Morning Prompt

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Morning Prompt

Post by sammy »

I woke up with a need for information on a certain topic. I opened "The Guiding Light Within", and rather then answering my current question it spoke to a question that's been on my mind since returning to the board regarding my intentions. Thoughts of wondering why I suddenly feel compelled to return to meditation. Questioning myself about why I feel the need to share my meditative experiences. The belief that my intentions are sincere but an underlying "feeling" that there is an intention deeper down that I can't quite put my finger on. Perhaps it comes from having walked away from intentional spiritual education/growth and an uneasy feeling of being unworthy because I left....like what I imagine a child feels when a parent walks out and later returns expecting to be loved as though they never left.

This is what I opened up to - (Pg. 29) "Purity and Sincerity Of Intent"
Dear one, it is in service to others that you show your love for Me. It is a grand journey when you develop the insights that you are serving Me, as well as yourself, and when your learn to practice unconditional love right where you are.

For most mortals this is a very difficult lesson to master, since practically each one is beset with judgements, especially when one tries sincerely to be non-judgmental, and words and actions are misconstrued by the listener as carrying that hidden agenda.

This world is beset by doubts as to pure, wholehearted sincerity. And yet, I say that the intent needs to be totally sincere, otherwise there can be no unconditional love.

Therefore, the lesson is this; to search your heart continually, and to ask yourself "Am I sincere in this?"

Of course, you need to be totally honest with yourself, and ruthless in your self-examination. Purity and sincerity of intent, together with the pillars of trust and faith, are the signs of a maturing soul.

Go forth and practice unconditional love, and while being of service to those around you, you help Me progress you into a mature soul.

We are a partnership, indeed, you and I.
Next, I came to the board where I found another source that caused me to look deeper at my intentions. Then I noticed this at the bottom of the page:
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 110 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 707 on Sun May 03, 2020 1:17 pm

Combinations of 11 and 7...my dad's numbers. My dad could be a tough nut...pretty sure I've met with his approval at least.

So I will continue to monitor my intentions as suggested in reading above, but will proceed with more confidence that someone/thing out there feels I am worthy of continued spiritual education.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Morning Prompt

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammy,
Great you found those reaffirming examples. It is a good practice to examine our intentions in most things.

It is my belief, "We are all worthy in the eyes of spirit." If we're all created equal in the eyes of God. As you've experienced, it is our belief in that worthiness that we have to work on.
:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Morning Prompt

Post by Sandy »

Sammy wrote:
So I will continue to monitor my intentions as suggested in reading above, but will proceed with more confidence that someone/thing out there feels I am worthy of continued spiritual education.
I think you're worthy. :mrgreen: :sunflower: :bana: ;) Lovely encouraging post, Sammy. We all at some point feel or have felt that way. The unconditional love of the Divine is for me one of the greatest mysteries I will ever explore.

Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.