What It Really Means.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Veronique
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Veronique »

Hello George,

I just read the message this morning posted on the List Op; I was wondering...

After all this time, how does it feel for you to be in the awesome presence of Christ Michael and/or Machiventa Melchizedek (not to minimize the presence of Bzutu or anyone else) and to have the honor of such communications?

(I think I'd just faint - and if I didn't, I think I'd be useless because I'd forget to talk into the recorder... I think my brain, or my ego, would have to be mobilized somehow... :lol: ) Yet I know the way you hear them in stillness is what everyone should be able to do; how have "we" become so detached? Is it all because of events such as what happened under Caligastia?

Love,
Véronique
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

In short, yes, Caligastia was a big part of it all. And the fact that we did not inherit much of the genetics of the Adamic pair, the communication circuits were cut, some of the Midwayers joined the rebellion, and that "fear" is in our blood...

... and then we have a bunch of priests who tell us how it is.

I threw everything out in first class primary school and started anew with an open mind -- last into church, first one out as soon as I was denied a position as an alter boy... became a Midwayer Platoon mascot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, Michael is awesome! Whoever is around when I receive messages knows the Celestial by the tone of my voice.

They call it mindmeld, and you can watch yourself being plugged into the circuit.

Good to hear from you, dear Véronique. Let me know how you are faring, OK?

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Veronique
Busy Bee

Post by Veronique »

Hi George :hithere

Thanks for your response.
George wrote:In short, yes, Caligastia was a big part of it all. And the fact that we did not inherit much of the genetics of the Adamic pair, the communication circuits were cut, some of the Midwayers joined the rebellion, and that "fear" is in our blood...

... and then we have a bunch of priests who tell us how it is.
That combination would explain the constant battle going on inside me! You said
I threw everything out in first class primary school and started anew with an open mind -- last into church, first one out as soon as I was denied a position as an alter boy... became a Midwayer Platoon mascot.
I was born ridiculously shy (I'm old[er] now and it's starting to wear off), but I sure wish I'd had the "guts" that early on to follow my own thinking! Good for you George; I guess you were one of those :sword: from early on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love,
Véronique
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Sis,

My mom and dad were troubled about my perhaps being schizophrenic with my talking about all those guys they couldn't see. :shock:

But schizophrenics don't hit the nail on the head about who will come to visit tomorrow, which rabbit will have a litter of how many next Monday. :wink:

They needed to be educated, too. Or I might have been put away. Guess you didn't know my ex-wife did try to have me taken away. :lol: :lol: :lol: "They" threatened to take her.

12:22 just now, and ABC-22 is here. By the time I have this post underway a coffee brewed and I go into stillnes to talk with him, he'll have done his washing, ironing, Christmas shopping, and he'll still be waiting for me to get ready. :shock:

Hugs.....
George.
Jekisaw
New Friend

Change of pressure - New member

Post by Jekisaw »

I get ear ringing, but mostly I get a feeling that their has been a change of pressure in the room .... I want to ask people if they feel it....
I can also hear whisperings sometimes.
I have been woken up on 2 occasions by someone saying my name loudly, it was a mans voice. Nobody was there that I could see.

I try to meditate, but end up falling asleep or getting really tired ..
But when I free write I feel like I am making more of a connection...
Has anyone tried to free write?

Jessica
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to our site. "Free Writing" as you call it, is actually automatic writing, and is one of the very many ways folks can get communication from the other side. It really does not matter which method you use. But some folks are more attuned to one method.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello George and all the kind souls on the Angels Message Forum,
I am amazed by this site! I just joined a few days ago and today I left my first message to everyone. I was surprised to see that I have had 9 responses from people welcoming me on board the 11:11ers. lol. It has been quite an exciting journey thus far, and I'm sure that the fun has only begun! Nice to know others who share a lot of the same beliefs.
I belief that we are all ascending in spiritual growth at different levels and I also believe that this new level of "consciousness," which, more and more people seem to be experiencing will reap rewards for the world as it is today. We need to see the "bigger picture" so that we can begin to come to a better sense of understanding. What a fantastic topic to discuss as well!
WHIST "last night I had the strangest dream, Id ever dreamed before. I dreamed the world had all agreed to put an end to war. I dreamed I saw a mighty room, the room was full of men. And the paper they were signing said, they'd never fight again. And when the paper was all signed and a million copies made, they all joined hands and bowed their heads and greatful prayers were prayed. And the people in the streets below were dancing round and round, while swords and guns and uniforms were scattered on the ground. Last night I had the strangest dream, I'd ever dreamed before. I dreamed the world had all agreed to put an end to war. Simon and Garfunkel
Take care everyone!
Justy :o
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Justy,

That is my dream, too. An end to war. . . . one supporter at a time.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Absolutely Justy!
And a Warm Welcome to you!
Love
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi George
Just wanted to ask a couple of questions, if you have answered these before I am sorry, but I want to ask in a direct fashion:
1. All my life I have experienced the buzzing in the ear (very loud) followed by a draging feeling.
2.The dragging is ont always there but the loud buzzing can bring me to tears in a emotional kind of wy.
3. I have followed the draging and gone on journeys so this does not frighten me anymore, actually I look forward to it.
3.The buzzing can have other elements come at times, like goosebumps and a feeling of presence.
4.As you know my family is full of those who see them so I guess I was lucky as a child to be encouraged to talk to them and introduce whichever family member who was with me to them.
5. Visits in dreams are usually very clear and I woke up like this morning a bit numb in regard to the way they or the visitor impacted on me like last night.

What I wanted to ask is are they people who have crossed over, Angels or to not sound self absorbed celestials? do I write down what is said? What do I do with the information? My friends find it funny when I tell them about my visitors but George I am now starting to look at this in a more serious light. What is their purpose? I understand the concept of love and knowing they are there to help and simply they are my friends and lately (very clearly) I meet new ones but what is the end result, or isn't there an end result? I hope this dosen't sound silly, but when I read your book I thought 'This man would have fitted in with my gypsie family'.
I am not scared when I see my visitors although I can be caught by surprise and I don't like it if I get a fright. Maybe it's the fear from society which can scare me when I'm alone in the house. Sorry again to bother you George as I know you are very busy but this thread I feel is along these lines.
Much love and light Deb (Gypsie)
Love is an action and not a word...
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Deb,
What I wanted to ask is are they people who have crossed over, Angels or to not sound self absorbed celestials? do I write down what is said? What do I do with the information? My friends find it funny when I tell them about my visitors but George I am now starting to look at this in a more serious light. What is their purpose? I understand the concept of love and knowing they are there to help and simply they are my friends and lately (very clearly) I meet new ones but what is the end result, or isn't there an end result? I hope this dosen't sound silly, but when I read your book I thought 'This man would have fitted in with my gypsie family'.
Mortals, or us folks, never become "angels". Our opportunity is to grow probably without limit. Angels are basically created to help run the universes, and thus provide a playground for us. They typically do not progress fast from where their initial role is, and they may spend a very long time performing the same role.

Have a read of this, to get the hang of what happens to us. Or can happen. Getting the hell out of here It only describes the Morontia Spheres, and that is really pre-school, where this is kindergarten.

love,
Geoff.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Thanks Geoff
I am printing away and it just happens Harry is away for a few day so I will enjoy some good reading tonight.
Much love Deb :)
Love is an action and not a word...
Randy G
New Friend

What's it really mean?

Post by Randy G »

Dear George, BLESS YOU! After ten years of daily 11:11 prompts, your web site, your books and your CD's have shed a lot of light on the many bizarre experiences I had over the last decade. I look forward to sharing with all those interested.
Hello to all my fellow 11:11ers!!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome to the 11:11 sites and mb, Randy.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Randy G,

Welcome to our site. I look forward to hearing about some of those.

love,
Geoff
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Randy, and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Petra xxx
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Hello Randy and a warm welcome to you
Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Randy G
New Friend

What it really means..

Post by Randy G »

Hello George, My name is Randy, and I'm quickly becoming a fan of yours. I've read your newest book, and am currently working with the Akashic Construct CD, and I"m now exploring this web site with much delight. I resonate completly with your message. My 11:11 prompts began just over ten years ago with a profound Spirirtual awakening. I can't even begin to explain how much I have changed in that period. Although this last year was difficult, and I felt kinda lost, but you, my friend have put me back on track. Thank you, and Bles you!!
We are not mortal humans having Spiritual experiences, we are eternal Spirits having human experiences. Seek Truth, Speak Truth, Live Truth. To know Truth is the end of all suffering. Awaken to the Oneness of all life, and enjoy eternal Bliss.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Randy,

Glad you're doing fine. You wrote:

<<< Hello George, My name is Randy, and I'm quickly becoming a fan of yours. I've read your newest book, and am currently working with the Akashic Construct CD, and I"m now exploring this web site with much delight. I resonate completly with your message. My 11:11 prompts began just over ten years ago with a profound Spirirtual awakening. I can't even begin to explain how much I have changed in that period. Although this last year was difficult, and I felt kinda lost, but you, my friend have put me back on track. Thank you, and Bles you!! >>>

I appreciate that, Randy. Now try put me back together. :) This has been one of the most exhausting 10 days of my life.

As I'm putting more and more subscribers onto the English, Spanish, and French lists, the Yahoo servers try to put us into the Spammer category more often each week.

We're blocked from reaching some 60 or 70 people by now. Hopefully the worst is over, but . . .

We need prayers!

God bless....

:bigsmurf:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

My prayers have been sent George! I've asked to knock down the barriers and let the information flow to all who want to receive their messages.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Thank you, Kim.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chatter1111
New Friend

1111 experience

Post by chatter1111 »

Hi people, How are you. Im new in this forum.
I have a 1111 experience well not exactly 1111 but also double/triple digit such as 222 or 444. And sometimes i also get ringing ears. and when i passes by some lights, it flickers even went out it kind of scares me.

One night i was driving home, about to go through highway, i see the street light flickers and goes out after my card drives pass, and when i look at the time it was 11:11 or was it 1:11 (i could not recall) and one thing i noticed is that i am very tired that day, and very sleepy. I almost fall asleep a couple of times while driving 100Km/Hr. But i managed to drive home safe. could it be the signs that is helping through the journey?

Anyway does this 1111 or double/triple digit may be linked to some numerology beliefs? many people in my country do not like the number 4, and when i see the time 4:44 i fear of something bad. does it work that way? I have not take much notice of what comes after i see 4:44.

I will be thankful to get some feed back on the experiences. I am sorry if i post it in the wrong category/ user group maybe.

Thank you
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear chatter,

Welcome to our site.
Anyway does this 1111 or double/triple digit may be linked to some numerology beliefs? many people in my country do not like the number 4, and when i see the time 4:44 i fear of something bad. does it work that way? I have not take much notice of what comes after i see 4:44.
We have heard dozens up on dozens of such suggestions. The simple answer is no, it is not numerology, but it is initiated by very intelligent beings who can and do use what ever works.

I suggest you read this thread:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345

love,
Geoff.
NeoTruthSeeker
New Friend

Post by NeoTruthSeeker »

Dear George,

Can you tell me a bit more (or just provide me with a useful link) on the Thought Adjuster because I'm very interested!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

NeoTruthSeeker wrote:Dear George,

Can you tell me a bit more (or just provide me with a useful link) on the Thought Adjuster because I'm very interested!
Dear Neo,

There is a lot in the Urantia Book,

you can search it here:

http://www.urantia.org/booksearch.html

and you might find this:

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper107.html

love,
Geoff