What It Really Means.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AiR1k
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by AiR1k »

Last edited by AiR1k on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Eric, nice to have you here on the 11:11 Angel Message Board.
Anyways, to prevent from angering the forum gods *wink*(just joking)
:lol: :lol: Funny, *wink*
I think everything that happens to the individual as far as 11:11 is concerned is something that only the individual can truly answer for him/herself-
..Quite agree with you there Eric!

Have a read of the FAQ next time you pop in,

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

AiR1k wrote: Anyways, to prevent from angering the forum gods *wink*(just joking)
Eric
xoxox
Rebecca
I am.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome to all the new members,

sorry, I've been away abit,,,and just catching up...

Glad to see you all here, all moving forward on your personal paths,,,

this board as been very rewarding to me and all of us...

welcome,,,
love, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
curious_j
New Friend

Those numbers

Post by curious_j »

It never fails I constantly look at the clock at 11:11. My bedroom clock is set 7 min fast and my car is 14 min fast, all my clocks are different, have been for years, but never fail, I feel the need and end up looking at the clock at exactly 11:11. Just happened to mention something to my coworker and she told me it was the key to unlocking my meaning for being here. Just trying to figure it all out.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome curious_j. Have a read of the FAQ to know what this Site is about and where we're coming from.
I never saw 11:11 much at all, but I did get 444 a lot. These days I see the prompts on number plates.

Nice to be the first to welcome you curious.

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear curious_j,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hi Curious :)

Welcome!
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Welcome Curious.

The FAQ's will tell you much about what you want/need to know.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Curious, and welcome again,
Just trying to figure it all out.
Welcome to the club, that's what we're all doing,,,,enjoy the journey.

and don't forget to share,,,will be looking forward to hearing from you.

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome curious_j,

At the bottom of each page is a drop down on the right with all the different forums, so the first forum is Frequently Asked Questions. But have a read on the diffent forums and we are glad that you've joined us.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi curious,

Welcome to a board full of interesting and friendly people.

love,
Sandy
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

*rolls out the red carpet* Welcome!!!

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Hi everyone

Post by thinkpurple »

I just want to say hi, and thank you for this great place! I have read through the FAQ's, and much of the rest of the information that has been so generously put here, and I must say that I feel like I have found a gentle port to dock at, and find rest, and new enlightenments. Beyond the 11:11 that comes, and goes with/for me I also get lots of what I call "syncs", things that will be seemingly random, but connected to other things going on in my life, or the lives of family, or friends. Our 6 year old Jacob calls them "connections", and when he is feeling something particularly strongly he has taken to putting up his left hand (he's a lefty), and extending his pinky and thumb out, and he will simply say..."connection Mama"...and then we'll talk about whatever it is, whether it be a word, or a phrase that he'd heard, or a color, movie, song, something. We have 3 boys, and they are all sensitive, our oldest is 15, and he has frequent "Deja Vu", our 12 year old will experience times when he will say that he "remembers this day", and he'll go on to describe something that is going to happen, and very usually he is right on target. There's a lot to say, but I don't want to just try to blurt it all out, I could go on for days, and days, everyone tells me, especially the boys, that I don't have an off button, lol.One thing I want to share because it happened yesterday with a friend and myself, and then I will shush up, lol...yesterday morning a friend and myself were chatting here online. I had had a dream of the billy joel song the night before river of dreams, then when I woke up and turned on my radio, that was the first song that was on, I told my friend about that, and that started off a "sync fest" between us, her relating things from her childhood about special billy joel memories, and I had had extrmemely similiar things at just the same time in my childhood, almost to a tee. she finished by telling me about a gongshow she'd been in when she was 10, and that she'd lipsynched to a billy joel song, you may be right, I may be crazy...well, we laughed about that, we both still have our billy joel "glass houses" L.P.'s, lol...well, just a bit later I had to stop into the K-Mart to pick up a couple of things, I was singing before it hit me what song wasa playing over the PA system, yup...Billy Joel was telling me, I may be right, I may be crazy...woo-woo!!
Thanks for having this place to come to, and I want to say thank you to Sandy for her lovely welcome yesterday. I look forward to getting to know you all, Peace! "thinkpurple" AKA Genn
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Thinkpurple, or, Genn, so nice to welcome you here to the 11:11 Message board, where we all love to share, learn and progress.

You wrote:
There's a lot to say, but I don't want to just try to blurt it all out,..
:lol: Yeah, I hear ya! When I first came here I was so overcome with excitement to finally know I was not a complete weirdie! That there are sooo many beautiful fellows out there experiencing similar things and I could finally look everyone in the world in the eye and say: "I'm not alone anymore!"
Also,
...I could go on for days, and days
Well, I can't wait to read 'em!

My kid's are very tuned in too. I love your son's thing there with the pinky and thumb! You sound like a very lovely mother.

Looking forward to hearing more from you Genn,

Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Genn,

Your story was just great and uplifting the way you described your syncs and family. You came to the right place to catch up and guide those sensitive children of yours. We cant wait to hear more of your stories and you can never bore us.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome, Curious! Sounds like your coworker is tuned in.

Welcome, Genn! I know what you mean by wanting to go on and on about your kids. Alright you guys, I see you shaking your heads!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Genn,

Best time of my life when my wide-eyed kids were that age !!!!!!!

Hug all the muppets for me.

Much love......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Post by thinkpurple »

Thank you, each of you, for the warm welcome.
I had something today with our 6 year old that still has me dazed, though I know that it shouldn't actually surprise me. Our Jacob got very serious this morning during our brush our teeth routine. He asked me what happened to the mom and dad that he'd had before. I asked him what he meant, and he said that he is sure that he had a different family a long time ago, before he picked us but he can't remember what happened to them. He said he was just thinking about it when he was waking up this morning.I said that maybe he had a dream, and he said no, he was sure that he had had a different family a long time ago, but then he picked us and came to be in my tummy for awhile and now here he is. I told him that I honestly didn't know where anyone else was, but that I am so grateful that he picked us to come and be with and that I love him more than the whale that loves its spout, and he of course, as always, told me that he "loves me even morther than that.", it's been an incredible day. under maybe what would have previously been normal circumstances today may have derailed me in it's little catastrophes, but I am learning a new gratitude, it is wonderful to know such gratitude, it is taking what once would have been such major problems, and making them into minor issues that I really believe will work out somehow. On another thread some folks are talking about white feathers, and today I was blessed with a white feather moment that really touched me. We were on the way to drop our oldest son off at a birthday party but we were a little early, so we went on a bit down the road, and realized that we needed to turn around. Earlier in the day, after some news about our van needing some extensive work in order to pass inspection, and not having the money right now to fix it I slowed myself down and decided to ask Spirit, and The Universe for a sign that somehow we're going to be ok. I had told my family about finding this MB, and about some of the threads that I had written, and read in, and about the white feathers one. Anyways, we decided to go into a garden shop that was advertising a 75% off sale, and their was a sign that said that they had a bunch of Patriots items on sale, and the party that Justin was going to the person is a big fan, so we thought that since we had to turn around anyways, that that would be a good place to do it and we could look for a gift also. We went in and my 12 year old asked me to come with him for a minute, I followed him and went around the corner to see that there was a table full of white feather items, angel gifts, but mostly, white feathers, specifically. Joshua said to me, if one white feather means that you have an angel, or good spirit around you, imagine how many we must have around us mom. I just hugged him as tight as I could, I am still hugging them all this moment in my heart, I am so full to overflow with gratitude, and love. It just feels like such confirmation to me that not only is everything going to be okay, that we will manage, and pull through, but that also my being here right now, this moment on this part of this journey is being blessed, that I have followed the right syncs, listened to the right breezes, and found the right place.
thank you. "thinkpurple"...Genn
While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls. ~Author Unknown
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:kiss: Genn,

Isn't it wonderful when you realize your understanding the messages being sent your way. I loved Jacob and Joshua's experiences for you. We all think that parent's are the teachers, I bet you cant say that today :D . Yes we are here to guide our early angels (children) but they will help you just the same.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

joshua291185
Family

Post by joshua291185 »

thats a beautiful story glenn. i hear joshuas are pretty sharp on the whole.

love, joshua
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Genn,

Our children are little treasures aren't they! This made me beam from ear to ear....
I love him more than the whale that loves its spout, and he of course, as always, told me that he "loves me even morther than that."
My own dear boys are getting more "adult like" as they speak of home buying and complicated job details... But I cherish those little sayings from long ago ...that help to nourish my "Mamma heart" even though we are thousands of miles apart now.

What a beautiful Angel feather story... I am truly in awe of the amazing ways our angels can connect with us and pass on those gentle reminders of love and encouragement. It seems you are learning to slow yourself down and not dash lickity split off in an emotional driven direction...but are satisfied and at peace in the moment regardless of what is unfolding around you, trusting that it will be alright. I'm not there yet as sometimes I allow events around me to become overwhelming, but I am working on it...Sure has proven to be tougher than I originally imagined...stubborn child that I am... :roll:

Thanks Genn, for sharing this beautiful story and the life lessons you are learning with us. It helps...

Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Joshua wrote:
thats a beautiful story glenn. i hear joshuas are pretty sharp on the whole.
:lol: You'll get no arguement on that score from me Joshua. I've read you posts! :thumright:

Love,
Sandy
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Post by thinkpurple »

thanks you guys, you are all so wonderful.
And I agree with Sandy, Joshua, as I have also read some of your posts. :)
It isn't easy for me to slow down, it is a struggle, at times, but my goodness, the rewards for the effort are priceless. Even knowing that doesn't stop me from getting caught up in life's dramas here and there, but I am working on it, and one of the biggest things I am learning, just right now, is that I can forgive myself when I fall short, because I really am acknowledging my effort. I realized that our "real parents" would want no less for me than I want for our boys, and that they are, in fact, all of our parents, mine, yours, my husbands, my childrens, the grocer on the corners, our neighbors...it's so overwhelming, I don't know even how to get into what an overwhelming experience just happened. I will have to type about it under the heading, have you had your cool 11:11 moment today, I think that's where it will fit, I am very excited, and hoping that someone here will be able to help me figure out how to go forward. I am going to stop typing here, and go post there. Please read when you can, and please feel free to respond. Love, "thinkpurple"...Genna
While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls. ~Author Unknown
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Genn,

Its sounds like your moving forward well and for me I still find myself so overwhelmed as you do. So, I decided way back when that I can acknowledge it and than I give the burden over to Our Father. Some issues are harder to let go of so its best to really take a look at how your feeling at that moment in time, so you can begin to change the way you think about it. I dont know if this will help you but its something I've been working on for quite sometime and when I'm ready to let something go it is a great relief.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura