1111 in Japan

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jack6251
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1111 in Japan

Post by jack6251 »

Hello folks :)

I hope you're all well and healthy of mind, body and spirit. It's been a long time since I logged in to say anything but I haven't forgotten you, I've checked back from time to time but I've been so busy and haven't had very many things to post and life just kept kicking in.

I'm living and working in Japan teaching English and yup, 11:11 continues to appear in all kinds of places, it's going strong!

I'll try to come back more regularly if only to read up on posts.

Take care

Jack :pig: :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Re: 1111 in Japan

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Jack :pig: ))))))) (Do I have the same hug arms on each side? :lol: I can't do that now without thinking of you and a long ago hilarious post where you speak of making them balanced on each side. )

Japan! That is exciting. You know, Shane visits Japan every December and January to play Santa to the little school children in his wife's hometown. :D I guess Japan is too big for me to hope you two would bump into each other.
Good to see you and your "little pig" again.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

jack6251 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:48 am Hello folks :)

I hope you're all well and healthy of mind, body and spirit. It's been a long time since I logged in to say anything but I haven't forgotten you, I've checked back from time to time but I've been so busy and haven't had very many things to post and life just kept kicking in.

I'm living and working in Japan teaching English and yup, 11:11 continues to appear in all kinds of places, it's going strong!

Take care

Hi Jack,

As Sandy has said above each year my wife and I go to Japan (she is Japanese) to visit her father and I play Santa at quite a few Kindergartens and Department stores.
I am forever seeing 444 and 1234 in Japan. Couldn't resist taking this photo - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... sve9/1234/

I don't know if you are on Facebook but I have a page there called "Santa in Japan" - https://www.facebook.com/hohohoKuzuha/
It doesn't look like it will be happening this year with Covid as no citizen is allowed to leave the country (Australia) unless it is of an urgent nature. Unfortunately I don't think the government thinks that Santa is an absolute necessity.

Where in Japan are you?

Cheers,
Shane. :santa: :rendeer:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Sandy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:54 am (((((((Jack :pig: ))))))) (Do I have the same hug arms on each side? :lol: I can't do that now without thinking of you and a long ago hilarious post where you speak of making them balanced on each side. )

Japan! That is exciting. You know, Shane visits Japan every December and January to play Santa to the little school children in his wife's hometown. :D I guess Japan is too big for me to hope you two would bump into each other.
Good to see you and your "little pig" again.

xxSandy
Hi Sandy thank you thank you :)

It's great to be back here on the boards, I hope I won't stay away for as long this time but I am very busy teaching English and often exhausted in the evening Japan time and forget to do very much online.

You reminded me of a time I bumped into my Dad. I went to a Folk Music week in Whitby, England in support of a friend that had a music shop. I was making my way to go buy some Fish & Chips. The streets were jam packed because it was summer, families everywhere but guess who I bumped into...yup, my Dad. He was on a day trip bus ride to Whitby and never told me :D I don't think I ever did get the Fish & Chips, the lines were way too long so we went to the pub instead :)

:pig: :drunken:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Heavensabove wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:13 pm
jack6251 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:48 am Hello folks :)

Take care

Hi Jack,

As Sandy has said above each year my wife and I go to Japan (she is Japanese) to visit her father and I play Santa at quite a few Kindergartens and Department stores.
I am forever seeing 444 and 1234 in Japan. Couldn't resist taking this photo - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... sve9/1234/

I don't know if you are on Facebook but I have a page there called "Santa in Japan" - https://www.facebook.com/hohohoKuzuha/
It doesn't look like it will be happening this year with Covid as no citizen is allowed to leave the country (Australia) unless it is of an urgent nature. Unfortunately I don't think the government thinks that Santa is an absolute necessity.

Where in Japan are you?

Cheers,
Shane. :santa: :rendeer:
Hello Shane :)

I'm working and living in Tochigi prefecture, Utsunomiya City which as about 70-80 miles north of Tokyo. I've lived in other areas too such as Nagano City, Saitama City and Gifu City. Funnily enough I used to work for "Shane English School" in Saitama which was a good school but lots of travel, that's how I ended up moving about but my luck ran out with 3 bad jobs back to back. I used to live in Utsunomiya 4 - 5 years ago and have returned by "chance" but my current job is extremely energy and time demanding and I'm no young'un anymore so, maybe pastures new next year.

I'm actually looking for and thinking about an exit plan now from Japan and I've considered Australia as I've had family move there and they loved it, but I've no idea what I'd do or what job I'd get. In the UK I'm a music teacher but I've lost passion for it now.

Love your photo's, Shane. The car photo, yeh I've often seen 11 11 on the cars and funnily enough, one adult English lesson a few years ago, I told this whole 11:11 story to an agriculture Professor but I don't think he really believed me. That weekend I went to a Konbini and in the car park was a taxi. Its registration number was...1111 so I took a photo with the date and time stamp and showed it to the Professor the following lesson. I think he was quietly won over :D

See you for now.

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Jack,
I'm actually looking for and thinking about an exit plan now from Japan and I've considered Australia as I've had family move there and they loved it, but I've no idea what I'd do or what job I'd get. In the UK I'm a music teacher but I've lost passion for it now.
Now that put a big mile on my face. :D :bana: Okay... before I get my hopes up I must remember Australia is a big country. so here goes, "where in Australia does your family live? " :mrgreen: :finger:

Hmmm it sounds like you are just beginning to think of an exit plan, but I suspect your very interesting life will provide you with just the right next step.

Hi Shane, I kept hoping the "sting" would be taken out of his covid thing so that you could still play Santa and you guys would be able to visit Melody's dad for Christmas. I'm so sorry it won't be happening this year. :(

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.