I see a lot of angel numbers everyday, and that confuses me.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Carlosowo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

I see a lot of angel numbers everyday, and that confuses me.

Post by Carlosowo »

Hello there, I'm new to this forum and I'm glad I found a forum about this topic.
I'm Carlos, I'm 28, and I started seeing angel numbers when I was 15, I remember that youtube videos always lasted 3:33, or I paused them at 3:33, I saw 3:33 on the clock, on cars, and I knew it wasn't random and I looked it up. I found all this thing about numbers, in that time all articles were like, 333 means yes to what I'm thinking and 444 means no. I started to have a fear for 444.

It was always temporary, like for a few months I'd keep seeing 333, and then it would stop, and then I'd see none for a while, then others, for example one time I saw 555 everywhere for 2 weeks and suddenly in my job all the bosses were relocated and everything changed. When that happened, 555 stopped for me. I was warned!

So yeah, nowadays I've read more about the numbers and I see that 444 is not a bad number I just avoid it because I keep the definition I had in my mind when I was a teenager lol.

This time, my question is about love. In the past when I was feeling a crush on someone I'd start seeing numbers like 333 and 111 11:11 etc, and I was always happy about it, but never did I get a relationship :( so I really don't know what to think now, see, I've had a crush with someone for over 3 years, normally if I have a crush and nothing happens for a while and it's all me suffering I just forget and move on, this time, it's been different, I've tried to move on a lot of times but I just can't stop thinking about my crush, I woudn't even call it a crush anymore, I think I'm in love, yet nothing has ever happened between us, whenever I think about it, I see everyday without a single miss, the clock exactly at: 11:11 13:33, 11:33, 14:44, 22:22, 23:33, 21:21 and all combinations of 1 and 2, 12:22, 12:21, 21:11... I also see 15:55 a lot, on timestamps, youtube videos, etc, and well, the classic 333, 444 and 555 but it is a LOT of numbers ! And I just don't know what is the message for me.
Sometimes I don't make much of a deal and feel its just coincidence, but when it is a message I can feel it, like I can diferenciate when I randomly see a number that happens to be a repetition and when it is a message. For example 2 days in a row I happened to see 7777, but it really felt more like a coincidence than a message, and the other day I saw 432 just one time and it really felt like it was a message. But the main numbers I see are the ones I mentioned above, and the one that calls my attention the most are 22:22 and 15:55, I feel those two have strong messages for me, I've looked up all of these numbers but all articles about their meaning are mostly the same and don't help me. Lol.

I hope I can find some answers here :)
Regards
atsguy
Family

Re: I see a lot of angel numbers everyday, and that confuses me.

Post by atsguy »

Hey carlos, and welcome. We are the new generation that is receiving 11:11. I would look around this website for a few weeks, and just get used to the info, and also check out George’s books. But consider this as a brand new start to a life long endeavor for reaching contact with beings that share our world, but not our time.

You have friends in very high places, that wish for you to grow and succeed in all areas of your life. And they want nothing more than for you to learn to silence your mind, and concentrate it on hearing their guidance, and the guidance of your thought adjuster/higher self.

It’s a long road, and hopefully you will be in it for life. And don’t worry they are infinitely patient.
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I see a lot of angel numbers everyday, and that confuses me.

Post by Sandy »

Welcome to the board Carlos. That was a lovely introduction. I am a hopeless romantic so I just want you to know I am rooting for you and hoping that your Love finds the right heart and soon.

I hope you are finding some answers. It is hard to really give anyone definitive answers to each and every number. We are all so different with our own experiences that have led us to the present moment. Because of that and our unique personalities... everything is individualised, custom made for us. Spirit inhabits every aspect of our being... leading, nudging us to look harder for the Divine. Well, we think it is hard, but we build road blocks sometimes between us and something, rather "Someone/s" that will help us make sense of the ups and downs life produces and onwards to understanding things of a more "distant nature. My road block right now is grief... Obviously I have some work to do in understanding why I am resisting the peace. Its a process and we have all the time in the universe as we gently find the answers that work for us.
Please take good care of yourself.
Blessings,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.