New to forum, looking for direction

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.

When did everyone discover this ?

past 3 months
23%
past 8 months
10%
past year
30%
2+ years
7%
5+ years
17%
10+ years
13%

Total votes: 30

ChrisX1X1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

New to forum, looking for direction

Post by ChrisX1X1 »

Hello all,

This has been a strange night. For a long time i have been seeing what has been talked about here (most promotly 11:11 on my clocks), i have been experining these things. For about 2 months now i have felt compelled to type in 11:11 in yahoo and see what came up.. To see "just for a laugh" if there were any reasons maybe that this was happening.. What a shock i found. I Have been knocked on my ass for choice of bettter words. I feel as though this has been going on for reasons all of this time.. it was a lead up 2 coming 2 this site..

There is so much information to go through on this site. Can somone please indicate a map of sorts of were a should start, and what should be read 1st...

I looking forward to more posts with all of you
Thx
Chris
Christopher
Canada
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum.

Well we generally recommend reading the FAQ's, notably this one 11:11 signals are driving me nuts

I guess after that it's your choice. There are also a heap of messages on the associated web sites, most notably this one http://www.1111angels.com

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

Hey Chris,

A very warm welcome to you!! I remember soo well that same feeling of almost trying 11:11 on the computer, until that one day when I actually did!? I couldn't believe it, blew my socks off, haha! Its a great thing to realize that such an amazing and wonderful experience is happening to others, as well.

I will be anxious to hear your stories, feelings and thoughts, and I'm sure you'll find the experience of being here one of growth and positivity..
Feel free..

Much Peace and Love, :colors:
Gai
p.s. I have been here off and on for over a year now.
The neverending heart begins again forever...
Morning Light

Me Too!

Post by Morning Light »

Welcome! Welcome! Chris,
I just found them 5 days ago. I felt totally lead to this site. You are right there is alot to read and it's all good. If'n I say so meself.

Love
~Morning Light
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Christopher. It's good innit??? Finding this place with so many understanding and clever people here. (I'm not very clever, but I'm able to understand some of the complicated stuff). It's mainly the feeling that Angels and Midwayers are reading this Board too. Every word of it, I bet? So mind your language, as I have to sometimes, hahaha!
Love always, petra XXX
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the message board. I too remember the feeling of shock :shock: when I discovered all the info about 11:11. Great to have you here...and I look forward to seeing you around the board.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
jmarko579
New Friend

Post by jmarko579 »

Welcome Chris!

You found this site much the same way I did. I felt compelled to punch it into google and this was the first one I clicked on. Hooked ever since. This place has really changed my life....

--Jason
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

Welcome to an amazing adventure. Although it is totally up to you to continue. As you have found this site, perhaps you see that the journey has just begun. Based on my on personal experiences I would suggest learning stillness or meditation to truly get intouch with what truly resonates with you and break through any dark clouds that may be around.

We as humans have been innundated with many illusions from many generations. Now is the time to look in and up... there are many great things awaiting each and every one of us.

Continue to read and share and you will be very surprised at how involved the spiritual realm is with us confused but eager humans. This involvement comes from a Perfect and Divine plan of Light and Love.

To the rest of my family here. I have missed you guys. I have been very busy as of lately but all is good. Many amazing things have been unfolding for me.

God bless
To Love God, Listen for God in the Moment.
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

Hey there dear Stones,.. soo nice to see your smiling face again and hear your voice of love!!

Hope things are doing great for you.. we'll wait to hear about it all.

Peace and much love,
Gai
The neverending heart begins again forever...
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Stones...how's your new job??? Hope they're not working you too hard? Take care XXX
Copykitty
New Friend

Post by Copykitty »

Hi Stones,

Figured you must be really busy. Good to hear from you again. Hope you enjoyed your 11\11 paycheck and that you are enjoying your new job.

Love to all,
Kim
Just LOVE. LOVE is everything!!
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Hi ChrisX1X1,

WELCOME :D ! I did not know if you meant "when we discovered this message board" or "first started experiencing 1111". I took it you meant the board. Glad that you are here. Stick around, it is fun, educational, and growth producing.
Love-Your Sister-Judy.............M.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

Hello Dear Kim...

Yes I have been extremely busy but I have hope that things will balance out sooner or later. We do what we can and then turn the rest over...

God bless
To Love God, Listen for God in the Moment.
Tulia
Busy Bee

Post by Tulia »

stones wrote: Many amazing things have been unfolding for me.
I'm anxious to hear more when you are able to have more time to tell us about it all. :)

Love,
Tulia