Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Traveling with 1111

Post by happyrain »

Hello Nick!
I don't think we've met, but I am happy to be a part of the 1111 community. Happy Retirement! Thank you for the hello! You know, I'm curious about those who have experienced 1111 for a while now whether or not the meaning has adapted over time or what it means for each person. Would you mind sharing?
Well, either way, I wish you many rewarding discoveries with this new chapter of life.

Kind regards,
HR
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Nick4033
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi HR. Thank you for the happy Retirement wishes. So Far it's been great.
Seeing 1111for me always was special. I felt like I was being watched over. I still feel that way.
Now that I'm retired perhaps I'll be able to dig deeper into the meaning and what it really means for me.

Seeing the number and questioning why we are seeing it already puts people in the special category.

a short quick answer here I hope to expand on it more over time.
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That's beautiful. To think we're being watched over by a force we can't see. But we can see, it must be a loving force. :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((((((((((((((NICK!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))

Oh my! You are a sight for sore eyes! It is so good to see you/read your words again. Congratulations on your retirement. :bana: :sunflower: :cheers:
You know, I was thinking of your thread a few weeks ago. I wanted to look it up and make sure it was still in the 1111 phenomena archives but I ran out of time in that moment and the moments after as well. Glad to see it is still intact.
You have never been forgotten and you have been missed. :D

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Thank you Sandy for the kind words made me feel right at home again. I'm finding I'm doing more projects around the house now than before retirement which is understandable since now I have all week to get things done and not just the weekend. Bored during retirement is not even in the picture. I'll be going to the Threads so get back up to speed and see how old and new friends are doing. Please give George my best wishes and prayers, I did see some threads that said he was having some issues. Well, I'm off to do another project. Putting up a dog runner for my son's Corgi dog. I cut down a tree yesterday got 7 more to go. :D Once again glad to be back.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That means so much to me...It is what I am trying desperately to do. Life is fleeting and I am realizing it is often the everyday sometimes even mundane moments that can leave the greatest impact.

You sound as if you are busy from sun up to sunset. I hope your projects all turn out well. Corgis are such lovely dogs. My brother and his wife had a "herd" of them many years ago. (long story) They were so good with the children and even kept an eye on them.

Take care,
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Well, much of my traveling with 1111 now it's mostly online, but even there I get my prompts. Today I clicked an email link and saw this Image Over the last couple of weeks I have had a few more so I'll copy and paste them to here. I just started a 21-day course on Manifestation. Not looking for riches but we do get the surprise checks in the mail. We had a car repair and that week we got a check from the Mortgage company because they took out too much escrow. Well, it paid 90% of the bill. So we have experienced these unexpected gifts. Now being retired I'm sure I will be hoping for more.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

I had a really intresting chain of events today!

I was heading to the bank to deposit the money i needed to make my car payment. These past few months i had been struggling financially but ive been able to al least keep my head above water. When i got my balance back, i shocked to see that i finally got my taxes refund all the way into November. As i pull out of the bank, im behind a white van that has the phrase "Think Positive" on its back windshield.

As i got back home, i stopped over to my Moms house as she had been helping me throughout the months and i had kept a tab on what i had borrowed. I suprised her even more than i was suprised to get my taxes back lol. So to celebrate, we both hopped into her car to go to Mr. Hero. At that moment, my mom says to me..."Look at the time! You just paid me 420 dollars and the time is 4:20!'

Then at that EXACT moment, the song Heaven is a Place on Earth belted out on the radio. I posted the link to the song below if you want to hear it.

Think Postive, Folks!

Jason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05V4CgSL0lw
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi Pointman, 1 sign to get your attention and the second to confirm it was more than just a refund. There was a definite spiritual interaction. We are fortunate to recognize the signs and offer our gratitude. Thx for the post
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Nick4033 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:51 am There was a definite spiritual interaction. We are fortunate to recognize the signs and offer our gratitude.
Absolutley! I couldnt agree more, Nick. Its taken me a bit, but ive been slowly working through this thread from page 1 lol. You, sir, have some amazing experiences!

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

I only wish I had used my camera more often. I now have the time to work on a Kindle ebook about all the experiences. I was going through my old pictures in my folder and came across this one. It was in a folder of selfies for profile pictures. Never noticed till now the Jpg Data. I now moved it to my 1111 picture folder. Image.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

It happened again yesterday!

I was having a little bit of a bad day..and at a time I needed to see this message..ANOTHER van was ahead of me, this time with a "Think Positive" bumper sticker.

If that's not a sign to check my thoughts and raise my vibrations...I dunno what is LOL

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
A minute before coming to the boards I received 1111 on a game I was playing. I stopped and tried to recall what I was thinking about to get that affirmation. This was the first thread I went to not really realizing it was the Traveling with 1111 thread. Think it was a reminder to start paying attention!
pointman19 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:52 pmANOTHER van was ahead of me, this time with a "Think Positive" bumper sticker.
If that's not a sign to check my thoughts and raise my vibrations...I dunno what is LOL
Couldn't get a clearer reminder than that! Awesome.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Nick, Jason, Kim, Eric and all,
Sorry, been out of action for awhile, but it felt like old home night reading this thread. :sunflower:
"Think positive." now whoa boy! That is something I need to pay attention to these days. How easy it is to drift into... well, whatever dark sad place I drift into.

Jason, it is really good to see you again. :bana:

hugs,
Sandy
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Sandy! It's awesome to see you as always!!

I had a song picked out for you that may help a little. There is something very special about this song that brings my soul peace when I need it.

https://youtu.be/4ylsNHXJljk.

Silent Lucidity

:sunflower: :loves

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
It's wonderful to find solace in music. Feels like a song was written just for you. I feel many times spirit gives me a message through a lyrics... if I take the time to listen. Thanks for sharing this one on the boards.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi Kim, Jason, and Sandy. Hey, Jason good link to that song I enjoyed it. I could probably get a Procrastination award. I finally got around to swapping my wallet with the one I got last Christmas. While moving pictures, cards and such I came across a folded dollar bill. The 11's caught my attention. That was why I had slipped it into one of the wallet pockets so I wouldn't spend it.

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Nick,
Now I have to go look at money in my wallet! The dollar is a nice visual reminder to come across every now and then.

Kim

Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi, Kim. Even though I'm not traveling I get those reminders almost daily. I have to have my camera or phone more at the ready. A few nights ago my wife and I were watching a show on tv and I had her rewind because I thought I spotted 1111 on a nightstand in the show...I was right so even in a split second, we can get the prompts when we least expect them. Have a Happy Blessed Safe Day.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Nick and all! (Well, its morning here anyway, and a nice cool one at that.) :sunny:

It was so helpful t to come here first thing and read your post with the photos of your prompts. You reinforced something Kim and "company" told me in a pm that I wasn't alone here....something I very much needed to hear and take into my heart.

So here's to a new week and all its possibilities. (hopefully they will all lean to the good and helpful side. :finger: :cheers: )

Take care everybody. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Nick,
:bana: :bana: :bana:

Kim