Moving past the numbers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Moving past the numbers

Post by happyrain »

God is great.
At 32 years old I am still leaving smiley faces on things. :roll I do it at work, on checks sometimes under signature line. I am noticing now a 33 prompt. The 333's and 777's have been strong lately!
Well it isn't just numbers that acknowledge you. On my way to work I received a smiley face at the pump I just happened to pull up to.
I intuitively knew that smiley face was for me... On top of that... A song was playing on the radio- "Good times ahead," were the lyrics. I got that feeling you get when you receive a time prompt. In that very moment a car pulled into the parking lot, right in front of me, with the words "Good times" on the front license plate.

=)

God is Alive. Spirit is alive... :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Moving past the numbers

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
That's awesome!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Kim,
I heard this song earlier in the day, before receiving the smiley face
https://youtu.be/9Sa1QKjxACo
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

I think, for me, when i started seeing the numbers...the question of WHY and What does it mean would be prevalent on my mind. It was one of the reasons i started digging further and further down the rabbit hole trying to understand the meaning...and to this day...i still dont have answers to the numbers.

But ive found that when you research things like Synchronicity and the Law of Vibration/Attraction, more than just numbers start to appear, Just like your smiley faces and the song...and then the license plate. I feel that, by looking into other possible topics that can correlate with your experiences, more doors and levels of understanding start to open up, little by little. Its like opening new pathways of communication. It cant help but put a smile on your face and say...would you look at that....SOMEONE is listening AND trying to "talk" back. :)
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Jason,

It is the wonder of an unseen intelligence communicating with the deepest, unspoken ideas of our being. What an amazing phenomena.

:hithere

As you articulate what has been on my mind, it appears there is a "mind" that exist outside the parameters of a functioning organ i.e, the brain.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
In addition to this,
pointman19 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:23 pmIt cant help but put a smile on your face and say...would you look at that....SOMEONE is listening AND trying to "talk" back.
I am seen. I am heard... I am worthy.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning guys!
Okay it is early evening here as I type but I am smiling from ear to ear just like that face on Eric's petrol pump. :D That song you posted E is awesome. I listened to it a couple of times and it is dominating my brain waves...Love it! I keep thinking that is one George would appreciate too. He would have played it over and over again. Between the song and the conversation on this thread I think you guys get the number prompts...truly they are not the end game but rather the beginning... :sunflower:

Have a great Thanksgiving! My thoughts are with all of you.
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

I wanted to bump this thread back to life too. It's a cool way of showing how Midwayers communicate beyond the number prompts 😉
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard