Heart shaped flame

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Heart shaped flame

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

Some of you may know that I sometimes take photos after meditating.

I was wondering if anyone has seen or experienced a heart shaped flame on a candle or it looks like two flames.
There was no breeze or wind, as still as.

Click here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... art_flame/

TIA

Shane.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Heart shaped flame

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Pretty cool! Was wondering if you looked at the rest of the photo at all. There's a very faint heart to the left of your head and I see faces down on the left. Pretty sure one was your mother-in-law. Kind of seems like there's more than a few trying to be seen as the image changes quickly from one face to another... Oh, yeah now they're all over.

Welcome back!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:15 pm Shane,
Pretty cool! Was wondering if you looked at the rest of the photo at all. There's a very faint heart to the left of your head and I see faces down on the left. Pretty sure one was your mother-in-law. Kind of seems like there's more than a few trying to be seen as the image changes quickly from one face to another... Oh, yeah now they're all over.

Welcome back!
Kim

Hi Kim,
I was so engrossed in the flame itself that I hadn't looked elsewhere.
Most unlike me!

Yes I see it now.
I went in and changed the lighting and contrast which you can do these days on a computer and it was much clearer.
Everyone is trying to get into the act here. lol.

Thanks Kim.
I love travelling but it's always good to come home.

Hope you're well.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey Shane, Hi Kim....

I have never seen a flame like that before. Isn't it lovely? So far I am not seeing the second flame or the people around you, but it is late and the lighting is not good in the room I am typing in. I'll look again tomorrow in brighter light. It's really good to have you home, Shane. :sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:54 am Hey Shane, Hi Kim....

I have never seen a flame like that before. Isn't it lovely? So far I am not seeing the second flame or the people around you, but it is late and the lighting is not good in the room I am typing in. I'll look again tomorrow in brighter light. It's really good to have you home, Shane. :sunflower:

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

It's great to be back, thanks.

As I mentioned to Kim I have lightened up this photo on the computer and I can now see what Kim was talking about.

How you could see that before Kim astounds me! :bana:

Here is the photo lightened up and there is someone to the left of my head.

Click here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... art_flame/

Cheers,
Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Lightening it, really helps. The greenish face to the left of your head is what I originally saw as a heart... sort of a mirror image of the flame. Ha! Your fox is up above, and a very distinct face to the right of yours. Still several others, less distinct all over the pic.

Funny you wondered how I see those images, because I have problems with my vision, especially in low light. Wish there was an emoji of a person shrugging I could add right here.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:56 pm Shane,
Lightening it, really helps. The greenish face to the left of your head is what I originally saw as a heart... sort of a mirror image of the flame. Ha! Your fox is up above, and a very distinct face to the right of yours. Still several others, less distinct all over the pic.

Funny you wondered how I see those images, because I have problems with my vision, especially in low light. Wish there was an emoji of a person shrugging I could add right here.

Kim
Hi Kim,

Yes it does help.
To me you have Superman vision! :bana:

This is an interesting one. After meditating this morning I captured the smoke from the candle.
Do you make out anything from this smoke?

Click here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... dle_smoke/

Cheers,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Holy Moley! :shock: I am amazed Kim! I went back and looked again at the photo before lightened and I still can't see anything. :oops:
And with the lightened photo I see some of what you describe but not all of it. Yep...I agree with Shane, you lady, enjoy superhuman spirit vision. :sunflower:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Shane, my vision is suspect, but I am seeing multiple faces in the last image of the smoke. They look a bit apelike and upset. :( I hope I'm wrong.

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I see several faces as well. At first it was like they kind of jumped out toward me. One image of a woman is very clear on the top row, she starts out young then ages the longer you look at her. I see a baby down under her and to the right. Looks to me like the others are wearing white robes, darker faces kind of pulled back into their hoods. Got the impression that maybe they belonged to an order of monks. Don't get anything negative, just like they are attending to their business.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:02 pm Sandy,
I see several faces as well. At first it was like they kind of jumped out toward me. One image of a woman is very clear on the top row, she starts out young then ages the longer you look at her. I see a baby down under her and to the right. Looks to me like the others are wearing white robes, darker faces kind of pulled back into their hoods. Got the impression that maybe they belonged to an order of monks. Don't get anything negative, just like they are attending to their business.

Kim
Kim,

Thanks for that.
I saw the faces but boy you see another dimension.

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Lol! You have no idea! :roll

Glad you're posting again,
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:11 am Shane,
Lol! You have no idea! :roll

Glad you're posting again,
Kim
Kim,

I've got a fair idea, you're quite amazing.

I sent this latest photo to a friend today and he asked me if I had looked at it upside down.
I said that I hadn't and this is what I saw (circled)
It looks like a young child with a dog or stuffed toy in a crib?

Have a look - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... side_down/

Cheers,
Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Went back to check it was the same photo.

No doubt about the child, reminds me of my granddaughter who chews on the tag of her special blankie. The baby is hooded also, those same hooded figures, clustered about the child. Even though you turned the pic upside down, they are right side up as before. Can't remember so many matching figures like this in your other photos, dressed all the same. My thinking is they are the protectors of that child... Do you know anyone expecting, or who may have lost a baby?... Have we had this conversation before?

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:55 pm Shane,
Went back to check it was the same photo.

No doubt about the child, reminds me of my granddaughter who chews on the tag of her special blankie. The baby is hooded also, those same hooded figures, clustered about the child. Even though you turned the pic upside down, they are right side up as before. Can't remember so many matching figures like this in your other photos, dressed all the same. My thinking is they are the protectors of that child... Do you know anyone expecting, or who may have lost a baby?... Have we had this conversation before?

Kim
Hi Kim,
Yes we have had this conversation before.
My wife and I lost a child (in pregnancy) in 2004.

This time I did see the hooded men and it also stuck me that they were the right side up.
Thank you Kim.

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
For the life of me I do not remember you saying you lost a child. I'm so sorry you and Melody went through that and also that I forgot.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:13 pm Shane,
For the life of me I do not remember you saying you lost a child. I'm so sorry you and Melody went through that and also that I forgot.

Kim
Kim,
Thank you but please don't be sorry that you forgot. That would have been a long time ago in the forums.
If you want to feel sorry for me, please feel sorry for me in hospital at the moment with a hernia op. Lol Although I must say the meals are better than they were 30 years ago!
Thanks Kim.
I hope you're well.

Shane. :bana:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I do feel sorry that you're in the hospital! Ouch!

Lol, glad the meals have improved. You're always looking for that silver lining!

Hope you're out and feeling better soon... You don't happen to have a bouquet of red and white carnations do you? :sunflower:

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
Although I must say the meals are better than they were 30 years ago!
:lol: You know that's what George said when he was in the hospital for an extended time after having a stroke in 2016. I was almost ashamed for him to come home and back to my cooking. :oops:

How are you feeling?

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:13 am Shane,
I do feel sorry that you're in the hospital! Ouch!

Lol, glad the meals have improved. You're always looking for that silver lining!

Hope you're out and feeling better soon... You don't happen to have a bouquet of red and white carnations do you? :sunflower:

Kim
Hi Kim,

Lol, thanks poor me poor me!
I'm good, there are alot of people alot worse off than me.
Mine's only a hernia, it will heal.
Won't it Raphael?

No I don't have any carnations, they don't last but friends do.
Maybe get some good photos here, lol.

Take care
Shane :bana:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Did you need surgery? Going to be in long? Ha, first thought you said potatoes instead of photos. Wondered, "What is he on?!" I would expect a few PHOTOS!

The carnations were from meditation last night, didn't think they were for you, but you never know!

Sandy,
I think you need to have more confidence in your culinary skills...maybe it would help to listen to music, wear a chef's hat, and of course :bana: a little!

Hope you both have a great day! And Shane, stay away from those potatoes.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:31 am Hi Shane,
Although I must say the meals are better than they were 30 years ago!
:lol: You know that's what George said when he was in the hospital for an extended time after having a stroke in 2016. I was almost ashamed for him to come home and back to my cooking. :oops:

How are you feeling?

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

My goodness, it's times like these that I'm glad that I have met you and Kim.
You always seem to put a smile on my face when I most need it.
I'm sure your cooking isn't all that bad!

I'm feeling ok thanks.
I can never sleep well in these hospital beds though.
Looking forward to home and it's only been one night!

Take care
Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:15 pm Shane,
Did you need surgery? Going to be in long? Ha, first thought you said potatoes instead of photos. Wondered, "What is he on?!" I would expect a few PHOTOS!

The carnations were from meditation last night, didn't think they were for you, but you never know!

Sandy,
I think you need to have more confidence in your culinary skills...maybe it would help to listen to music, wear a chef's hat, and of course :bana: a little!

Hope you both have a great day! And Shane, stay away from those potatoes.

Kim
Hi Kim,

Yes I had to have my hernia done. Was operated on yesterday morning.
Looking forward to my own bed. Can never sleep well in these ones.
Going home this morning (5am currently)

Must have been a slip of the fat finger on the mobile to say potatoes instead of photos... Lolol

Would love some carnations thank you Kim.
There will be more photos.
Took a couple again on Sunday and I think another hooded man turned up.

I'll post them once I get back home.

Take care Kim,
Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

H Shane,
Well you should be home by now and resting in your own bed. :cheers: Yeah, the hernia operation is behind you! :bana:
I'm sure your cooking isn't all that bad!

Wellll....Shane, I used to be a better cook then I am now. But I used to cook "old fashioned southern" as my mom did. (full of rich carbs and fat)
So I had to change my ways after George's heart failure...and frankly the new healthier stuff doesn't stick in my head. So I have to think more which for me isn't fun. (Obviously my subconscious is rebelling at the good wholesome food. :roll: )
:lol: Okay Kim, dancing and music it is... certainly can't hurt...Well, actually I guess it could, huh? :lol: So it's dancing within reason while cooking tonight. ;) Which won't be to long from now as it is nearly 6:00 pm. :shock: It's been a busy day away from the flat.

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

A couple more photos.

These are both once again from candle smoke after meditating.

The first one I believe is another hooded man.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... ooded_man/

And this one is more interesting.

Looks like a dragon at the top and a girl below looking up at it.
Would like to hear any other interpretations.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... agon_girl/

Cheers,
Shane.