Facebook Users?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Facebook Users?

Post by pointman19 »

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to take a second to hopefully provide another forum of discussion for not only us but for possibly some of our guests on this site too.

I've tried to join many spiritual groups on Facebook in Hope's that I can find m8re like minded 0people to talk to. A group that o thought that could have great potential was one called 11:11 Awakening group.

Now I never brought up things like Midwayers, but I LOVED talking about synchronicity with many of the members. Turns out...many of the members who see 1111 and other numbers had never heard of it.

As I engaged members in discussion over what THEY thought the meanings and theories meant to them on a personal level, admins began to take notice of the discussions. And because they thought I was filling members heads with crazy theories, they first began deleting my comments....then my theeads....in the entire 24 hours I was in that group, I was deleted, silenced and then ultimately, removed from the group.

Now if admins dont allow free discussion of ideas to flow, how do they expect any of their members to evolve and grow??? ESPECIALLY....IN A FORUM...WHERE PEOPLE ARE ASKING WHAT 11:11 IS!

SO long story short, for those that like to have open minded discussions about anything spiritual and enjoy a free flowing group where your ideas. Theories, QUESTIONS are NOT deleted.....please look up...

High Vibes Multidimensional Tribe Group.

Who knows, you may see me in there. I post and engage members A LOT in there and its FUN FUN FUN to ask questions to fellow people all asking questions themselves. Some are further in their journeys, some are just begginning...however, WE ALL HELP EACH OTHER WHEN AND IF WE CAN.

I wont tell you my name, but if you search 1111, you MAY find my posts and member discussions on there. I have had some truly thought provoking discussions with other people seeing 11's and other repeating numbers.

I do hope that, some day though, some of you may register on THIS site as well and join our family. 💯❤✌
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family

Re: Facebook Users?

Post by pointman19 »

😁
Last edited by pointman19 on Thu May 27, 2021 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

The admins at High Vibes are very tolerant. If I EVER want to start a discussion thread on ANYTHING 11:11, they always approve my posts and let let the discussions flow.

Their reason?

"We have a lot of 11:11 postings in our group and, quite frankly, we dont know what to tell them..."

My kind of group!! 😁😁😁✌✌✌

happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

facebook is a terrible platform that has boasted their manipulative practices in order to make profit. partnered with third party back door trackers and government officials, i would stay far away from the deceptive and hypocrticial medium. there are better outlets, ones that allow people an open forum and hone critical thinking. gab is such a platform.

thanks for the recommendation. if only more folks realized how intrisically social media, news outlets, phone companies and even music players are connected. we are dominated by corporate influence/monopolies and our way of living indirectly supports slavery in third world nations.

and now im done ranting and will have to visit your website recommendation 😁
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

oops :oops: i thought you were recommending a website other than facebook

:sorry:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Your totally cool rain and I agree with you 100 percent about Facebook. However, its just...what I use. And that group is never censored by facebook itself so, at least, it's a good medium, I've found, to reach out to other 11ers and number see-ers.

I KNOW you dislike FB Eric, but man, if you were able to give this group a try...the answers you get from some of these folks on 11:11 is just so thought provoking. People pondering the universe, Angel's, divine meanings...just everything.

It's a blast. I just started an 11:11 thread today over there and you should see the comments and discussions so far.

No mention of "the guys" whatsoever. I'm letting these people share their experiences with me. Its incredible!

atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

Unfortunetly forums like this are slowly becoming absolute. And there will soon need to be an update to the teaching mission community. Social media can play a powerful part
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

"Hmmm..."
atsguy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:33 amUnfortunetly forums like this are slowly becoming absolute.
This statement is not settling with me very well. Have spent several minutes trying to look at it from different perspectives trying to figure out why. Guess I would appreciate elaboration on the intention of it's meaning.

Jason,
I find your attempts and inquiries to finding answers to your burning questions very refreshing, and am sorry I've not been able lately to respond more to them. Personally I'm not a social media fan, finding it so clogged with... retribution, I've been turned off completely. Perhaps your ability to stick with it and continuing to put your perspective out there is what will capture the attention of those seeking on those sites?

Anyway, I welcome the discussion.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Hey Kim,

While I still have burning questions (lol), I know the answers will come to me in time...if I'm ready for it and if the Midwayers seem it necessary for me to receive those answers to those questions.

I cant describe what I do in this group on facebook....but I can SHOW you, if you would like to look.

I'm not trying to be cryptic, but I cant link my threads from facebook to this site. However, if some of you have facebook accounts (Sandy is currently my one friend on facebook), you guys are more than welcome to search for the High Vibes group and scroll down a little bit. You'll find my 11:11 discussion thread.

I'm now trying to help other people with their own "burning" questions.

I guess....a real "pointman" of sorts...

While I'm not actually pointing them to these forums...I did catch a glimpse of 140 guests on this site the day I made my 1111 post 🤜🤛 😁

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I LOVE this site, the members...and by god, the unbiased support.

I want others to meet you all too

...if your all ok with it 🤩 :loves

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
Lol! We're not an exclusive club. Always welcome new people and of course any discussion!
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:53 pm Jason,
Lol! We're not an exclusive club. Always welcome new people and of course any discussion!
Kim
That's what I'm hoping for people to understand if they "bump" into this site like I did 9 years ago 😏:loves

atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

It’s nothing unsettling, it’s just how technology evolves. Allot of people just like to use Facebook or instagram instead of forums. A good amount of young people don’t even know what a forum is lol
Seeker13 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:49 pm "Hmmm..."
atsguy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:33 amUnfortunetly forums like this are slowly becoming absolute.
This statement is not settling with me very well. Have spent several minutes trying to look at it from different perspectives trying to figure out why. Guess I would appreciate elaboration on the intention of it's meaning.

Jason,
I find your attempts and inquiries to finding answers to your burning questions very refreshing, and am sorry I've not been able lately to respond more to them. Personally I'm not a social media fan, finding it so clogged with... retribution, I've been turned off completely. Perhaps your ability to stick with it and continuing to put your perspective out there is what will capture the attention of those seeking on those sites?

Anyway, I welcome the discussion.

Kim
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

A good amount of young people don’t even know what a forum is
The more I stayed with, and begun learning to filter out the "noise", with facebook...the more this started to become a realization. I could start a thread and in seconds, have contributions for discussion. I'm the "older" guy amongst a sea of the younger generations in the High Vibes group.

Theres also a perspective I bring that not many have had the "chance" to live through. And to be honest, I wouldn't wish my old life on my worst enemy.

But because of this perspective, I'm also able to reach out to other damaged souls looking for answers.

The group isn't for everyone...that's for sure. But like so many of you here, I feel like many people over there are a part of "My Tribe". The ones that have seen sadness, sorrow and all the emotions that come from a negative spectrum.

In these forums here, you see one side of me...the side that I really wanted people to see...the genuine article. But there is another side of myself that struggles mentally for decades. I have been "diagnosed" with schizophrenia, Multiple personality disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder with Bipolarism and PTSD from my military days

This is something struggle with daily..whole still trying to search for 11:11. There are so many others who struggle with trauma or some of the same mental "disabilities" as I do.

Its those souls I'm trying to reach...and hopefully...through "divine instruction" or "CHANCE", they find these forums and hopefully try to learn more.

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

In my humblest of opinions..the forums may be an older method, but they are far far from obsolete.

On the contrary. I'm hoping the partys just getting started :mrgreen: :finger:

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
pointman19 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:13 pm In my humblest of opinions..the forums may be an older method, but they are far far from obsolete.
On the contrary. I'm hoping the partys just getting started :mrgreen: :finger:
I love this sentiment!
Kim

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Hey everyone, I apologize for being away for so long.

....life

But I feel it's my duty..and my 4responsibility, to tell you all..

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GROUP!!

They have lost their way...and they shouldn't be in consideration if you are seeking to do your own shadow work

If, by chance, that is something your currently trying to do and you could use some nudges in a particular direction..not only am I willing to try and help, but the people HERE, on this website, will bend over BACKWARDS to do what we can. We may not have all the answers, but as the one song goes " we all need someone to lean on ❤"

Much love to everyone. And 11:11 😁