What It Really Means.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
MCG
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

The message they're sending...

Post by MCG »

After finding your site on what these numbers mean (I've been seeing them for quite some time, sometimes several times a day in one form or another) I have to say that now I'm convinced on what I'm supposed to do: I'm an aspiring writer, and I've included spiritual guides (or as you call midwayers) in my book. It is a very unusual book and difficult to market, but I believe I must persevere until gets published and thus noticed.
I'm very happy to be a part of this site and to at last know I'm not the only one.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome MCG,

If you have not looked through the FAQ'S Forum it will answer many questions, we are glad you found your way home. The prompts are a way for the Midwayers to get your attention and the tools to learn why your being prompted is meditation, so you will find two types "Stillness" and George's Akashic Construct. When you begin meditation you will find answers and solutions for your journey you have already begun.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi MCG,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

God bless......
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello MCG,

A big warm welcome from me too! Best of luck with your book. I hope that some day people will regard speaking with spiritual guides (Which can be among others..Midwayers, Angels, former humans, or a vast array of Celestial Beings just to name a few. :D ) as normal and an asset rather than something to be shuned and feared.
Looking forward to your imput on the board.

Love,
Sandy
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: The message they're sending...

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

MCG wrote:After finding your site on what these numbers mean (I've been seeing them for quite some time, sometimes several times a day in one form or another) I have to say that now I'm convinced on what I'm supposed to do: I'm an aspiring writer, and I've included spiritual guides (or as you call midwayers) in my book. It is a very unusual book and difficult to market, but I believe I must persevere until gets published and thus noticed.
I'm very happy to be a part of this site and to at last know I'm not the only one.
Welcome MCG :D good luck with your book! I'm an aspiring writer too.. i love books and writing and always have.. i write a lot of poetry when i'm feeling depressed and i find that seeing the words on paper somehow puts them into perspective? I've kept a journal since i was 8, and now have a suitcase full of them :lol: My biggest dream is to one day do a book signing.. and have my picture posted in bookshop windows.. *sigh* i can dream can't i.. :wink:
I wouldn't be at all surprised if your spiritual guides/midwayers have helped you by providing some inspiration for your writing.. quite often i feel that they act as my muse. Anyway, welcome to the forum! 8)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Star,

I hope your dreams come true and you have that opportunity to see your book highlighted in a shop window. You have a wealth of information and life experiences even at your "youngish" age to pass on to the rest of us. So I want you to know that I will be one of those people waiting in line for my autographed copy of your best seller. :)
Keep that dream strong in your mind. It can and will happen!

Love,
Sandy

8 years!!!! You sound like AquaDeb (aqualeaf) She too has been keeping a journal for eons of time. I thought five years was doing good. :roll: Take good care of them... They are priceless accounts of your thoughts and feelings.
MCG
New Friend

Post by MCG »

Thank you everyone.
If anyone feels a strong inclination towards doing something in life they simply can not ignore, I say go for it regardless of what anyone says, or how impossible or trivial it may seem to some.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

There you go MCG, heed your own advice! And, thank you for it too.. You'll never know how much someone will need it? Or perhaps you do have an incline?

Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Sandy wrote:Hello Star,

I hope your dreams come true and you have that opportunity to see your book highlighted in a shop window. You have a wealth of information and life experiences even at your "youngish" age to pass on to the rest of us. So I want you to know that I will be one of those people waiting in line for my autographed copy of your best seller. :)
Keep that dream strong in your mind. It can and will happen!

Love,
Sandy

8 years!!!! You sound like AquaDeb (aqualeaf) She too has been keeping a journal for eons of time. I thought five years was doing good. :roll: Take good care of them... They are priceless accounts of your thoughts and feelings.
Thanks Sandy.. my journals are probably my most prized possession.. they document everything i've been through in my life (good and bad).. they're a window into my soul, but some of them are just too depressing and painful to read as they highlight a very sad period in my life. But they also highlight some great times. They are cherished. :)
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Hi George,
I just re-read this and it is good to refresh ourselves at times on some of the things you teach us. Thank you.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
earthangel1212
New Friend

Post by earthangel1212 »

Hi.

I'm new to your board, however, I have been waking at times such as 10.10, 11.11, 12.12 etc.. Being born on the 12th of the 12th, at 12 mins past 12, I used to just think I saw numbers in this way as part of the course. When the idea of it being a 'message' from angels was suggested to me, I thought I would spend time researching the possibility, and looked for signs etc. Not much happened when it came to looking for clues! However, after being woken up one night at 4.44 in the morning, I said more to myself, than to anyone else, 'it's one thing to keep showing me these numbers, but what can I do if I don't know what they mean or what I should do!'. After that, the idea came to me, that all I was meant to do was to pray. These numbers were reminders to pray (for peace, for others, the world etc..) and if around the world people began asking for the same thing at the same time the prayer would become powerful. It is suggested that this is the reason why being woken in the night at a certain time happens, as elsewhere in the world it is afternoon/morning and others are getting similar prompts. Again, I didn't act too much on this, but today, I have an overwhelming urge to join your group and write this post. (I can't study for my exam until it is done). Also this morning was the suggestion that the prayer needn't be complicated or long, a one liner for peace and security around the world would be fine. (especially during the night). I thought I would share this with you all. Whether I'm right or wrong, I have no idea, but I'm happy to leave the idea with others who have spent alot more time studying this than me and to let you all make your own minds up.

I have started to read George's posts and will do some more reading as they are very interesting and insightful. Hopefully I too will learn something and discover more about these digits which make themselves known in our lives.

Best Wishes to you all. I hope you don't mind me jumping in the deep end here and writing such a long post before becoming fully integrated into your community. It's not that I think I have all the answers, just that I was compelled to share them today with like minded people.

x
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear EarthAngel,

Welcome to our site.

We always suggest you read the threads in the first (FAQ) forum.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome EarthAngel,

If worldwide prayers equate with an upstepping in spirituality on the globe, then you've got it right. This is what the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers are looking for.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi EarthAngel!
Yes...you are so right...prayer and meditation are an important part of the number prompts... as well as learning to communicate with our Celestial kin, helping to bring about an era of peace and caring on this world, and most importantly drawing closer to the Creator of us all.... the prompts embody all of these things and then some. :D It is an awesome journey and to think we have only just begun!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us... Big welcome to the 11:11ner family!
Love and peace,
Sandy
I hope you do well on the exam! :finger:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hi Earthangel,

Welcome :hithere
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
earthangel1212
New Friend

Post by earthangel1212 »

Hi everyone,

Thankyou for the warm welcome. (I have found studying much easier since my post!!)

Thanks to Sandy for the URL links, these are invaluable information which I will use, especially the calming the mind, as often I can be mentally pacing the house!!

Best Wishes,

x
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Earthangel,

You will find that this is message board to be filled with loving like-minded family.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Earth angel,
You wrote:
Thankyou for the warm welcome. (I have found studying much easier since my post!!)
That's good! And I had a thought after reading your post. I am wondering if stillness meditation might be easier for some of us with "busy minds" if we too completed some of the things weighing heavily on our minds first. On the flipside, perhaps, learning to let go and commune with God regardless of what is going on around us and inside of us is all part of the extensive growth proccess...not sure... :?:

Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Earthangel,
It's a nice feeling to meet other people on th same journey.
Love lilly xxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
11Cypher11
New Friend

Re: What It Really Means.

Post by 11Cypher11 »

George wrote:What It Really Means.

I sent this to some friends just yesterday or the day before. Too often people look for birthdays or numerology, quite in vain.

Getting the 11:11 PM wake-up calls, and the 11:11 AM reminder calls, tells you more about you than it does about the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.

1. You are genetically capable of 2-way contact with the 1,111 and other Celestials.

2. You are prepared to be guided -- Obtain information from those who measure their IQ's in the thousands.

3. You are fair in your dealings with others, and useful to the 1,111.

4. You are 'ascending' in spiritual growth.

5. I'm often told they will also need you at some distant future time, but I hardly ever get details. Getting info on the future of others is a rare thing.

6. And most important, your Thought Adjuster (Spirit Self or God Fragment) wishes for you to get involved.

Your best approach would be stillness meditation.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2104 and http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12624 or http://www.1111akashicconstruct.com/ if you have difficulties stilling your mind.

See Geoff's writing: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 -- worth a detailed search.

God bless….
George Barnard.
hiya. bit new here. the first one made me curious, "genetically capable", does that mean that not any1 who wants it can do it (i mean 2way). all of its very comforting thoughb.
we should all concentrate on the power of love rather than the love of power, then the world will be a lot more hospitable
x
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D 11Cypher11,

IMO we are all capable, but to varying degrees. Some are born with their special gifts already in place and working while the rest have to acquire the knowlege and guidance and in some cases repair :lol: :lol: . You will find much on this area in the Celestial Messages Forum, so if your not reading them give them a go. You can have them sent to you, they come very mysteriously and its like a two-way conversation but without voice. You think and poof you get a message addressing your very question or concern just like the one you ask above.

You just take your time and enjoy the ride because it will only get better as it goes a long, if you can keep patience in the background. See I struggle with that all the time and I'm sure its well known in the Universe and amongst the celestials, so just relax and enjoy your journey.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

11Cypher11 writes,
does that mean that not any1 who wants it can do it
Apparently so. The degree to which short-axoned neurons are present in the right cerebral hemisphere appears to be a factor.

I'm at a loss to explain why our parrot notes the presence of Celestials before we do, however.

We've all heard the term "bird brain". :lol:

Innate creative ability is a factor, also.

There are lots of remaining questions -- dyslexia among a higher percentage of receivers than is the case in the general population, as are thyroid irregularities.

:?:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D George,

Since, I'm not very creative does that mean I'm a no go for receiving. We cant receive assistance and repair? I was sure I read something on this through the celestials messages. So are you saying that those not born without the ability can not acquire it through the ascension process?
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

andreah
Busy Bee

Simple yet informative!

Post by andreah »

Sir George,

I'm browsing this forum since i registered yesterday, your post simplifies and answers some of my questions a lot. You know, i thought i was alone on this, but since all members here (old and new ones) are having the same experience, i'm glad but still a little confused. I have read some of the FAQs and it also helps.
The past should give us hope

Do not hate humans. If you cannot live with them, then at least do them no harm. For their's is already a hard lot
FedSen
New Friend

Post by FedSen »

I'm new to the site but not the 11:11 wake up calls. I have been experiencing them for over a year now. I'm just now getting more information on what it means and thanks to you George and sites like this I am ready to try and start to talk to those trying to communicate with me. I'm excited to see what information awaits me and share it with everyone here.