What It Really Means.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Fedsen,

Welcome.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello FedSen,
I loved what you said here.
I'm excited to see what information awaits me and share it with everyone here.
That is one way we all learn by sharing and discussing our experiences. It is wonderful to have the support and friendship of the caring members here. I hope you find this place as beneficial as I have...even more so. :)
Welcome to the board.
Love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome FedSen,,,

sorry I'm abit slow seeing this thread,,,

but I'm glad to hear you've been doing some research and finding answers...and I also hope you're having some success in establishing a connection with our Midwayers....

looking forward to seeing some of your experiences,,,do you know we have a thread where people do write about them??? It's the Akashic construct thread....

blessings,
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
cavemanlove
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Hello My Family

Post by cavemanlove »

Now i'm seeing in sequence, 11:11, 11:14 and 12:12 alot...Before I was just seeing 11:11....

We are all ONE~

LOVE and LIGHT

J.
colorguardian
New Friend

Thought Adjuster

Post by colorguardian »

I did a search first, and maybe I've missed it but would anyone care to elaborate on "Thought Adjusters"? What, who is it exactly?
6. And most important, your Thought Adjuster (Spirit Self or God Fragment) wishes for you to get involved.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Thought Adjuster

Post by Geoff »

Dear colorguardian,

Welcome to our site. Actually I see your previous post was some time ago.
colorguardian wrote:I did a search first, and maybe I've missed it but would anyone care to elaborate on "Thought Adjusters"? What, who is it exactly?
6. And most important, your Thought Adjuster (Spirit Self or God Fragment) wishes for you to get involved.
This is a term first coined in the Urantia Book, and now quite widely recognised. In the mind of every normal human being is a pre-personal Fragment of God, whose purpose is to steer you home. Home in this case means reaching a sufficiently high level of advancement and perfection that you will fuse with this being. This creates a new being, one that is still you but also is eternal, and divine.

love,
Geoff.
colorguardian
New Friend

Post by colorguardian »

In the mind of every normal human being
So what's in the mind of the abnormal. :lol: just kidding

So I'm thinking that in other metaphysical circles similar terms to "Thought Adjuster" are used like twin soul and higher self.

Thanks for the response.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

colorguardian wrote:
In the mind of every normal human being
So I'm thinking that in other metaphysical circles similar terms to "Thought Adjuster" are used like twin soul and higher self.

Thanks for the response.
Higher Self, yes, but twin soul no. I understand we each have "another half" soul, but it has it's own Thought Adjuster, as and when it chooses to incarnate.

love,
Geoff.
colorguardian
New Friend

Post by colorguardian »

we each have "another half" soul, but it has it's own Thought Adjuster, as and when it chooses to incarnate
Now that's interesting. So it's more like the I AM and authentic self concepts.

Wondering if you would include guardian angels? I know some subscribe to the axiom that guardian angels and spirit guides are separate sources for guidance, comfort, intervening when asked, etc.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

colorguardian wrote:
we each have "another half" soul, but it has it's own Thought Adjuster, as and when it chooses to incarnate
Now that's interesting. So it's more like the I AM and authentic self concepts.

Wondering if you would include guardian angels? I know some subscribe to the axiom that guardian angels and spirit guides are separate sources for guidance, comfort, intervening when asked, etc.
We have a great deal of guidance available. There are indeed angels assigned to that specific duty, but George here is the only person I have ever found that can talk to his. And you might find this message interesting:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=14178

Then yes, you will have a teacher, if you ask. George's are midwayers, but some folks have ex-mortals, but they need to be well advanced to be officially given that task. You could also have a celestial teacher.

I suspect a great many folks have also self-appointed ex-mortal hangers on, who believe they are doing a great job teaching the mortal, but frankly know almost nothing. Like Aunt Susan. And of course, when you ask specifically for something, there are hordes ready willing and able to help.

love,
Geoff.
Judy
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Judy »

Dear colorguardian,
Your Thought Adjuster (TA) is a Fragment of the Father of all, the First Source and Center, a fragment of the pure perfect Spirit of God within you. This is your highest guide within your being. This is your pilot light. Your soul is a product of your material mind and your TA in collaboration, co-creating the eternal you, your soul, based on your choices (for you are a freewill being and can choose survival, or not) and can one day fuse into one being. It is that within you that brings you to the point of seeking out truth, beauty, goodness, greater spiritual understanding. Angels, midwayers, and various guides also assist in this, but it is your TA that gives the "go ahead" in these matters. A greater connection and identification with your thought adjuster is gained in learning to still your mind and the thought adjuster helps you to do this. Sitting in quiet meditation on the adjuster itself draws you closer to this precious gift from God, a part of himself. It is that still small voice within you and often the source of your higher thoughts and leadings. Until a certain point of spiritual growth is attained, the work of the thought adjuster is mostly in a subconscious level.
At least, this is how I see the situation and is part of my own experience and current understanding.
Love.....Judy.....M....
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
colorguardian
New Friend

Thanks

Post by colorguardian »

Judy and Geoff, thanks so much for taking the time to post such thoughtful and complete replies. I think I'm getting it...
Your Thought Adjuster (TA) is a Fragment of the Father of all, the First Source and Center, a fragment of the pure perfect Spirit of God within you. This is your highest guide within your being. This is your pilot light.
It is that within you that brings you to the point of seeking out truth, beauty, goodness, greater spiritual understanding. Angels, midwayers, and various guides also assist in this, but it is your TA that gives the "go ahead" in these matters.
I'm guessing that I am like many folks here in that I have always been open to and interested in New Age philosophies and find religion in general fascinating. I've just never come across the term Thought Adjuster -- that's a new one for me!

Being clearer on what Thought Adjuster means, you can definitely say I've added to my greater spiritual understanding. Thankful for being introduced to the term and for the help in taking yet another step forward in spiritual growth.

Love & Light to all
:colors:
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Thanks

Post by Geoff »

colorguardian wrote:I'm guessing that I am like many folks here in that I have always been open to and interested in New Age philosophies and find religion in general fascinating. I've just never come across the term Thought Adjuster -- that's a new one for me!
Dear colorguardian,

Its a very very important concept, because the "salvation" that Jesus taught was all about merging (rebirth by spirit) with your Indwelling Spirit. As philosophers know, the stream rises no higher than its source. If we are not at this moment divine and eternal, some external means is required to achieve that, and that is your Indwelling Spirit. Its almost certain when Jesus said in the Bible: "The kingdom of God lies within" he was referring to the Indwelling Spirit.

I better not quote any more Bible verses, we object when folks throw them out like confetti.

love,
Geoff.
colorguardian
New Friend

Post by colorguardian »

Geoff, I bet there are some who would be surprised that the Bible would be quoted on forums other than those that clearly fit a traditional profile.
The stream rises no higher than its source.
Those who find their way here are fortunate to find such an encompassing source for spiritual attitudes.
mercurio
New Friend

Stillness

Post by mercurio »

I do this a lot: "thinking about ‘breathe in, breathe out’... letting thoughts enter my mind and letting them pass out of me. Sometimes I use a pleasant Buddah mantra I found in a calendar, such as "I breath in and recognize all Dharma, I breath out and release all Dharma."
Many blessings, Mark
HRHQM
New Friend

Re: What It Really Means.

Post by HRHQM »

Hello All...

I have frequently, throughout my life, found 'hidden meaning' and convergence in events.
Recently, since the passing of my best friend 7 months ago; I've found myself looking to the clock and seeing 11:11 - usually proceeded with contact (phone call, text) from my current client (19 year old young man; the palms of his hands are almost line-less) - or 3:33.

I've come here due to the increasing frequency of these events - I can no longer call it coincidence or 'odd' or 'flukey'.

I was visited with phenomenon - it initiated with a vision as I fell asleep of a large purple diamond shape falling from the sky and splashing on my face - (beginning when my (now) fiancee went on tour with his band - audible (2 whispering voices circling in my left ear "Pray-for-me-you-always-pray-for-them-pray-for-me" and 1 voice in my right, calling me by name with an accompanying mental image of a young woman with long black hair; standing in my living room, with her head against the wall dividing us. Something told me she couldn't enter my bedroom and I had to go to her. Something told me not to attend her demands)- sensory (feeling someone staring at me, someone present). The phenomenon, at first, were curiosities but soon grew to be disturbing - I began to feel 'menaced' - they gave me no rest, conflict began arising in my home between my (now) fiancee and myself. The apartment felt 'full' of people. I would sense different 'people' in various areas of my apartment, the shower (close proximity watching, marking in the steam on my mirror), the kitchen (where I was visited by intrusive thoughts usually involving knives, specifically a paring knife)

We moved - the negative influences and domestic 'conflict' ended. The new occupant of our old place was the owner's wife; they divorced a year after we left.

The best-friend I previously referenced was my main support during the 'spiritual conflict' time.

My best-friend and I contracted to maintain contact even after passing: She went on to battle many physical phenomenon - West Nile Virus, Pyomyocitis, various horrific cancers - she finally succumbed after a 6 year fight to a cancer that took her in 2 weeks.

Since her passing, 11:11 and 3:33 show up EVERYWHERE for me... My client with virtually un-lined palms showed up just before her death and remains in my primary care... he is attached to 11:11 for me. I've been tracking the frequency of these events and they're occurring at least x8 weekly (clock viewing coincidences). Even when I consciously choose to NOT look at clocks, the time finds me i.e. a stranger queries, my environment signals it through license plates, numerals on a bill etc.

My wedding date has been set at August 19, 2010 = 1. I felt 'compelled' to select this date but don't know 'why' as it holds no other significance for me.

How am I to know the significance of this all? Everything is so subjective.

I do want to hear what possible messages I'm meant to hear, I do want to see what I'm supposed to see - I feel a need to receive these higher messages. I know I'm being called to something.

Since childhood, I've held a knowledge (not a learned 'Faith' system) but a solid, unshakable KNOWING that I've chosen to come back, I'm 'different' from the rest of my family (they all recognize it - I'm more sensitive, compassionate, emotional, I 'understand').

The Universe has always provided for me, even in the most difficult of times; the miracles have found me e.g. always enough for rent, bills, food even in my leanest, non-earning moments.

How will I know when the 'Messages' are right? How can I be certain I'm not being misled by malevolent forces?

I feel crazy disclosing all of this, but know I'm not 'crazy' - I work in the Human Services (20 year front-line veteran in mental health, youth corrections, adult acquired brain injury, and education) and I'm a writer (it's my therapy and my release - I've been writing for as long as I could hold crayons)

I am susceptible through my empathetic nature and don't want to be swayed by malevolent forces... I trust my 'guts' and my 'intuition' and don't think I've gone wrong ... yet.

I seek to be a channel of peace - tattooed the prayer of St. Francis on the base of my spine "Make me a channel of Your peace. Where there is hatred let me bring love."

I seek guidance, support and learning.

I need to know what this is for and what I'm supposed to be doing.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear HRHQM,

Welcome,

This is all about changing the world, one person at a time. I suggest you read the threads in the first forum, the FAQS, especially this one:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345
How will I know when the 'Messages' are right? How can I be certain I'm not being misled by malevolent forces?
Your heart will tell you. And there are no malevolent forces other than living mortals. You just do your best to get out of their way, I suggest.

love,
Geoff
Frosted
New Friend

Post by Frosted »

I am finding that in all of my reading and learning about what this is all about.. I already knew it!
Strange?

Learning to listen to yourself.. your devine self.. is the hardest thing to learn how to do for me. It's hard to clear away the clutter of the day and just listen.

Frosted
tomdurose
Busy Bee

Post by tomdurose »

Why me I notice both times, nearly every day, a while ago I decided that number 11 had to be my luck number as it was bombarding me. Before my depression I never looked at anything, like this, although as a child I never felt like one, I felt like I was adult and could not wait to get out of child hood (i had a very good upbringing) also I have all my life I felt there was something I was supposed to do? I am suffering a mental illness (seriously) Why me though A few years ago I was perfectly happy with my ears and eyes closed to the real world. This thing has dragged me kicking & screaming to the point where I were I have given up fighting it. I went to a spiritual church a week ago to a circular meeting ( i do not know why I meditated for the first time next min I was looking on the internet for spiritual church) were people stand up and give a message to someone o my god, for a the main guy pointed me out saying stuff like your guide is with you, follow your path, do not scared. My story is I got addicted to pain killers (back problem) went through a deep depression and awoke to a new world were at the time I thought I was losing my mind. I seemed to step of the treadmill of normality. It was like my brain rebooted although I could still recall everything I had learned although most of it did not seem to add up anymore, my thirst for knowledge was unbelievable, I could no longer watch the mundane soaps etc etc I had to read, watch and research, I have spent Hours and Hours researching from esoteric believes, spiruality, new world order, sometimes it feels like ever conspiracy out there. Having researched the internet. I realised to use a line from john Lennon “I’m not the only one” if you have had this experience (or really having it) then you know exactly what I mean. (I do not just believe in some conspires like 911 this is so much deeper) Everything is different from how you perceive the world (and what the hell is going on) to music sounding differently. What do think of my story all what i have said is the god honest thuth.
Love & Peace Tom.
:duh
Think not "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Tom,

My suggestion is to request the Midwayer, Dr. Mendoza (MNO-8) to do some good work with you.

Another way would be to PM me these details:

Item 1. Name (of patient).
Item 2. His/her age in years.
Item 3. His/her town (state, province, country).
Item 4. His/her illness, symptoms, or specific problems.

And these will be sent to the Akashic Construct participants.

God bless...
George.
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by DJKENZ »

It's a BIG "organization" that has cornered the universal market. It's a huge cartel that cannot be done out of business, because it has a patented product called unconditional love. There is no opposition -- not any more in this quadrant of Nebadon.

Knowing this or ignorant of the fact, we're all its employees, and beneficiaries of this same organization. :)

That's a good feeling.

Hugs....
What a great last post George & what a great thread!
I def enjoyed the humor!
Yea, like the wierd kid, I too felt out of place
with other kids all the way from childhood to adolescence.
I had to "learn to do stupid things & make mischief" like my peers did just
to feel like I was "normal" like them. I still recalling that departing moment
when I took upon their way of thinking & left my quiet, grown-up way of peaceful,
obedient, living behind.
Yet, I started playing keyboards at age 5, percussion on 6,
was in the newspapers by 8, TV by 9 & had performed for 4 presidents by 14.

It took late teenage & a build-up of self-assertiveness when I realized those
kids were wrong & did away with their childishness & started doing what I felt (was right) from the beginning.

Man, if only someone had told me "Son, be yourself" as a kid.
I think I may have gotten much farther with the Akashic Construct! LOL!

Love & Blessings,
-Kenz-
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

reincarnation

Post by DJKENZ »

I'm still indecisive about the concept of reincarnation. :roll
While I was born Hindu & Hinduism supports this concept.
I recently became Hindu-Christian & Christianity mostly doesn't support that theory.

My mentor, the pioneer Hypnotherapist Stephen Brooks teaches the use of past-life regression yet himself
doesn't believe in it (& has clearly stated that it's not necessary for the therapist to believe in it
as the model will work for the patient anyway.) Simultaneously, he moved to Thailand for spiritual pursuits & hosts spiritual excursions there.

The Urantia Book states that there is nothing such as reincarnation saying
when mortals access the memories of the thought adjuster (spontaneously, hypnotically, spiritually, etc.)
it appears to mortals as if they had previous lives on earth (which actually makes sense to me. :thumleft: )
Midwayer ABC-22 has stated in one of the channellings that in
over 30,000 years they've been here on earth, they haven't encountered
a single soul that has re-incarnated.

When I underwent clinical depression at age 18, for some odd reason (perhaps to find some hope,)
I had verbally asked for my name in my last birth & felt a sudden 'jolt' of my head when a name popped-up
out of nowhere. When I went to the library the next day, I found that name as being of a person
who lived in the U.S.A in the 1800s. I also had my first (unrelated) "vision" during that time & a lot of co-incidences which helped in my own recovery. Thus, it was easy to see divinity in that incident.

1.5 years ago, a friend's wife who spontaneously kept remembering a life as a dancer in a saloon was soon
proved right when I gave him a Past-life regression CD for her which took her quickly into trance & she
spoke of her "past life" in detail & answered his questions. In 1 day, I verified her material using a ton of web searches in obituaries including her birth & death dates.

So...pretty please....what is the truth? :lol:
Love & Blessings,
-Kenz-
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: reincarnation

Post by Geoff »

DJKENZ wrote: So...pretty please....what is the truth? :lol:
Love & Blessings,
-Kenz-
Dear Kenz,

It doesn't happen. Those are just real memories, brought into the mind, by many ways, including TA's, adjacent spirits, obsessing spirits trying to reincarnate here, other obsessing or possessing spirits, the Law of Attraction, and just random retrieval from the Universal Mind (Akashic Records).

Is Reincarnation an Illusion?

love,
Geoff
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Here is half an answer:

The Solemn Foursome
from "By the Grace of 11:11."

There were four of them. And between them as they walked two by two, and two ahead of those who followed, they carried a large parcel.

They were dressed in long white robes. They were easily seven feet tall and they walked slowly, solemnly, uphill, on a bluestone mountain path.

They were priests.

And what they carried between them was also seven feet in length, wrapped in white cloth bandages, so neatly, so precisely, according to their ancient custom.

From his vantage point, the dreamer watched the procession.

These four carried the body of one of their kind, whom they had loved and admired. Where they were in time and space, the dreamer did not know. But this was a lucid dream, and it was also robbed of all color.
At the mouth of a large cave, they stopped and rested, but they did not lower the body of their friend. Respectfully, they held it high.

Then they proceeded and moved into the torch-lit grotto. Its floor had been chiseled completely flat, and into the floor had been cleverly carved the deep shape of the fish.

“Four carry the body, and no more carry the body,” said the voice of the Spirit.

“They represent the body and the mind, the spirit and the soul,” said the voice of the Spirit.

“And the shape of the fish is the womb of this earth, and the meaning of this is re-birth,” said the Spirit.

And the dreamer observed the slow, awesome, yet simple ceremony.

The four tall men, who looked thin and gaunt, yet were very healthy, turned as a group, slowly. Then they gently lowered the body that once belonged to their colleague and friend into his grave.

The dreamer felt great concern. The four tall men placed the body inside the shape of the fish, but with the head of the corpse towards the tail of the fish, and the head of the corpse was not within the tail of the fish. The fish was much too large for the body of the dead priest.

“And the meaning is that he must rest for a time and not fall from the womb,” said the Spirit.

The four tall men moved to one side, and together, and with ease, they pushed a large flat stone over the shape of the fish, which was one of the many wombs of this far-away earth, and the body of the priest could be seen no more.

It would be safe within one of the many wombs of this small earth.



This strange, almost colorless, now long-ago nighttime burial and simple ceremony had come to an end. Barnard awoke, thinking he had witnessed his own interment in another place, another time.

He made his way to the den, and began to write.

The I, myself, who is the body of this priest, was in the womb of that far-away earth. The body neither lives, nor cares, nor feels anything anymore.

The I, myself, who is the soul of that priest, stood to the right, so very close to the colleague I respected most, and the soul was pleased with the ceremony.

The I, myself, who was the Spirit of the priest, was located at the mouth of the cave, and witnessed all, and in all time.

And this I, myself, who was the Spirit of that priest, is also the ancient Eagle, who now witnesses each word, as I write each word.

And the I, myself, who is the mind of the writer, was with the Eagle, there, at the mouth of the cave, and witnessed all in that long-ago time.

And the soul of the priest moves on. And he is fine. Without the Eagle.



The Guardians’ rookie read his writing many times, agonizing over not having the words to more clearly describe the experience. He also felt concern for the priest, who had been ‘robbed’ of his Eagle Partner. Sometime, one day, Barnard decided, he would look for and find the priest who had so greatly aided the Eagle’s progress.

He carried the folded paper in his pockets, and for many weeks, reading it again and again, but he could find no better way to describe what he had seen, and how he had felt.

Much emotion was felt when the four tall priests had slowly turned, so the body of the priest was placed in such a way it could not ‘travel’ with the fish.

Then it suddenly became clear, whilst before, it had all seemed so wrong.

Finally, Barnard concealed the note where no one would find it.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

On the night of this strange, almost colorless entombment dream, there was yet to be another experience.

It was almost two in the morning when Barnard ‘rediscovered’ his bed.

“They were really big guys,” he mischievously mumbled at the unseen Master of the universe. “Basketball players, all of them, I guess. A little bit anorexic looking, though. Still, if you make ‘em like that, they must be pleasing to your eyes.”

He grinned at the thought some obsessive Seraphic Busybody would soon report Barnard managed another short prayer—of the usual, doubtful kind.

Then he fell asleep, still smiling.

A Line in the Sand

He was there, with his feet planted in the desert sand watching a scene of long ago. The Spirit Guardian, Bzutu, was by his side.

This was the Middle East, no doubt of that. A crumbling rock formation was on their right, a sparsely vegetated, desert-like area to their left.

A stranger to the place was slowly, cautiously making his way towards them, but he was unaware of their presence. He was very old, bent forward, bearded, and dressed in a long, brown, dusty robe. He carried a gnarled staff that came to his shoulder, and he seemed to surely need it for support.

An agile young man appeared from behind some rocks. He was a lookout, and he was dressed in a short, light-colored tunic. He slowly proceeded to meet up with the old man.

At perhaps twenty paces, both men stopped and eyed each other wearily.

The old man was casually drawing something in the sand with his staff, and the rookie managed to get a closer look at it. It was the single-line drawing of a fish, but with a very blunt head.

Barnard looked at the Guardian, but Bzutu had nothing to say, or even infer mind-to-mind.

The rookie looked back at the old man, who had so nonchalantly doodled this drawing in the sand. Only now, was the old man raising his weary eyes to look back at the young man, whose dress was somewhat reminiscent of Roman garb, Barnard concluded. Then the young man spoke.

It was a throaty foreign language Barnard did not understand, and once again, he turned to the Warrior.

“On the third day we rise from the womb of the earth,” the Spirit Guardian translated.

“It’s not a fish, eh? Bzutu?” Barnard framed his thoughts.

“Not a fish,” came the mind-to-mind reply.

Death of the body, burial in the womb of the earth, and rebirth, Barnard was thinking. Yeah! “The same concept on two separate planets.”

“It is so,” came the Spirit Guardian’s immediate reply.

Soon, the Warrior with the dangerous-looking weapon would simply fade and disappear into his own dimension of time. Barnard knew he would. Bzutu generally wasted precious little of the commodity, but on this occasion the Guardian was still beside his student.

By now, the young man was slowly, gingerly approaching the weary, old traveler. He cautiously checked the old man’s sleeves for hidden weapons, and then he checked the traveler’s waistband for what might well be concealed in there.

They shook hands, holding each other by the wrists, spoke a few strange words, and then they embraced.

Moments later, the worn-out old man and the energetic youth, who was supporting him now, moved towards the tumbledown rocks. There, out of sight, many of their kind were camped, hiding, and most fearful.

“Those were times of persecution, and then some,” Barnard suggested. “Was that actual footage, Bzutu?” he wanted to know. It sounded truly pathetic, even to Barnard’s own ears. But the rookie had not yet grasped the concept ‘Akashic Record,’ and for a good reason. He had not yet learned of the Spirit Entities whose memories held colorful records of the past, and, likely, even records of the future.

“It is so,” came the reply. The Guardian was used to dealing with ignorant mortals, some of them perhaps even denser than George Mathieu.

Barnard looked back at the rocks as the old man and his youthful helper moved out of sight. “What were their names, Bzutu?” he asked the Spirit Guardian, but Bzutu was gone.

Speak English!

She walked into his workroom, saying, “You promised to still make that quote this morning, George. That man needs it.”

“Yeah, yeah, Lucie,” he told her. “I will.”

“What’s that you’re painting?” she asked.

“You know all about that, eh . . . Christian fish business. You must also know your bible stories, Kiddo,” he told her.

“Jonah in the whale?” she guessed.

“Hold on, girl,” he suggested. He lifted the drawing pins and stood the fish on its tail. “Joshua Ben Joseph was a clever carpenter. He also came and brought us a message about re-birth—a message about eternal life, and his Daddy, and yours—the Big Boss up there.”

“Oh, my God! It’s a child in the womb!” she exclaimed.

“Or a body in a grave?” he countered. “What’s the difference, girl?”

“Oh, Christ . . . ” she mumbled. “I think you’ve really got it, George.” And then she changed her mind. “I know you have! And looking at that gives me goose bumps. You wrapped him all up.”

He tried to smile at her, and yawned instead. “It took us all night to travel from one planet to the next to come up with that one. What a night!”

She shook her head at him, wearily, “Who is us, George?”

“Mes Amis intimes; les Mille-Cent-et-Onze, et moi.”

“Speak English!” she complained. “I never, ever know what you’re on about when you speak Dutch.”

“I said He was not a fish, girl, the Creator of our universe. But He was a whole lot more than one good Carpenter. The best ever Messenger to grace our shores.”