Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Nick4033
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi everyone. Well I was looking for my prompt for this trip and I finally got in the form of an email from my company. They where getting set to book my flight to Washington D.C. and wanted me to check and see if the flight information was okay. ( I'll be taking my car instead and bringing my wife along on this trip so she can do some site seeing)

Notice what the flight number would have been. :D

Mon., Aug. 13, 2007
Washington, DC (DCA - National) Travel Time:
1 hr 20 mn OnePass Miles/
Elite Qualification:
500 /100% Flight: CO1111Aircraft: Boeing 737-500
Fare Class: Economy (X)
Meal: None

Have a great day everyone.

Love and peace to all

Nick
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Deb
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Deb »

What an interesting thread this is, I had to laugh about Traceys Hubby and son 8)

Cya.....Deb
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi Deb, Glad you enjoyed thread. Also welcome to the board.

love and Peace

Nick
Deb
Busy Bee

Post by Deb »

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the welcome :D , it's great being around like minded people.

I'm from a fairly large family and I had to grow up being the odd one out, actually I'm still the odd one according to them, as I'm the only one that believes in spiritual things, sad but true, sometimes I wonder why I was even born into that family....lol.

Cya....Deb
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Nick,
I'm in Livonia Michigan giving training to some elevator mechanics here.
Welcome to Michigan !! :D
I grew up close to Livonia...they were one of Plymouth's biggest sports rivals...girls soccer anyway...:wink:

Your family's in my prayers love.

Deb, hello to you darlin'... :D
I've always been the blacksheep of my family and I have wondered at times why I was born into my family too, but ya know what ? We can sit here and wonder OR we can really enjoy who we are even if our families don't really understand us. Just remember, our families will always be there for us even if they don't really "get us"... :wink:
I'm 39 years old and they still don't fully understand me but I know they love me and they do listen & are trying to understand.

Hugs to all,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

blue nova wrote:Good morning Nick,

Welcome to Michigan !! :D
I grew up close to Livonia...they were one of Plymouth's biggest sports rivals...girls soccer anyway...:wink:

Your family's in my prayers love.

Hugs to all,
Anne
:hithere Hi Anne, thanks again for your prayers, so far my Mom is still hanging on. It’s been a lot of work for my sister and she assured me that she would never pursue a career as a nurse. She gives all nurses everywhere a lot of credit for what they do and what they have to deal with in their jobs.

Livonia, was a nice place, very easy to get around. I always appreciate not having to worry about getting lost while driving, that’s also why I add a GPS unit to the rental cars every time I rent a car. So were you on the soccer team?

Sunday I will be heading to Florida for another week of training for some mechanics.

Love and Peace
Hope you have a great weekend

Nick
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Nick,

I played soccer for many years and Livonia was one of our biggest rivals, along with Northville. I was defense...a fullback bully... :wink:

Did/do you play sports ?

If I traveled as much as you do I would need a built in GPS if ya know what I mean... I get lost at the thought of even leaving Michigan...:lol:

I hope it's not too hot in FLA for ya :!:

Nurses are special angels, they are definately sent here from Heaven above LUV2

Hugs to you dear bro and may the angels surround you during your journey's.

Love,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Did/do you play sports ?
That’s really Funny; :D I also was a full back in my High School soccer. Then I joined our track team. The team never won any events, but it was fun just being part of the experience. I did the shot put. But, then one day the coach (the schools math teacher) came over to me and said that the pole valuter was out sick and since all the other players were in events and since I was the only one free at the time. He wanted me to do the event so they would at least be represented. I pointed out to him that I had never attempted this before, but he would not take no for an answer (are we seeing why we never won any events :roll: ). During my first attempt I scratched :oops: (Missed the box that the pole should be inserted into) But the next attempt I hit the box and actually went up and almost over the bar :o . Unfortunately I did not let go of the pole soon enough so I hit the bar with my stomach and rocked back and forth a couple of times until the bar bent down enough to come off the holding pins :shock: . I went straight down on my face/stomach. I informed my coach that this was my first and last time that I would do the pole vault :roll: .
I hope it's not too hot in FLA for ya :!:
It’s about 88 degrees down here and there will be thunderstorms till Wednesday. Tuesday night I’m heading to Orlando. (Nope, no time to play with Mickey at Disney World) I’ll have to see what the weather will be like Thursday and Friday. I head home Friday night.
Hugs to you dear bro and may the angels surround you during your journey's.
Well thank you dear sis, they have been doing a mighty good job so far. A couple of them may have some cuts and bruises and burnt wings from keeping me safe, but they did a real good job. I expect they will confront me when it’s my time and I will have to assure them that their efforts were really appreciated.

Love and peace

Nick
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Well thank you dear sis, they have been doing a mighty good job so far. A couple of them may have some cuts and bruises and burnt wings from keeping me safe, but they did a real good job. I expect they will confront me when it’s my time and I will have to assure them that their efforts were really appreciated.
That's funny. For a while I was a rather aggresive driver until one day I saw a bumper sticker that stopped me in my tracks. It said, "Don't drive faster than your angels can fly" I knew I was meant to see it. :D I was making my poor angels tired and I probably should get going on typing up an apology speech of my own before I get there.

Michelle
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Michelle,

I have seen that bumper sticker myself, and boy is it correct. We sometimes forget that we are not invincible.

To this day I have a friend that believes some angels picked up my car and put it along side the guardrail of this road to keep us from being hit from behind. We had been stopped, getting ready to make a left turn up a road. It was at night and we had a car coming toward us and we were waiting for it to pass so I could make the turn. The next thing we know the inside of our car fills with light from the headlights of this car that is racing toward us from behind. There was really no where to go, but I popped the clutch on my car and inside of jerking forward it went sideways against the guard rail and the car went past us going at least 60 miles per hour. It would not have been a pretty sight if that car had crashed into us from behind.

It was so close my friend actually screamed when He thought we were going to be hit.

I love these guys. I really try not to make it too hard for them to keep me safe.

You have one great week

Love and peace

Nick
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Nick,

Wow :shock: I don't know that any of my angel saves have been that dramatic but thank god they were there for you. :D

Safe Travels,
Michelle
jasooon
New Friend

Post by jasooon »

"I was on the roof, in the elevator motor room, while they where riding in the elevator. I happen to look down at my watch and it was 11:09 AM."

take the 9, the add 1+1, what do you have?
so where here to take from the earth and waste it. As sad as it sound i wish i wasn't born, but don't get me wrong im not the depressed type, only sometimes, im actually pretty chirpie
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

jasooon wrote:"I was on the roof, in the elevator motor room, while they where riding in the elevator. I happen to look down at my watch and it was 11:09 AM."

take the 9, the add 1+1, what do you have?
Well jasooon I will say this much, that on the trip home today I actually saw the number 11 at least a dozen times. After the 4th time it started catching my attention.

take care

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi everyone, well I finished giving my training in Florida and only now when I was going over my receipts did I notice my 11:11 prompts plus. :)

I’ll be in Manhattan Monday, then Boston Tuesday and Texas will be from Wednesday through Friday. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Love and peace

Nick

P.S. My Mom still doing well. Thanks for all the prayers.
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Hello Nick,

Didn't realize you were in Orlando, you should of called. Just kidding. Hope you had a nice trip here.

Do you ever get tired of traveling so much?

Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Irene wrote:Hello Nick,

Didn't realize you were in Orlando, you should of called. Just kidding. Hope you had a nice trip here.
Irene, I’m pretty sure that you would have been able to recommend some better places to eat then the ones that I picked :D . If I don’t know the area I tend to settle on what is convenient and close by. :roll:
Irene wrote:Do you ever get tired of traveling so much? Irene

I normally will get a day or two between trips to work out of my home office. This has allowed me to have a few 3 and 4 day weekends. This coming week will be 3 weeks of no break like that yet.

The good news is; not this week, but the one after, I will travel to Washington D.C. and my wife get’s to come along. So while I’m giving the training in the morning she will be able to site see. Then in the afternoon we get 3 to 4 hours were both she and I will get the time to go to some places together.

Love and peace

Nick
Last edited by Nick4033 on Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

So nice to see that you get a chance to bring your wife with you sometimes...

I'm sure that makes her very happy to be with you.

Take Care,
Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
RebornFalcon
New Friend

Post by RebornFalcon »

irene.. i was just thinking the same thing! doesn't nick get tired of all this traveling>>>> for WORK!!!!!???? wow. this thread should be called "traveling with 1111..... AND NICK!!!" :D hey nick, good to hear your mother is doing well. every moment is precious.

michelle, when you mentioned you once were a bit of an aggressive driver, made me think of this time yrs ago. i probably had more "heat in my head" when i first started driving, but that stopped quickly. one day, there was a car in front of me, merging onto a motorway, but wasn't moving. all i did was flash my high beams once. no screaming, no hand gestures, no tute blowing. and for the next 10 min or so, he was following me from behind AND from the front (if you can possibly imagine that!?) thank goodness, i had two other people with me, but this MAD drive:evil:r started to throw coins at the car:shock: and really started to scare me. i was only 18. luckily, i made a quick, smart move and lost him. phew. but from that point, i knew road rage was not something to joke about.

nick.. many blessings on your future trips.
renee :D
believe
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

RebornFalcon wrote:irene.. i was just thinking the same thing! doesn't nick get tired of all this traveling>>>> for WORK!!!!!???? wow. this thread should be called "traveling with 1111..... AND NICK!!!" :D hey nick, good to hear your mother is doing well. every moment is precious.
Hi Renee, I have to admit these last 3 weeks with no home office day has been alittle rough. I'll just have to take a day off soon. Yes, you are so correct about every moment being precious. So far so good. :D
nick.. many blessings on your future trips.
renee :D

Thanks Renee, one can never have too many blessings, I gladly accept each one. :D

Love and Peace

Nick
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Hi Everyone,

This morning I decided I'd read this thread from the beginning and I must say Nick that you certainly do travel a lot. I traveled quite a bit some years back with a company I worked for but not to the extent that you do, I don't know how you do it!!!!!!!!!Image

I hope your mum is doing well and I'll make sure that I keep her in my prayers!

Cathy

PS: Love your prompts!
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,

Poll vaulting...wow Nick that took courage although I am not surprised. I couldn't have done it even just once, I would've told the coach to jump it himself... :lol: :wink: j/k
P.S. My Mom still doing well. Thanks for all the prayers.
Hugs to you dear bro,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

CathyLynn wrote:Hi Everyone,

This morning I decided I'd read this thread from the beginning and I must say Nick that you certainly do travel a lot. I traveled quite a bit some years back with a company I worked for but not to the extent that you do, I don't know how you do it!!!!!!!!!Image
A few more weeks like the last three and I will be asking myself that very same question. Hey :shock: , I just got the the okay to take August 27th off :D .
CathyLynn wrote: I hope your mum is doing well and I'll make sure that I keep her in my prayers!
Thanks Cathy, much appreciated.
Cathy

PS: Love your prompts!
Me too! :cheers:

Love and peace

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

blue nova wrote:Good morning,

Poll vaulting...wow Nick that took courage although I am not surprised. I couldn't have done it even just once, I would've told the coach to jump it himself... :lol: :wink: j/k
I could see you saying that. :D

Have a great night and week

(((Anne))) Hugs right back at you. :D
Nick4033
Family

Boston Prompt

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Everyone,
I’m going to try to give an accurate step-by-step process that allowed me to see my Boston prompt; It was 7:10 pm and I had just responded to Cathy and Anne’s posts. By this time of night I usually have accepted the fact that I would be staying in my hotel and not go looking for any restaurants. Since I had no rental car it was even more certain that I would be staying in my hotel room.

Earlier that afternoon when I had checked into the hotel, the hotel clerk at the front desk had mentioned that there was a restaurant a short walk (turned out to be 500 feet) from the hotel. I was tired and had pretty much decided not to venture outside. It would be a vending machine of soda and granola bars for dinner this night.

But then for some reason I finally did get the urge to go :scratch: . The urge also came after I started wondering if I was going to see a prompt on this Boston trip. Then as I’m walking to the restaurant, I couldn’t help but shake my head over the fact that here I was doing the very thing that I had decided not to do :duh . After walking for a while I saw the restaurant in front of me and it really was a big place. While I’m walking thru the parking lot I pass this large tour bus. I walked along the right side of the bus and then as I passed the front of the bus I started to walk diagonally toward the front of the restaurant.

Then I get this urge to stop and I start getting some negative thoughts about my continuing, I start thinking that it is really late, the place must be full because of all the cars, it looks like rain and I may get caught in a down pour on my way back to the hotel. So, I stop and turn around and start thinking about what I’m going to do next. By this time I’m also a little annoyed at myself for walking all this way and now thinking these stupid thoughts of why I should now turn around and go back to the hotel.

When I stopped and turned my head to look back the way I had come, the left side of the bus comes into view and I found myself kind of scanning it from the back of the bus to the front and then as I look up above the drivers window I see 11’ 11’’ which is the height of the bus. :shock: Yes, even after all this time I can still be surprised. I started thinking about all the factors that once again came into play so that I could see the prompt.

If the rethinking of my decision about going outside had not occurred, then if I had not stopped in the parking lot at that exact spot and turned around when I did, I would not have seen the numbers stating the height of the bus.

Well, at that point I returned to the hotel for one good reason. That was to get my camera so I could document the prompt. ( Yes, 500 feet back to the hotel). Then when I got my camera I went back to the bus and took a picture of the bus and my prompt.

Our friends worked mighty hard to get me to see this one. My second reward was that I did go into the restaurant and eat my baked salmon and rice meal and then return to my hotel.

I can assume and I also believe that my actions were influenced. For me this was the strongest example of being led to be in the right place at the right time to experience a prompt. I just had to get this post written. I will post the picture when I get back home this weekend.

Peace and Love to all

Nick
Last edited by Nick4033 on Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick4033
Family

Houston Texas Prompt

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi everyone,

I wanted to get both these out tonight.

Once again the picture of this prompt will follow when I get home for the weekend. My hotel here in Houston is about 5 blocks from the job-site and I decided to walk to the building and not take my rental car. The day went well and when we had finished for the day and we had left the building the mechanic asked me if I needed a ride back to the hotel. I told him it was so close I had no problem with walking and I would take the opportunity to pick up my dinner and bring it back to the hotel.

I found my self-going from one side of the street to the other to check out the different dinner choices for the evening. Finally, I’m all set and I’m walking back to the hotel, but I’m on the opposite side of the street from the hotel. This means that I will have to go past the hotel and up to the corner of the street and then cross over to the other side.

As I get closer to the corner I can see past the intersection and on the building on the other side of the street I see the building number displayed. Im already saying to my self “no way”… I cross the intersection and walk till I’m right across from the building and plain as day I see that the address is 1111 Rusk. I took another picture which now will become my Houston Texas prompt.

When I told my wife about this one, she said that was why she was not too concerned about all my traveling, she looks at the traveling prompts as my angels watching out for me and letting me know that they are there for me. I tend to agree.

Peace and Love to all

Nick
Last edited by Nick4033 on Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.