: Maybe the Midwayer version of "Yes, it's time for a coffee break !"
... or "You need some caffeine to get moving today !" :lol:

:sunflower: Update, July 1 ...

Yesterday morning, while completing :finger: the Texas Downstep presentation
( https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic. ... 00#p218950 ),
the LED bulb in the lamp next to me flashed On/Off for several seconds. At first,
I thought this indicated the end of the bulb, but then looked at the time: 9:44 AM.
Thereafter, the bulb remained On with no more flashing.

:idea: Maybe Midwayers need less energy to affect LED bulbs! 8)

Rod :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I love when that happens! We are not alone. :alien: :loves :happy :bike:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love it too, Rod and how personal the prompts are for each of us. There is no one size fts all.

xxSandy