What It Really Means.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LolaandLight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: What It Really Means.

Post by LolaandLight »

Hi Elevencards,

What you said about researching the heck out of everything made me laugh. I spend most of my days just checking the Internet for a topic that might interest me. Then, upon finding one, I reseach the heck out of it until I feel I really understand it. Consequently, I know alot about alot of things none of which provides any measurable benefit to me. I just want to know as much about this world as possible. I feel like it is my duty to do so. Then, in one of the UB passages (Urantia Book) I read where one of the things humans are supposed to do is accumulate knowledge. I just wish I could find a way to use all the junk I have floating around my head. My topic for the next few days will be from a PBS story about how the brain holds a bunch of ideas, biases, and concepts that we are not aware of. However, reason can override these preconcived notions. I am wondering how this all effects personality, faith, love, self concept, confidence, etc. See what I mean?
Lola
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

all can be found within

understanding through experience
through, meditation
through love and light

peace
blessings
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
SunshinesMoonshines

Post by SunshinesMoonshines »

:loves
gav28
New Friend

Post by gav28 »

Hi, my name is Gavin and I am very new to all of this... I am seeing 11:11 every day without fail... Be it in the morning or in the evening via clocks, watches, micro waves or any thing digital ... I am very curious as to what this means to me and would like to know some more about what I should do. I just cant stop seeing 11:11.. it's kind freaking me out some what. so can anyone give me an insight?? please... :-)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Gavin,

The FAQ's are almost a must.

Welcome :bana: and good hunting.

God bless.....
George.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi gavin it's nice to meet you
welcome to the forums :happy i'm sure you'll feel welcomed here
this place has become my spiritual garden
maybe you'll start to feel what i'm talking about :loves

i just wanted to say you're not alone. millions on top of millions gavin! ok so i don't know how many lol. there's a lot though
george is right in asking you to check the FAQs... some useful information
i've been reflecting further today on my 11:11 experience and its meaning
i see it as a bridge and gateway
it's like music.
sometimes we connect to a certain song and feel as if it's speaking to us directly. it's very personal and how you interpret the song might be different then how someone else does. timing is relevant. but the song still manages to touch the hearts of many. and maybe, someone out there feels just as you do in that instance!

i think these prompts work similar... personal yet all encompassing... interconnectedness with all of life... recognition of something greater

the way you view 1111 can transform you completely. should i fear or do i try to understand? for me i've chosen to integrate this into a spiritual Understanding.
1111 is more then a number.
it's guidance, harmony, multi-dimensional, synchronicity, encouragement, service... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
this is about waking up to your True Nature... remembrance of who and what We ARE.
do not fear Gavin, you are loved and all IS Love~ we are here for one another and will continue in providing support for our family but this is really an inward journey which was meant for you to Experience.

it's a wonderful learning opportunity and i sincerely hope you give these words thought. there's a natural flow to all of this~

what's the saying? there are different roads which lead to the same thing...? eh well anyways i think that relates to the prompts. listen to your Heart Gavin.
1111, this is Yours.

keep us updated! wishing you the best wherever life takes you :kiss:
~blessings friend
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Gavin,

It's nice to meet you! I hope you find this place as helpful as I have over the years. In a nutshell the prompts have often been described as a wake up call to something wonderful...your own personal spiritual journey. They are both a beginning and a great blessing in the lives of many who receive the number prompts.
Here are a few URls that you may find helpful.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome to the board, Gavin!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
FeliciaINHIM
New Friend

Post by FeliciaINHIM »

What I have personally discovered - and is true! For a long while (about a year) I keep seeing 444 on digital readouts in my car, at home, on my job and many other places. At the same time I began to seek God and the meaning of my existance. Soon after I became a Born-Again believer, Jesus Christ became my Lord and Savior. I have had a much changed life since then, even had many Angel interventions and much spiritual occurances. Lately I had been seeing 1111 in the same manor. What is going on in my life now is that I have been lifted to a high position of spritural leadership in my church - 1111 meaning that you will experience a much higher level in God or the spirit realm and it will never change. So, 444 is having or receiving salvation in Christ Jesus and 1111 attaining or receiving a high level of spiritual leadership...
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome Felicia! I love your joined date time: It was at 11:11 for me here in the Eastern Time Zone.
And your first post time was also a nice one there at 11:23. Your angel and midwayer friends are definately screaming at you! Congratulations on your position of leadership within your church! I too have a great love for Jesus as many you will find on here do. The 444 for me has always been a very meaningful one and one of my absolute favorites.

I love Doreen Virtues take on it: 444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.

It always is good to know that they have my back so to speak!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

FeliciaINHIM wrote: So, 444 is having or receiving salvation in Christ Jesus and 1111 attaining or receiving a high level of spiritual leadership...
Dear Felicia,

Welcome. I am glad you are happy in your new-found beliefs. However, I rather suspect that you are placing too narrow a definition on this issue. For sure the angels rejoice when anyone chooses to seek Father. However they do not limit that to any one set of beliefs. You might as well have chosen to be a devout Muslim, and they would rejoice and prompt you.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome to the board Felicia. :hithere

AJ I love the new photos! :D

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Thanks Sandy. They are adorable aren't they....but I am a bit bias!
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear AJ,

Your kids are cuties. I can tell you are proud. It is like the light of the Father shines from their faces. As your children walk this life may they be eternally blessed by the Father of us all. Amen!

Love,
Paul
leo
New Friend

Post by leo »

hello my name is vicky and i am very new to all this, well i hav been experiencing this number secuence for about 5 years and to be honest it does freak me out some what but now i think its just the lack of understanding of why it happens, well there is nothing left for me to do but try and find out a meaning of why this is happening to me. it isnt just number sequences that i see though, nearly every time i look at a digital clock, whether it be on the computer, the tv or an alarm clock, any clock with didgital images, the time always changes, say from 2.35 to 2.36, and sometimes i look at a clock just to see if it happens and sure enough it does, but also the number 4 shows up in most instances. im not a religious person but i do believe in fate and that things happen for a reason, but i need to know more about this as it is really quite upsetting, so if any one can shed any light, please do so it would be most appreciated.

Thanks Vicky
AJ

Post by AJ »

Sandy wrote:Hi Gavin,

It's nice to meet you! I hope you find this place as helpful as I have over the years. In a nutshell the prompts have often been described as a wake up call to something wonderful...your own personal spiritual journey. They are both a beginning and a great blessing in the lives of many who receive the number prompts.
Here are a few URls that you may find helpful.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome to the board, Gavin!
love,
Sandy

Hi Vicky and welcome. If you follow some of the links in the above mentioned post from Sandy you will find out a lot more what it all means. You don't need to be religous to have contact from a higher source. Are you agnostic or atheist?
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Vicky,

When we first see something that cannot be logically explained we become fearful. You are seeing numbers on a digital clock that indicate to you that it is not just coincidence. You know that there is a consciousness, unseen to you, that is causing these things to happen. I felt the same way at first. But as I got to know these persons my fear gave way to peace.

These persons prompting you desire that you discover your spirituality. They are pointing us all to the Father within. We all have a fragment of the Eternal Father living in our minds. These Father fragments are working with us so that we become like our Paradise Father.

Please take some time to read the web pages that AJ referenced. That will answer your questions in detail. Welcome to the board Vicky.

Love,
Paul
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Vicky!
It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the message board! :D
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

AJ wrote:
Thanks Sandy. They are adorable aren't they....but I am a bit bias!
Well no one can say that I am biased and I think they are two of the most precious children I have ever seen! :D
Honestly, every time I see their photos this "gramma wannabee" smiles with delight! (Your Mom's a lucky woman! :mrgreen: ;) )
Hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Sandy,
I'm sure that someday you too will be hauling around a twenty pound photo album of your grandkids. Whenever it happens they will be really lucky!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ah KIm...thanks sweetie. Gosh I hope so...better start lifting weights to ready myself for that photo album. :lol: :sunflower: Until then I will just have to dote on and celebrate everyone' elses children and grandchildren. :bana:
((((HUGS))))
Sandy
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

Hi folks.

Another newbie here on this forum. I registered a while back, but never posted. Anyway, the 11s have been synching into my for the last two years. I was born in the 11th month, Thanksgivings Day (USA) back in 1986, and my b-day reoccurs on T-day every 11 years. This began in the month that I turned 22, at a very strange time in my life when I was part of a small group of people practicing a tantric kundalini sadhana to awaken the "Patala Siddhi" (associated with the solar plexus / manipura chakra) in the endeavor of seeing if it indeed was possible to create objects out of thin air (amazingly enough, it is, and even more amazing, first success happened exactly 111 days after the numbers came out of the bag). For a while I didn't think anything of it, until strange coincidences starting happening. On 1/11 of the next year I received a "dream-visit" by a figure resembling Jesus (as commonly portrayed in our artistic renditions) who showed me what I was missing and what I had to do to achieve Patala. 1234 has also started in with the 11s recently. I just had a compulsion (at 12:34) to come intro myself on here. Looking forward to whatever this brings.

YB
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome YB!
I remember it took months of being a regular visitor to even sign up on the boards, made a commitment to read all the archives first to help me have a true understanding of what this place was about... didn't want to make arash decision. :shock: LOL!

I've been getting a lot of consecutive number prompts lately also.

Love,
KIm
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi yamabushi :hithere
a tantric kundalini sadhana to awaken the "Patala Siddhi" (associated with the solar plexus / manipura chakra) in the endeavor of seeing if it indeed was possible to create objects out of thin air
this sounds amazing!
you have some really neat experiences
i look forward in reading your post
peace, blessings! :}
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Yamabushi1111 wrote: in the endeavor of seeing if it indeed was possible to create objects out of thin air (amazingly enough, it is, and even more amazing, first success happened exactly 111 days after the numbers came out of the bag).
Dear YP,

Welcome. There are extensive reports of folks being able to do this, in the series of books called "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East". However I have not ever heard of how folks do this, nor even anyone of recent time managing this. Have you personally manifested something from nothing to reality?

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

Geoff wrote:
Yamabushi1111 wrote: in the endeavor of seeing if it indeed was possible to create objects out of thin air (amazingly enough, it is, and even more amazing, first success happened exactly 111 days after the numbers came out of the bag).
Dear YP,

Welcome. There are extensive reports of folks being able to do this, in the series of books called "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East". However I have not ever heard of how folks do this, nor even anyone of recent time managing this. Have you personally manifested something from nothing to reality?

love,
Geoff
Hey Geoff.

Yeah, siddhis have always been associated with enlightened states of consciousness in Hinduism... and other religions/esoteric traditions. I like the stories of Jnanadev, some of the miracles attributed to him are just crazy (making cows recite the Vedic scriptures and such). Some people claim the famous (or infamous?) Sathya Sai Baba can do this, but his credibility has been under suspicion for several years now. I am able to go into a specialized trance state by a practice similar to what Patanjali calls samyama in the Yoga Sutras, but I do repetitive chanting, in the overtone manner of Mongolian Tuva singers, of certain "bija mantra" or seed-sounds based on the sacred Solfeggio scale that lull me like a lullaby. When I get to this point, there is a small set of simple items I have studied extensively to gain a second-hand familiarity with, that I am able to make appear out of no where about 50% of the time. My first success took place 111 days after the elevens began to remarkably enter my life (same time I began regular practice of this sadhana) with the manifestation of a stainless steel, black-handled spoon. Needless to say I became very interested in the 1111 phenomenon as time went on. Imagine my surprise when I noticed the sequential difference of most of the solfeggio frequencies is 111 hz.