Return of The White Feather

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Return of The White Feather

Post by Heavensabove »

Well,
Long time no see!

Washing down walls this afternoon in preparation for painting.
Wiping them down and from nowhere this drops from the ceiling - https://i.redd.it/u8m00p3yevy41.jpg

Always welcome. :bana:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Return of The White Feather

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
It sounds like you are putting your self distancing and social isolation to very good use. My flat could use a cleaning from top to bottom. it used to get that twice a year just before an inspection by the real estate company. I surely don't miss those, but they did keep things fairly decent.

But I can honestly say that I never received an angel feather while scrubbing the walls. How wonderful! :sunflower: It does remind me though that often times when we are busy doing sort of mindless tasks that we lower our vibration or raise it depending on how you look at it. At any rate we are more susceptible to the Divine touch without the little blocks we place around us.

Thanks for sharing the photo. It makes me happy tonight. :D
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:03 pm Hi Shane,
It sounds like you are putting your self distancing and social isolation to very good use. My flat could use a cleaning from top to bottom. it used to get that twice a year just before an inspection by the real estate company. I surely don't miss those, but they did keep things fairly decent.

But I can honestly say that I never received an angel feather while scrubbing the walls. How wonderful! :sunflower: It does remind me though that often times when we are busy doing sort of mindless tasks that we lower our vibration or raise it depending on how you look at it. At any rate we are more susceptible to the Divine touch without the little blocks we place around us.

Thanks for sharing the photo. It makes me happy tonight. :D
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,
You know I've just read my post again and I thought - There's definitely someone reading this who thinks I'm nuts.
The thing was it was the kitchen wall I was cleaning and there was no way that this could have come from anywhere. I didn't see it until it was at eye level, and I watched it drop.
You know even after all the photos I've taken and all the images I've seen, this still astounds me.

Shane
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

shane!

:bana: :bana: :bana: Get you some nana dancers my dude because that is awesome. 8) 8) 8)

i'm happy too in reading your post. that's beautiful. you and sandy have given me a lot to think on as far as what's important, defined by the unseen intelligence guiding us.

btw, we're all a little kooky. :shaking2: :clown: :geek: just so happens your kookiness comes with rewards.

warm regards from texas!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
That's awesome! I'll do a little banana :bana: :bana: :bana: dance for that!

Aleah and I were outside yesterday. She looked down and a white feather was sitting on her bumper. Picking it up she marveled, "I'm finding these things all over the place!" Today she called me while on the way to get her oil changed. "Mom! would you look up what 1133 means! I've been getting it all morning!" She has some life changing events about to happen and of course she's been worried. This is what I found:

https://trustedpsychicmediums.com/angel ... 3-meaning/
Who knew 1133 was so amazingly wonderful!

Here's hoping we all have white feathers and number affirmations in our lives!

And Eric is right... he's a little kooky! :lol: :sunflower: :roll

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,
Shane wrote:
You know I've just read my post again and I thought - There's definitely someone reading this who thinks I'm nuts.
Eric wrote:
btw, we're all a little kooky. :shaking2: :clown: :geek: just so happens your kookiness comes with rewards.
Kim wrote:
Isn't it great to be Kooky? :bana: :bike: :cyclopsani: :roll :geek: :farao: :viking: :dwarf: :batman: :cheers:
We kooky ones, seem to find value in" life's" surprises in all the colours as presented to us.

Love it! Makes me smile as I think back a fair few years when I first came to this country. George was very secure and appreciative of the spiritual path he had been walking for aeons and he would often share it with others who were not so outward thinking. But thank heavens George is who he is and was happy with "all that"...you know, an attitude of this is me in all my ways and beings and experiences... you can accept me as I am which would be great but I am not going to hide my true nature if you are uncomfortable. Now I could see some people wanted to run kicking and screaming while others probably wondered how long it had been since he was allowed out of the mental institution. But then there were some others who had a tickle of unexplained "kooky" happenings around them and they were relieved that they weren't the only ones and happy to know there may be a way to understand and even know more. My long winded point was, at first kooky seemed something I'd rather not had been classified as. But as the days months and years marched on it became as much normal as a walk on the beach with a friend, trip to the movies...etc... Such is life and I am blessed beyond measure by this measure of kookiness about us.

Yes, I am thinking some of you must be thinking, "I bet that woman could have a long conversation with a broom handle." :lol: You wouldn't be far off. ;) :mrgreen: :bana:

Kim, thanks for sharing 11:33 information. So lovely... That would have blessed Aleah's day for sure.

Have a great week end, guys! :sunny:
xxSandy :geek:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:28 pm Shane,
That's awesome! I'll do a little banana :bana: :bana: :bana: dance for that!

Aleah and I were outside yesterday. She looked down and a white feather was sitting on her bumper. Picking it up she marveled, "I'm finding these things all over the place!" Today she called me while on the way to get her oil changed. "Mom! would you look up what 1133 means! I've been getting it all morning!" She has some life changing events about to happen and of course she's been worried. This is what I found:

https://trustedpsychicmediums.com/angel ... 3-meaning/
Who knew 1133 was so amazingly wonderful!

Here's hoping we all have white feathers and number affirmations in our lives!

Love to all,
Kim
Hi Kim,

What a lovely little story about Aleah and 1133.
After reading it's meaning I hope I'm hit with it often!

Sandy - Now if you don't mind I know for a fact that I am definitely the kookiest here :sunflower: :sunflower:

I must be with some of these images I put here. I'm sure that if you took a poll of all the people who have looked at my images they would vote me the No.1 KOOK, or King Kook as I'd rather be known! :roll :roll

Eric -

Yeah you're spot on brother, awesome.
I went to the exact place today where I was cleaning yesterday and tried to find a credible explanation as to how the feather came to be.
Nope.

Just awesome.
Shane
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning all,
The 1133 story continues. My 21 year-old-niece is going to be staying with us for awhile. I asked her last night if Aleah told her about the 1133 prompts she'd been getting. Josie blinked, her eyes opened really wide and said, "It just watched the clock change from 11:32 to 11:33! We had a great laugh over that one!

Hope everyone has an 1133 day!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello King Kook :king:
:lol:
I bow in deference to your brilliant kookiness. :lol: Just know you have a court full of Lord and Lady Kooks supporting you. ;)

Hi Kim,
Its good to smile at the latest 11:33 prompting.... Seems all is right in my little world this morning.

You guys always brighten my heart and help me to see with fresh eyes.
hugs,
Sandy